Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,536 members, 7,812,666 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:11 PM

One Thing Is Certain, Tinubu Never Attended Secondary School- Picture - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Thing Is Certain, Tinubu Never Attended Secondary School- Picture (2150 Views)

Tinubu Never Challenged Forfeiture Order - Peter Obi Tells Tribunal / 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 / Primate Ayodele: Yoruba Presidency Not Certain, Tinubu, Osinbajo May Not Get It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Thing Is Certain, Tinubu Never Attended Secondary School- Picture by gidgiddy: 9:49pm On Aug 27, 2023
Tinubu is one mysterious character. In 1999 when Tinubu ran to be Governor of Lagos State, he claimed in his electoral form that he attended secondary School at government college Ibadan(GCI) between 1965 and 1968. Last year, well known social critic and journalist, Femi Aribisala, sent the below tweet saying he was at the same GCI from 1962 and 1968, and never saw Tinubu there

In 2019, late Afenifere scribe, Yinka Odumakin, wrote an open letter to Tinubu where he said that after it came to light that Tinubu claimed to have attended GCI, the old boys association of the School contacted Tinubu to find out if there was a mistake somewhere as none of them remembered him attending the School. Tinubu never responded

To this day, nobody alive has ever said they were classmates with Tinubu in any Secondary school, anywhere in the world.

I think its safe to say at this stage that Tinubu never went to Secondary School, you dont become that prominent and nobody remembers you in Secondary school

The questions people should be asking is:

What was Tinubu doing in the 60's when his mates were in Secondary School? Sleeping at home?

With which qualifications did Tinubu use to gain admission into Richard Daley College as well as Chicago State University? Did they admit him because they loved his face?

It is an incredible feat to have never attended secondary school but made it to Richard Daley College and Chicago State University. Why is Tinubu fighting in court not to share this inspirational story of his with us?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Thing Is Certain, Tinubu Never Attended Secondary School- Picture by Isokotolopia: 9:51pm On Aug 27, 2023
Tinubu is a mystery man

10 Likes

Re: One Thing Is Certain, Tinubu Never Attended Secondary School- Picture by enemybulldozer(m): 9:55pm On Aug 27, 2023
How are we even sure that this man (tinubu) is a nigerian.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Thing Is Certain, Tinubu Never Attended Secondary School- Picture by successmatters(m): 9:55pm On Aug 27, 2023
INEC declared a ghost as president, and Nigerians are hoping on him to work for them? grin

Ghosts only do well in cemeteries, so if you want this ghost to work for you, relocate to the cemetery.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Thing Is Certain, Tinubu Never Attended Secondary School- Picture by gbeseun(m): 9:57pm On Aug 27, 2023
Una still dey drag this issue?
He is the president of the federal republic and nothing wil change that as at this moment.

Let's wait for the court and stop acting like online warriors that cannot change anything

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Thing Is Certain, Tinubu Never Attended Secondary School- Picture by Whalis: 9:59pm On Aug 27, 2023
I am not interested in his University degree. I am only interested in his academic qualifications that earned him admission into the University.
Wayo dey everywhere even in US.
Now does it mean that Tinubu played Mobil he worked with as well?

2 Likes

Re: One Thing Is Certain, Tinubu Never Attended Secondary School- Picture by successmatters(m): 10:00pm On Aug 27, 2023
gbeseun:
Una still dey drag this issue?
He is the president of the federal republic and nothing wil change that as at this moment.

Let's wait for the court and stop acting like online warriors that cannot change anything

No, we should forget the issue and go on buying fuel for 800 naira a litre, buying dollars for 2000 naira, just because a thief stile power?

Tomorrow you will be complaining of the effects, while forgetting the history of the case.

Allow us to complain, don't advise us to sweep the matter under the carpet.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Thing Is Certain, Tinubu Never Attended Secondary School- Picture by KanwuliaExtra: 10:00pm On Aug 27, 2023
Still on the matter. . .

I think its safe to say at this stage that Tinubu never went to Secondary School, you dont become that prominent and nobody remembers you in Secondary school

What was Tinubu doing in the 60's when his mates were in Secondary School? Sleeping at home?

TIEFNUBU WAS AN 'ONLINE' STUDENT naaaaa. cheesy
He was doing 'house-boy-toy' work for HIS DRUGGY SUGAR-MOMMY ABIBAT MOGAJI!

