Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,729 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

We Would Treat Them The Way They Understand Best- Baba Buhari Spits Fire. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Would Treat Them The Way They Understand Best- Baba Buhari Spits Fire. (734 Views)

Buhari: I Am Also Dealing With Bandits In The Language They Understand / Hope Uzodimma: ESN Operatives Are Hoodlums And We'll Treat Them As Murderers / Obasanjo: People Can Mourn Me The Way They Like When I Die (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Would Treat Them The Way They Understand Best- Baba Buhari Spits Fire. by Srinivasa: 12:43pm On Jun 02, 2021

Re: We Would Treat Them The Way They Understand Best- Baba Buhari Spits Fire. by duro4chang(m): 12:46pm On Jun 02, 2021
Lori iro. He can't do more than a dead rodent.

2 Likes

Re: We Would Treat Them The Way They Understand Best- Baba Buhari Spits Fire. by 360degreess(m): 12:47pm On Jun 02, 2021
duro4chang:
Lori iro. He can't do more than a dead rodent.
Re: We Would Treat Them The Way They Understand Best- Baba Buhari Spits Fire. by Jostoman: 12:53pm On Jun 02, 2021
What did he wants to do now that he has not done before, is this the kind of man some people are comparing with Goodluck Jonathan or Yaradua. I think our president needs to go and listen and digest the last interview of Dele momodu.
Re: We Would Treat Them The Way They Understand Best- Baba Buhari Spits Fire. by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jun 02, 2021
LOL LET THEM SEND THE FULANIS TERRORIST ARMYS IN THE SOUTHEAST...
BUT I PROMISE YOU PEOPLE SOMETHING, THE GOD OF IGBOS WILL DISAPPOINT THEM, THEY WILL ALL DIE MISERABLE... IGBOS WILL CONTINUE TO BE STRONGER, EVEN IF WE FAILED TO GET BIAFRA NOW OUR CHILDREN WILL CONTINUE FIGHTING FOR BIAFRA...
IF NOT THE TERRORIST FULANIS THERE WILL BE NO ESN AND IF NOT FOR THE INNOCENT PEOPLE KILLED IN OBIGBO THERE WILL BE NO UGM..
THE MORE YOU KILL THE INNOCENT PEOPLE THE MORE YOU CREATE MORE BEAST, DON'T FORGET ALL IGBOS ARE BIAFRANS, IF YOU WANT TO FIGHT BIAFRANS GET READY TO KILL THE IGBOS..
GOD BLESS MNK
GOD BLESS ESN
GOD BLESS IGBOS
GOD BLESS BIAFRA....
Re: We Would Treat Them The Way They Understand Best- Baba Buhari Spits Fire. by zombieHUNTER: 1:19pm On Jun 02, 2021
As this useless fool is spilling garbage...

Mind you.. More than 100 school kids are in the den of kidnappers in Niger state..
He wouldn't ask the bandits what they want.. or speak in the language they understand...
It doesn't matter.. The perpetrators are fulani

Boko Haram terrorists are caught.. rehabilitated and paid all with the Niger delta oil money... After killing millions of people

Shame on whoever supports this nepotic dullard in Aso Rock
Re: We Would Treat Them The Way They Understand Best- Baba Buhari Spits Fire. by HONESTFACT101(m): 1:23pm On Jun 02, 2021
wink

Re: We Would Treat Them The Way They Understand Best- Baba Buhari Spits Fire. by laiperi: 1:39pm On Jun 02, 2021
Oh yeah!

Spreading your Army thin all over the country.

I thought BOKO HARAM is technically defeated.

(1) (Reply)

I Built Railway For Niger Because They Are My Cousins And Family Members...buhar / If They Want To Kill You With A Stick, Look For A Stick — Dave Umahi / Abacha Didn't Die From Eating Poisoned Apple From Prostitutes - Al-mustapha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.