Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,961 members, 7,956,608 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:07 PM

Fulham Ola Aina Nominated For Premier League Goal Of The Season Award (Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Fulham Ola Aina Nominated For Premier League Goal Of The Season Award (Photos) (22551 Views)

Kelechi Iheanacho Wins Leicester City 2020-21 Goal Of The Season Award (Photos) / Nigeria 1-0 Burundi, Fans React To Ola Aina Hot Back Pass, Ighalo Goal (Photos) / Kelechi Iheanacho Should Learn From Ola Aina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulham Ola Aina Nominated For Premier League Goal Of The Season Award (Photos) by giantstar: 11:28am On Jun 02, 2021
BUSHHUNTER:
Nothing spectacular here
sentiment discovered

1 Like

Re: Fulham Ola Aina Nominated For Premier League Goal Of The Season Award (Photos) by giantstar: 11:30am On Jun 02, 2021
I wish him the best
Re: Fulham Ola Aina Nominated For Premier League Goal Of The Season Award (Photos) by Administration1: 11:30am On Jun 02, 2021
Humanoid01:

Lol but you say na “is” na. E nor even matter, whether he is or was your friend, I still nor get ororo wey I go take fry beans o. lipsrsealed
Use sanitizer e still get ororo inside
Re: Fulham Ola Aina Nominated For Premier League Goal Of The Season Award (Photos) by mkoabiola: 11:39am On Jun 02, 2021
Does this award coming with cash

If not.. It as useless as d relegation table
Re: Fulham Ola Aina Nominated For Premier League Goal Of The Season Award (Photos) by Anaerobi(m): 11:49am On Jun 02, 2021
samwheel:
Cavani all d way. D goal against fulham is world class.
PS 2 goal

That cavani goal eh
Re: Fulham Ola Aina Nominated For Premier League Goal Of The Season Award (Photos) by Bar1941(m): 11:56am On Jun 02, 2021
E file fun Cavani...

No goal can beat that his long range goal against Fulham.
Re: Fulham Ola Aina Nominated For Premier League Goal Of The Season Award (Photos) by yommen: 12:00pm On Jun 02, 2021
Abioladoks:
LETS VOTE FOR HIM WE ARE NIGERIANS

Guy, you are on your own. A daft poster up already said he only saw a very poor goalkeeping, meaning there is nothing special about a goal of that magnitude. Sebi it's not Iheanacho na. We know why already. Hardly can any of the very best keepers save that ball but Let's just leave the blind poster alone.

1 Like

Re: Fulham Ola Aina Nominated For Premier League Goal Of The Season Award (Photos) by yommen: 12:03pm On Jun 02, 2021
Humanoid01:

I have a frying pan, with a gas cooker but no vegetable oil for me to fry beans because his brother is your friend. lipsrsealed

Why can't his brother be the poster's friend? Abi na heaven footballer and him family dey leave. Nigeria has got too many ITK youths who actually have nothing to offer.
Re: Fulham Ola Aina Nominated For Premier League Goal Of The Season Award (Photos) by samwheel(m): 12:08pm On Jun 02, 2021
Anaerobi:

That cavani goal eh

Even though I b city fan, wen I watch d goal, I slap. E reminds me of playing Ps2 years ago.
Re: Fulham Ola Aina Nominated For Premier League Goal Of The Season Award (Photos) by Anaerobi(m): 12:12pm On Jun 02, 2021
samwheel:

Even though I b city fan, wen I watch d goal, I slap. E reminds me of playing Ps2 years ago.

Instill play ps2... But I dislike scoring such goal in ps2.... Is more than 4yrs I scored such goals.... Whoever that scores such goal, I sees him as a learner.
Re: Fulham Ola Aina Nominated For Premier League Goal Of The Season Award (Photos) by samwheel(m): 12:16pm On Jun 02, 2021
Anaerobi:

Instill play ps2... But I dislike scoring such goal in ps2.... Is more than 4yrs I scored such goals.... Whoever that scores such goal, I sees him as a learner.

grin
Dat goal is very crucial towards d dying minutes, esp wen money is at stake.

