Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,627 members, 7,813,064 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

TINUBU Never Attended Secondary School - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TINUBU Never Attended Secondary School (1552 Views)

One Thing Is Certain, Tinubu Never Attended Secondary School- Picture / Tinubu Never Challenged Forfeiture Order - Peter Obi Tells Tribunal / Deji Adeyanju To Peter Obi: You Have Never Attended Shiloh Before In Your Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TINUBU Never Attended Secondary School by KingOKON: 7:29am On Jun 02, 2021
The date of birth of Tinubu is not Known to any human being, so is the name of the secondary school, classmates or the year he wrote his final papers back then
The only thing known about him are his fraudulent credentials and the only man in the universe whose house is the car park of all Bullion Vans.
Can somebody plz tell us us just one classmate of his back then in their secondary school days?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TINUBU Never Attended Secondary School by Xpol: 7:29am On Jun 02, 2021
Ok sit down there dey look make you no find how your own life go better. I don’t even understand some people in this world self,ask yourself these questions : with my certificate and all that where have I reached? What have I achieved? If my father have been able to achieve what this man has achieved will I be in this situation? I’ve never been a fan of any politician but I hate hating on another man without any genuine reason. Check your life well and focus more on what will improve your life.

It’s Xpol again

12 Likes

Re: TINUBU Never Attended Secondary School by MAGG0T(m): 7:33am On Jun 02, 2021
cheesy

1 Like

Re: TINUBU Never Attended Secondary School by cocolacec(m): 7:42am On Jun 02, 2021
Mynd44 please close this low IQ thread

3 Likes

Re: TINUBU Never Attended Secondary School by KingOKON: 7:46am On Jun 02, 2021
cocolacec:
Mynd44 please close this low IQ thread

See them, all Oshodi motor park graduate

1 Like

Re: TINUBU Never Attended Secondary School by Nobody: 7:56am On Jun 02, 2021
If Buhari, tinubu and Lai Mohammed can rule us in this country...
There is a hope for a mad man to be the Nigerian president because the useless people who don't have plans for there future will still vote for the mad man...
Re: TINUBU Never Attended Secondary School by KingOKON: 8:05am On Jun 02, 2021
Kings999:
If Buhari, tinubu and Lai Mohammed can rule us in this country...
There is a hope for a mad man to be the Nigerian president because the useless people who don't have plans for there future will still vote for the mad man...

That hope perishes with this APC led Buhari administration, never again will criminal and terrorist rule this land again.
MURIC a fundamentalist moslem organization is already shouting Allah Akbar with Tinubu, God forbid another bad thing

3 Likes

Re: TINUBU Never Attended Secondary School by KingOKON: 8:10am On Jun 02, 2021
Cerebral like this is what we need not old criminal politicians

Re: TINUBU Never Attended Secondary School by ThEGodFaThEr101(m): 8:13am On Jun 02, 2021
The "Brown teeth bandit " is only known for forgery and more forgery.

How this man singlehandedly bought the destinies of over 20 million Yorubas with a bottle of groundnut oil and 500 naira daily at his Bourdilion gate still remains a mystery.

Truly, "Opolo eyes no be open eyes".

2 Likes

Re: TINUBU Never Attended Secondary School by BosseJ: 8:15am On Jun 02, 2021
Op, I am sure that nobody will force you to vote for Tinubu if he decides to run or gets his party ticket, so why not focus on selling your preferred candidate instead of insulting and focusing on Tinubu? I doubt that your candidate can even win his local government (let alone his state) if an election is held today. So you already have your work cut out bro. Start selling his manifestos instead of making Tinubu more popular.

11 Likes

Re: TINUBU Never Attended Secondary School by Joromi1: 8:16am On Jun 02, 2021
Save your wailings till 2023. Una never see anything.

10 Likes

Re: TINUBU Never Attended Secondary School by helinues: 8:33am On Jun 02, 2021
Any other things to add to this beautiful gibberish?

undecided

2 Likes

Re: TINUBU Never Attended Secondary School by KingOKON: 8:36am On Jun 02, 2021
TrackerXL:
God forbid bastards like this rule me in this country. Anyway, he as no chance sha so he can continue is charade.

You and Tinubu go de inside Kirikiri prison while him go be President

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TINUBU Never Attended Secondary School by KingOKON: 8:40am On Jun 02, 2021
Joromi1:
Save your wailings till 2023. Una never see anything.

