Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,546 members, 7,812,721 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:02 PM

David Oyedepo Jnr Celebrates His Birthday (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / David Oyedepo Jnr Celebrates His Birthday (Photos) (57735 Views)

Prophet Odumeje Celebrates His Wife, Uju Ohanaemere On Her Birthday (Photos) / Bishop David Oyedepo's Prophecies For 2018 / Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Oyedepo Jnr Celebrates His Birthday (Photos) by ArticleBeast: 7:58pm On Jun 01, 2021
Hanibbal:
Why are all these G.O grooming their children to be pastors so that they can take their place after they are gone? Christ ministry is now a monarchical and personal business run as corporation. undecided

Na dem Sabi wetin be my own sef
I wish your papa useful. At least he for groom you to take over his enterprise but ogogoro and draft no let am leave anything for you.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: David Oyedepo Jnr Celebrates His Birthday (Photos) by yusluvad(m): 7:58pm On Jun 01, 2021
Happy birthday Pastor...

1 Like

Re: David Oyedepo Jnr Celebrates His Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jun 01, 2021
Happy Birthday Heir

1 Like

Re: David Oyedepo Jnr Celebrates His Birthday (Photos) by Danny50: 8:05pm On Jun 01, 2021
Hmmm let me say anything
Re: David Oyedepo Jnr Celebrates His Birthday (Photos) by phemmyfour: 8:06pm On Jun 01, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Happy birthday David Jr.....

Just like Elisha, I pray the Almighty gives you the wisdom and more grace to lead when the mantle falls on you.
Which mantle?

FYI Elijah and Elisha ain't related by blood

The next GO isn't coming from the Oyedepos

4 Likes

Re: David Oyedepo Jnr Celebrates His Birthday (Photos) by lastchild: 8:07pm On Jun 01, 2021
nautybride:
Okay. Are they celebrities?
yes of course

1 Like

Re: David Oyedepo Jnr Celebrates His Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jun 01, 2021
phemmyfour:
Which mantle?

FYI Elijah and Elisha ain't related by blood

The next GO isn't coming from the Oyedepos

grin grin grin grin

Fiction!

That dude is the next G.O!

2 Likes

Re: David Oyedepo Jnr Celebrates His Birthday (Photos) by miqos02(m): 8:09pm On Jun 01, 2021
you need someone you can trust to carry on with the vision. Most of the other pastors will leave and want to make a name for themselves
Hanibbal:
Why are all these G.O grooming their children to be pastors so that they can take their place after they are gone? Christ ministry is now a monarchical and personal business run as corporation. undecided This is what happens when you have made so much money with the name of christ and the thought of ceding the ministry/corporation to a person who has no link to the family scares our G.O like a nightmare.

3 Likes

Re: David Oyedepo Jnr Celebrates His Birthday (Photos) by Jesuschristus: 8:11pm On Jun 01, 2021
Private jet pastor

2 Likes

Re: David Oyedepo Jnr Celebrates His Birthday (Photos) by phemmyfour: 8:12pm On Jun 01, 2021
miqos02:
you need someone you can trust to carry on with the vision. Most of the other pastors will leave and want to make a name for themselves
What give you the impression that the son will carry on with the vision.

Let God choose for the Church, stop leading your children on by force

3 Likes

Re: David Oyedepo Jnr Celebrates His Birthday (Photos) by lexy2014: 8:14pm On Jun 01, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Happy birthday David Jr.....

Just like Elisha, I pray the Almighty gives you the wisdom and more grace to lead when the mantle falls on you.

How do u no that d mantle will fall on him?

1 Like

Re: David Oyedepo Jnr Celebrates His Birthday (Photos) by lexy2014: 8:15pm On Jun 01, 2021
miqos02:

Whose vision is it?

1 Like

Re: David Oyedepo Jnr Celebrates His Birthday (Photos) by lastchild: 8:15pm On Jun 01, 2021
Hanibbal:
Why are all these G.O grooming their children to be pastors so that they can take their place after they are gone? Christ ministry is now a monarchical and personal business run as corporation. undecided This is what happens when you have made so much money with the name of christ and the thought of ceding the ministry/corporation to a person who has no link to the family scares our G.O like a nightmare.

i used to think like you till I grew in the word of God to realized that we have power on earth to decide who'll head the church and not God

what God is after is actually getting the job done, winners chapel has been erected, so whether oyedepo son is taking over or not, what matters is that the ministry should keep to the will of God
Re: David Oyedepo Jnr Celebrates His Birthday (Photos) by Osanoghodua1: 8:15pm On Jun 01, 2021
Hanibbal:
Why are all these G.O grooming their children to be pastors so that they can take their place after they are gone? sef
If you are hit happy about this, groom your children to become thugs. The highest calling is being a priest unto God. No one said they will take over the ministry.

