Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,913 members, 7,835,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Bello Matawalle: I Am Not Joining APC On June 12 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bello Matawalle: I Am Not Joining APC On June 12 (16824 Views)

Governor Bello Matawalle To Join APC / Appeal Court Ask INEC To Include Rivers APC On Ballot / Senator Akpabio To Be Formally Received Into APC On Thursday - APC UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bello Matawalle: I Am Not Joining APC On June 12 by Oyiboman69: 10:15pm On Jun 01, 2021
Wetin consign person if you join...no be people wen dey PDP before na them go form APC? or you can join them in June thirteen... Mad people.

Re: Bello Matawalle: I Am Not Joining APC On June 12 by Wakanakarue: 10:16pm On Jun 01, 2021
Okay, maybe on the 13th or 16th but you re joining
Re: Bello Matawalle: I Am Not Joining APC On June 12 by Lugianostar(m): 10:20pm On Jun 01, 2021
Governor Ayade said same but today he is there as their recent defector.
Ashawo politicians
Re: Bello Matawalle: I Am Not Joining APC On June 12 by Duru009(m): 10:20pm On Jun 01, 2021
This was how Ayade denied it just few weeks ago
Re: Bello Matawalle: I Am Not Joining APC On June 12 by Indispensable85(m): 10:26pm On Jun 01, 2021
If this is his response then he has since joined the Apc.

He'll only change the date.
Re: Bello Matawalle: I Am Not Joining APC On June 12 by thaoriginator: 10:34pm On Jun 01, 2021
Iyiataata92:
He doesn't want to do it on June 12 because it's Yoruba democracy day and being a northerner, it is unwise for the master to make a celebration on a day for the slave.

He'll defect, but not on June 12 as speculated by Yoruba media
grin
Re: Bello Matawalle: I Am Not Joining APC On June 12 by Zumalord: 10:37pm On Jun 01, 2021
If you are interested in the Forsage Busd going on, send an email to coinworldinterest@gmail.com, and we will help you with the registration and referrals gain.
Thank you
Re: Bello Matawalle: I Am Not Joining APC On June 12 by Heavensent01(m): 10:38pm On Jun 01, 2021
Iyiataata92:
He doesn't want to do it on June 12 because it's Yoruba democracy day and being a northerner, it is unwise for the master to make a celebration on a day for the slave.

June 12 declaration is paining you even though Abiola was the major victim of that day but your Biafra heroes you're forcing people to celebrate took a some lives but that's not your worry

you are more concern about master and slave theory that specifically described how you Igbo are living in Nigeria or what's marginalization noise all about if you're not under served?

you bunch of monkeys are a disgrace to the entire sane igbo

2 Likes

Re: Bello Matawalle: I Am Not Joining APC On June 12 by Zumalord: 10:39pm On Jun 01, 2021
If you are interested in the Forsage Busd going on, send an email to coinworldinterest@gmail.com, and we will help you with the registration and referrals gain.
Thank you
Re: Bello Matawalle: I Am Not Joining APC On June 12 by Odidigboigbo(m): 10:42pm On Jun 01, 2021
The guy is just confused. He is in-between two opinions. The real guys that cut the short in Zamfara APC don't want him but Abuja and Buni want him. Can Abuja and Buni guarantee him APC second term ticket?
Re: Bello Matawalle: I Am Not Joining APC On June 12 by shedy03(m): 11:02pm On Jun 01, 2021
Another supreme court governor.
Re: Bello Matawalle: I Am Not Joining APC On June 12 by hopexter(m): 11:05pm On Jun 01, 2021
Iyiataata92:

Thank you ( Interpreter) the answer we seek lies in his response. You shallow minded online hoodlum will never understand that undecided undecided
Re: Bello Matawalle: I Am Not Joining APC On June 12 by sweetkev(m): 11:19pm On Jun 01, 2021
Iyiataata92:

Though I'm Yoruba, but bad mouth will not kill you grin
Re: Bello Matawalle: I Am Not Joining APC On June 12 by IPIGSRMUMUS: 11:29pm On Jun 01, 2021
The supreme court stole an election from APC and gave it to the pdp, the guy knows that he can't win under pdp next time hence he's jumping to the party that actually won the state. He knows that the people of the state are not going to vote for pdp in any election hence he's only making a decision to safe his ass.
No news here.
Re: Bello Matawalle: I Am Not Joining APC On June 12 by ChukwuObe: 11:39pm On Jun 01, 2021
Iyiataata92:

