Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Toba Adedeji Journalist Searches For Wife After Burning 3 Pots Of Food In 2 Days - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Toba Adedeji Journalist Searches For Wife After Burning 3 Pots Of Food In 2 Days (49726 Views)

Choice Of Food Stuff Amid Coronavirus Lockdown / Drunk Man Ordered For 11 Plates Of Food Mistakenly (Photo) / What Kind Of Cooking Pots Would You Rather Buy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toba Adedeji Journalist Searches For Wife After Burning 3 Pots Of Food In 2 Days by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 01, 2021
No wonder his brains are burnt too

2 Likes

Re: Toba Adedeji Journalist Searches For Wife After Burning 3 Pots Of Food In 2 Days by MrImole: 7:24pm On Jun 01, 2021
Shut up
Re: Toba Adedeji Journalist Searches For Wife After Burning 3 Pots Of Food In 2 Days by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 01, 2021
Mugu.

Keep the gas burner inside your bedroom. The food won't burn. Nah the hot air go wake you up.

2 Likes

Re: Toba Adedeji Journalist Searches For Wife After Burning 3 Pots Of Food In 2 Days by phorget(m): 7:24pm On Jun 01, 2021
This journalist is competing with God, how can a man be eating a burnt offering?..
undecided
Re: Toba Adedeji Journalist Searches For Wife After Burning 3 Pots Of Food In 2 Days by Olayinka8793(m): 7:25pm On Jun 01, 2021
Ausval:
Baba na burnt food dey sweet pass ,when you scrape the pot chop that bottom part ...
burnt food get level bro. The ones up there will taste horrible.

2 Likes

Re: Toba Adedeji Journalist Searches For Wife After Burning 3 Pots Of Food In 2 Days by wwwihy: 7:25pm On Jun 01, 2021
habsydiamond:
U don't deserve a wife. if u can the rice together with the spoon then u can burn the whole house.... Ur landlord must be very vigilant oo
Re: Toba Adedeji Journalist Searches For Wife After Burning 3 Pots Of Food In 2 Days by romunu(m): 7:26pm On Jun 01, 2021
This guy is looking for a way out,

1 Like

Re: Toba Adedeji Journalist Searches For Wife After Burning 3 Pots Of Food In 2 Days by Danny50: 7:26pm On Jun 01, 2021
Mumu man just tell us you are looking for bae to cook and bleep you hard.

1 Like

Re: Toba Adedeji Journalist Searches For Wife After Burning 3 Pots Of Food In 2 Days by Amuochicha(f): 7:26pm On Jun 01, 2021
I hate Men

1 Like

Re: Toba Adedeji Journalist Searches For Wife After Burning 3 Pots Of Food In 2 Days by BRATISLAVA: 7:26pm On Jun 01, 2021
mariahAngel:
I see him getting rid of the pots.

This I have seen. smiley

Had to check the moniker.
Re: Toba Adedeji Journalist Searches For Wife After Burning 3 Pots Of Food In 2 Days by ThatFairGuy: 7:27pm On Jun 01, 2021
This is a very disgraceful thing to say to Women.

You reduced them to mere cook.

4 Likes

Re: Toba Adedeji Journalist Searches For Wife After Burning 3 Pots Of Food In 2 Days by ThatFairGuy: 7:28pm On Jun 01, 2021
Hate will not choke you, say amen
Amuochicha:
I hate Men
Re: Toba Adedeji Journalist Searches For Wife After Burning 3 Pots Of Food In 2 Days by alimohammedibn(m): 7:29pm On Jun 01, 2021
habsydiamond:
U don't deserve a wife. if u can the rice together with the spoon then u can burn the whole house.... Ur landlord must be very vigilant oo
You gave him A good advices

[color=#006600][/color] wink
Re: Toba Adedeji Journalist Searches For Wife After Burning 3 Pots Of Food In 2 Days by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jun 01, 2021
Their mama tell them say make them marry, them no hear, them dey form redpill.

1 Like

Re: Toba Adedeji Journalist Searches For Wife After Burning 3 Pots Of Food In 2 Days by Kemmy4god(f): 7:29pm On Jun 01, 2021
This man no well o. So you need a cook not wife?

2 Likes

Re: Toba Adedeji Journalist Searches For Wife After Burning 3 Pots Of Food In 2 Days by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:30pm On Jun 01, 2021
I pray he see a woman wount even want to marry a man that has liabilty in kitchen
Re: Toba Adedeji Journalist Searches For Wife After Burning 3 Pots Of Food In 2 Days by tellwisdom: 7:30pm On Jun 01, 2021
Mumu man, Na like this dem de find wife??

U buy indomie, fry am on differnt occasion, come run down to social media de announce to the people how stupid u are.
Too many Mumu men in this country.#Spits angry

2 Likes

Re: Toba Adedeji Journalist Searches For Wife After Burning 3 Pots Of Food In 2 Days by ChiefSosa(m): 7:30pm On Jun 01, 2021
Why will a grown àss man not know how to cook? Abi u and ur guys no cook for university? So, without a woman in your life, you wouldn't cook or learn? Smh. Even when I'm dating, I still cook for myself. Be there waiting for a woman o. Men should also learn how to cook. There's some joy you get when you eat your own food.

4 Likes

Re: Toba Adedeji Journalist Searches For Wife After Burning 3 Pots Of Food In 2 Days by pocohantas(f): 7:31pm On Jun 01, 2021
99thEnemy:
Pocohantas God is calling you grin

- Not rich going by the quality of pots.
- Not tall.
- No abs sighted.
- Not in STEM.
- Not my spec.
- Not responding to God’s call either.

