Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,674 members, 7,955,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:11 AM

Dele Momodu: Doyin Okupe Is Owing Me $20,000 From 2015 Bet On Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Momodu: Doyin Okupe Is Owing Me $20,000 From 2015 Bet On Jonathan (26336 Views)

Timeline Of APC's Attack On Jonathan / 2023: Why APC Bigwigs Have Eyes On Jonathan / APC Governors Swoop On Jonathan Ahead Of 2023 Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dele Momodu: Doyin Okupe Is Owing Me $20,000 From 2015 Bet On Jonathan by kissdabride: 5:32pm On Jun 01, 2021
mauchiz:
The Police Community Relation Committee (PCRC) advice on security dis morning pls read this it is very important:

*SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT*

TRAVELING GUIDE
The guide is for those travelling within Nigeria now or in the future.

· *Avoid going to any of the North East or North West of Nigeria no matter how important your assignment*.
The North Central is not safe. Avoid Kaduna by all means possible. Your best choice is to travel by air to any of the core-Northern states if you insist you must travel.

· *While travelling in the SW, beware of armed kidnappers and murderers.*

· They target evening and night for their operations. They are most active on weekends especially at dawn, evenings or nights on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays

· *Never travel with your family. If you must travel, don’t go with your wife and children*. Family in a car is usually prime targets, knowing resistance will be minimal.

· *If you must travel, wear smart dresses with canvass*.
The opportunity may come for you to run.

· *Always keep a dummy phone at hand while your real phone should be left in silence in your car*.
Delete all bank details in your phone.

· *Arm yourself, it may be helpful*.
You can buy dagger, multiple defense tools, gas cannon, sharp-multidrive tools and pepper spray.
Never use them unless you have a unique opportunity to attack your captors. Your attack must be to either escape or to kill your captors if possible whenever you have the chance.

· *They usually divide into two camps*.
One camp stops you in the front, the second camp waits for you to reverse before attacking from the back. If you have a heavy car that can knock and kill those at the front, please do.

· *Train yourself on the use of weapons in self-defense*.
You may find yourself in a position to use AK-47 abandoned in a hurry by kidnappers or left carelessly where you are kept in the bush.

· *They usually explore bad portions of the road, drive as fast as possible through such portions*. Be swift and decisive on the road. Do not use your phone while driving. It will distract you from concentration and keen observation.

· *Fill your tank from the point of departure*. Don’t travel alone.

· *If you are ever abducted, stay calm and cooperate but be keen to maximize any opportunity*.

· *If you are sure of escaping into the bush without your car, leave the car doors open and the ignition key on*.
This will distract the kidnappers and attract passersby.

· *The troubled spots at Yoruba land are: Ogere, Gbongan Junction, Igboho-Shaki way, Ikere-Ado road, Ife-Ibadan highway, Oyo-Ogbomosho highway, Warri-Benin highway, Ikole-Omuo-Lokoja highway; Ilorin-Egbe highway; Jebba-Bode Saadu way; Ilesa-Itaore way; Ogotun-Arakeji-Ado way.

· *If you have the chance, drive close to a lorry or trailer on the highway*.

· *Put on the local radio while travelling not listening to music*.
An important information relevant to kidnappers on the highway may filter to you.
U
· *Whenever you see herd of cows, be suspicions, keep a distance and look for a safe, swift drive through.*
May God continue to protect us Amen. Pls share it to your family and friends if you find it useful .

*MAY ALMIGHTY GOD BE WITH US AND SAVE US ALL*
May the good Lord protect us Amen
Re: Dele Momodu: Doyin Okupe Is Owing Me $20,000 From 2015 Bet On Jonathan by DrSamOnowu87(m): 5:32pm On Jun 01, 2021
So u're one of d people that brought this calamity upon us by voting in this lifeless vegetable that has dragged us 90% backward. The blood of d innocent pple killed in dis cowtry unda dis dullard and d cabals wil haunt u 4rever.
Re: Dele Momodu: Doyin Okupe Is Owing Me $20,000 From 2015 Bet On Jonathan by Joshuamilarge(m): 5:33pm On Jun 01, 2021
I think it's unwise for Mr Dele momodu coming up with this joke.
It seems it's a joke or he, actually wanting his won bet from Mr Doyin.
Reminding us how they hookly or crookedly brought buhari on us is itching and regrettable.
Re: Dele Momodu: Doyin Okupe Is Owing Me $20,000 From 2015 Bet On Jonathan by Kaykaydavid1919: 5:33pm On Jun 01, 2021
No wonder Davido called u his boy. So u re so happy to ask for d bet after 6yrs DAT foolish brainless fulani man has been misleading did con3. People re suffering d figure head senseless president is not doing anything about it. Things re not working. U re talking about one foolish bet dat brought dat useless man to power. Anyway u re part of them dat is d reason why u re happy. Eat with A when A is on power. Eat with B when B too is on power. Useless Man. U re truly a boy Mr Dele. Big fool. Ode.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu: Doyin Okupe Is Owing Me $20,000 From 2015 Bet On Jonathan by Benki003(m): 5:39pm On Jun 01, 2021
Bet9ja right now

