Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,087 members, 7,821,753 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Insecurity: Buhari Speaks, To Shock Gunmen, Bandits With Civil War Experience - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insecurity: Buhari Speaks, To Shock Gunmen, Bandits With Civil War Experience (59752 Views)

Ayuba Wabba In Fisticuffs With Civil Servants, Threatens To Sack Them / Buhari To EU: We Will Defeat Boko Haram With Civil War Experience / Elections Results Tally With Civil Society Observations –EU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insecurity: Buhari Speaks, To Shock Gunmen, Bandits With Civil War Experience by CoolAmbience(m): 12:48am On Jun 03, 2021
DiagnoPolitics:

muslim terrorist cow-fuuckker, how market. You dumb buhari has been yanked off twitter. grin grin grin

Anuofia!

Na Twitter dey feed your family?

Oya, go chop Twitter na.

Mtcheewww.
Re: Insecurity: Buhari Speaks, To Shock Gunmen, Bandits With Civil War Experience by princewarri1985: 3:11am On Jun 03, 2021
Rodwave:

My brother if Obasanjo was to be in power now, he will be as useless as this bamboohari. Obasanjo was lucky during his time. No president will ever be that lucky. Many things have changed.
No way obasanjo can never be as useless as a buhari security wise, my brother i know what am saying, we know they are both corrupt but term of insecurity, obasanjo go follow them with iron hand. i trust him for that and i know what am saying
Re: Insecurity: Buhari Speaks, To Shock Gunmen, Bandits With Civil War Experience by Rodwave: 6:56am On Jun 03, 2021
princewarri1985:
No way obasanjo can never be as useless as a buhari security wise, my brother i know what am saying, we know they are both corrupt but term of insecurity, obasanjo go follow them with iron hand. i trust him for that and i know what am saying

Well, it is a question of 'if', so we don't have to stress ourselves about that.
Re: Insecurity: Buhari Speaks, To Shock Gunmen, Bandits With Civil War Experience by DiagnoPolitics: 8:35am On Jun 03, 2021
CoolAmbience:

Anuofia!

Na Twitter dey feed your family?

Oya, go chop Twitter na.

Mtcheewww.

Cow-fuvckking muslim nematode. How marketi!

Dirty almajiri fuucktard. grin grin

We are ready for you vermins this time. Send my message to disHonorable Tafinda Mafindi the abooki bastar.d illiterate. grin

grin grin
Re: Insecurity: Buhari Speaks, To Shock Gunmen, Bandits With Civil War Experience by CoolAmbience(m): 9:38am On Jun 03, 2021
DiagnoPolitics:

Cow-fuvckking muslim nematode. How marketi!

Dirty almajiri fuucktard. grin grin

We are ready for you vermins this time. Send my message to disHonorable Tafinda Mafindi the abooki bastar.d illiterate. grin

grin grin

Lol.

You are ready for Nairaland abi....

Mugu, go find something chop.
Re: Insecurity: Buhari Speaks, To Shock Gunmen, Bandits With Civil War Experience by DiagnoPolitics: 9:40am On Jun 03, 2021
CoolAmbience:

[s]Lol.

You are ready for Nairaland abi....

Mugu, go find something chop.[/s]

Rotten-toothed abooki with gworo-scattered teeth, go and visit Dr Chinedu your dentist. Your mouth dey smell abeg. grin
Re: Insecurity: Buhari Speaks, To Shock Gunmen, Bandits With Civil War Experience by CoolAmbience(m): 9:42am On Jun 03, 2021
DiagnoPolitics:

Rotten-toothed abooki with gworo-scattered teeth, go and visit Dr Chinedu your dentist. Your mouth dey smell abeg. grin

Anuofia, come out make we shock you.

Lol.
Re: Insecurity: Buhari Speaks, To Shock Gunmen, Bandits With Civil War Experience by CoolAmbience(m): 9:42am On Jun 03, 2021
DiagnoPolitics:

Lol.

We go dey rule you.
Re: Insecurity: Buhari Speaks, To Shock Gunmen, Bandits With Civil War Experience by DiagnoPolitics: 9:43am On Jun 03, 2021
CoolAmbience:

Lol.

Hopeless Jaki, I dey Owerri, come and sell ya suya at control junction. grin
Re: Insecurity: Buhari Speaks, To Shock Gunmen, Bandits With Civil War Experience by CoolAmbience(m): 9:47am On Jun 03, 2021
DiagnoPolitics:

Hopeless Jaki, I dey Owerri, come and sell ya suya at control junction. grin

Hahahahaha.

slowpoke.
Re: Insecurity: Buhari Speaks, To Shock Gunmen, Bandits With Civil War Experience by DiagnoPolitics: 9:51am On Jun 03, 2021
CoolAmbience:

Hahahahaha.

slowpoke.

Abooki muslim baboon, you are a buffoon, since una no wan get sense then HELL is COMING. Prepare!
Re: Insecurity: Buhari Speaks, To Shock Gunmen, Bandits With Civil War Experience by Laideabdulahi: 3:14pm On Jun 03, 2021
linefyn:
That's exactly what you are.

Since you cannot identify or define success.
Re: Insecurity: Buhari Speaks, To Shock Gunmen, Bandits With Civil War Experience by CoolAmbience(m): 6:04am On Jun 04, 2021
DiagnoPolitics:

Abooki muslim baboon, you are a buffoon, since una no wan get sense then HELL is COMING. Prepare!

For social media na...

Where is your albino coward of a leader?

The hell nor dey reach sef...everyday hell is coming.
Re: Insecurity: Buhari Speaks, To Shock Gunmen, Bandits With Civil War Experience by dragunov: 7:06am On Jun 04, 2021
seunmsg:
We need action Mr president, action!

Too much words spoken already! We need action. Take control of the situation. Take back our country from the hands of bandits, criminal herdsmen, Unknown gunmen, terrorist and other criminals who have turned the country to a mass killing field. We want result not words.

Ma a tan ra e je.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Tribunal Chairman Disagrees To Judgement Declaring Adeleke Winner Of Osun Guber / APC Presidential Primary Results Announcement / Terrorists Attend Secret Meeting With Nigerian 'Officials'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.