Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,601 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Breaking News!! Umahi To Quit APC Barely 2months After Porting From PDP. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News!! Umahi To Quit APC Barely 2months After Porting From PDP. (3437 Views)

Umahi To IGP: Remove Us From Anambra. I Don’t Know Who Smuggled Us To Awka / A Nigerian Based In Turkey Dares Okorocha, Ikpeazu, Umahi To Visit Turkey. / JUST IN: Umana Under Pressure Not To Quit Apc For Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News!! Umahi To Quit APC Barely 2months After Porting From PDP. by Curious345: 12:16pm On Jun 02, 2021
The APC under the current leadership has shown itself to be outwardly hateful of anything that comes out of the old Eastern region particularly the southeastern States.

News flying around indicate that the current junta sidelined the Igbo from political and security appointment because they are not part of the ruling party. Politicians from the North coerced and toasted a lot of southeastern governors to jump ship from the PDP into the APC.

The governor of ebonyi state who is very egalitarian and cosmopolitan saw reason to port from the PDP to APC at least to bring development and political appointments to the South East.

In fact feelers heard that other south east GOVERNORs considered the bait from the federal Government to switch from the PDP to the APC , but they instead mandated the governor of ebonyi state to jump ship into the APC as a sample initiate to see the goodies he could attract to the region before they themselves would make up their political minds.

However that gamble failed woefully. The governor of ebonyi state attracted nothing but sorrow tears and blood.
To put it straight , in the short period of 2 months of his jumping ship, his state has fallen prostrate before the murderous Fulani HERDSMEN with the attendant death of over 300 innocent men women children and pregnant women.

The governor has made up his mind to return to the PDP for the sake of posterity and for the security of his people. And this may happen very very soon.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!! Umahi To Quit APC Barely 2months After Porting From PDP. by Built2last: 12:17pm On Jun 02, 2021
After the reggae play the blues

8 Likes

Re: Breaking News!! Umahi To Quit APC Barely 2months After Porting From PDP. by Jump360: 12:19pm On Jun 02, 2021
Built2last:

Make you do as I do.

7 Likes

Re: Breaking News!! Umahi To Quit APC Barely 2months After Porting From PDP. by izuch(m): 12:19pm On Jun 02, 2021
Propaganda
Re: Breaking News!! Umahi To Quit APC Barely 2months After Porting From PDP. by Jashub: 12:20pm On Jun 02, 2021
Fake news

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News!! Umahi To Quit APC Barely 2months After Porting From PDP. by Hatestory(m): 12:25pm On Jun 02, 2021
Propagandus
Re: Breaking News!! Umahi To Quit APC Barely 2months After Porting From PDP. by marveangel(m): 12:28pm On Jun 02, 2021
Always running back and forth like headless cockroach

5 Likes

Re: Breaking News!! Umahi To Quit APC Barely 2months After Porting From PDP. by Siwisheswereesh: 12:29pm On Jun 02, 2021
grin
Re: Breaking News!! Umahi To Quit APC Barely 2months After Porting From PDP. by Curious345: 1:01pm On Jun 02, 2021
How true is this, meeen i doubt
latest news from there
Re: Breaking News!! Umahi To Quit APC Barely 2months After Porting From PDP. by Vulcanheph(m): 1:01pm On Jun 02, 2021
Jump360:

Make you do as I do.
Enjoy yourself baby groove.
Re: Breaking News!! Umahi To Quit APC Barely 2months After Porting From PDP. by HONESTFACT101(m): 1:08pm On Jun 02, 2021
THE JUNE/JULY TRANSFER WINDOW IS NOW OFFICIALLY OPENundecided......signing out

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!! Umahi To Quit APC Barely 2months After Porting From PDP. by CilicMarin: 1:09pm On Jun 02, 2021
IPOB Terrorists no kill person grin grin
Re: Breaking News!! Umahi To Quit APC Barely 2months After Porting From PDP. by Reeses: 1:14pm On Jun 02, 2021
Jump360:

Make you do as I do.
I do you do
Re: Breaking News!! Umahi To Quit APC Barely 2months After Porting From PDP. by technicalWriter: 1:16pm On Jun 02, 2021
Re: Breaking News!! Umahi To Quit APC Barely 2months After Porting From PDP. by Curious345: 1:18pm On Jun 02, 2021
CilicMarin:
IPOB Terrorists no kill person grin grin
the killer HERDSMEN seem to have betrayed the governor .. what do you think ?