8 Likes

Re: Toba Adedeji Journalist Searches For Wife After Burning 3 Pots Of Food In 2 Days by favour32(m): 7:32pm On Jun 01, 2021
Rip hungerbad!

1 Like

Re: Toba Adedeji Journalist Searches For Wife After Burning 3 Pots Of Food In 2 Days by adecz: 7:32pm On Jun 01, 2021

Are you looking for a cook
or a wife❓❓❓

What if you are not up to
standard in za oza room❓ wink wink

1 Like

Re: Toba Adedeji Journalist Searches For Wife After Burning 3 Pots Of Food In 2 Days by Tdotbluejays1: 7:32pm On Jun 01, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
This is a very disgraceful thing to say to Women.

You reduced them to mere cook.

The journalist is an idiot.

2 Likes

Re: Toba Adedeji Journalist Searches For Wife After Burning 3 Pots Of Food In 2 Days by Onyi22(f): 7:32pm On Jun 01, 2021
Search no more baby, am here for you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toba Adedeji Journalist Searches For Wife After Burning 3 Pots Of Food In 2 Days by pannyman(m): 7:32pm On Jun 01, 2021
Nukilia:
He needs a cook and not a wife.

Lazy ass

You took the words right out of my mouth.

1 Like

Re: Toba Adedeji Journalist Searches For Wife After Burning 3 Pots Of Food In 2 Days by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jun 01, 2021
This man is very stupid human beinf that still thinks is only a woman's job to cook, idiot human being don't know we re in 21century where both males and females hunt and Cook for their survival, nobody should marry an idiot that doesn't even know how to fry an omelette, he's not looking for a wife rather he's looking for a slave, Yes I said it ! He's a shameless idiot! Oh we should clap for him for beinf unable to feed himself, a grown man for that matter, idiot!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toba Adedeji Journalist Searches For Wife After Burning 3 Pots Of Food In 2 Days by princewarri1985: 7:34pm On Jun 01, 2021
MrCover:
Update From . COM

A journalist has announced he's searching for a wife after failing at preparing meals, Reports.

He took to Facebook As Obtained By , to reveal that he burnt 3 pots of food in 2 days and he shared photos of the burnt pots.

In the caption, he asked women interested in getting married to reach out.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=481097569625515&id=100031758270849

See Photos As Obtained By Below:
This idiot is just chasing clout! I learned how to cook from the age of them, even in 2003 in delsu abraka my friend then who's elder brother was a member of delta state house of assembly could also cook. Put buhari in the kitchen today he will also cook so make una leave this idiot

1 Like

Re: Toba Adedeji Journalist Searches For Wife After Burning 3 Pots Of Food In 2 Days by Elioandrew: 7:34pm On Jun 01, 2021
MrCover:
Update From . COM

A journalist has announced he's searching for a wife after failing at preparing meals, Reports.

He took to Facebook As Obtained By , to reveal that he burnt 3 pots of food in 2 days and he shared photos of the burnt pots.

Mr journalist, let me say here that you don't need a wife. What you should be looking for at this moment is a cook. So because you burnt the foods you've been cooking for the past two days, you feel a wife is the solution? You don't want to stress a wife simply because of that, do you? There are better reasons a man should go in search of a wife not just for food affairs. Use your head o.

2 Likes

Re: Toba Adedeji Journalist Searches For Wife After Burning 3 Pots Of Food In 2 Days by godlessmind: 7:36pm On Jun 01, 2021
MrCover:
Update From . COM

Black man mentality....smh ..,.Oga what you need is to go and learn how to cook, you don't search for wife because you refuse to learn from your lazyass cooking undecided undecided... common rice and spaghetti you dey burn pot grin grin grin

Re: Toba Adedeji Journalist Searches For Wife After Burning 3 Pots Of Food In 2 Days by juman(m): 7:36pm On Jun 01, 2021
Good move.
Wife is blessing. But there are some women that are also bad cook. He should be vigilant.

But he can learn how to cook without burning it.
He should cook with cooker medium capacity not the highest heat. He should set alarm to like every ten ten minutes to go and check it.

1 Like

Re: Toba Adedeji Journalist Searches For Wife After Burning 3 Pots Of Food In 2 Days by Kondomatic(m): 7:38pm On Jun 01, 2021
So the reason he wants to get married is because he can't cook?

What I still don't understand is how a person will eat food daily for for twenty years and still don't know how to cook.

1 Like

Re: Toba Adedeji Journalist Searches For Wife After Burning 3 Pots Of Food In 2 Days by numericalguy(m): 7:38pm On Jun 01, 2021
pocohantas:

- Not rich going by the quality of pots.
- Not tall.
- No abs sighted.
- Not in STEM.
- Not my spec.
- Not responding to God’s call either.

Chai!!! Women don suffer oo.. Ordinary journalist oo.
Not even a STEM
Re: Toba Adedeji Journalist Searches For Wife After Burning 3 Pots Of Food In 2 Days by Frales6(f): 7:39pm On Jun 01, 2021
not a wife, a cook or a house help

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hilda Baci Crying As She Breaks Guinness World Record (Video) / Mother And Her Three Children Die After Eating Amala In Kogi (Photos) / Inside Vietnamese Cat Market Where Cats Are Butchered For ₦25,000 Delicacy(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.