Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,274 members, 7,957,684 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:29 PM

No More Presidency For Any Igbo Again - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No More Presidency For Any Igbo Again (3448 Views)

Hardship: Have You Seen Any Igbo Complaining? – Igboho Asks Yoruba Elders / Buhari: It’s Unthinkable Any Igbo Man Wants To Leave Nigeria / Nnia Nwodo: Any Igbo That Touches A Northerner Should Kill Me First (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

No More Presidency For Any Igbo Again by Rahkman: 6:51pm On Jun 01, 2021
I dont think any westerner northerner and some part of south south will vote any easterner as president....even if they present umahi or rochas okorocha...they have destroyed their little chances ( that is if there was even any) of succeding pmb the murder of ahmed gulak was the height of it....2023 presidency is between osibanjo or tinubu you can take this to the bank

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No More Presidency For Any Igbo Again by OnyeOlokoro(m): 6:55pm On Jun 01, 2021
Pls ignore him

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: No More Presidency For Any Igbo Again by ERockson: 6:57pm On Jun 01, 2021
Who the presidency help.
Re: No More Presidency For Any Igbo Again by BombAttack(f): 6:59pm On Jun 01, 2021
Rahkman:
I dont think any westerner northerner and some part of south south will vote any easterner as president....even if they present umahi or rochas okorocha...they have destroyed their little chances ( that is if there was even any) of succeding pmb the murder of ahmed gulak was the height of it....2023 presidency is between osibanjo or tinubu you can take this to the bank

We are Igbos and Biafrans

We dash you President, both past, present and future.

Eat the sit of President with all your entire generation so that you never go hungry again.

We are Biafrans and will NEVER be Nigerian.

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: No More Presidency For Any Igbo Again by FarahAideed: 7:02pm On Jun 01, 2021
Igbos don't need your foolish presidency

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: No More Presidency For Any Igbo Again by MAGG0T(m): 7:04pm On Jun 01, 2021
[/b]Stupid fellow, both Yorubas and Fulanis have been rulling Nigeria for ages and still have nothing to show for it.

Nairaland is now a home for street urchins![b]

18 Likes

Re: No More Presidency For Any Igbo Again by dochenaj: 7:08pm On Jun 01, 2021
Who president help?

I'll choose an Umaru Musa Yaradua over any Igbo politician any day.

Buhari that is president and comes from the North, how has northern masses faired since he became president?

Is poverty not continually and deeply ravaging the North?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: No More Presidency For Any Igbo Again by Rahkman: 7:11pm On Jun 01, 2021
BombAttack:

We are Igbos and Biafrans

We dash you President, both past, present and future.

Eat the sit of President with all your entire generation so that you never go hungry again.

We are Biafrans and will NEVER be Nigerian.
baba sharap dere the chance of an igbo man becoming president was 0.01 percent before now u have worsen it to to 0.00 percent because of that onyo ara afara ibeku you idiots worship... i pity atiku abubakar he is busy killing whats left of his political career by associating with a people hell bent on self destruct...you think we yorubas are happy with the way the country is .. we just carefully know how to fight our battle because we know buhari won’t last forever on that seat

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No More Presidency For Any Igbo Again by Rahkman: 7:13pm On Jun 01, 2021
dochenaj:
Who president help?

I'll choose an Umaru Musa Yaradua over any Igbo politician any day.

Buhari that is president and comes from the North, how has northern masses faired since he became president?

Is poverty not continually and deeply ravaging the North?
yes but must you destroy ur region to prove you hate buhari?? You think buhari is popular in the west?
Re: No More Presidency For Any Igbo Again by BombAttack(f): 7:14pm On Jun 01, 2021
Rahkman:
baba sharap dere the chance of an igbo man becoming president was 0.01 percent before now u have worsen it to to 0.00 percent because of that onyo ara afara ibeku you idiots worship... i pity atiku abubakar he is busy killing whats left of his political career by associating with a people hell bent on self destruct...you think we yorubas are happy with the way the country is .. we just carefully know how to fight our battle because we know buhari won’t last forever on that seat

Empty skull like you, who is dragging president with you?

you think you have sense, you be mumu

0.000001 ko 0.000000 ni

For your information, we are Igbos and Biafrans. We don't apologise for our decisions.