WE GO DRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAG AM!!!! cheesy

12 Likes

Re: One Thing Is Certain, Tinubu Never Attended Secondary School- Picture by Elsudani2: 10:01pm On Aug 27, 2023
Whalis:
I am not interested in his University degree. I am only interested in his academic qualifications that earned him admission to be admitted into the University.

Okay but that man is ipob Abi?

3 Likes

Re: One Thing Is Certain, Tinubu Never Attended Secondary School- Picture by KanwuliaExtra: 10:03pm On Aug 27, 2023
enemybulldozer:
How are we even sure that this man is a nigerian.

He's not like most Nigerian leaders like Abacha, IBB and Buhari.
With ECOWAS movement he teleported himself to SW Nigeria to do HOUSEBOY WORK for his DRUGGIE SUGAR-MOMMY ABIBAT MOGAJI. grin

The reason his existence is virtually unknown for the first 20 years of life.
No pictures, no friends, no family, no education. . .no relatives.

6 Likes

Re: One Thing Is Certain, Tinubu Never Attended Secondary School- Picture by igwebuike01: 10:03pm On Aug 27, 2023
enemybulldozer:
How are we even sure that this man is a nigerian.
Probably an illegal migrant from Benin Republic

4 Likes

Re: One Thing Is Certain, Tinubu Never Attended Secondary School- Picture by Alchemy528: 10:04pm On Aug 27, 2023
How can illiterate rule literate 🤔🤔👂🏽
Re: One Thing Is Certain, Tinubu Never Attended Secondary School- Picture by Elsudani2: 10:05pm On Aug 27, 2023
igwebuike01:

Probably an illegal migrant from Benin Republic

The home of Sunday igboho?

2 Likes

Re: One Thing Is Certain, Tinubu Never Attended Secondary School- Picture by illicit(m): 10:10pm On Aug 27, 2023
Who secondary school help

Don't u see many Igbo tycoons that never saw the four walls of a classroom
Re: One Thing Is Certain, Tinubu Never Attended Secondary School- Picture by yarimo(m): 10:14pm On Aug 27, 2023
gidgiddy:
Tinubu is one mysterious character. In 1999 when Tinubu ran to be Governor of Lagos State, he claimed in his electoral form that he attended secondary School at government college Ibadan(GCI) between 1965 and 1968. Last year, well known social critic and journalist, Femi Aribisala, sent the below tweet saying he was at the same GCI from 1962 and 1968, and never saw Tinubu there

In 2019, late Afenifere scribe, Yinka Odumakin, wrote an open letter to Tinubu where he said that after it came to light that Tinubu claimed to have attended GCI, the old boys association of the School contacted Tinubu to find out if there was a mistake somewhere as none of them remembered him attending the School. Tinubu never responded

To this day, nobody alive has ever said they were classmates with Tinubu in any Secondary school, anywhere in the world.

With which qualifications did Tinubu use to gain admission into Richard Daley College as well as Chicago State University? Did they admit him because they loved his face?

It is an incredible feat to have never attended secondary school but made it to Richard Daley College and Chicago State University. Why is Tinubu fighting in court not to share this inspirational story of his with us?
when will ECOWAS invade Niger republic? Just asking for a friend please

27 Likes

Re: One Thing Is Certain, Tinubu Never Attended Secondary School- Picture by Kingosytex(m): 10:15pm On Aug 27, 2023
Tinubu’s life is really a mystery but I must admit that the grace upon him is something else.
He became a senator, governor, and president on his first attempts. Man carries grace.

3 Likes

Re: One Thing Is Certain, Tinubu Never Attended Secondary School- Picture by Elsudani2: 10:16pm On Aug 27, 2023
illicit:

Oh thy are tycoons in ibo land ?

I thought head slamming Ewedu 11 razor blade face say is chest beating

2 Likes

Re: One Thing Is Certain, Tinubu Never Attended Secondary School- Picture by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 27, 2023
😂 You all will tire
Re: One Thing Is Certain, Tinubu Never Attended Secondary School- Picture by Elsudani2: 10:16pm On Aug 27, 2023
IconicR:
😂 You all will tire

He is Ipob Cannibal abi

2 Likes

Re: One Thing Is Certain, Tinubu Never Attended Secondary School- Picture by illicit(m): 10:19pm On Aug 27, 2023
Elsudani2:

Oh thy are tycoons in ibo land ?

