Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

JUST IN: Umana Under Pressure Not To Quit Apc For Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JUST IN: Umana Under Pressure Not To Quit Apc For Atiku (4625 Views)

Rochas Okorocha Set To Quit APC, Plans Underway To Join PDP - Imo Lawmaker / Breaking News!! Umahi To Quit APC Barely 2months After Porting From PDP. / BREAKING: Why I May Soon Quit APC – Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

JUST IN: Umana Under Pressure Not To Quit Apc For Atiku by Wiki9ja: 11:05pm On Oct 09, 2018
Latest information available indicates that former APC governorship candidate Obong Umana Okon Umana may be on his way out of the All Progressive Congress.

But THE INK understands that top echelon of the party have been begging the ex Akwa Ibom SSG not to jump ship.

It will be recalled that Obong Umana and Atiku Abubakar share a long standing relationship. In 2015 Umana was Atiku's man Friday in Akwa Ibom and that relationship grows from strength to strength.

With the Adamawa State born business mogul clinching the ticket of the PDP, Umana Umana's days in the APC is only limited.

Sources close to Umana informed that with APC relegating Umana to the position of siddon look in the state, the buffer which will stimulate the ex SSG's vacating of the troubled APC is too close.

Already early signs have started creeping in as UOU's spokesman Iboro Otongaran who have been petty with his criticisms against Udom and the PDP have shut down on his media war against the Governor ever since Atiku emerged.

The Oil and Gas free zone big man aides say, Otongaran is acting on his master's instruction that he should sheathe sword.

If Umana does not defect, our source; THE INK understands the Nsit Ubium born technocrat's commitment to the APC will not be tangible.....

Watchout for further development on this.

https://wiki9ja.com.ng/gists/just-in-umana-under-pressure-not-to-quit-apc-for-atiku

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JUST IN: Umana Under Pressure Not To Quit Apc For Atiku by Built2last: 11:08pm On Oct 09, 2018
How many of those peddling this Atiku can't travel to US nonsense have International Passport?

How many of them have travelled to Chad, Niger, Cameron, Ghana, Togo or even Badagry in Lagos State?

When did travelling to US become a prerequisite for vying for the office of the President in Nigeria?

Who even told them Atiku is interested in going to the US?

Assuming but not conceding that he was denied Visa to US, or even denied entrance to US, doesn't the US government have right to determine who to issue her Visa?

How does Atiku's inability to visit US (assuming there is any modicum of truth in this nauseating narrative) affect his ability to deliver as a President?

Sometimes I wonder if some people's grey matter is made of saw dust.

Stop abusing your brain, please use it and think. Thanks.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: JUST IN: Umana Under Pressure Not To Quit Apc For Atiku by nzeobi(m): 11:16pm On Oct 09, 2018
God is really wonderful and he answers prayers.
in 2017 arsene wenger was my coach and arsenal weren't competing,Rochas was also my governor and sadly enough buhari was the president but today God has started a project I know he will not abandon.

Arsene wenger left and my arsenal has returned to winning ways, Rochas must now leave the seat for another occupant and that of buhari is also going the way I want.

good God may your name be praised.

13 Likes

Re: JUST IN: Umana Under Pressure Not To Quit Apc For Atiku by qarada: 11:18pm On Oct 09, 2018
Built2last:
How many of those peddling this Atiku can't travel to US nonsense have International Passport?

How many of them have travelled to Chad, Niger, Cameron, Ghana, Togo or even Badagry in Lagos State?

When did travelling to US become a prerequisite for vying for the office of the President in Nigeria?

Assuming but not conceding that he was denied Visa to US, or even denied entrance to US, doesn't the US government have right to determine who to issue her Visa?

How does Atiku's inability to visit US (assuming there is any modicum of truth in this nauseating narrative) affect his ability to deliver as a President?

but if it was Buhari that can not travel you Igbos will not let us hear word.

Just like Gowon declared war on Biafra but it is Buhari you all claimed killed you even after Obasanjo wrote several book about how Biafra was brought to it knees by his tact.

You Igbos also ascribe Abacha loot to Buhari because he claimed abacha never looted.

Make I just zip here before the Igbo mod ban me because I no longer understand what constitute insult, abuse or that NL # 2 again.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUST IN: Umana Under Pressure Not To Quit Apc For Atiku by Racoon(m): 11:34pm On Oct 09, 2018
The emergency of Atiku will change the political equation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUST IN: Umana Under Pressure Not To Quit Apc For Atiku by AskProf: 11:34pm On Oct 09, 2018
qarada:

Just like Gowon declared war on Biafra but it is Buhari you all claimed killed you even after Obasanjo wrote several book about how Biafra was brought to it knees by his tact.