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News!! Umahi To Quit APC Barely 2months After Porting From PDP. by Babaken(m): 1:28pm On Jun 02, 2021
Jashub:
Fake news
in Nigeria fake news mostly turn out to be true. When he was porting to APC everybody thought is was fake news.
Re: Breaking News!! Umahi To Quit APC Barely 2months After Porting From PDP. by MajesticKris: 1:30pm On Jun 02, 2021
This is Super story eeeeee ....
Re: Breaking News!! Umahi To Quit APC Barely 2months After Porting From PDP. by Joromi1: 1:31pm On Jun 02, 2021
From PDP to APC there's no difference. Just the same bunch of selfish politicians.
Re: Breaking News!! Umahi To Quit APC Barely 2months After Porting From PDP. by Curious345: 1:35pm On Jun 02, 2021
Joromi1:
From PDP to APC there's no difference. Just the same bunch of selfish politicians.
yes same old leather. But I think umahi was discriminated within the APC..
My take shaa

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!! Umahi To Quit APC Barely 2months After Porting From PDP. by Curious345: 1:36pm On Jun 02, 2021
Babaken:
in Nigeria fake news mostly turn out to be true. When he was porting to APC everybody thought is was fake news.
absolutely.. umahi is a very passionate and emotional man . Seeing his people being killed by APC apologists(killer HERDSMEN) to him is a RED-LINE

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News!! Umahi To Quit APC Barely 2months After Porting From PDP. by garfield1: 1:38pm On Jun 02, 2021
Sourceless falsehood.so him decamping back to pdp will stop the herdsmen rampage? You pdp guys eh
Re: Breaking News!! Umahi To Quit APC Barely 2months After Porting From PDP. by Dduce0: 1:39pm On Jun 02, 2021
Hnnmm
Re: Breaking News!! Umahi To Quit APC Barely 2months After Porting From PDP. by Curious345: 1:49pm On Jun 02, 2021
garfield1:
Sourceless falsehood.so him decamping back to pdp will stop the herdsmen rampage? You pdp guys eh
in think his decamping is to retain the status quo that existed before his move to APC..

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!! Umahi To Quit APC Barely 2months After Porting From PDP. by garfield1: 2:23pm On Jun 02, 2021
Curious345:
in think his decamping is to retain the status quo that existed before his move to APC..

Did that include ebonyi being free from Fulani attacks?
Re: Breaking News!! Umahi To Quit APC Barely 2months After Porting From PDP. by Curious345: 2:28pm On Jun 02, 2021
garfield1:

Did that include ebonyi being free from Fulani attacks?
yeah .. there was almost zero attacks Fromm FULANI TERRORISTs when umahi was in the pdp

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News!! Umahi To Quit APC Barely 2months After Porting From PDP. by Zhongkui: 2:29pm On Jun 02, 2021
Mmmmmm

10years plus fb account with over 4k friends for sale
Check my siggy to contact me
Re: Breaking News!! Umahi To Quit APC Barely 2months After Porting From PDP. by garfield1: 2:31pm On Jun 02, 2021
Curious345:
yeah .. there was almost zero attacks Fromm FULANI TERRORISTs when umahi was in the pdp

Are you ok? What if I give you a list of 10 attacks in ebonyi before his defection? Did ortom defection stop Fulani attacks?
Re: Breaking News!! Umahi To Quit APC Barely 2months After Porting From PDP. by contigiency(m): 2:36pm On Jun 02, 2021
Nonsense write up from a nonsense blogger.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Pretaped Series Of Messages To Be Aired To Biafrans After His Arrest / We Discovered 3 Bags Full Of Juju, $1 Million Cash In Diya's House- Major Adamu / Peter Is Winning This Election!! See The Result Of The Poll Conducted By APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.