We dash you and your generation Nigeria.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: No More Presidency For Any Igbo Again by lastcall: 7:20pm On Jun 01, 2021
Evertime Igbo this and Igbo that! Na wah

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: No More Presidency For Any Igbo Again by 2elliot: 7:50pm On Jun 01, 2021
Rahkman:
The south south which brought kidnapping to nigeria still produced GEJ, and likewise the north which brought boko haram still brought Bubu, so what is your point?

4 Likes

Re: No More Presidency For Any Igbo Again by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:15pm On Jun 01, 2021
Rahkman:

Stop being sentimental
Re: No More Presidency For Any Igbo Again by AdolfHitlerxXx: 8:57pm On Jun 01, 2021
No Presidency.... No independence till year 5050.

That's their punishment.

No negotiations cool
Re: No More Presidency For Any Igbo Again by Okoyeebo: 9:01pm On Jun 01, 2021
2elliot:
The south south which brought kidnapping to nigeria still produced GEJ, and likewise the north which brought boko haram still brought Bubu, so what is your point?

Tell me a single person from the North that the South South killed. Just one.
May God punish anyone who tries to stop Igbos from destroying the SE.
Re: No More Presidency For Any Igbo Again by musa234(m): 9:04pm On Jun 01, 2021
I hate all these presidency talk.. We have had the presidency for years now, yet we are still struggling in terms of development.. Anybody who is president of Nigeria in this current system and constitution is only there for his selfish aim and that of his family and friends.

7 Likes

Re: No More Presidency For Any Igbo Again by 2elliot: 9:14pm On Jun 01, 2021
Okoyeebo:

Tell me a single person from the North that the South South killed. Just one.
May God punish anyone who tries to stop Igbos from destroying the SE.
That can't still play down the grave influence of kidnapping in Nigeria.
Re: No More Presidency For Any Igbo Again by michelz: 9:16pm On Jun 01, 2021
Rahkman:
Do you have any prove to show that Southeasterners murdered Gulak? I am asking this because this is a serious allegation and you can be called upon to substantiate it anytime. In your haste, do not forget that folks are taking notes.

4 Likes

Re: No More Presidency For Any Igbo Again by Okoyeebo: 9:44pm On Jun 01, 2021
michelz:

Do you have any prove to show that Southeasterners murdered Gulak? I am asking this because this is a serious allegation and you can be called upon to substantiate it anytime. In your haste, do not forget that folks are taking notes.

No, he wasn't killed by Easterners, he was killed by Europeans. When we warned you guys about making the SE a hotbed of violence, you asked us to shut up. Conflict entrepreneurs have become involved in the South Eastern madness and it is too late to cry. You can't deny this one especially with Wike and Uzodinma disagreeing on who is responsible.
Re: No More Presidency For Any Igbo Again by ThEGodFaThEr101(m): 9:52pm On Jun 01, 2021
AdolfHitlerxXx:
No Presidency.... No independence till year 5050.

That's their punishment.

No negotiations cool
Yes......you're right! Òmò Iya Olobo town council

Re: No More Presidency For Any Igbo Again by gidgiddy: 9:54pm On Jun 01, 2021
ERockson:
Who the presidency help.

