Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,089 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Fulham Ola Aina Nominated For Premier League Goal Of The Season Award (Photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Fulham Ola Aina Nominated For Premier League Goal Of The Season Award (Photos) (22419 Views)

Kelechi Iheanacho Wins Leicester City 2020-21 Goal Of The Season Award (Photos) / Nigeria 1-0 Burundi, Fans React To Ola Aina Hot Back Pass, Ighalo Goal (Photos) / Kelechi Iheanacho Should Learn From Ola Aina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulham Ola Aina Nominated For Premier League Goal Of The Season Award (Photos) by mysportdab: 6:39am On Jun 02, 2021
Nigerian defender Ola Aina has now been nominated for the 2020-21 Premier League Goal Of The Season Award.

Aina scored a shocking goal for Fulham against West Bromwich Albion in November 2020.

He is one of nine players nominated for the Premier League award.

The goal from Aina on his weaker foot won the Premier League goal of the month award for November 2020.

The other players nominated are Manuel Lanzini, Jesse Lingard, Sebastien Haller, James Maddison, Mohamed Salah, Erik Lamela, Bruno Fernandes, and Edinson Cavani.

Aina was playing his football on loan at Fulham from his main club in the Serie A Torino.

The Award winner for the Goal of the Season will be decided by fans vote on the Premier League website.

Video;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUB9T3s1aHQ

7 Likes

Re: Fulham Ola Aina Nominated For Premier League Goal Of The Season Award (Photos) by paulolee(m): 6:42am On Jun 02, 2021
congrats n I pray he wins it but that lazzini goal is the best for me bcoz it was just too perfect n even d timing too was on point

10 Likes

Re: Fulham Ola Aina Nominated For Premier League Goal Of The Season Award (Photos) by AlhajiNatty(m): 6:43am On Jun 02, 2021
I hope he wins.
Though he faces strong competition from other classic goals. But still on still, I am rooting for him.

3 Likes

Re: Fulham Ola Aina Nominated For Premier League Goal Of The Season Award (Photos) by Bilabong(m): 6:48am On Jun 02, 2021
Congrats.... I pray he wins
Re: Fulham Ola Aina Nominated For Premier League Goal Of The Season Award (Photos) by AGNESikpuNNU(f): 7:01am On Jun 02, 2021
I only saw very poor goal keeping.
Nothing spectacular about that goal.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fulham Ola Aina Nominated For Premier League Goal Of The Season Award (Photos) by timibare(m): 7:12am On Jun 02, 2021
Why is our boi iheanacho not nominated? Buhari why

2 Likes

Re: Fulham Ola Aina Nominated For Premier League Goal Of The Season Award (Photos) by kenzysmith: 8:07am On Jun 02, 2021
AGNESikpuNNU:
Gernort rohr should stop inviting this guy he is now at the championship we need to invite guys that play their trade in higher division
Re: Fulham Ola Aina Nominated For Premier League Goal Of The Season Award (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 11:02am On Jun 02, 2021
Just being nominated is an achievement already cheesy
Re: Fulham Ola Aina Nominated For Premier League Goal Of The Season Award (Photos) by BUSHHUNTER: 11:02am On Jun 02, 2021
Nothing spectacular here

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulham Ola Aina Nominated For Premier League Goal Of The Season Award (Photos) by samwheel(m): 11:03am On Jun 02, 2021
Cavani all d way. D goal against fulham is world class.
PS 2 goal

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulham Ola Aina Nominated For Premier League Goal Of The Season Award (Photos) by tutro536: 11:03am On Jun 02, 2021
His a whole tough contest, all the best to him
Re: Fulham Ola Aina Nominated For Premier League Goal Of The Season Award (Photos) by DonCortino: 11:04am On Jun 02, 2021
so iheanacho screamer dint make it?