Re: Dele Momodu: Doyin Okupe Is Owing Me $20,000 From 2015 Bet On Jonathan by candygist: 5:44pm On Jun 01, 2021
CallMeDrino:
Chairman of Ovation Media Group Dele Momodu on Monday said Doyin Okupe, a former aide of ex-President Goodluck Jonathan, has not paid the $20,000 bet he made concerning the 2015 general elections, Igbere TV reports.

Mr Momodu said on social media that Mr Okupe swore his former boss could not lose the election, and that six years later, Okupe had not paid for losing the bet after Jonathan lost to Muhammadu Buhari.

https://twitter.com/DeleMomodu/status/1399436684870160398?s=20

In the pictures posted on social media, Momodu is seen gesturing as though asking for the payment from Okupe.

Okupe was specifically the senior special assistant to Jonathan on public affairs. Before that, he served as special assistant to former President Olusegun Obasanjo on media and publicity.

Also a media icon, Okupe is pursuing a presidential ambition ahead of 2023 in one of the darkest times in Nigeria’s history.

I'm suspecting these men to be gay.
Re: Dele Momodu: Doyin Okupe Is Owing Me $20,000 From 2015 Bet On Jonathan by Ashirioluwa: 5:51pm On Jun 01, 2021
The same man said he will changed his name if Jonathan lost the election. The gay bastard never did
Re: Dele Momodu: Doyin Okupe Is Owing Me $20,000 From 2015 Bet On Jonathan by moriss33(m): 6:15pm On Jun 01, 2021
Okpue is still heartbroken....he didn't see the signs

Re: Dele Momodu: Doyin Okupe Is Owing Me $20,000 From 2015 Bet On Jonathan by rhektor(m): 6:17pm On Jun 01, 2021
So Dele want to completely ruin Okupe grin where Okupe go see that kind money? Anyway, Dele sef don broke he's only trying to get the money to cushion him
Re: Dele Momodu: Doyin Okupe Is Owing Me $20,000 From 2015 Bet On Jonathan by Onepeople: 6:19pm On Jun 01, 2021
That shows how childish and careless dele can be with utterances, are you not ashamed of the choice you made 7years ago?some certain things is better left unsaid, little wonder why Davido called him my boy.dele na boy .
Re: Dele Momodu: Doyin Okupe Is Owing Me $20,000 From 2015 Bet On Jonathan by Amsickindahead: 6:44pm On Jun 01, 2021
Same way da likes of garba shehu n femi adesina kip deceiving themselves till dey regret there doings
Re: Dele Momodu: Doyin Okupe Is Owing Me $20,000 From 2015 Bet On Jonathan by Matinho: 6:44pm On Jun 01, 2021
See as teeth yellow, good thing say Dele Momodu wear mask cos that mouth go dey emit some atomic odor.
Re: Dele Momodu: Doyin Okupe Is Owing Me $20,000 From 2015 Bet On Jonathan by umoslink(m): 6:47pm On Jun 01, 2021
If that is the case what do Buhari winning brought to our table as Nigerians.
Re: Dele Momodu: Doyin Okupe Is Owing Me $20,000 From 2015 Bet On Jonathan by ofiko123(m): 7:30pm On Jun 01, 2021
Dele momodu has not forgotten about 2015..
Re: Dele Momodu: Doyin Okupe Is Owing Me $20,000 From 2015 Bet On Jonathan by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jun 01, 2021
Please can someone explain this picture ?

Re: Dele Momodu: Doyin Okupe Is Owing Me $20,000 From 2015 Bet On Jonathan by seangy4konji: 8:14pm On Jun 01, 2021
Na so dem destroy Nigeria by using pur lives play baba ijebu and now no jobs naira bet and baba ijebu don destroy men dem.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu: Doyin Okupe Is Owing Me $20,000 From 2015 Bet On Jonathan by nutripot: 8:57pm On Jun 01, 2021
Interesting

Mouth Odour is the no 1 cause for disappointment when relating with people in the work place, market, society, church, bank, school, etc

*Don't let people run away when you open your mouth to speak.

*Don't end that marriage/relationship with your beautiful spouse because of mouth odour.

* Don't lose that job/contract because of mouth odour.

Mouth odour can be treated using natural home remedies that get to the root of the problem and neutralise the bacterias that cause this horrible smell in your mouth.