Bihari played a fast one on you guys with June 12 independence day and you gave him your vote in 2019.
We are Igbos and we are proud to say we don't serve the Fulanis and they don't have any Ilorin in Igboland.
Get used to being a slave, bro

You can continue to deceive your gullible families in Igbo land. Only fools dont know that the first set of Fulani slaves was Zik who sold us to the foreigners- Fulanis. As that would not be enough, in 2019, his children and future generation licked the ass of another fulani man who is not really a Nigerian but Cameroon just to have their peter obi of china as VP. Even now, they will still be slave to another fulani man in 2023. I thought the pains that Zik put us through will not be repeated by the nomadic Igbo. What a shame!

3 Likes

Re: Bello Matawalle: I Am Not Joining APC On June 12 by chatinent: 11:41pm On Jun 01, 2021
Political prostitution.
Re: Bello Matawalle: I Am Not Joining APC On June 12 by Kaykaydavid1919: 11:45pm On Jun 01, 2021
Oga sir u re very free to join d evil party called APShit. D way we voted out PDP in 2015 dat is d same way we re going to vote out dis most useless Party ever in d history of Nigeria today. 16yrs of PDP is far far beta than just 6yrs of dis evil party called APShit. More evil people joining them thinking they re going to win d 2023 general election. Anybody dat plans or start having it in mind to rig d 2023 elections will not see d so year 2023 insha Allah in Jesus name. Amin and Amen.
Re: Bello Matawalle: I Am Not Joining APC On June 12 by Juanmike(m): 3:06am On Jun 02, 2021
He would Join on 1st October.
Re: Bello Matawalle: I Am Not Joining APC On June 12 by anurd1991: 3:30am On Jun 02, 2021
Trash.

Shatap.

Iyiataata92:

Bihari played a fast one on you guys with June 12 independence day and you gave him your vote in 2019.
We are Igbos and we are proud to say we don't serve the Fulanis and they don't have any Ilorin in Igboland.
Re: Bello Matawalle: I Am Not Joining APC On June 12 by Olatomiwami(m): 3:40am On Jun 02, 2021
Iyiataata92:

Eleribu, cannibal/terrorist,yoruba kill u there, your vexation on Yoruba will send u running naked into any of upper iweka's market, the last time I checked, Yoruba are not the ones that exchange your destiny with kerosene and turn u to refugee in my region, obo ki jere lehin Oko, Omo Iran Kiran.

1 Like

Re: Bello Matawalle: I Am Not Joining APC On June 12 by Olatomiwami(m): 3:45am On Jun 02, 2021
Iyiataata92:

I can feel your pain, ur case is of if I can't have it, nobody else should, when u are Atikulating and Nk is cashing out on your akpu head, u are not a slave to Atiku? Atiku is from alaigbo according to u, bunch of clowns.

1 Like

Re: Bello Matawalle: I Am Not Joining APC On June 12 by Jackson105: 4:42am On Jun 02, 2021
Iyiataata92:

You don't know history, it is your forefathers that were originally slave, that's the reason why Igbos are crying and gnashing their teeth now. Azikwe and Ironsi destroy regionalism and force everyone to one Nigeria, thinking you guys will always rule, not knowing you folks will be the worst tribe in the future.

Go and read history and stop embarrassing your parents.
Re: Bello Matawalle: I Am Not Joining APC On June 12 by Jackson105: 4:43am On Jun 02, 2021
Iyiataata92:

June 12 is Nigeria/National democracy day, you can go and kill yourself, if that's unbearable for you.
Re: Bello Matawalle: I Am Not Joining APC On June 12 by 99thEnemy(m): 5:42am On Jun 02, 2021
handsome86:
Change Nigeria's Name From What Was Given By Lugard's Girlfriend, HURIWA Tells National Assembly
Change it to Cruise Republic abi? grin
Re: Bello Matawalle: I Am Not Joining APC On June 12 by MrNipplesLover(m): 5:58am On Jun 02, 2021
Your politician mates have joined the death train, choose the best day when you'll join, by yourself.

Criminals!
Re: Bello Matawalle: I Am Not Joining APC On June 12 by VERDA: 6:54am On Jun 02, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Must See Pictures From Ariaria International Market Aba / Sanusi's CBN Performance: Soludo Was Better After All? / Buhari May Recall Sacked Mani, CSO, To Redesignate Him Chief Detail - Tribune

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.