Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,912 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Toba Adedeji Journalist Searches For Wife After Burning 3 Pots Of Food In 2 Days - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Toba Adedeji Journalist Searches For Wife After Burning 3 Pots Of Food In 2 Days (49712 Views)

Choice Of Food Stuff Amid Coronavirus Lockdown / Drunk Man Ordered For 11 Plates Of Food Mistakenly (Photo) / What Kind Of Cooking Pots Would You Rather Buy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toba Adedeji Journalist Searches For Wife After Burning 3 Pots Of Food In 2 Days by ThuGGeR147: 7:39pm On Jun 01, 2021
I just dey laugh....you go soon burn the pot itself.... Mamu grin grin grin
Re: Toba Adedeji Journalist Searches For Wife After Burning 3 Pots Of Food In 2 Days by JeffreyJunior: 7:40pm On Jun 01, 2021
This one na my brother from another mother. cheesy

May Pocohantas fall on us all bro. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Toba Adedeji Journalist Searches For Wife After Burning 3 Pots Of Food In 2 Days by dust144(m): 7:40pm On Jun 01, 2021
My guy go buy the book on how to cook. Forget plan b
Re: Toba Adedeji Journalist Searches For Wife After Burning 3 Pots Of Food In 2 Days by allandutch: 7:43pm On Jun 01, 2021
JeffreyJunior:
This one na my brother from another mother. cheesy

May Pocohantas fall on us all bro. cheesy

Pocohantas be banana?
Re: Toba Adedeji Journalist Searches For Wife After Burning 3 Pots Of Food In 2 Days by MondayOsunbor(m): 7:43pm On Jun 01, 2021
MrCover:
Update From . COM

A journalist has announced he's searching for a wife after failing at preparing meals, Reports.

He took to Facebook As Obtained By , to reveal that he burnt 3 pots of food in 2 days and he shared photos of the burnt pots.

In the caption, he asked women interested in getting married to reach out.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=481097569625515&id=100031758270849

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

go and get a cook
Re: Toba Adedeji Journalist Searches For Wife After Burning 3 Pots Of Food In 2 Days by Nukilia: 7:44pm On Jun 01, 2021
pannyman:

You took the words right out of my mouth.
Re: Toba Adedeji Journalist Searches For Wife After Burning 3 Pots Of Food In 2 Days by wonder233: 7:44pm On Jun 01, 2021
I don't care. It has nothing to do with me
Re: Toba Adedeji Journalist Searches For Wife After Burning 3 Pots Of Food In 2 Days by MrCover: 7:44pm On Jun 01, 2021
pocohantas:

- Not rich going by the quality of pots.
- Not tall.
- No abs sighted.
- Not in STEM.
- Not my spec.
- Not responding to God’s call either.

Well Done, Got You Covered
Re: Toba Adedeji Journalist Searches For Wife After Burning 3 Pots Of Food In 2 Days by MeghaneMorgane(f): 7:45pm On Jun 01, 2021
That pot with the blue spoon that got burnt is just making me laugh grin grin.
I remember one time I was boiling eggs. I purposely stayed in the room closest to the kitchen so that the egg will not burn since I already had previous experiences of me forgetting that I put egg or beans on the fire.
Omo, the egg still burnt oo. It burnt and turned black. I knew that cooking wasn’t my calling. These days, I just set alarm on my phone so that I will remember.

2 Likes

Re: Toba Adedeji Journalist Searches For Wife After Burning 3 Pots Of Food In 2 Days by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jun 01, 2021
Olayinka8793:
He is an attention seeker who wasn't aware of how stupid he sounds.
Burning food to the extent of burning the plastic spoon as shown in the picture above is a sign of dangerous stupidity.
Una don come again gringrin
Re: Toba Adedeji Journalist Searches For Wife After Burning 3 Pots Of Food In 2 Days by MrCover: 7:46pm On Jun 01, 2021
MeghaneMorgane:
That pot with the blue spoon that got burnt is just making me laugh grin grin. I remember one time I was boiling eggs. I purposely sat in the room closest to the kitchen so that the egg will not burn since I had had previous experiences of me forgetting that I put egg or beans on the fire. Omo, the egg still burnt oo. It burnt and turned black. I knew that cooking wasn’t my calling. These days, I just set alarm on my phone so that I will remember.

Are you new to nairaland forum?
Re: Toba Adedeji Journalist Searches For Wife After Burning 3 Pots Of Food In 2 Days by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 7:46pm On Jun 01, 2021
He needs a cook, not a wife.

2 Likes

Re: Toba Adedeji Journalist Searches For Wife After Burning 3 Pots Of Food In 2 Days by dederocs(m): 7:47pm On Jun 01, 2021
kuuljay:
Wives are not primarily for cooking,mine is primarily for companionship,Infact I do most of the cooking because it's my hubby and her kind of job keeps her more occupied than mine,though she tells me she will prefare to do the cooking herself cos I mess up the kitchen real bad after cooking and leave for her cos I hate doing dishes
Which time man get to cook?
Re: Toba Adedeji Journalist Searches For Wife After Burning 3 Pots Of Food In 2 Days by MeghaneMorgane(f): 7:48pm On Jun 01, 2021
MrCover:

Are you new to nairaland forum?

No I am not. I have been here for a while.
Re: Toba Adedeji Journalist Searches For Wife After Burning 3 Pots Of Food In 2 Days by Christieaji: 7:48pm On Jun 01, 2021
Oga journalist was it Zee World about African Magic abi IPOB/ MILITARY ATTACK UPDATE that got the food burnt.
Suddenly you realized you need a wife in just two days. Hahahhahahahha
I don't v a Wife for you rather a catering school will be ideal because you won't still value the Wife and her cooking.

