Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,775 members, 7,810,023 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

Prophet Odumeje Celebrates His Wife, Uju Ohanaemere On Her Birthday (Photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Odumeje Celebrates His Wife, Uju Ohanaemere On Her Birthday (Photos) (50857 Views)

Prophet Chukwuemeka "Odumeje" Ohanaemere's Wife And Children (Photos) / Prophet Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Exchanges Blows With Member During Deliverance / Prophet Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Deliverance In Onitsha Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophet Odumeje Celebrates His Wife, Uju Ohanaemere On Her Birthday (Photos) by Abdulazeez99: 5:41pm On Sep 27, 2020
Controversial Onitsha-based preacher Prophet Odumeje on Sunday celebrated his wife as she clocked a year older, Igbere TV reports.

The cleric born Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere in an Instagram post wrote: “Happy (birthday) to my beautiful wife.”

He also called on his followers to celebrate her in another Instagram post.

Odumeje welcomed a baby in August.

He now has five children after two boys and two girls.

Odumeje who is known for his theatrics and showmanship is the leader of Mountain of Holy Ghost Intervention Deliverance Ministry.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFnjOwuA0wD/?igshid=1ycoc7a7volz

21 Likes

Re: Prophet Odumeje Celebrates His Wife, Uju Ohanaemere On Her Birthday (Photos) by Karemarealty288(m): 5:47pm On Sep 27, 2020
Liquid metal my Nigga .....Even though you are not a preacher of love...but you still love your beautiful wife. Happy birthday to her and God bless her new age. We the indaboski family celebrate with you.

124 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prophet Odumeje Celebrates His Wife, Uju Ohanaemere On Her Birthday (Photos) by osamz007: 6:00pm On Sep 27, 2020
I thought he wasn't a preacher of love

the INDABOSKI PAHOOSE

A FAMILY OF VIOLENCEgrin

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Prophet Odumeje Celebrates His Wife, Uju Ohanaemere On Her Birthday (Photos) by dollytino4real(f): 6:06pm On Sep 27, 2020
the lion himself and the lioness herself, hbd mama indabosky

23 Likes

Re: Prophet Odumeje Celebrates His Wife, Uju Ohanaemere On Her Birthday (Photos) by Goldp5988(f): 6:06pm On Sep 27, 2020
HBD ma'am

3 Likes

Re: Prophet Odumeje Celebrates His Wife, Uju Ohanaemere On Her Birthday (Photos) by NwaNimo1(m): 7:03pm On Sep 27, 2020

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Odumeje Celebrates His Wife, Uju Ohanaemere On Her Birthday (Photos) by teamsynergy: 7:03pm On Sep 27, 2020
I sha like this man

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Odumeje Celebrates His Wife, Uju Ohanaemere On Her Birthday (Photos) by Philantropists: 7:03pm On Sep 27, 2020
Ndabasssssssskiiiiiiiiii

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Odumeje Celebrates His Wife, Uju Ohanaemere On Her Birthday (Photos) by Capsule101(m): 7:03pm On Sep 27, 2020
Scammers

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Odumeje Celebrates His Wife, Uju Ohanaemere On Her Birthday (Photos) by sigiyaya(m): 7:04pm On Sep 27, 2020
Con man making money from F00lish and gullible people

30 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Prophet Odumeje Celebrates His Wife, Uju Ohanaemere On Her Birthday (Photos) by younghartz(m): 7:04pm On Sep 27, 2020
My real G

7 Likes

Re: Prophet Odumeje Celebrates His Wife, Uju Ohanaemere On Her Birthday (Photos) by IamWonderful: 7:04pm On Sep 27, 2020
liquid metal, the lion himself, the only non baby factory product

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Odumeje Celebrates His Wife, Uju Ohanaemere On Her Birthday (Photos) by solmus: 7:04pm On Sep 27, 2020
cool

The pillar behind the liquid metal

Most of this Mummy GO are witches and ogbanje solidly standing as a rock behind their husbands

8 Likes

Re: Prophet Odumeje Celebrates His Wife, Uju Ohanaemere On Her Birthday (Photos) by logicDcoder(m): 7:04pm On Sep 27, 2020
Hmmm I laf in bahose!

