Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Obaseki: Oshiomhole Says Conflict Unfortunate, Ize-Iyamu Pleads For 14 Lawmakers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki: Oshiomhole Says Conflict Unfortunate, Ize-Iyamu Pleads For 14 Lawmakers (23244 Views)

Atiku's Aide Fires Back At Oshiomhole, Says Atiku Will Retire Buhari To Daura / Imo APC Crisis: Okorocha’s Son In-law Tackles Oshiomhole, Says ''you’re Not God' / APC Will Never Field Politicians Like Saraki, Dogara Again - Oshiomhole Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Says Conflict Unfortunate, Ize-Iyamu Pleads For 14 Lawmakers by Agbegbaorogboye: 4:24pm On Jun 01, 2021
Obaseki self. Ever heard of a situation where a loser is calling the winner to negotiate?
Where was this your negotiating skill when the matter was still in court?
He should go read about Adonijah in the Bible to know what happens to failed rebels who refuse to know their place after they fail.
Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Says Conflict Unfortunate, Ize-Iyamu Pleads For 14 Lawmakers by Bimpe29: 4:28pm On Jun 01, 2021
Oshiomhole and Ize Iyamu be reminded once again that, Edo no be Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Says Conflict Unfortunate, Ize-Iyamu Pleads For 14 Lawmakers by Kaypeeboss(m): 4:35pm On Jun 01, 2021
IME1:

Strange men and strange party

Before this man's election those same 14 lawmakers were sitting in one of his properties as a parallel legislative body to those who had resumed since 2019.

Even the so called house of assembly is non existent, has no location, passes no bills, nor holds any public hearing

My dear which ever state you are just thank God, the other states you think are sane are all failed don't be moved by the glossy photo ops, edited pictures, doctored videos and media hype.

There's no functional state, I'm sorry to say. Ive been to over 23 Nigerian states. Edo is not my state of origin nor is Lagos, Kaduna, Ebonyi or Rivers or all the others which have been in the news for one reason or the other.

It's sad that we don't have a reference state. What would it take?
Reference in terms of prompt salary payment, security, healthy environment, peace, moral sanity, functional health and educational institutions, good roads, public water, street lights, regular lightsas a result of good electrical installations, market with regulated prices, restful and not restive youths, religious harmony, limited party agitation and modern like 22nd century infrastructural development... may be these are too much for them, for a WHOLE 8 years undecided
Come to Delta State
Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Says Conflict Unfortunate, Ize-Iyamu Pleads For 14 Lawmakers by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 01, 2021
jospepper:
Being in Obaseki s shoes, I will not agree pata pata. What if they succeeded in unseating him?

Would they have been magnanimous in victory?

Nigerian politicians are like deadly snakes, pity them not.

Oya collect this one you two.

They are just playing games. Obaseki isn't a fool to agree to their camoflagued humility based on his victory at the supreme court. He will take decisions in his own best interests and not listen to these foes trying to masquerade themselves as friends...

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Says Conflict Unfortunate, Ize-Iyamu Pleads For 14 Lawmakers by Kobicove(m): 4:45pm On Jun 01, 2021
Obaseki make sure you crush the traitors! angry
Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Says Conflict Unfortunate, Ize-Iyamu Pleads For 14 Lawmakers by nwakibie3(m): 4:45pm On Jun 01, 2021
tutudesz:
grin Obaseki should forgive Oshopikin and remember the good old days of eating corn together grin

And this grin

Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Says Conflict Unfortunate, Ize-Iyamu Pleads For 14 Lawmakers by okuta007: 4:49pm On Jun 01, 2021
johnmartus:
Ah eh power is really crazy mr man forget those lawmakers they should be looking forward to another election this ugly governor will not take your letter serious he will just drop it to bin.

You can't take me to court and still expecting to be your friend.

they want to deceive him so they can impeach me with the 14 disgruntled lawmakers- Oshomole is a snake - CONFIRMED!!!!
Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Says Conflict Unfortunate, Ize-Iyamu Pleads For 14 Lawmakers by Omodua(m): 4:51pm On Jun 01, 2021
tutudesz:
grin Obaseki should forgive Oshopikin and remember the good old days of eating corn together grin
Forgive what! Obaseki should ignore them.
How about booby trap placed on his way. Suppose they succeeded, would they be saying all this?
Obaseki should give them a distance and dine with them with a shovel, not long spoon!
Apologies my foot!
Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Says Conflict Unfortunate, Ize-Iyamu Pleads For 14 Lawmakers by HRMK: 4:52pm On Jun 01, 2021
i blv this oshiomhole is just shameless!its as simple as that!how can he bring case of certificate forgery against obaseki when he knew him to be innocent?i think he must be heavily sanctioned by his party to serve as deterrent!as to the 14legislators,nobody shuld plead with obaseki bcs the courts wuld grant them their entitlements!same way oyo state legislators were settled by the courts!!

