Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,019 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

I Built Railway For Niger Because They Are My Cousins And Family Members...buhar - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Built Railway For Niger Because They Are My Cousins And Family Members...buhar (733 Views)

People Who Hated Niger Because Of Hatred For Buhari Now Its Best Lovers - Omokri / "IPOB Kidnapped 2 Of My Cousins Yesterday" - Nnewi Man Cries / Amaechi: We Begged Niger Republic To Construct Railway For Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Built Railway For Niger Because They Are My Cousins And Family Members...buhar by oilPUSSY(f): 2:49pm On Jun 10, 2021

Re: I Built Railway For Niger Because They Are My Cousins And Family Members...buhar by Coldshisha: 2:50pm On Jun 10, 2021
He is saying it to una face.. yet Tiny dot Republic of 5%ters won't get standard guage

2 Likes

Re: I Built Railway For Niger Because They Are My Cousins And Family Members...buhar by oilPUSSY(f): 2:51pm On Jun 10, 2021
Rotten brain
Re: I Built Railway For Niger Because They Are My Cousins And Family Members...buhar by Jashub: 2:52pm On Jun 10, 2021
God is using this man to punish Nigerians for voting an idiot
Re: I Built Railway For Niger Because They Are My Cousins And Family Members...buhar by orisa37: 5:11pm On Jun 10, 2021
That's why he's a FEUDAL DICTATOR.
Re: I Built Railway For Niger Because They Are My Cousins And Family Members...buhar by Tinubuadvocate: 5:13pm On Jun 10, 2021
Best Africa president Buhari is father of Africa.
Re: I Built Railway For Niger Because They Are My Cousins And Family Members...buhar by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jun 10, 2021
He don't want to forget his cousins

But Igbos should forget same family one in south south and the other in south east grin

Only a fool allows an outsider to come and tell him his history

They are doing everything possible to convince CHIKA in rivers state, amadi in calabar, obi in Benue, ifeanyi in delta THAT THEY ARE NOT IGBOS
Re: I Built Railway For Niger Because They Are My Cousins And Family Members...buhar by orisa37: 5:15pm On Jun 10, 2021
That's why he's a FEUDAL DICTATOR. UNPATRIOTIC AND UNREPENTANT BETRAYAL.
Re: I Built Railway For Niger Because They Are My Cousins And Family Members...buhar by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:15pm On Jun 10, 2021
oilPUSSY:
Lalasticlala Lalasticlala Lalasticlala

https://www.facebook.com/96184337702/posts/10158157975202703/?app=fbl

The truth is gradually coming out!

Those doubting Buhari's existence, wait for it

(1) (Reply)

Spotlighting FFK, Nigeria’s Anti- Vaccination Champion Who Later Took The Jab / Federal Government Extended Special Public Works Programme. / How 5 Buhari Must Go Activists Was Arrested By DUNAMIS Church - Sowore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.