Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,315 members, 7,822,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

No More Presidency For Any Igbo Again - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No More Presidency For Any Igbo Again (3352 Views)

Hardship: Have You Seen Any Igbo Complaining? – Igboho Asks Yoruba Elders / Buhari: It’s Unthinkable Any Igbo Man Wants To Leave Nigeria / Nnia Nwodo: Any Igbo That Touches A Northerner Should Kill Me First (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No More Presidency For Any Igbo Again by michelz: 10:48pm On Jun 01, 2021
Okoyeebo:

When Zulum said Christians were involved in the Boko Haram madness, I rebuked him not knowing that some less obdurate being in the South will foolishly say the same thing.
As I said, whether by political assaination or ethnic unrest, Igbos killed Gulak. There's nothing you can say to wish that away.
You just confirmed your lack of capability for critical thinking. For all I know, you may just be another kid prancing about on naira land while foaming in the mouth. Bye.
Re: No More Presidency For Any Igbo Again by Donaluta(m): 10:55pm On Jun 01, 2021
Rahkman:
baba sharap dere the chance of an igbo man becoming president was 0.01 percent before now u have worsen it to to 0.00 percent because of that onyo ara afara ibeku you idiots worship... i pity atiku abubakar he is busy killing whats left of his political career by associating with a people hell bent on self destruct...you think we yorubas are happy with the way the country is .. we just carefully know how to fight our battle because we know buhari won’t last forever on that seat
Complete Obote ... Since you begin support buhari .. wetin you done achieve
Re: No More Presidency For Any Igbo Again by Donaluta(m): 10:58pm On Jun 01, 2021
Okoyeebo:

No, he wasn't killed by Easterners, he was killed by Europeans. When we warned you guys about making the SE a hotbed of violence, you asked us to shut up. Conflict entrepreneurs have become involved in the South Eastern madness and it is too late to cry. You can't deny this one especially with Wike and Uzodinma disagreeing on who is responsible.

If e sure for you .. put your pics for your profile ... I go carry am give who go post am for Linda ikeji blog say you dey accuse south easterners as killers of gulak... Put am.. if e sure for you
Re: No More Presidency For Any Igbo Again by Donaluta(m): 11:00pm On Jun 01, 2021
Rahkman:
I dont think any westerner northerner and some part of south south will vote any easterner as president....even if they present umahi or rochas okorocha...they have destroyed their little chances ( that is if there was even any) of succeding pmb the murder of ahmed gulak was the height of it....2023 presidency is between osibanjo or tinubu you can take this to the bank

If e sure for you put your picture for your profile .. make I post am for Linda ikeji blog as person weh accuse easterners as killers of gulak
Re: No More Presidency For Any Igbo Again by Babssoo(m): 11:02pm On Jun 01, 2021
They don’t you to vote for them, all their country..
Re: No More Presidency For Any Igbo Again by Valkrie: 11:07pm On Jun 01, 2021
Rahkman:
I dont think any westerner northerner and some part of south south will vote any easterner as president....even if they present umahi or rochas okorocha...they have destroyed their little chances ( that is if there was even any) of succeding pmb the murder of ahmed gulak was the height of it....2023 presidency is between osibanjo or tinubu you can take this to the bank

First the igbo never wanted any president or presidency as they call it now...they want out from this God for saken union...secondly those you mention as to be projected president of igbo extraction are just mere criminals and nothing more and never represent the igbo interest whatsoever in any circumstance or capacity.....they only represent their pocket and that of their family...!!
Re: No More Presidency For Any Igbo Again by Titto93(m): 11:09pm On Jun 01, 2021
Rahkman:

You should be ashamed to drag d seat of president, a cursed position dat has brought nothing but poverty and retrogress...

Tufia
Re: No More Presidency For Any Igbo Again by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:20pm On Jun 01, 2021
THEY SAY IGBO no GET KING,BUT ALL OF THEM NA KING FOR EACH FAMILY.
IGBO MAN WILL NEVER HELP HIS IGBO NEIGHBOUR TO BUILD HIS HOUSE,BUT HE CAN VOLUNTEER TO HELP DESTROY WHEN CALLED UPON. THIS IS WHAT PLAYS OUT IN IMO AND EAST.undecided They are Brother na for mouth.Common for oga to settle his servant na wahala of years for youths,that why youths are roaming abt frustrated only to settle for savagery life from upper iweka they welcome their tribemen with stealing of sorts.
Re: No More Presidency For Any Igbo Again by AAbuja: 11:25pm On Jun 01, 2021
Rahkman:

Savanah bank to be precise
Re: No More Presidency For Any Igbo Again by Okoyeebo: 12:15am On Jun 02, 2021
Titto93:

You should be ashamed to drag d seat of president, a cursed position dat has brought nothing but poverty and retrogress...

Tufia

This is something Ojukwu spent his latter years toiling over and never got. He died in regret. Not forgetting Ekwueme too.
Re: No More Presidency For Any Igbo Again by amuwo1980: 12:23am On Jun 02, 2021
Oil go soon finish , hunger will kill all of u abokis.
Re: No More Presidency For Any Igbo Again by umunaija: 12:44am On Jun 02, 2021
AdolfHitlerxXx:
No Presidency.... No independence till year 5050.

That's their punishment.

No negotiations cool

One thing I can guarantee you is that whether in Nigeria or in Biafra, an average Igbo boy will be richer than you even with your presidency.
Re: No More Presidency For Any Igbo Again by AdolfHitlerxXx: 1:26am On Jun 02, 2021
umunaija:

umunaija to his useless homosexual father:
One thing I can guarantee you is that whether in Nigeria or in Biafra, an average yoruba boy will be richer than you even with your presidency.

grin.... I already saw how useless he is wink
Re: No More Presidency For Any Igbo Again by fozapi(m): 2:39am On Jun 02, 2021
Rahkman:

who won between chelsea and man u,i heard it was manu,shebi they are the blues,igbos always do this on anti igbos dont always respond to them
Re: No More Presidency For Any Igbo Again by udede(m): 3:32am On Jun 02, 2021
What's the value of the presidency right now
Re: No More Presidency For Any Igbo Again by MadamExcellency: 4:08am On Jun 02, 2021
Okoyeebo:

When Zulum said Christians were involved in the Boko Haram madness, I rebuked him not knowing that some less obdurate being in the South will foolishly say the same thing.
As I said, whether by political assaination or ethnic unrest, Igbos killed Gulak. There's nothing you can say to wish that away.

You killed Gulak, deny it with empirical evidence that you didn't.

Can you see how foolish you sound, living in Lagos State doesn't change the fact that you are Efulefu and a pathetic Igbo reject"for that matter
Re: No More Presidency For Any Igbo Again by MadamExcellency: 4:08am On Jun 02, 2021
Okoyeebo:

You killed Gulak, deny it with empirical evidence that you didn't.

Can you see how foolish you sound, living in Lagos State doesn't change the fact that you are Efulefu and a pathetic "Igbo reject" for that matter.

Someone that is worse socio-economically than 90% of South-East Igbos is here talking rubbish.
Re: No More Presidency For Any Igbo Again by nnamdi640: 4:48am On Jun 02, 2021
Rahkman:
So that why you guys sent killers to kill Glauk in Imo State using APC summit to drag him to his grave. Remember that nothing last forever. You might be the president,but that doesn't change the fact that your people are not better than us.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku Not Seeking Foreign Funds, Says Campaign Organisation / PDP Rally: 'E Reach Ogun Turn, They Decided To Do An Owambe' (Pictures) / Sen. Dino Melaye Seen Crying In New Viral Video (Pic/Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.