⛔ To learn more on how to get rid of it click here www.nutripotherbals.com/solution

Re: Dele Momodu: Doyin Okupe Is Owing Me $20,000 From 2015 Bet On Jonathan by SolarEdge: 9:04pm On Jun 01, 2021
Ok...next!

Tired of epileptic power supply? We can guarantee you uninterrupted power supply with our smart technology via SOLAR POWER
Re: Dele Momodu: Doyin Okupe Is Owing Me $20,000 From 2015 Bet On Jonathan by Nathaniel111(m): 10:59pm On Jun 01, 2021
mauchiz:
The Police Community Relation Committee (PCRC) advice on security dis morning pls read this it is very important:

*SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT*

TRAVELING GUIDE

· *Avoid going to any of the North East or North West of Nigeria no matter how important your assignment*.
The North Central is not safe. Avoid Kaduna by all means possible. Your best choice is to travel by air to any of the core-Northern states if you insist you must travel.

· They target evening and night for their operations. They are most active on weekends especially at dawn, evenings or nights on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays

· *Never travel with your family. If you must travel, don’t go with your wife and children*. Family in a car is usually prime targets, knowing resistance will be minimal.

· *Always keep a dummy phone at hand while your real phone should be left in silence in your car*.

You can buy dagger, multiple defense tools, gas cannon, sharp-multidrive tools and pepper spray.
Never use them unless you have a unique opportunity to attack your captors. Your attack must be to either escape or to kill your captors if possible whenever you have the chance.

One camp stops you in the front, the second camp waits for you to reverse before attacking from the back. If you have a heavy car that can knock and kill those at the front, please do.

You may find yourself in a position to use AK-47 abandoned in a hurry by kidnappers or left carelessly where you are kept in the bush.

· *They usually explore bad portions of the road, drive as fast as possible through such portions*. Be swift and decisive on the road. Do not use your phone while driving. It will distract you from concentration and keen observation.

· *If you are ever abducted, stay calm and cooperate but be keen to maximize any opportunity*.

· *If you are sure of escaping into the bush without your car, leave the car doors open and the ignition key on*.

· *The troubled spots at Yoruba land are: Ogere, Gbongan Junction, Igboho-Shaki way, Ikere-Ado road, Ife-Ibadan highway, Oyo-Ogbomosho highway, Warri-Benin highway, Ikole-Omuo-Lokoja highway; Ilorin-Egbe highway; Jebba-Bode Saadu way; Ilesa-Itaore way; Ogotun-Arakeji-Ado way.

An important information relevant to kidnappers on the highway may filter to you.
U
· *Whenever you see herd of cows, be suspicions, keep a distance and look for a safe, swift drive through.*
May God continue to protect us Amen. Pls share it to your family and friends if you find it useful .

Thumb up!
Na good guidelines be dis oo except for "ARM yourself "

Pls do not arm yourself with any form of weapon.
I taught of travelling with my knife today, but i didn't.
On Okenne high way today @ 3pm, the police parked lots of vehicles and did a thorough search on male travellers.

Na public transport i follow travel oo..
About 19 check points from Aduwawa park in benin to Okenne, bribe was offered by the drivers and the officers dey collect steady.
Even army sef collect. But to my surprise, dis particular check point no gree collect moni..
Na hands in the air men do.
Dem ofload our baggages and everywhere was searched including the vehicle.
So imagine if you carry knife or pepper spray as its written here.

We all know 9ja police naa.
I case my Rest.

Re: Dele Momodu: Doyin Okupe Is Owing Me $20,000 From 2015 Bet On Jonathan by Tinubuadvocate: 11:04pm On Jun 01, 2021
Well I'm not blame Lupe dude is a seasonal politician.
Re: Dele Momodu: Doyin Okupe Is Owing Me $20,000 From 2015 Bet On Jonathan by overboard(m): 4:15am On Jun 02, 2021
Very insensitive banter given the current circumstances but then again, Mr. Momodu more often than not, goofs.
Re: Dele Momodu: Doyin Okupe Is Owing Me $20,000 From 2015 Bet On Jonathan by fredoooooo: 9:03am On Jun 02, 2021
Dele na my boy , mr elete ponmo.. grin
Re: Dele Momodu: Doyin Okupe Is Owing Me $20,000 From 2015 Bet On Jonathan by markfem2: 9:45am On Jun 02, 2021
mauchiz:

*SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT*

TRAVELING GUIDE

U

(1) (2) (Reply)

Danish Jensen Visits Aso-Rock, Shot Fired By DSS -The Trent / Oshiomole Performed Miracles In Edo State as a Governor, Oba Of Benin Says / Bashir Ahmad Gives Asks INEC To Disqualify Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.