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Says Conflict Unfortunate, Ize-Iyamu Pleads For 14 Lawmakers by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 01, 2021
In 2023 apc will unseat pdp as edo governor.
Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Says Conflict Unfortunate, Ize-Iyamu Pleads For 14 Lawmakers by Omodua(m): 4:53pm On Jun 01, 2021
jospepper:
Being in Obaseki s shoes, I will not agree pata pata. What if they succeeded in unseating him?

Exactly. My thought too. He should not forgive them.
Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Says Conflict Unfortunate, Ize-Iyamu Pleads For 14 Lawmakers by tutudesz: 4:53pm On Jun 01, 2021
nwakibie3:

And this grin
Men of corn grin Nigeria politicans can do anything for votes O

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Says Conflict Unfortunate, Ize-Iyamu Pleads For 14 Lawmakers by okuta007: 5:03pm On Jun 01, 2021
tutudesz:

If Obaseki makes that mistake he will be a gonna - they want to deploy plan B
Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Says Conflict Unfortunate, Ize-Iyamu Pleads For 14 Lawmakers by zolajpower: 5:11pm On Jun 01, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Hahaha....
Atlast Oshiomhole don dey beg

I told you all
Obaseki is a real niggarrrr

And ambode is a pussy ass niggarr

But wetin still dey baffle me....na how come almost all our governors dey ugly.... and the truth be say Edo boys are soft and fine.....but where we for come dey see all these ugly governors
I nor go lie for all the whole south south na Edo men(especially Benin guys ) ugly pass oo . Dem black pass charcoal grin
Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Says Conflict Unfortunate, Ize-Iyamu Pleads For 14 Lawmakers by hibeebeeking: 5:12pm On Jun 01, 2021
johnmartus:
Ah eh power is really crazy mr man forget those lawmakers they should be looking forward to another election this ugly governor will not take your letter serious he will just drop it to bin.

You can't take me to court and still expecting to be your friend.
. In political arena,the adage seems not working. Power is crazy, but he should not allow it to sink into his head. He has a limited time. Power is transient. Look at oshio baba now, can't imaging he can beg someone with that his bold and command mouth. Rocha's self deh run from pillar to post. Power is not cracy, the people that hold power are crazy. He should just accept them and let the sleeping dog lies.
Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Says Conflict Unfortunate, Ize-Iyamu Pleads For 14 Lawmakers by naija1stnigar(m): 5:17pm On Jun 01, 2021
And to the foolish niggarz who died during a face off between the two parties this is for you

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Says Conflict Unfortunate, Ize-Iyamu Pleads For 14 Lawmakers by zolajpower: 5:17pm On Jun 01, 2021
jospepper:

If he had lost at the supreme court (remember okorocha) his case would have been worse off grin . Oshiomole ,Obaseki and Philipps are all student of 14 laws of power so nobody should interfere in there business . Like oshiomole like obaseki ....... They crush anyone presumed to be an enemy shocked grin grin

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Says Conflict Unfortunate, Ize-Iyamu Pleads For 14 Lawmakers by tunjilana: 5:18pm On Jun 01, 2021
Ize - Iyamu just registered his name as a leader worth following through good and bad times

If I were Obaseki, I will commit to paying them their monetary dues but wont take them back. Sometimes being strong headed in times like this may make u lose long term goodwill
Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Says Conflict Unfortunate, Ize-Iyamu Pleads For 14 Lawmakers by benratigan3(m): 5:18pm On Jun 01, 2021
IME1:

Before this man's election those same 14 lawmakers were sitting in one of his properties as a parallel legislative body to those who had resumed since 2019.

Even the so called house of assembly is non existent, has no location, passes no bills, nor holds any public hearing

My dear which ever state you are just thank God, the other states you think are sane are all failed don't be moved by the glossy photo ops, edited pictures, doctored videos and media hype.

There's no functional state, I'm sorry to say. Ive been to over 23 Nigerian states. Edo is not my state of origin nor is Lagos, Kaduna, Ebonyi or Rivers or all the others which have been in the news for one reason or the other.

