Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

How Can I Improve My Egg Quality After 40? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Can I Improve My Egg Quality After 40? (525 Views)

How Do I Improve My Thin Physique? / Hen Laying Egg On Hospital Bed In Imo - Facebook User Shares Photo / Egg Donor Chronicles: My Experience In A Nigerian Fertility Clinic (with Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Improve My Egg Quality After 40? by unclejoe2018: 11:13am On Jun 02, 2021
It is a good thing to improve egg quality and sperm health Regardless of your age, This is because the process is not a straight forward thing, In that you can’t expect to have immediate result when you start the process.

Women are born with all the eggs they will ever have. Each egg developing from the primordial follicles taking about four (4) month and another four month to mature into ovulated egg. Technically, It takes up to eight months to have a full impact on egg quality. So, It requires that you start living a healthy lifestyle for a longer period in order to optimized egg quality. We will be discussing on this page how you can improve your egg quality and natural remedies that can help boost the egg quality and conception.

Read Also: Goron Tula for Fertility; How to Use it to Get Pregnant

When working on improving egg quality, one of the best things to do is to take herbs that support mitochondrial function, fertility and the rest of the health. such herb like the female fertility pack, the fertility kit that addresses several fertility problems even when it is unexplained.

Recommended Reading

How to Use Scent Leaves for Fertility in Nigeria

Trying to Get Pregnant in Nigeria; Tips to Conceive within 90 Days

Fertility Window: Meaning and What You Need to Know

Ovulation and Conception: 5 Myths You Have To Know

1 Share

Re: How Can I Improve My Egg Quality After 40? by SanctifiedSista(f): 11:17am On Jun 02, 2021
To get pregnant at 40
1. Sow a seed in church, join a service unit and feed homeless children evry day
2. Go to Tommy massager..some old women know the trick of massaging your Tommy that will help the womb align
3. Visit fertility doctor and check ur husband sperm quality
4. Celebrate GOD everyday for the good news coming very soon from ur heart with a smile on ur face

Don't test d waters by being intimate with another man
Re: How Can I Improve My Egg Quality After 40? by pyyxxaro: 11:24am On Jun 02, 2021
By swallowing 6raw eggs every morning cool
Re: How Can I Improve My Egg Quality After 40? by RoyalBoutique(m): 7:48pm On Jun 02, 2021
You sound like a hen

(1) (Reply)

Mentally Derailed Man Offers Medical Services To Residents In Benue / 5 Popular Health Monitoring Devices You Should Have At Home / Solider Displayed Madness After Taking A Drug:video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.