You Igbos also ascribe Abacha loot to Buhari because he claimed abacha never looted.

Make I just zip here before the Igbo mod ban me because I no long understand what constitute insult, abuse or that NL # 2 again.

Are you one of the latest recruits?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUST IN: Umana Under Pressure Not To Quit Apc For Atiku by Nobody: 11:35pm On Oct 09, 2018
Atiku is still busy looking for his vice.

When he's done, he call all his boys; that's when you will see defection. Remember I told ya this.

BTW Atiku's vice must come from SE.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUST IN: Umana Under Pressure Not To Quit Apc For Atiku by MrRichmond: 12:36am On Oct 10, 2018
Awol1:
Atiku is still busy looking for his vice.

When he's done, he call all his boys; that's when you will see defection. Remember I told ya this.

BTW Atiku's vice must come from SE.

I really want his vice to come from south east too so that it will pepper Tinubu and his zombie gang

but let's be realistic.. the mathematics is not on the side of the east.

Can SE assure Atiku that their votes will be sufficient to send him to Aso Rock.

I would've really loved this, but my guy, this is politics and politics is mostly a game of maths.

2 Likes

Re: JUST IN: Umana Under Pressure Not To Quit Apc For Atiku by slivertongue: 12:48am On Oct 10, 2018
Atiku will cut through APC like hot knife on butter. he will fetch more than half of old PDP members in APC

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUST IN: Umana Under Pressure Not To Quit Apc For Atiku by roundman: 2:06am On Oct 10, 2018
qarada:

Make I just zip here before the Igbo mod ban me because I no long understand what constitute insult, abuse or that NL # 2 again.
To think that these were the same people shouting that Aisha Buhari should travel to the US for this same issues of receiving bribes from jefferson are the ones saying it does not matter for Atiku to travel to US baffles me...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUST IN: Umana Under Pressure Not To Quit Apc For Atiku by Nobody: 4:08am On Oct 10, 2018
MrRichmond:

I really want his vice to come from south east too so that it will pepper Tinubu and his zombie gang

Can SE assure Atiku that their votes will be sufficient to send him to Aso Rock.

I would've really loved this, but my guy, this is politics and politics is mostly a game of maths.

You are right.

But would he rather loose SE and SS votes in protest?
Re: JUST IN: Umana Under Pressure Not To Quit Apc For Atiku by magoo10(m): 5:48am On Oct 10, 2018
Another word for atikulate is strategic
APC is going down

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUST IN: Umana Under Pressure Not To Quit Apc For Atiku by Nobody: 6:33am On Oct 10, 2018
AskProf:

Are you one of the latest recruits?
he sure is

2 Likes

Re: JUST IN: Umana Under Pressure Not To Quit Apc For Atiku by gratiaeo(m): 6:44am On Oct 10, 2018
Majority of Northern governors will decamp to PDP before 2019. APC have little or nothing to offer both politicians and masses
Buhari bring so much hatred to fulani's every one now see fulani man as a potential killer

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUST IN: Umana Under Pressure Not To Quit Apc For Atiku by tuniski: 6:54am On Oct 10, 2018
MrRichmond:

The Igbo votes are not only in the SE but across the nation. That 6m voters of kano has significant number of igbos.
The VP will be SE very likely Peter Obi.
Re: JUST IN: Umana Under Pressure Not To Quit Apc For Atiku by alen4smith(m): 7:01am On Oct 10, 2018
gratiaeo:
Majority of Northern governors will decamp to PDP before 2019. APC have little or nothing to offer both politicians and masses
Buhari bring so much hatred to fulani's every one now see fulani man as a potential killer
When did Atiku become ndigbo Atiku is also fulani and stop displaying crass ignorance on socio media

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUST IN: Umana Under Pressure Not To Quit Apc For Atiku by gentlegenius(m): 7:04am On Oct 10, 2018
roundman:
To think that these were the same people shouting that Aisha Buhari should travel to the US for this same issues of receiving bribes from jefferson are the ones saying it does not matter for Atiku to travel to US baffles me...
Presenting your WAEC results is a criteria for contesting election in Nigeria, yet buhari was voted into office without WAEC results. After almost 4 years in office, he still haven't presented it, yet nothing happen.
Traveling to US is not a criteria for contesting election in Nigeria, even if it is, we'll still vote in Atiku and tell him not to travel to US until he finish his tenure... What goes round must always comes around.
We want a man that will revive our economy and give us jobs, not a man that will keep traveling to US to embarrass our country.
If you don't want me to vote Atiku, then prove to me that he's not capable of reviving our economy, and that buhari is capable... Stop telling me that he can't travel to America.