1 Like

Re: Toba Adedeji Journalist Searches For Wife After Burning 3 Pots Of Food In 2 Days by MrCover: 7:49pm On Jun 01, 2021
MeghaneMorgane:

No I am not. I have been here for a while.

Is today the first time, you are hearing about
Re: Toba Adedeji Journalist Searches For Wife After Burning 3 Pots Of Food In 2 Days by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jun 01, 2021
Kilishihunter:
Oluwaburna
grin

Re: Toba Adedeji Journalist Searches For Wife After Burning 3 Pots Of Food In 2 Days by friday2011(m): 7:51pm On Jun 01, 2021
[quote author=DDDEnterprises post=102268947]He can learn. that is just too much. What's he doing wrong? If it was a case of bad taste, that's somewhat understandable. But a case of burnt food? I'm sorry to say but does he not have enough sense to determine how to manage the heat to avoid burning a food?

He can learn by himself; learn from his mistakes. there seems to be something wrong with him.[/quote

Yes...Ori nta won
Re: Toba Adedeji Journalist Searches For Wife After Burning 3 Pots Of Food In 2 Days by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jun 01, 2021
phorget:
This journalist is competing with God, how can a man be eating a burnt offering?..
undecided
grin
Re: Toba Adedeji Journalist Searches For Wife After Burning 3 Pots Of Food In 2 Days by miraculousGod(m): 7:55pm On Jun 01, 2021
U need to see ur doctor before you will burn ur house
Re: Toba Adedeji Journalist Searches For Wife After Burning 3 Pots Of Food In 2 Days by RPG2020(m): 7:56pm On Jun 01, 2021
Internet marriage we go still dey here when their matter go come back here bitter ��
Re: Toba Adedeji Journalist Searches For Wife After Burning 3 Pots Of Food In 2 Days by hofeshhomes: 7:56pm On Jun 01, 2021
My fwend go and learn how to cook. cool

1 Like

Re: Toba Adedeji Journalist Searches For Wife After Burning 3 Pots Of Food In 2 Days by Aaaaarghmed(m): 7:58pm On Jun 01, 2021
Even some slayqueen wives will still burn your food while tiktoking, instagramming and facebooking

2 Likes

Re: Toba Adedeji Journalist Searches For Wife After Burning 3 Pots Of Food In 2 Days by Ghast12: 7:58pm On Jun 01, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Toba Adedeji Journalist Searches For Wife After Burning 3 Pots Of Food In 2 Days by cococandy(f): 7:59pm On Jun 01, 2021
More like searching for a maid. Shameless

2 Likes

Re: Toba Adedeji Journalist Searches For Wife After Burning 3 Pots Of Food In 2 Days by Jman06(m): 8:00pm On Jun 01, 2021
kuuljay:
Wives are not primarily for cooking,mine is primarily for companionship,Infact I do most of the cooking because it's my hubby and her kind of job keeps her more occupied than mine,though she tells me she will prefare to do the cooking herself cos I mess up the kitchen real bad after cooking and leave for her cos I hate doing dishes
Companionship can be gotten from anywhere! Family, friends, good neighbors, call girls etc.

Y'all like to say "companionship" when issues of marriage are on discuss, but we know that you're lying! You all have other selfish reasons to get married but like to deceive us that it's for companionship. Can you swear with your life that your main aim of getting married was companionship?

Companionship ko, companiongoat ni.

2 Likes

Re: Toba Adedeji Journalist Searches For Wife After Burning 3 Pots Of Food In 2 Days by gettingdol: 8:05pm On Jun 01, 2021
Re: Toba Adedeji Journalist Searches For Wife After Burning 3 Pots Of Food In 2 Days by sam564: 8:06pm On Jun 01, 2021
kuuljay:
Apologies sir! Cooking is ur hobby and u cant tidy ur kitchen before and after cooking?? If its really ur hobby den u cant ignore washing dishes... I com in peace sir

2 Likes

Re: Toba Adedeji Journalist Searches For Wife After Burning 3 Pots Of Food In 2 Days by vickydevoka(m): 8:06pm On Jun 01, 2021
eloquently:
Marriage is good oooh... When you marry the right person, your soul, spirit and body will be in deep joy and peace... You will hate divorce and really know that God created Marriage to be enjoyed. You will enjoy enough food. All these complains we hear up and down is because people didn't marry right or they themselves are the wrong partner...
You cannot be the will of God in marriage for someone else, if you yourself is not even qualified for God to call you His will.
Where u wan see de right person, when. For Abuja all de gals de do ashawo

1 Like

Re: Toba Adedeji Journalist Searches For Wife After Burning 3 Pots Of Food In 2 Days by sam564: 8:07pm On Jun 01, 2021
Ausval:
Baba na burnt food dey sweet pass ,when you scrape the pot chop that bottom part ...
That is for light-burnt food ooo... Not dis that has become charcoal
Re: Toba Adedeji Journalist Searches For Wife After Burning 3 Pots Of Food In 2 Days by flokii: 8:08pm On Jun 01, 2021
I think he needs a 'cook' to prepare his meals cos not all wives can cook especially the alapa stainless ones who sleep and wake on social media.

1 Like

Re: Toba Adedeji Journalist Searches For Wife After Burning 3 Pots Of Food In 2 Days by wumi2017(f): 8:10pm On Jun 01, 2021
Hunmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mother And Her Three Children Die After Eating Amala In Kogi (Photos) / Inside Vietnamese Cat Market Where Cats Are Butchered For ₦25,000 Delicacy(Pics) / Hilda Baci Crying As She Breaks Guinness World Record (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.