Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,000 members, 7,956,713 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:20 PM

How Policemen Extorted N2m Worth Of Bitcoin From Me -businessman - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Policemen Extorted N2m Worth Of Bitcoin From Me -businessman (306 Views)

Identities Of Police Officers Who Extorted ₦22M Worth Of Bitcoin From Lagos Men / How Policemen Extorted N22M Worth Of Bitcoin From Young Men At Gunpoint In Lagos / Evans Gave Me Tetanus Injections After His Gang Shot Me –businessman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Policemen Extorted N2m Worth Of Bitcoin From Me -businessman by Health16: 7:35am On Jun 02, 2021
Babatunde Williams, a Lagos-based businessman, has narrated how some men of the State Police Command, extorted him of $5,500 worth of cryptocurrency (about N2 million) around Lekki in the Eti-Osa Local Government Area of the state.

Lamenting his ordeals in the hands of the policemen, Williams said he was returning home after inspecting a property around Lekki on Friday, May 28, 2021, when four policemen accosted him and demanded his vehicle papers, adding that he was complying with their order when two of the policemen forced themselves into his car.

While they were in his car, the businessman stated that the policemen handcuffed and forced him into a private vehicle and allegedly beat him till he gave the password to his Bitcoin wallet

https://newsrand.com/2021/06/02/how-policemen-extorted-n2m-worth-of-bitcoin-from-me-businessman/

1 Like

Re: How Policemen Extorted N2m Worth Of Bitcoin From Me -businessman by SanctifiedSista(f): 7:37am On Jun 02, 2021
Rubbish journalism
Kept using her and him, confusing us on the gender of the victim..smh undecided
Re: How Policemen Extorted N2m Worth Of Bitcoin From Me -businessman by Deborah98(f): 7:52am On Jun 02, 2021
Like seriously this country don tire me,too many problems emanating from different angles... They no dey hear word till ugm starts dealing with them oh I forgot they're being dealt with already mtcheew undecided

(1) (Reply)

Reporting A Crime Syndicate / Meet The Nigerian Man Who Says He Had Wanted To Become An International Robber / 15-year-old Student Commits Suicide Over Poor Exam Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.