Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,987 members, 7,866,714 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 01:01 AM

Former Senate President, Anyim Condemns Killing Of Gulak By Unknown Gunmen - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former Senate President, Anyim Condemns Killing Of Gulak By Unknown Gunmen (432 Views)

Why EFCC Detained Me ― Ex-Senate President Anyim / Atiku Condemns The Murder Of Ahmed Gulak By Unkown Gun Men / Northern Youths Give Uzodinma Two-week Ultimatum To Produce Killers Of Gulak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Former Senate President, Anyim Condemns Killing Of Gulak By Unknown Gunmen by Wisdomkosi(m): 6:22pm On Jun 01, 2021
Former Senate President, Anyim Condemns Killing Of Gulak By Unknown Gunmen

Former President of the Senate, Mr Anyim Pius Anyim, has condemned the killing of Alhaji Ahmed Gulak and described his demise as “one death too many’’.

9NEWS NIGERIA had reported Gulak who was a senior aide to former President Goodluck Jonathan was killed in Owerri, Imo State.

Anyim in a statement on Monday in Abuja said that the news of the gruesome murder of Gulak, “his friend and colleague, knocked him down into distress’’.

He described the deceased as a man of conviction and courage, who was endowed with great intellectual prowess, dedicated nationalist and a faithful friend.

The former Senate President added, “May 30, 2021, is no doubt the darkest Sunday of my life.

The statement reads,

"30th of May, 2021, is no doubt the darkest Sunday of my life. The news of the gruesome murder of my friend and colleague, Hon. Ahmed Gulak knocked me down into distress, and it took me till this morning of 31st May, 2021, to regain my senses from the shock."

"Hon. Ahmed Gulak was my colleague in President Goodluck’s Administration. He was a man of conviction and courage. He was endowed with great intellectual prowess that enabled him to have unusual clarity of thought and expression: a dedicated nationalist and a faithful friend."

"Losing Gulak, like other innocent, Nigerians to unknown assailants is the darkest point in the senseless and mindless violence growing in the country and South East. This death is one too many. The security agencies owe humanity the duty to unravel and bring to book those behind this dastardly act. My heart goes to the family of Hon. Gulak. I pray for God to grant his family the fortitude to bear this irreparable loss and grant his soul eternal repose."

https://9newsng.com/former-senate-president-anyim-condemns-killing-of-gulak-by-unknown-gunmen/

Re: Former Senate President, Anyim Condemns Killing Of Gulak By Unknown Gunmen by ejighikemeuwa: 6:58pm On Jun 01, 2021
Stop confusing us ugm don't know any thing concerning this political killings, politicians stop killing innocent people in order to cover your wickedness, the reward of your wickedness awaits you.
Re: Former Senate President, Anyim Condemns Killing Of Gulak By Unknown Gunmen by Flexherbal(m): 3:06pm On Jun 02, 2021
Alone, we can enjoy. But, together, we can celebrate.

Why do we cause harm to one another?

(1) (Reply)

Pmb's Social Media Aides, Ahmad, Onochie, Others Risk Sacking After Twitter Ban / Apc Or Pdp. / Don't Interfere In Efcc's Investigation Of Jafaru Mohammed, Group Tells Malami

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.