Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,667 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

I'm Totally Confused And Need Your Help In Making This Difficult Decision. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I'm Totally Confused And Need Your Help In Making This Difficult Decision. (590 Views)

I'm Totally Confused � / Nairaland I'm Totally Confused Pls Help Me / Aspiring Footballer Who Lost Interest, Now Totally Confused, Advice Please. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Totally Confused And Need Your Help In Making This Difficult Decision. by Diehardnaira: 2:44pm On Oct 05, 2018
I am a professional(don't want to be too specific), I have being working in private establishment for over 3years now and I have earned between 80-150k per month within this stated period of time. I've faced a lot of challenges in my practice which I consider normal for somebody that is still young in the profession. But my most pressing challenge is the constant pressure from my employers to make more money and their emotional abuse. Looking back in time,I have never really made significant financial improvement as a person despite the stress and pressure of my work, so I'm now faced with some difficult decisions:
1. Starting my own personal hustle on my own terms (I've driving keke napep in mind)
OR

2.Get a government job where the pressure to make more money and unwarranted insult/emotional abuse from employer isn't but continue with the small monthly salary.

OR

3. Stay patient and continue in my current situation,hoping for the best

I'm opened to ideas not listed in my options above.
Re: I'm Totally Confused And Need Your Help In Making This Difficult Decision. by colossus91(m): 3:58pm On Oct 05, 2018
was about asking same shii......I work in a loan giving house im just 5months in!!

1 Like

Re: I'm Totally Confused And Need Your Help In Making This Difficult Decision. by Diehardnaira: 4:03pm On Oct 05, 2018
colossus91:
was about asking same shii......I work in a loan giving house im just 5months in!!

So frustrating and confusing.
Re: I'm Totally Confused And Need Your Help In Making This Difficult Decision. by Mukah1234(m): 7:59am On Oct 07, 2018
wow! I thought I was the only one in this situation.

But my options are a little different from yours. I currently earn 80k/month from my job. I'm just 3months in and the pressure is already hitting hard on me.

Of cos, I'm not gonna leave my newly found job to ride keke full-time .

I am gonna save up some money overtime (6 - 12months).

My options are:

1. Using this money saved to start a part-time biz.

2. Using the money saved to travel out of the country.

3. Using the money saved to study for masters and other professional courses.

But then, there z no guarantee that these options will turn out well.
Re: I'm Totally Confused And Need Your Help In Making This Difficult Decision. by Diehardnaira: 8:50am On Oct 07, 2018
Mukah1234:
wow! I thought I was the only one in this situation.

But my options are a little different from yours. I currently earn 80k/month from my job. I'm just 3months in and the pressure is already hitting hard on me.

Of cos, I'm not gonna leave my newly found job to ride keke full-time .

I am gonna save up some money overtime (6 - 12months).

My options are:

1. Using this money saved to start a part-time biz.

2. Using the money saved to travel out of the country.

3. Using the money saved to study for masters and other professional courses.

But then, there z no guarantee that these options will turn out well.

Any part-time biz. idea?
Re: I'm Totally Confused And Need Your Help In Making This Difficult Decision. by Mukah1234(m): 10:03am On Oct 07, 2018
Diehardnaira:

Any part-time biz. idea?
well, I am also looking for ideas on this.
Being thinking of transport biz lately.
Re: I'm Totally Confused And Need Your Help In Making This Difficult Decision. by Diehardnaira: 12:33pm On Oct 07, 2018
Mukah1234:

well, I am also looking for ideas on this.

Being thinking of transport biz lately.

Transport is a good idea.God will see us through.
Re: I'm Totally Confused And Need Your Help In Making This Difficult Decision. by Mukah1234(m): 12:45pm On Oct 07, 2018
Diehardnaira:

Transport is a good idea.God will see us through.

Amen ooo. I just hope someone who had been in this situation comes around and tell us how they managed to get past through this stage.
Re: I'm Totally Confused And Need Your Help In Making This Difficult Decision. by pumpress: 12:48pm On Oct 07, 2018
I am actually facing worse situation now, my GM suspended me without pay last month and he told someone he is not willingly to take me back, just cos I took a day off to go for an interview he found out about.

I am actually looking for another job but for the main time, am also going into transport business and my professional private practise

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your Suggestion, Digital Marketing Or Graphic Design? / Apply Now: Beacongate Limited Recruitment 2019 / Interview Confirmation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.