Reference in terms of prompt salary payment, security, healthy environment, peace, moral sanity, functional health and educational institutions, good roads, public water, street lights, regular lightsas a result of good electrical installations, market with regulated prices, restful and not restive youths, religious harmony, limited party agitation and modern like 22nd century infrastructural development... may be these are too much for them, for a WHOLE 8 years undecided

God bless your thinking
Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Says Conflict Unfortunate, Ize-Iyamu Pleads For 14 Lawmakers by Twoplus45: 5:19pm On Jun 01, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Hahaha....

I told you all

But wetin still dey baffle me....na how come almost all our governors dey ugly.... and the truth be say Edo boys are soft and fine.....but where we for come dey see all these ugly governors
I ugly ooh expect me to b ur next governor
Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Says Conflict Unfortunate, Ize-Iyamu Pleads For 14 Lawmakers by IME1: 5:23pm On Jun 01, 2021
tutudesz:

Best man that year O! But I never see Oshopikin wife since shocked

If you ask me na who I go ask cheesy
Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Says Conflict Unfortunate, Ize-Iyamu Pleads For 14 Lawmakers by IME1: 5:23pm On Jun 01, 2021
benratigan3:

God bless your thinking
Amen and yours
Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Says Conflict Unfortunate, Ize-Iyamu Pleads For 14 Lawmakers by IME1: 5:24pm On Jun 01, 2021
Kaypeeboss:

Come to Delta State

If you are serious and can give guarantees
Tell me where in Delta and what awaits me
And see me pack and come to Delta cool
Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Says Conflict Unfortunate, Ize-Iyamu Pleads For 14 Lawmakers by sapientia(m): 5:27pm On Jun 01, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Hahaha....

I told you all

You were consistent on the bolded

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Says Conflict Unfortunate, Ize-Iyamu Pleads For 14 Lawmakers by zolajpower: 5:28pm On Jun 01, 2021
hibeebeeking:
. In political arena,the adage seems not working. Power is crazy, but he should not allow it to sink into his head. He has a limited time. Power is transient. Look at oshio baba now, can't imaging he can beg someone with that his bold and command mouth. Rocha's self deh run from pillar to post. Power is not cracy, the people that hold power are crazy. He should just accept them and let the sleeping dog lies.
My brother oshiomole live (all)his life in politics meaning the day he stops politics that day is his final day on earth grin
For obaseki , he's made already his wife is also a director in one of BOI's sister organization. His coming for the second was Philips backing , he wasn't ready at all to rule a second term Philip forced him ask anyone who knows about Edo politics. So( obaseki ) if his tenure elapse today he will bow out honorable that is why he's fighting them tooth and nail polish
Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Says Conflict Unfortunate, Ize-Iyamu Pleads For 14 Lawmakers by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jun 01, 2021
IME1:

Kogi is a reference state, if not Yahaya Bello wouldn't be offering himself for the presidency. ( I am from Kogi)....
Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Says Conflict Unfortunate, Ize-Iyamu Pleads For 14 Lawmakers by MartinsD12(m): 5:41pm On Jun 01, 2021
tutudesz:
Lol eating corn sweet Sha
Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Says Conflict Unfortunate, Ize-Iyamu Pleads For 14 Lawmakers by Mayeldah(m): 6:05pm On Jun 01, 2021
#Edo no be Lagos
Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Says Conflict Unfortunate, Ize-Iyamu Pleads For 14 Lawmakers by tofolo(m): 6:14pm On Jun 01, 2021
tutudesz:
the last corn they are together...
Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Says Conflict Unfortunate, Ize-Iyamu Pleads For 14 Lawmakers by tutudesz: 6:47pm On Jun 01, 2021
tofolo:
the last corn they are together...
grin
Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Says Conflict Unfortunate, Ize-Iyamu Pleads For 14 Lawmakers by tutudesz: 6:47pm On Jun 01, 2021
MartinsD12:

Lol eating corn sweet Sha
And sharing of state money grin
Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Says Conflict Unfortunate, Ize-Iyamu Pleads For 14 Lawmakers by Karemarealty288(m): 7:13pm On Jun 01, 2021
Osho oya decamp to Pdp

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SERAP Gives NJC 5 Days To Take Over CJN Onnoghen’s Case / I Have Fought A Good Fight ― Gboyega Isiaka / It Is Not Peter Obi's Turn, Vote Tinubu - Hon Idimogu Advises Ndi Igbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.