3 Likes

Re: Fulham Ola Aina Nominated For Premier League Goal Of The Season Award (Photos) by Administration1: 11:04am On Jun 02, 2021
His brother is my friend, very generous, just small show that day na 200 pounds each person carry go house, this is 2017

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulham Ola Aina Nominated For Premier League Goal Of The Season Award (Photos) by Nobody: 11:04am On Jun 02, 2021
Isoright
Re: Fulham Ola Aina Nominated For Premier League Goal Of The Season Award (Photos) by Abioladoks: 11:04am On Jun 02, 2021
LETS VOTE FOR HIM WE ARE NIGERIANS
Re: Fulham Ola Aina Nominated For Premier League Goal Of The Season Award (Photos) by Ray07(m): 11:06am On Jun 02, 2021
iheanacho suppose the there nah
Re: Fulham Ola Aina Nominated For Premier League Goal Of The Season Award (Photos) by pyyxxaro: 11:06am On Jun 02, 2021
Interesting
Re: Fulham Ola Aina Nominated For Premier League Goal Of The Season Award (Photos) by bigdammyj: 11:07am On Jun 02, 2021
Noted
Re: Fulham Ola Aina Nominated For Premier League Goal Of The Season Award (Photos) by Nobody: 11:07am On Jun 02, 2021
grin
Re: Fulham Ola Aina Nominated For Premier League Goal Of The Season Award (Photos) by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 02, 2021
AGNESikpuNNU:

Although personally i can't also agree this is the best goal of a whole season, there should be a better one.
At the same time, this isn't poor keeping, that shot and angle is not what a keeper can keep.

By the way, your comment obviously portray tribal hate.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulham Ola Aina Nominated For Premier League Goal Of The Season Award (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 11:08am On Jun 02, 2021
Senior mans goal should be there. Haba
Re: Fulham Ola Aina Nominated For Premier League Goal Of The Season Award (Photos) by Humanoid01(m): 11:08am On Jun 02, 2021
Administration1:
His brother is my friend, very generous, just small show that day na 200 pounds each person carry go house, this is 2017
I have a frying pan, with a gas cooker but no vegetable oil for me to fry beans because his brother is your friend. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Fulham Ola Aina Nominated For Premier League Goal Of The Season Award (Photos) by Administration1: 11:13am On Jun 02, 2021
Humanoid01:

I have a frying pan, with a gas cooker but no vegetable oil for me to fry beans because his brother is your friend. lipsrsealed

Alika, shey you no see say na 2017 i write dey, come collect vaseline use fry the beans.. beanshead lipsrsealed undecided

4 Likes

Re: Fulham Ola Aina Nominated For Premier League Goal Of The Season Award (Photos) by oloriooko(m): 11:14am On Jun 02, 2021
I will pick Lamela's goal against Arsenal, it was ridiculously unbelievable shocked
The technic was out of this world and the audacity to do such in that magnitude of match is worth the goal of the season.

5 Likes

Re: Fulham Ola Aina Nominated For Premier League Goal Of The Season Award (Photos) by obembet(f): 11:14am On Jun 02, 2021
Edinson Cavani goal is the best

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41pYocUiAo0

4 Likes

Re: Fulham Ola Aina Nominated For Premier League Goal Of The Season Award (Photos) by phr0nesis(m): 11:15am On Jun 02, 2021
Nothing spectacular in that goal
It's like West ham likes classic goals. Having 3 candidates
Re: Fulham Ola Aina Nominated For Premier League Goal Of The Season Award (Photos) by Humanoid01(m): 11:18am On Jun 02, 2021
Administration1:

Alika, shey you no see say na 2017 i write dey, come collect vaseline use fry the beans.. beanshead lipsrsealed undecided
Lol but you say na “is” na. E nor even matter, whether he is or was your friend, I still nor get ororo wey I go take fry beans o. lipsrsealed
Re: Fulham Ola Aina Nominated For Premier League Goal Of The Season Award (Photos) by ThierryJay: 11:26am On Jun 02, 2021
Lamela's Rabona goal will win it because it's a rare technique.

Although I prefer Sebastian Haller's outrageous bicycle kick to win it.

3 Likes

Re: Fulham Ola Aina Nominated For Premier League Goal Of The Season Award (Photos) by majamajic(m): 11:26am On Jun 02, 2021
Cavani is taking this one

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Spain Vs Netherlands: 1 - 0 @ World Cup 2010 Final / 10-man Nairaland Football Team Hold Yaba Team / Lampard Records The Worst Point-Per-Game of any Manager Under The Abramovich Era

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.