Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,181 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

Is Dealing With Terrorists And Unknown Gunmen Genocide? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Dealing With Terrorists And Unknown Gunmen Genocide? (288 Views)

Imam Khalid: FG Can Negotiate With Terrorists But Scared Of Citizens / Masari: I Will Never Negotiate With Terrorists Again / Falana: You Negotiate With Terrorists, Dialogue With EndSARS Protesters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Dealing With Terrorists And Unknown Gunmen Genocide? by plaindealer: 2:47am On Jun 02, 2021
I thought the troublemakers are terrorists and unknown gunmen so why is dealing with them a genocide?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Dealing With Terrorists And Unknown Gunmen Genocide? by Bigredmachine: 2:50am On Jun 02, 2021
plaindealer:
I thought the troublemakers are terrorists and unknown gunmen so why is dealing with them a genocide?

A
Re: Is Dealing With Terrorists And Unknown Gunmen Genocide? by plaindealer: 3:42am On Jun 02, 2021
ScamHunter:

Even your hatred is a symptom of genocidal tendency. As a head slammerian, I'm sure you're aware your love for evil and terrorism is the reason no one sleeps with two eyes closed in the country. Anyway, it is asking too much expecting you to know the implication of hate. Constant slamming of head on the ground, coupled with living off a measly 30kNGN/month has the tendency of making anyone to reason downside up.

Didn't know I'm the reason why ipob terrorists and ibo unknown gunmen are slaughtering ibo people, burning down their properties, burning government buildings, and oil installations.

I don't think you are bright and intelligent enough to answer my simple question because you are not making any sense. You reason like a terrorist sef.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Dealing With Terrorists And Unknown Gunmen Genocide? by GOATandYAMtheory: 4:29am On Jun 02, 2021
I tire o

2 Likes

Re: Is Dealing With Terrorists And Unknown Gunmen Genocide? by MadamExcellency: 4:51am On Jun 02, 2021
plaindealer:

Have you ever been honest once in all your life?

I wouldn't expect you to believe the empirical truth from eye witnesses because you are wired in deception.

To Nigerian Military everyone in Southeast is a Bandit and you don't have anything against it?
Re: Is Dealing With Terrorists And Unknown Gunmen Genocide? by orisa37: 4:59am On Jun 02, 2021
plaindealer:

Troublemakers are not TERRORISTS. They're Insurrection not Exsurrection(internal revolt not externally generated). In NIGERIA we have BOKOHARAM. They're TERRORISTS, EXSURRECTIONISTS, INTRUDERS AND INVADERS. We also have BIAFRA. BIAFRA ARE NOT TERRORISTS. SOME KIND OF INSURRECTIONISTS, WHO MUST BE HEARD AND HELPED IN THEIR TROUBLES. THEY DON'T COMMIT GENOCIDE BUT IF YOU KILL THEM WITHOUT HEARING THEM, YOU'RE COMMITTING GENOCIDE AGAINST THEM.
Re: Is Dealing With Terrorists And Unknown Gunmen Genocide? by helinues: 5:04am On Jun 02, 2021
Why are you minding those people, whatever decision Buhari make, they would still find a way of twisting it, even if he decided to do nothing about it, they would still complain.

No president would allow such madness to go on without acting .

Nicolas Maduro of Venezuela did it, heaven did not fall.

Infact My Nigga Lukashenco in Belarus did same thing, the opposition leader had to Japa from the country.

Buhari should carry on with dealing with miscreants in SE, any one who talks about why not NE is probably envying the troubled NE region

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Dealing With Terrorists And Unknown Gunmen Genocide? by Gbagura: 5:20am On Jun 02, 2021
UGM has been on a spree of destruction for months in the southeast.

(same igbos jubilate at every carnage i.e killing of police personnels, burning of police stations and other govt facilities etc. They presume it as a defensive mechanism against invaders)

Igbos are now blaming the president for sending mercenaries to destroy southeast when it seems to be getting out of hand.

What manner of humans are these people? How could a large portion of persons be so confused, moving right to left at short intervals? Does their culture permits these insecured behaviors? These and many questions beg for serious answers.

Meanwhile, I don't see why FG can't grant them their Biafra and send all their asses packing from every part of Nigeria till their last boxers. They should be severely warned not to ever cross borders again till further notice. You have no business in any parts of Nigeria, broken or not, once you've left. All your businesses, if not sold or leased at a speculated time, automatically becomes that of the state.

They can start afresh with another £20 and become the Japan of Africa, bravo to them. I just want louts and nuisances off our spaces online and offline.

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Twitter Ban: I’m Not Surprised At Buhari’s Behaviour — Wole Soyinka / Facebook Deletes Buhari Genocidal Post,Warns Of Draconiancy. / Buhari For Another Interview On NTA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.