Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,389 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

What Do You Think About The Death Of Osama Bin Laden: ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Do You Think About The Death Of Osama Bin Laden: ? (1007 Views)

See The Face Of Osama Bin Laden's Sister Who Died In A Plane Crash / Must Read: Biography Of Osama Bin Ladan / The Many Sins Of Osama Bin Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think About The Death Of Osama Bin Laden: ? by Jeel: 9:04am On May 02, 2011
I think his death will be widely praised in the west but little in the Arab Nations because some see him as a Jihadist and fighting the cause of Islam.
I think also that his death is not the end of Alqaeda instead America should be ready for a long war.It will be like the reaction of a wounded lion.
I also think that Obama will politicise Osama's death for political gains.Especially for his reelection.
What do you think?
Re: What Do You Think About The Death Of Osama Bin Laden: ? by Jeel: 9:32am On May 02, 2011
Obama--Osama does it strike something?
Re: What Do You Think About The Death Of Osama Bin Laden: ? by Blazay(m): 9:37am On May 02, 2011
I will wait for "Willy-Killeaks" to reveal what is really going on before any further analysis.
Never trust the "Americans" when it comes to re-election stunts! wink
Re: What Do You Think About The Death Of Osama Bin Laden: ? by Nobody: 10:02am On May 02, 2011
Obama is the luckiest politician that I have seen in my life.

Guess what? Watch the natural spin-doctor (obama, my mentor) spring into action

With Bin Laden dead, the war in Afghanistan is officially over . . . .all efforts will now be geared towards winning the peace and an eventual drawdown of US forces in the Afgan and Pakistani region. Afghanistan's security should now begin to be the problem of the afghan people, all efforts willl now be how to handover to local forces.

The war is over, 2012 here we come. Obama will win again.
Re: What Do You Think About The Death Of Osama Bin Laden: ? by Nobody: 12:28pm On May 02, 2011
Men but beign a President is not easy sha. So while Obama was busy cracking jokes about Donald Trump, his birth certificate and all that with Journalists at the White House; he had given an order to assasinate America's most wanted man. Reminds me of Michael Corleone attending a church baptism and renouncing satan, meanwhile he had given orders for the massacre of the heads of the five families. Politics is certainly not for the light hearted!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Students Demand Reps Speaker From S’east / The Rot In Frsc / Fraudsters Dupe Ex-gov N3bn In A Bid To Avert Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.