Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,198 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

I'm So Disappointed In Buhary - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm So Disappointed In Buhary (227 Views)

Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh / #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria / Buhary, Where Is Our 4 Trillion For Capital Expenditure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm So Disappointed In Buhary by Luigi02(m): 7:16pm On Jun 01, 2021
Saying I'm disappointed in the old man would be an understatement. Boko Haram, ISWAP + ISIS, Bandits, Fulani Almajiri Terrorists, have all been terrorizing the country back to back for long now and this old man never said nothing.

Judging by the way he rushed to address and brag about how he's gonna teach the IPOB elements causing problems in just the south east is pathetic. He never said nothing when Fulanis were terrorizing us, with a majority of the people and even senators urging him to address the citizens, of which he eventually did through his brainless spokesperson: Garbage Shehu.

I have had enough with Buhary, and it's pretty much time we in the South South called it a day. I've never seen anyone so sentimental and biased as the old man the yorubas elected for us to be our president. We get the ESN should be tamed as they're now becoming uncontrollable, but saying you're going to teach them what you learnt in the Civil War is pathetic to me. You never said anything like that when your terrorist brothers were raping women and destroying farmlands on here.

Enough is enough, separate us from the zoo now, it's so obvious no one wants to live with terrorists no more. The FG severely underestimate us in the South South hence we're gonna teach them a very bitter lesson!
I heard a rumor that the Niger Delta Avengers are already gearing up to resume work, with the Niger Delta Liberators already preparing to move out.
Re: I'm So Disappointed In Buhary by BombAttack(f): 7:22pm On Jun 01, 2021
Don't worry yourself.

They are bunch of empty noisemakers, as long as ISWAP is in Nigeria.

I can bet my life, they can't do nothing.

We have plans, let them roll in the tanks to south east and see madness.

what they are seeing now is still childs play
Re: I'm So Disappointed In Buhary by 2elliot: 7:48pm On Jun 01, 2021
Luigi02:
Saying I'm disappointed in the old man would be an understatement. Boko Haram, ISWAP + ISIS, Bandits, Fulani Almajiri Terrorists, have all been terrorizing the country back to back for long now and this old man never said nothing.

Judging by the way he rushed to address and brag about how he's gonna teach the IPOB elements causing problems in just the south east is pathetic. He never said nothing when Fulanis were terrorizing us, with a majority of the people and even senators urging him to address the citizens, of which he eventually did through his brainless spokesperson: Garbage Shehu.

I have had enough with Buhary, and it's pretty much time we in the South South called it a day. I've never seen anyone so sentimental and biased as the old man the yorubas elected for us to be our president. We get the ESN should be tamed as they're now becoming uncontrollable, but saying you're going to teach them what you learnt in the Civil War is pathetic to me. You never said anything like that when your terrorist brothers were raping women and destroying farmlands on here.

Enough is enough, separate us from the zoo now, it's so obvious no one wants to live with terrorists no more. The FG severely underestimate us in the South South hence we're gonna teach them a very bitter lesson!
I heard a rumor that the Niger Delta Avengers are already gearing up to resume work, with the Niger Delta Liberators already preparing to move out.

The chaos you read and see in the east is to distract you. Since BSN was created to deal with Killer herdsmen in the forest, Bubu came up with UGM to weaken BSN and make the people turn against BSN. When once BSN is dealt with, Killer herdsmen will come back. And when the east falls, they will come for us in the south south. It is a conquest war.
Re: I'm So Disappointed In Buhary by blackboy(m): 8:07pm On Jun 01, 2021
If PMB really said that about civil war lesson blah blahh that is a big mess up. But just shows who he really is. NASS should call him to order for such a shameless utterance
Re: I'm So Disappointed In Buhary by Luigi02(m): 8:18pm On Jun 01, 2021
2elliot:
The chaos you read and see in the east is to distract you. Since BSN was created to deal with Killer herdsmen in the forest, Bubu came up with UGM to weaken BSN and make the people turn against BSN. When once BSN is dealt with, Killer herdsmen will come back. And when the east falls, they will come for us in the south south. It is a conquest war.
The east will never fall, that's for sure

1 Like

Re: I'm So Disappointed In Buhary by Luigi02(m): 8:21pm On Jun 01, 2021
blackboy:
If PMB really said that about civil war lesson blah blahh that is a big mess up. But just shows who he really is. NASS should call him to order for such a shameless utterance
Im really find it difficult to believe but the old man really said it fam.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Aliyu Babangida Is A Sinking Ship, He Should Not Drag Wike To His Woes – Group / Nigeria Army Denies Losing 7 Soldiers In Ohafia, Burning Of Houses / Nigeria Needs Leaders Prepared To Unite Nigerians, Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.