Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,453 members, 7,812,392 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

Herdsmen Killing People In Okigwe Imo State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen Killing People In Okigwe Imo State (1975 Views)

Troops Clear IPOB/ESN Camps In Okigwe, Imo; Recover Fresh & Old Corpses (Photos) / Leave IPOB,Go After Herdsmen Killing People In Rivers State — Amaechi Tells Wike / Major Ibrahim Babangida And Mamman Vatsa In Okigwe In 1969 (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Herdsmen Killing People In Okigwe Imo State by AJ01(m): 1:26am On Jun 02, 2021
My cousin just called me now, herdsmen are currently going house to house killing people now in okigwe. Started since 1am today 2nd of june
Re: Herdsmen Killing People In Okigwe Imo State by nzeobi(m): 1:40am On Jun 02, 2021
Which part of okigwe is that

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Killing People In Okigwe Imo State by Nobody: 1:58am On Jun 02, 2021
AJ01:
My cousin just called me now, herdsmen are currently going house to house killing people now in okigwe. Started since 1am today 2nd of june

Call UGM

They should be close to that area.

5 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Killing People In Okigwe Imo State by amliftedhigher: 2:26am On Jun 02, 2021
AJ01:
I got the information too
Re: Herdsmen Killing People In Okigwe Imo State by Uchejune: 2:29am On Jun 02, 2021
My inlaw also called me. Pray for Imo State
Re: Herdsmen Killing People In Okigwe Imo State by fozapi(m): 2:53am On Jun 02, 2021
AJ01:

igbos defend yourselves learn from benue,God give you strength to defeat the invaders and play football with their skulls

12 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Killing People In Okigwe Imo State by busybrain123(m): 3:02am On Jun 02, 2021
embarassed
Re: Herdsmen Killing People In Okigwe Imo State by nthony10: 4:31am On Jun 02, 2021
They should rally their youths like those in
Ubakala last night.
Re: Herdsmen Killing People In Okigwe Imo State by ScamHunter: 5:15am On Jun 02, 2021
Nice strategy. Use the army to lure out ESN from the bushes while the henchmen launch attacks against the communities.

4 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Killing People In Okigwe Imo State by helinues: 5:21am On Jun 02, 2021
I heard that Rohinga people of Myanmar are the one behind the attacks...

Eish

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Killing People In Okigwe Imo State by epondudu: 6:14am On Jun 02, 2021
See there heads awon werey....complete nonsense thread made by children of 8 terrorists sympathisers to cause confusion.
How possible is this is?
Mods should do the needful.

4 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Killing People In Okigwe Imo State by Joromi1: 6:14am On Jun 02, 2021
Herdsmen or Fulani Muslim soldiers?
Re: Herdsmen Killing People In Okigwe Imo State by Nobody: 7:06am On Jun 02, 2021
Na lie, yesterday same rumour spread in ubakala

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Killing People In Okigwe Imo State by AntiBMC(m): 7:28am On Jun 02, 2021
Mobilize and deal ruthlessly with them. Okigwe pple should attack both the ones that pose as innocent shoemakers and okada riders, they are not there to do those things but to lay siege. That's what the demons do...they steal, kill and destroy... And they attack when u least expect it.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Killing People In Okigwe Imo State by MAGG0T(m): 7:38am On Jun 02, 2021
Take your useless news elsewhere

No fulani on his right sense, would even think of stepping foot in igboland at this trying time.

Shoe bugglers that goes from house to house in search of customers are no where to be found these days either.

Stop peddling false news

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Killing People In Okigwe Imo State by Phcmayor(m): 7:46am On Jun 02, 2021
Igboland is not Yoruba or middle belt they will go down

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Killing People In Okigwe Imo State by selemempe: 8:44am On Jun 02, 2021
MAGG0T:
Take your useless news elsewhere

No fulani on his right sense, would even think of stepping foot in igboland at this trying time.

Shoe bugglers that goes from house to house in search of customers are no where to be found these days either.

Stop peddling false news
a man with a gun doesn't see life like a shoe buggler

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Killing People In Okigwe Imo State by Waterysperm: 9:08am On Jun 02, 2021
This is fake news Biko. I am a die hard Biafran but this one no join oo. You hardly see a Fulani man today. They are all in hiding. I entered a restaurant and saw one eating last week. We were four in number. Immediately he saw us entered, he became restless, got up claiming as if he wants to get something outside and ran away. Just yesterday night, I was driving home. Just close to my gate, I heard someone pleading for mercy. I alighted from my car and behold I saw three guys kneeling down with three others holding sticks and one holding Cutlass. I went closer and noticed that the three guys were Hausas and the guys were beating them with sticks and Cutlass. I asked the guys and they told me that our people are being killed in the north. I asked them where they heard the news and they said that people were saying it everywhere. I had to convince them that nothing of such is happening. They all know me as a die hard Biafran and easily believed me. I told the three Hausa guys to run and not look back. They thanked me and all ran away with some cuts and bruises on their body. Please and please, let's avoid fake news for now. People are very very angry and the worst is that they are equally hungry. Should there be any Ethno-religious crises in Nigeria today, the whole country will go up in flames. Please we should always avoid fake news.

4 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Killing People In Okigwe Imo State by McStoic(m): 9:40am On Jun 02, 2021
Lies
Re: Herdsmen Killing People In Okigwe Imo State by Muna4real(f): 9:50am On Jun 02, 2021
I heard it this morning. This is becoming too much.
Re: Herdsmen Killing People In Okigwe Imo State by SenatePresdo(m): 1:32pm On Jun 02, 2021
Fulani should thread with Care, they will out of foolishness burn this country.
Igbo youths blood dey hot already, they are just looking for any slightest excuse to go berserk.

Las Las, both Igbos and Hausa Fulanis go die.

No be there e go better oh. But if Fulanis say na them get Monopoly of violence, then they should continue.

(1) (Reply)

Anambra Guber Candidate Who Claims 3 Phds, Professorship, Tenders WASC to INEC / No Market In Ibadan Tomorrow / Correction! Super Tucano Fighter Aircrafts Are NOT Jets, What You Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.