1 Like

Re: Fulham Ola Aina Nominated For Premier League Goal Of The Season Award (Photos) by youngllleo: 12:26pm On Jun 02, 2021
kenzysmith:
Gernort rohr should stop inviting this guy he is now at the championship we need to invite guys that play their trade in higher division
lets all be guided, his parent club is torino,nd he is goin bck there

1 Like

Re: Fulham Ola Aina Nominated For Premier League Goal Of The Season Award (Photos) by Humanoid01(m): 12:29pm On Jun 02, 2021
yommen:

Why can't his brother be the poster's friend? Abi na heaven footballer and him family dey leave. Nigeria has got too many ITK youths who actually have nothing to offer.
Wetin this one dey talk sef? If you couldn't see the humor behind my comment, then that's a sign that you have anger issues. Zero chills you got there. Even the person I quoted didn't react the way you did.
Re: Fulham Ola Aina Nominated For Premier League Goal Of The Season Award (Photos) by kenzysmith: 12:33pm On Jun 02, 2021
youngllleo:
lets all be guided, his parent club is torino,nd he is goin bck there
Oga Fulham sign him permanently from Chelsea Torino nevered sign him u the the one to be guided
Re: Fulham Ola Aina Nominated For Premier League Goal Of The Season Award (Photos) by samuelthaking(m): 12:38pm On Jun 02, 2021
kenzysmith:
Gernort rohr should stop inviting this guy he is now at the championship we need to invite guys that play their trade in higher division
Mr,shut your mouth when you are not sure about something,he actually came on loan from Torino and has returned to his club.
Btw,what is bad about Aina,he is the only attacking right back we have at the moment
Re: Fulham Ola Aina Nominated For Premier League Goal Of The Season Award (Photos) by fourboys: 12:39pm On Jun 02, 2021
Where's Allison's header?
Re: Fulham Ola Aina Nominated For Premier League Goal Of The Season Award (Photos) by samuelthaking(m): 12:39pm On Jun 02, 2021
kenzysmith:
Oga Fulham sign him permanently from Chelsea Torino nevered sign him u the the one to be guided
smh, abeg who dey give you transfer update

1 Like

Re: Fulham Ola Aina Nominated For Premier League Goal Of The Season Award (Photos) by Anaerobi(m): 1:21pm On Jun 02, 2021
samwheel:

grin
Dat goal is very crucial towards d dying minutes, esp wen money is at stake.

Lol... It's true Sha. Maybe u go d cut me soap make I d stake too.
Re: Fulham Ola Aina Nominated For Premier League Goal Of The Season Award (Photos) by clockwisereport: 1:46pm On Jun 02, 2021
Lamela all the way

1 Like

Re: Fulham Ola Aina Nominated For Premier League Goal Of The Season Award (Photos) by samwheel(m): 3:43pm On Jun 02, 2021
Anaerobi:

Lol... It's true Sha. Maybe u go d cut me soap make I d stake too.

grin grin
Re: Fulham Ola Aina Nominated For Premier League Goal Of The Season Award (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 4:38pm On Jun 02, 2021
Congratulations to ola Aina..
Re: Fulham Ola Aina Nominated For Premier League Goal Of The Season Award (Photos) by nathyx(m): 5:42pm On Jun 02, 2021
Bruno Fernandes also nominated ?? Abeg penalty self get best goal shocked shocked
Re: Fulham Ola Aina Nominated For Premier League Goal Of The Season Award (Photos) by Gfskw: 5:50pm On Jun 02, 2021
Ok
Re: Fulham Ola Aina Nominated For Premier League Goal Of The Season Award (Photos) by kingxley(m): 5:58pm On Jun 02, 2021
Manuel lanzini vs Tottenham. I don't see a better goal than that
Re: Fulham Ola Aina Nominated For Premier League Goal Of The Season Award (Photos) by Sniperblacka: 1:06am On Jun 03, 2021
[color=#990000][/color]wish him the best of luck

(1) (2) (Reply)

Remembering The Golden Eaglets Of Yester Years / FIFA Qatar 2022 Worldcup Semi-final Fixtures And Facts / Qatar World Cup To Use Semi-automated Offside Technology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.