Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,705 members, 7,809,684 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

No Sound At All After Formating And Reinstallation Of Windows (help Needed) - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / No Sound At All After Formating And Reinstallation Of Windows (help Needed) (847 Views)

Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) / How To Fix Windows 7 Not Genuine Error-“copy Of Windows Is Not Genuine" / USB Ports On HP Laptop Not Detected After WinXP Reinstallation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Sound At All After Formating And Reinstallation Of Windows (help Needed) by nawa1(m): 12:24pm On Jul 13, 2007
, i have tried to download sound software from hp website, all to no avail

may the almighty God bless you as you forward your help immediately.

(my system is, hp p4 computer with windows xp unlimmited)

thank you.
Re: No Sound At All After Formating And Reinstallation Of Windows (help Needed) by ow11(m): 11:08pm On Jul 13, 2007
Go to the hp website and drop an email with your PC specifications
Re: No Sound At All After Formating And Reinstallation Of Windows (help Needed) by flynx: 10:14am On Jul 14, 2007
go to ctrl panel, click on systems, click the hardware tab on top, select device manager, check 4 components that are not installed. note them down, log on to ur product manufacturers web portal, look for help/support, download device drivers for noted hardwares. install on ur pc n restart afta installing.
Re: No Sound At All After Formating And Reinstallation Of Windows (help Needed) by inze(m): 11:36am On Jul 14, 2007
Download Driver Genius Professional and install it.

It checks your system files for missing drivers and downloads them to ur system,

Trust me, its virus-free.

It worked for me and is still working grin

I n z e
Re: No Sound At All After Formating And Reinstallation Of Windows (help Needed) by nawa1(m): 3:47pm On Jul 14, 2007
this is wonderful!! the sound is out and even better than b4, now i can enjoy my newly upgraded windows media 11.

may you ow11, flynz and inzo be blessed abundantly for your help.

thank you.
Re: No Sound At All After Formating And Reinstallation Of Windows (help Needed) by inze(m): 3:59pm On Jul 14, 2007
Good for you.

I n z e
Re: No Sound At All After Formating And Reinstallation Of Windows (help Needed) by anusule(m): 8:08pm On Jul 14, 2007
check out hp's support site, check for their downloads and drivers. you ld definetely get the driver for your sound system.
Re: No Sound At All After Formating And Reinstallation Of Windows (help Needed) by Cactus(m): 2:29am On Jul 15, 2007
it could either be a driver problem or a codec problem

if you tried listening to different audio formats and some work, others dont work, that is a codec problem. else update driver.
Re: No Sound At All After Formating And Reinstallation Of Windows (help Needed) by nawa1(m): 10:24am On Jul 16, 2007
i can't thank all of u enough for your contribution. i beg make una mange "THANK YOU" for now.

i got the answer i needed from hp website, due to your advise.

once more THANK YOU.

(1) (Reply)

Apple Final Cut Pro / Monitor Others From Server / Alternator Power Booster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.