Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,324 members, 7,819,106 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

At The Least I Tried By Putting My Best In Making This[photo]! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / At The Least I Tried By Putting My Best In Making This[photo]! (535 Views)

Should I Recommend My Best "Team Member" For A Higher Position Off My Team? / Are You Interested In Making Money? / I'm Totally Confused And Need Your Help In Making This Difficult Decision. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

At The Least I Tried By Putting My Best In Making This[photo]! by Ogamysamo: 10:28pm On Jun 01, 2021
best is not only base on over-all, it is sometimes base on a better effort.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: At The Least I Tried By Putting My Best In Making This[photo]! by budaatum: 10:31pm On Jun 01, 2021
As crude as it seems, its better than anything I can draw!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: At The Least I Tried By Putting My Best In Making This[photo]! by Ogamysamo: 10:34pm On Jun 01, 2021
budaatum:
As crude as it seems, its better than anything I can draw!
thank god you did not add oil if not nigeria government will have parade me in search of crude oil

2 Likes

Re: At The Least I Tried By Putting My Best In Making This[photo]! by Goldbw122(m): 10:34pm On Jun 01, 2021
Focus and create a line of creativity, and practice more on that, then you will gain success

1 Like

Re: At The Least I Tried By Putting My Best In Making This[photo]! by Ogamysamo: 10:36pm On Jun 01, 2021
Goldbw122:
Focus and create a line of creativity, and practice more on that, then you will gain success
ok thanksfor the advice. am so grateful

1 Like

Re: At The Least I Tried By Putting My Best In Making This[photo]! by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jun 01, 2021
tel-e-men-di-us work! BRAVO
Re: At The Least I Tried By Putting My Best In Making This[photo]! by illicit(m): 1:26am On Jun 02, 2021
That's a Fulani Herdsman right
Re: At The Least I Tried By Putting My Best In Making This[photo]! by lilvicky68(m): 7:06am On Jun 02, 2021
Wow..80% of nairaland girls no fine reach am..

1 Like

Re: At The Least I Tried By Putting My Best In Making This[photo]! by Ogamysamo: 7:59am On Jun 02, 2021
lilvicky68:
Wow..80% of nairaland girls no fine reach am..
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: At The Least I Tried By Putting My Best In Making This[photo]! by Ogamysamo: 8:01am On Jun 02, 2021
illicit:
That's a Fulani Herdsman right
no specification sha!
Re: At The Least I Tried By Putting My Best In Making This[photo]! by Ogamysamo: 12:59pm On Jun 02, 2021
your best rely on what you believe you can do, not what you believe that you may be able to do. not even what you said you must do can be compare to what you know or believe you can do.

your success depends on what you believe that you can do
Re: At The Least I Tried By Putting My Best In Making This[photo]! by budaatum: 6:56pm On Jun 02, 2021
Ogamysamo:
your best rely on what you believe you can do, not what you believe that you may be able to do. not even what you said you must do can be compare to what you know or believe you can do.

your success depends on what you believe

I think your success depends on what you do.

You put no effort into 'believing' what you have shown us here, unless you want to tell us you did much work thinking about it in your head before putting the effort into the work that we are all lauding you here for doing.

If what you did here had remained a belief in your head, your thread would have been about the belief you had in your head, and you would have posted it in the religious section where you'd likely have been torn to bits for merely believing.

[url=https://classic.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=James+2%3A18&version=KJV]Some would say[/url] "you did not merely show us the belief in your head, but showed us instead the work that you produced".

But don't take my work for it though. Just post a thread about the belief in your head and let's see how successful a thread it turns out to be. Mention buda please. I will not like to miss it.

1 Like

Re: At The Least I Tried By Putting My Best In Making This[photo]! by Ogamysamo: 9:33pm On Jun 02, 2021
budaatum:

You put no effort into 'believing' what you have shown us here, unless you want to tell us you did much work thinking about it in your head before putting the effort into the work that we are all lauding you here for doing.

If what you did here had remained a belief in your head, your thread would have been about the belief you had in your head, and you would have posted it in the religious section where you'd likely have been torn to bits for merely believing.

[url=https://classic.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=James+2%3A18&version=KJV]Some would say[/url] "you did not merely show us the belief in your head, but showed us instead the work that you produced".

But don't take my work for it though. Just post a thread about the belief in your head and let's see how successful a thread it turns out to be. Mention buda please. I will not like to miss it.
sorry, i mean what you believe that you can do

1 Like 1 Share

Re: At The Least I Tried By Putting My Best In Making This[photo]! by lilvicky68(m): 9:35pm On Jun 02, 2021
budaatum:

Mehnn.. so much words..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: At The Least I Tried By Putting My Best In Making This[photo]! by budaatum: 9:38pm On Jun 02, 2021
lilvicky68:

Mehnn.. so much words..

Don't mind buda. Lol.

1 Like

Re: At The Least I Tried By Putting My Best In Making This[photo]! by budaatum: 9:43pm On Jun 02, 2021
Ogamysamo:
sorry, i mean what you believe that you can do

I'm glad you minded buda. Thanks.

Even if you don't believe you can do a thing, just get yourself some Nike's and just do it because you never know how much Grace will be added to your effort to make what you do even more successful.

1 Like

Re: At The Least I Tried By Putting My Best In Making This[photo]! by Ogamysamo: 9:49pm On Jun 02, 2021
budaatum:

I'm glad you minded buda. Thanks.

Even if you don't believe you can do a thing, just get yourself some Nike's and just do it because you never know how much Grace will be added to your effort to make what you do even more successful.
k! but i still insist that there should be no doubt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: At The Least I Tried By Putting My Best In Making This[photo]! by budaatum: 9:59pm On Jun 02, 2021
Ogamysamo:

k! but i still insist that there should be no doubt.

I do agree there should be no doubt, but for there to be no doubt you must know instead of merely believeing and trembling like demons.

I'll give an example.

I have no doubt that whatever you put your hand to will prosper. It is not because I believe, but because I know that whatever you put your hand to will prosper.

Now, maybe you don't yet know this for a fact, but one day, after you have put your hand to many things and seen them all prosper, you will also stop merely believing because you will most certainly know that whatever you put your hand to will prosper and you will one day return here to let me know you now know too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: At The Least I Tried By Putting My Best In Making This[photo]! by Ogamysamo: 10:15pm On Jun 02, 2021
budaatum:

I do agree there should be no doubt, but for there to be no doubt you must know instead of merely believeing and trembling like demons.

I'll give an example.

I have no doubt that whatever you put your hand to will prosper. It is not because I believe, but because I know that whatever you put your hand to will prosper.

Now, maybe you don't yet know this for a fact, but one day, after you have put your hand to many things and seen them all prosper, you will also stop merely believing because you will most certainly know that whatever you put your hand to will prosper and you will one day return here to let me know you now know too.
grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Coralworker.com Is Seeking To Hire Well Qualified Chefs And Nannies / Fully-funded Australia Government Scholarship For Masters & Phd. Don't Miss This / Knowledge Charm For Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.