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: Umana Under Pressure Not To Quit Apc For Atiku by capatainrambo: 7:11am On Oct 10, 2018
qarada:

Make I just zip here before the Igbo mod ban me because I no longer understand what constitute insult, abuse or that NL # 2 again.
apart from Clinton has any American president been yo nigeria?
Re: JUST IN: Umana Under Pressure Not To Quit Apc For Atiku by rusher14: 7:47am On Oct 10, 2018
Built2last:

I have said it on this forum and I would repeat it.

Atiku is a thief and a thief cannot expect justice in an election.

We have federal might and we would use it.

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: Umana Under Pressure Not To Quit Apc For Atiku by Johnnyessence(m): 7:51am On Oct 10, 2018
he should do the needful quickly ooooo.
Re: JUST IN: Umana Under Pressure Not To Quit Apc For Atiku by Johnnyessence(m): 7:53am On Oct 10, 2018
rusher14:

you are already jittery, goodluck jonathan have the power of federal might, but the Power of God stop him, same thing will happen to clueless and lifeless buhari too.

3 Likes

Re: JUST IN: Umana Under Pressure Not To Quit Apc For Atiku by rusher14: 7:56am On Oct 10, 2018
Johnnyessence:
you are already jittery, goodluck jonathan have the power of federal might, but the Power of God stop him, same thing will happen to clueless and lifeless buhari too.

Buhari is not a criminal but Atiku is.

Let him call the international community especially America to help him.

2 Likes

Re: JUST IN: Umana Under Pressure Not To Quit Apc For Atiku by Johnnyessence(m): 8:08am On Oct 10, 2018
rusher14:

Buhari is not a criminal but Atiku is.

Let him call the international community especially America to help him.
the same clueless and lifeless buhari embezzled ptdf funds under babangida government. buhari is a clueless criminal.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUST IN: Umana Under Pressure Not To Quit Apc For Atiku by rusher14: 8:09am On Oct 10, 2018
Johnnyessence:
the same clueless and lifeless buhari embezzled ptdf funds under babangida government. buhari is a clueless criminal.

Call the international community especially America in 2019 when things don't work for Atiku.

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: Umana Under Pressure Not To Quit Apc For Atiku by rusher14: 8:11am On Oct 10, 2018
Johnnyessence:

Ignoramus PTDF was solely an Abacha project and achieved far more than any parastatal in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: Umana Under Pressure Not To Quit Apc For Atiku by CilicMarin: 8:17am On Oct 10, 2018
FAKE NEWS grin grin grin grin grin grin

Planted By The Outgoing Akwa Ibom State Government.

Udom Will Be Swept Off Next Year.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUST IN: Umana Under Pressure Not To Quit Apc For Atiku by Johnnyessence(m): 8:20am On Oct 10, 2018
rusher14:

Call the international community especially America in 2019 when things don't work for Atiku.
answer my question, did the clueless and lifeless president buhari embezzled ptdf funds or not? tell me here.
Re: JUST IN: Umana Under Pressure Not To Quit Apc For Atiku by Johnnyessence(m): 8:22am On Oct 10, 2018
CilicMarin:
FAKE NEWS grin grin grin grin grin grin

Planted By The Outgoing Akwa Ibom State Government.

Udom Will Be Swept Off Next Year.
in your dream. kikiki. even akpabio won't be returned in the senate in 2019.
Re: JUST IN: Umana Under Pressure Not To Quit Apc For Atiku by FarahAideed: 8:23am On Oct 10, 2018
You cannot work with Atiku in past and hate him ...Atiku is very good with relationships
Re: JUST IN: Umana Under Pressure Not To Quit Apc For Atiku by Built2last: 9:14am On Oct 10, 2018
rusher14:

If I tell you to proof that Atiku is a thief. You start stammering like an slowpoke.

Buhari and his gang of rogues are not thieves.

We know you are planning to dig but we have a better plan.

Let me remind you. Nigerian police is 647k only. Army is 471k. You don't have 30,000 police to deploy and intimidate anyone. As for INEC. Let me keep the plan.

You will weep next year

2 Likes

Re: JUST IN: Umana Under Pressure Not To Quit Apc For Atiku by greatdreamer(m): 9:21am On Oct 10, 2018
Expect more defections as tsunami called Atiku hit the sinking ship ( APC)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Groups Sign Abuja Accord To Support Nigeria’s Unity Against Religious, Bigotry / Breaking!!!! President Muhammadu Buhari Has Caved In To Pressure And Endorsed T / What Late OPC Founder, Dr. Fasehun, Said About Sanusi 11 Years Ago On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.