Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,639 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Breaking: #iamigbotoo Trending On Twitter - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: #iamigbotoo Trending On Twitter (5850 Views)

#iamigbotoo #iam0sutoo And #iamigbomuslimtoo / #NeverBelieveOBJ Trending On Twitter / Ekiti Governorship Election: #FayoseChallenge Goes Viral On Twitter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: #iamigbotoo Trending On Twitter by Heavensent01(m): 12:44pm On Jun 02, 2021
I just laughed when people called most of us that show concerned with what's going in East names

I've igbo friend who are naval officer in Nigeria and army, if you killed these two guys, it's a big loss for me

my 11years fiance now wife na Igbo woman. any force against Igbo is a force against southern Nigeria but Igbo should stop killing Igbo

Igbo killing Igbo will not give you Biafra, don't let KANU blood thirsty man deceive you

#i stand with Igbo too

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: #iamigbotoo Trending On Twitter by TrackerXL: 12:45pm On Jun 02, 2021
But Igbos love Nigeria ba ?!
Generalnomercy:
The truth remains that Nigeria hates Igbo.

Let them go, you won't.

Nigeria will never be good.

Nigeria is carying a huge curse in it because of its wickedness against the Igbo's.

No peace for the wicked.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: #iamigbotoo Trending On Twitter by TrackerXL: 12:48pm On Jun 02, 2021
When Igbos stop bashing Awo Tinubu Fashola Aregbe Lai maybe then I will think of stopping but now buhari just prove he is a fool, a bigot that should never be president of any village talk more of a country but to stop bashing Igbos that bash others everyday that will not happen.
BossJamal:

Just stop bashing them. If u have never been deprived of ur right then stop..pple in their shoes knows where it hurts. Boko haram was sponsored to destabilise a govt...while Ipob was as a result of marginalisation. Like I said it hurts to be maltreated with disdain. Even in homes when a child feels maltreated or marginalised it hurts him or her and that child will never b happy. Think it through my friend
Re: Breaking: #iamigbotoo Trending On Twitter by blues234: 12:48pm On Jun 02, 2021
GOATandYAMtheory:
God forbid! I can't be Igbo

Tueh
Not even in your next life will you have what it takes to be Igbo. God forbid!

1 Like

Re: Breaking: #iamigbotoo Trending On Twitter by LegendHero(m): 12:49pm On Jun 02, 2021
You guys better carry gun and go to Imo to join unknown gunmen in solidarity.

Buhari already sent his soldiers and Twitter trend won’t affect anything.

Nigeria never learn!

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: #iamigbotoo Trending On Twitter by ComrdDRS1: 12:51pm On Jun 02, 2021
IAmIGBOOTOO

4 Likes

Re: Breaking: #iamigbotoo Trending On Twitter by Donaluta(m): 2:07pm On Jun 02, 2021
Unik3030:
Nnamdi Kanu said more than that,where are his parents today?

In hell

In other words what are you trying to say angry angry angry undecided undecided undecided
Re: Breaking: #iamigbotoo Trending On Twitter by rottennaija(m): 2:23pm On Jun 02, 2021
BossJamal:
This is not the time to be fighting ourselves my people.

Don’t allow bad evil politicians to break us. Let’s be frank Igbos have never had it easy in Nigeria...they’ve been overmarginalized. Permit me to use that word

Give those people just chance to listen to NK and you will see them turn against everything they said up there
Re: Breaking: #iamigbotoo Trending On Twitter by Zhongkui: 2:34pm On Jun 02, 2021
OK #iamigbotoo

10years plus fb account with over 4k friends for sale
Check my siggy to contact me
Re: Breaking: #iamigbotoo Trending On Twitter by Oppy2k2: 3:05pm On Jun 02, 2021
We only come online to catch cruise. Deep down I love igbo like kilode. Though I am a Yoruba by birth. My service year in Enugu was such a sweet experience. My landlord at okpokoro was such a wonderful man, his children were so lovely. Thanks u so much lenticia, chinwe, Ezinne, Agu, Chioma, Faith etc. I love u guys so much. #iamigbotoo

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: #iamigbotoo Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jun 02, 2021
lalasticlala mynd44 why is this thread not on FP?