2 Likes

Re: David Oyedepo Jnr Celebrates His Birthday (Photos) by mazimee(m): 8:16pm On Jun 01, 2021
Hanibbal:

In the Bible sons of most Prophets are prophets themselves.
Re: David Oyedepo Jnr Celebrates His Birthday (Photos) by PastorFire: 8:16pm On Jun 01, 2021
Ucheawurum:
V
So, we don't want something special abi? Only them?
Re: David Oyedepo Jnr Celebrates His Birthday (Photos) by miqos02(m): 8:16pm On Jun 01, 2021
lexy2014:

Whose vision is it?
The vision is God's but he handed it over to Oyedepo.
Re: David Oyedepo Jnr Celebrates His Birthday (Photos) by bigpicture001: 8:17pm On Jun 01, 2021
He is an ugly man
Re: David Oyedepo Jnr Celebrates His Birthday (Photos) by Is04970: 8:17pm On Jun 01, 2021
Happy birthday to you sir.
I wish you long life in good health and prosperity �.
Re: David Oyedepo Jnr Celebrates His Birthday (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 8:18pm On Jun 01, 2021
Happy birthday to the celebrant...
Re: David Oyedepo Jnr Celebrates His Birthday (Photos) by NADFOR: 8:19pm On Jun 01, 2021
Happy birthday Sir,
God bless your new age
Re: David Oyedepo Jnr Celebrates His Birthday (Photos) by Laturuturu: 8:20pm On Jun 01, 2021
Even Babalawo and Alfas do the same thing

Na so he be

1 Like

Re: David Oyedepo Jnr Celebrates His Birthday (Photos) by lexy2014: 8:20pm On Jun 01, 2021
miqos02:
The vision is God's but he handed it over to Oyedepo.

Why then do u think it is oyedepos place to do d handing over?
Re: David Oyedepo Jnr Celebrates His Birthday (Photos) by Onyi90(m): 8:22pm On Jun 01, 2021
Happy birthday Sir. May you increase in wisdom, strength and wealth.
Re: David Oyedepo Jnr Celebrates His Birthday (Photos) by blackboy(m): 8:32pm On Jun 01, 2021
Happy birthday Sir. Gowon Estate days and was it Doregoes? Time flies. Remain in His service.
Re: David Oyedepo Jnr Celebrates His Birthday (Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 8:33pm On Jun 01, 2021
HBD!Heir apparent. grin grin
Re: David Oyedepo Jnr Celebrates His Birthday (Photos) by Angelmichael63: 8:43pm On Jun 01, 2021
Happy birthday to one of the most humble servant of God.

Remain ever blessed
Re: David Oyedepo Jnr Celebrates His Birthday (Photos) by Onogiede(m): 8:46pm On Jun 01, 2021
Happy birthday great man of God, you will live long to thy glory of God almighty �
Re: David Oyedepo Jnr Celebrates His Birthday (Photos) by Angrygoat: 8:47pm On Jun 01, 2021
Presiding Bishop. So na must say him must be Bishop.not just a Bishop but a Bishop at winners Chapel. U see say God no be black at all.
Family business
Re: David Oyedepo Jnr Celebrates His Birthday (Photos) by SolarEdge: 8:47pm On Jun 01, 2021
Happy birthday my dear pastor. More of God's grace.

Tired of epileptic power supply? We can guarantee you uninterrupted power supply with our smart technology via SOLAR POWER
Re: David Oyedepo Jnr Celebrates His Birthday (Photos) by Amuochicha(f): 8:48pm On Jun 01, 2021
Happy birthday sir

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Meets Native Doctor In His Shrine For A Charm For Her Church (Pix, Video) / Dual Carriageway Constructed By Dunamis Church In Mararaba, Nasarawa (Photos) / Pastor Timothy Ngwu Impregnates 20 Church Members In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.