Abi?
Re: No More Presidency For Any Igbo Again by Asgard73: 9:56pm On Jun 01, 2021
Yoruba that want president with all their might even seceding some of their states to herdsmen to placate for President

Should please encourage Tinubu to contest

Encourage osibanjo to contest

Or any Yoruba man to contest

No excuses
No twist of narratives

We don’t want Yoruba people to come tomorrow and tell us that osibanjo and Tinubu never said they’re contesting for president and Yoruba start dishing out useless statement s to proof themselves twisting narratives to Yoruba narratives

Failure for this Yoruba human or excuses will make mockery of Yoruba as a tribe for ever

Op pls tell Tinubu we have 46 million votes already
Osinbajo Na 50 million votes

Yoruba never even know what’s coming for them

Even with all IPOB propaganda

Yoruba President cheesy

2 Likes

Re: No More Presidency For Any Igbo Again by Nkwobi042: 10:02pm On Jun 01, 2021
Igbo presidency is a myth, and we are definitely not interested. I have never voted in my life! I rather drink beer than queue to vote for any useless politician in Nigeria.

Most of the _idiots who voted buhari still dey call me for small change.

The north wey dey rule us, Wetin them gain? Go to roast fish joints In Abuja and see them hustling for left over bones.

5 Likes

Re: No More Presidency For Any Igbo Again by EmekaA125(m): 10:03pm On Jun 01, 2021
Una no dey tire with Igbo post

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No More Presidency For Any Igbo Again by michelz: 10:05pm On Jun 01, 2021
Okoyeebo:

No, he wasn't killed by Easterners, he was killed by Europeans. When we warned you guys about making the SE a hotbed of violence, you asked us to shut up. Conflict entrepreneurs have become involved in the South Eastern madness and it is too late to cry. You can't deny this one especially with Wike and Uzodinma disagreeing on who is responsible.
Just take out time and ponder over the logic behind what you wrote. So because there is a conflict ongoing in northern Nigeria, every crime there is committed by a particular group? You deserve to be thoroughly spanked for your lack of sense.

2 Likes

Re: No More Presidency For Any Igbo Again by AdolfHitlerxXx: 10:06pm On Jun 01, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr101:

ThEGodFaThEr101 to his useless homosexual father
Yes......you're right! Òmò Iya Olobo town council

Re: No More Presidency For Any Igbo Again by Nkwobi042: 10:07pm On Jun 01, 2021
gidgiddy:

Abi?

I think we should stay far away from Aso Rock. Before them go talk say na igbo man misrule Nigeria and brought her to no entity.

Jonathan up till date still is blamed for Nigeria woes, every bad thing is always linked to Jonathan as if he ruled Nigeria for 60 years.
Them dey called him a drunk, but the northern president wey dey _fuck both man and woman inside Aso rock was termed a Saint. grin
Re: No More Presidency For Any Igbo Again by ThEGodFaThEr101(m): 10:14pm On Jun 01, 2021
[quote author=AdolfHitlerxXx post=102277282][/quote]
Ęranko, pronounced as: Eh-raw-n-koh
Meaning: An Animal

I can see your tears turning into flood

Re: No More Presidency For Any Igbo Again by igbeke: 10:15pm On Jun 01, 2021
Rahkman:

Who is this one?
Mommy is calling you to go wash the dishes.
Re: No More Presidency For Any Igbo Again by Okoyeebo: 10:25pm On Jun 01, 2021
michelz:

Just take out time and ponder over the logic behind what you wrote. So because there is a conflict ongoing in northern Nigeria, every crime there is committed by a particular group? You deserve to be thoroughly spanked for your lack of sense.

When Zulum said Christians were involved in the Boko Haram madness, I rebuked him not knowing that some less obdurate being in the South will foolishly say the same thing.
As I said, whether by political assaination or ethnic unrest, Igbos killed Gulak. There's nothing you can say to wish that away.
Re: No More Presidency For Any Igbo Again by AdolfHitlerxXx: 10:37pm On Jun 01, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr101:

ThEGodFaThEr101 to his useless homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother:
Ęranko, pronounced as: Eh-raw-n-koh
Meaning: An Animal

I can see your tears turning into flood

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Picture Summarizes What Is Wrong With Nigerian Politics (Pics) / "Niger Delta Igbo", Peter Obi Is The Biafra Referendum / The Most Politically Powerful Man In Igboland. Picture.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.