I thought head slamming Ewedu 11 razor blade face say is chest beating
Why not

There are tycoons everywhere all over Nigeria

They are Nigerians

They don't have a secluded mentality, so they sell well
Re: One Thing Is Certain, Tinubu Never Attended Secondary School- Picture by helinues: 10:21pm On Aug 27, 2023
Yet he gained admission into a foreign university.

Is it hatred that made some of you people to stop reasoning things logically.

Once a senator of the FRN, 2 terms governor did not attend primary school.

May God heal you guys from the spirit of inborn hatred

1 Like

Re: One Thing Is Certain, Tinubu Never Attended Secondary School- Picture by successmatters(m): 10:23pm On Aug 27, 2023
illicit:

At least they didn't go to forge results, or climb to the presidential seat and rub their illiteracy on our economy.

3 Likes

Re: One Thing Is Certain, Tinubu Never Attended Secondary School- Picture by Elsudani2: 10:23pm On Aug 27, 2023
illicit:

Why not

There are tycoons everywhere all over Nigeria

They are Nigerians

They don't have a secluded mentality, so they sell well

Oh but igbos are no longer chest beaters trying to take oven the brown roof enclave?

4 Likes

Re: One Thing Is Certain, Tinubu Never Attended Secondary School- Picture by helinues: 10:24pm On Aug 27, 2023
Whalis:
I am not interested in his University degree. I am only interested in his academic qualifications that earned him admission to be admitted into the University.

Bro some of this people need to be rehabilated asap before they become a menace to their communities. I guess na Boli paper certificate he used to get admission into a foreign university

1 Like

Re: One Thing Is Certain, Tinubu Never Attended Secondary School- Picture by Elsudani2: 10:24pm On Aug 27, 2023
helinues:
Yet he gained admission to a foreign university.

Is it hatred that made some of you people to stop reasoning things logically.

Once a senator of the FRN, 2 terms governor did not attend primary school.

May God heal you guys from the spirit of inborn hatred

Ilorin emir says bag your bags and make sure you bath

4 Likes

Re: One Thing Is Certain, Tinubu Never Attended Secondary School- Picture by illicit(m): 10:24pm On Aug 27, 2023
Elsudani2:

Oh but igbos are no longer chest beaters trying to take oven the brown roof enclave?

That's non of my bizniz anyway

I love every "Nigerian"
Re: One Thing Is Certain, Tinubu Never Attended Secondary School- Picture by successmatters(m): 10:25pm On Aug 27, 2023
Kingosytex:
Tinubu’s life is really a mystery but I must admit that the grace upon him is something else.
He became a senator, governor, and president on his first attempts. Man carries grace.

Yeah, the type of grace that impoverish the masses.

2 Likes

Re: One Thing Is Certain, Tinubu Never Attended Secondary School- Picture by helinues: 10:25pm On Aug 27, 2023
Elsudani2:

Ilorin emir says bag your bags and make sure you bath

Stop being incoherent on threads
Re: One Thing Is Certain, Tinubu Never Attended Secondary School- Picture by Elsudani2: 10:25pm On Aug 27, 2023
illicit:

That's non of my bizniz anyway

I love every "Nigerian"

Thunder fire Tinubu and ronu bastards

1 Like

Re: One Thing Is Certain, Tinubu Never Attended Secondary School- Picture by illicit(m): 10:26pm On Aug 27, 2023
successmatters:

At least they didn't go to forge results, or climb to the presidential seat and rub their illiteracy on our economy.

No be everybody wey go school know Economics

wink
Re: One Thing Is Certain, Tinubu Never Attended Secondary School- Picture by Elsudani2: 10:26pm On Aug 27, 2023
helinues:

Stop being incoherent on threads
Phahahahahaha a jobless nonentity with a touch of ronu

1 Like

Re: One Thing Is Certain, Tinubu Never Attended Secondary School- Picture by helinues: 10:27pm On Aug 27, 2023
Elsudani2:

Phahahahahaha a jobless nonentity with a touch of ronu

Mynd44
Oam4j
Seun
Mukina
Dominique

Rule 2

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Billionaire Daughter Adama Indimi And Malik Ado-Ibrahim's Marriage In Trouble? / Femi Pedro Resigns / Touch Not Mine Anointed Ones, And Do My Prophets No Harm.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.