Anyway, this is the height I can take on nairaland.

Re: Breaking: #iamigbotoo Trending On Twitter by Hardfacts234(m): 3:24pm On Jun 02, 2021
pquaver:

Keyboard General Hannibal
Your Messiah Buhari made his threat against the Igbos via the KEYBOARD and I responded accordingly through the same means.

I dare your Slave-master Buhari to fulfill his threat against the Igbos today today. And see what will follow thereafter.

We matched to Ore in few weeks after the start of the Civil war.

This time around we will head up North.

IF FULANIS DON'T BLEED THEN LET THEM PUT ACTION TO THEIR WORDS. TALK IS CHEAP!!
Re: Breaking: #iamigbotoo Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jun 02, 2021
Omo!

I fo o!
Re: Breaking: #iamigbotoo Trending On Twitter by EverythingFit: 3:38pm On Jun 02, 2021
Re: Breaking: #iamigbotoo Trending On Twitter by Gbagura: 5:26pm On Jun 02, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
The Igbos shall overcome this war Buhari and his fulani brothers has declared against them.

I HAVE IGBO FRIENDS AND IGBO IN-LAWS AND BY THE GRACE OF ALMIGHTY GOD, BUHARI SHALL BE PUT TO SHAME.

I STAND WITH IGBOS
You can't stand for what you are already.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: #iamigbotoo Trending On Twitter by Gbagura: 5:32pm On Jun 02, 2021
Balogunodua:

We will only stop the day they stop blaming and spreading lies about Yorubas in Nigeria...go to Twitter, Facebook etc...and see the level of hate they exhibit against Yorubas, we have been ignoring them for too long not anymore....I always see them as been marginalizing but came to realization during Gej regime that it's all about power nothing more...
You have sense. Igbo and fulani share almost same traits. They both can't be trusted with power. They are both nomadic in nature, tending to dominate their host. One thing about fulani people is that they rather drink their pains in silence but igbo people will surely show their victim mentality.

I don't hate any humans but I hate it when you come to my land, then after accommodating you with all manner of kinds;you then go ahead slandering about me. Thats when you become my enemy because that simply shows you're an ingrate.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: #iamigbotoo Trending On Twitter by OLESCO(f): 5:47pm On Jun 02, 2021
I love and cherish the igbos #iamigbotoo

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: #iamigbotoo Trending On Twitter by liketerm: 5:48pm On Jun 02, 2021
Fu*ck the Igbo, who in his right sense will want to associate with the Igbo. Group of fraudster, baby factory merchant, cultist, drug dealers, 419, terrorist sympathizers e.t.c
Re: Breaking: #iamigbotoo Trending On Twitter by Guyman02: 6:02pm On Jun 02, 2021
Bionic07:
I stand with with ma Igbo brothers & Sisters on this.

But just don't insult the good people of the S/W or else ama bash da hell out of ya! kiss
The bashing between Yoruba and Igbo is just about who will be the loudest, there is no physical attack like Fulanis are doing to both Yorubas and Igbos through herdsmen

1 Like

Re: Breaking: #iamigbotoo Trending On Twitter by Lektu3(m): 6:07pm On Jun 02, 2021
#ozoemena# am igbotoo# I stand with the Igbos love from Jos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: #iamigbotoo Trending On Twitter by flokii: 6:15pm On Jun 02, 2021
Brainless idi0ts.. so because you're forming solidarity with a group of people who don't mean well for others, we won't have peace?

FYI.. I'm proudly Yoruba. everyone to their father's tent.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fashola Demands Refund Of N16 Billion Illegal Deductions On Power By FG / Yoruba Pastors Are Worse Than Boko Haram - Nnamdi Kanu. / Meet The Prophet Who Predicted President Buhari's Illness Before 2015 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.