5 Likes

Re: Prophet Odumeje Celebrates His Wife, Uju Ohanaemere On Her Birthday (Photos) by EmperorMaria: 7:05pm On Sep 27, 2020
After deceiving young boys with i am nt a preacher of love

9 Likes

Re: Prophet Odumeje Celebrates His Wife, Uju Ohanaemere On Her Birthday (Photos) by Hambivert: 7:05pm On Sep 27, 2020
Sparogatively, " I'm not a man of a preacher of Love, I'm a war, I'm a fight, I'm the Liquid Metal, the Lebadu, the Indabosky Bahose, The Lion himself!" ... tongue

Odumeje we have missed you small o. Abeg we Nigerians need something to cheer with... APC no gree us smile again!

Happy birthday to your lovely wife, Our Celebrity Prophet!

8 Likes

Re: Prophet Odumeje Celebrates His Wife, Uju Ohanaemere On Her Birthday (Photos) by saphiere(f): 7:05pm On Sep 27, 2020
Watch the video here. Lovely couple.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jm80jB4Dx3k

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Odumeje Celebrates His Wife, Uju Ohanaemere On Her Birthday (Photos) by Shiifi(m): 7:06pm On Sep 27, 2020
Am the war the Fight the idasboski of the world
Re: Prophet Odumeje Celebrates His Wife, Uju Ohanaemere On Her Birthday (Photos) by DonBabaFx: 7:06pm On Sep 27, 2020
Liquid metal
Re: Prophet Odumeje Celebrates His Wife, Uju Ohanaemere On Her Birthday (Photos) by mytime24(f): 7:06pm On Sep 27, 2020
J
Re: Prophet Odumeje Celebrates His Wife, Uju Ohanaemere On Her Birthday (Photos) by chaloskyx: 7:06pm On Sep 27, 2020
FRAUDS POSING AS MEN OF GOD EVERYWHERE

6 Likes

Re: Prophet Odumeje Celebrates His Wife, Uju Ohanaemere On Her Birthday (Photos) by neduboo(m): 7:06pm On Sep 27, 2020
I'm still the lion

I'm still the fight

I'm still the liquid metal

I'm the Indaboski Pahose

Cha! Cha!! Chaa!!!

Arggg!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Odumeje Celebrates His Wife, Uju Ohanaemere On Her Birthday (Photos) by Tab4kids(f): 7:06pm On Sep 27, 2020
kiss

Affordable kids educational android tablets. Call ow Whatsapp on 070 6180 9819
Re: Prophet Odumeje Celebrates His Wife, Uju Ohanaemere On Her Birthday (Photos) by Enudapan: 7:06pm On Sep 27, 2020
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so sophisticated

They odogwus himself

1 Like

Re: Prophet Odumeje Celebrates His Wife, Uju Ohanaemere On Her Birthday (Photos) by anuliecutie(f): 7:06pm On Sep 27, 2020
Happy birthday lioness indabosky...age gracefully.....

1 Like

Re: Prophet Odumeje Celebrates His Wife, Uju Ohanaemere On Her Birthday (Photos) by emmanuelbrown26: 7:07pm On Sep 27, 2020
So baba get wife
Still available for sell
Re: Prophet Odumeje Celebrates His Wife, Uju Ohanaemere On Her Birthday (Photos) by Crochet: 7:07pm On Sep 27, 2020
The messiah of our time
Re: Prophet Odumeje Celebrates His Wife, Uju Ohanaemere On Her Birthday (Photos) by Sonnobax15(m): 7:07pm On Sep 27, 2020
r
Re: Prophet Odumeje Celebrates His Wife, Uju Ohanaemere On Her Birthday (Photos) by nairaman66(m): 7:08pm On Sep 27, 2020
Re: Prophet Odumeje Celebrates His Wife, Uju Ohanaemere On Her Birthday (Photos) by b3llo(m): 7:08pm On Sep 27, 2020
Idaboski bahoose!... The liquid metal! The War himself. I pity that demon that crosses path with you. You are doing well and HBD to your Wifey.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Saraki's CCT: Guru Maharaj Ji Sends Powerful Message To The NASS / Bishop Oyedepo's Proposed Canaan City In Pictures / Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.