Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

deputy Governor Of Benue State Benson's Abounu Airtime Finishes On LIVE TV - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / deputy Governor Of Benue State Benson's Abounu Airtime Finishes On LIVE TV (616 Views)

Benson Abounu Leads Night Surveillance At Entry Points Into Benue State / COVID-19: Ortom Orders Benson Abounu, His Deputy To Undergo A Test / See photo of Gov Ortom, his Deputy Abounu Eating Akara And Akamu By The Roadside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

deputy Governor Of Benue State Benson's Abounu Airtime Finishes On LIVE TV by Sportz: 7:04am On Jun 02, 2021

Re: deputy Governor Of Benue State Benson's Abounu Airtime Finishes On LIVE TV by Nobody: 7:08am On Jun 02, 2021
I don't care to listen to what he said in the video, all I have to say is government to ban the fulanis with open grazing of cows, if they no gree kill all the herders and give there dead body to the volture to eat... Nonsense....
Re: deputy Governor Of Benue State Benson's Abounu Airtime Finishes On LIVE TV by Ryda(m): 7:20am On Jun 02, 2021
His personal problem and that of the TV presenter angry
Re: deputy Governor Of Benue State Benson's Abounu Airtime Finishes On LIVE TV by AntiBMC(m): 7:24am On Jun 02, 2021
So what if his airtime finishes?
Re: deputy Governor Of Benue State Benson's Abounu Airtime Finishes On LIVE TV by Isobug: 8:14am On Jun 02, 2021
Ya...I watched it yesterday morning but he called back after two minutes or so. But nobody sees it as anything including the moderators, Chamberlain and co and me too. Apart from the fact that he as a high profile officer of a state government should have furnished his phone with Airtime before calling on such interview, it could happen to anyone. It was MTN from the warning in the last minute, them ma no try too

(1) (Reply)

2023: Why No Right-Thinking Nigerian’ll Support Igbo Candidate —Buhari’s Ex-aide / Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Abubakar Malami & Buhari For Twitter Prosecution plan / Killer Herdsem Are From Mauritania And Central African Republic-buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.