2 Likes

Re: TINUBU Never Attended Secondary School by KingOKON: 8:43am On Jun 02, 2021
helinues:
Any other things to add to this beautiful gibberish?

undecided

Fake WAEC certificate holder talking

1 Like

Re: TINUBU Never Attended Secondary School by muykem: 8:46am On Jun 02, 2021
What's benefit of secondary school than to make you educated?

2 Likes

Re: TINUBU Never Attended Secondary School by KingOKON: 8:56am On Jun 02, 2021
BosseJ:
Op, I am sure that nobody will force you to vote for Tinubu if he decides to run or gets his party ticket, so why not focus on selling your preferred candidate instead of insulting and focusing on Tinubu? I doubt that your candidate can even win his local government (let alone his state) if an election is held today. So you already have your work cut out bro. Start selling his manifestos instead of making Tinubu more popular.

Popular??
Do you know the meaning of INFAMOUS
Re: TINUBU Never Attended Secondary School by BosseJ: 9:39am On Jun 02, 2021
KingOKON:

Popular??
Do you know the meaning of INFAMOUS

Buhari was more 'infamous' than Tinubu will ever be, yet he is your president today and in his second tenure (and you probably are amongst those that didn't even vote for him, he may have even lost your state at the polls sef). The point is, some of you lack an understanding of how politics works. Sell your candidate. Your dislike for Tinubu will not make Moghalu Nigeria's next president. Know that and know peace bro.

4 Likes

Re: TINUBU Never Attended Secondary School by Nijablast: 9:49am On Jun 02, 2021
KingOKON:
The date of birth of Tinubu is not Known to any human being, so is the name of the secondary school, classmates or the year he wrote his final papers back then
The only thing known about him are his fraudulent credentials and the only man in the universe whose house is the car park of all Bullion Vans.
Can somebody plz tell us us just one classmate of his back then in their secondary school days?
Go get a life. You can't continue like this. You still want to waste this your miserable life.

3 Likes

Re: TINUBU Never Attended Secondary School by Nobody: 10:28am On Jun 02, 2021
Xpol:
Ok sit down there dey look make you no find how your own life go better. I don’t even understand some people in this world self,ask yourself these questions : with my certificate and all that where have I reached? What have I achieved? If my father have been able to achieve what this man has achieved will I be in this situation? I’ve never been a fan of any politician but I hate hating on another man without any genuine reason. Check your life well and focus more on what will improve your life.

It’s Xpol again

Well-said bro. Nothing to add.

3 Likes

Re: TINUBU Never Attended Secondary School by Nobody: 10:37am On Jun 02, 2021
Nijablast:

Go get a life. You can't continue like this. You still want to waste this your miserable life.

The OP is a loser.

3 Likes

Re: TINUBU Never Attended Secondary School by nsiba: 5:14pm On Jun 02, 2021
OneTemplate:

The OP is a loser.

Are you a criminal?
Can you tell us the name and year Tinubu wrote his final exam in secondary school?
Re: TINUBU Never Attended Secondary School by nsiba: 7:35pm On Jun 02, 2021
This is what Tinubu is planning for 2023/
Sharia sharia and sharia with is MURIC fundamentals

http://saharareporters.com/2021/06/01/no-plan-sharia-islamic-rights%E2%80%94-yoruba-muslims-sign-petition-against-oodua-republic
Re: TINUBU Never Attended Secondary School by michelz: 8:05pm On Jun 02, 2021
Why are you guys attacking the OP?
What is wrong in asking about the qualifications of a presidential aspirant?
Una don start again, ba?
Na so una take enforce the present nincompoop on the country and everybody is suffering from it now.
Re: TINUBU Never Attended Secondary School by ScamHunter: 8:47pm On Jun 02, 2021
KingOKON:

Okay
Re: TINUBU Never Attended Secondary School by DEROX: 2:29am On Jun 03, 2021
okigbojihad:
lol yorubas are masters of forgery.

majority of them occupying governmental positions are using fake certificates.

thanks to oluwole forgery centre.
grin like evans the kidnapper

(1) (Reply)

K1, Kunle Oduah And Others Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In London (photo) / Glory Okolie Is Finally Charged To Court After 145 Days In Detention / Our APC Convention In Pictures, Dr Jeffrey Kuraun Arrives Buhari Is Around Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.