Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,591 members, 7,820,123 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

What BUHARI Should Do To The South East. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What BUHARI Should Do To The South East. (1381 Views)

What Buhari Told Amaechi, Igbo Leaders About Nnamdi Kanu’s Release – Adesina / 2019 Presidency: Col. Bako Reveals What Buhari Will Do If He Loses Election / See What Buhari Is Taking With Him To Daura If He Loses 2019 Election - Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: What BUHARI Should Do To The South East. by Sipsum: 6:59pm On Jun 02, 2021
Officialgarri:
How can you consider a threat directed at criminals destroying government properties and killing innocent people as a threat directed at Igbos?

Logically, What then are you calling the Igbos?

grin grin grin grin
CRIMINALS.
Re: What BUHARI Should Do To The South East. by houseontherock: 7:02pm On Jun 02, 2021
Coldshisha:
You don't negotiate with terrorist
But it's okay to negotiate with boko haram, bandits and fulani killers? Continue
Re: What BUHARI Should Do To The South East. by rejoice4eva(m): 9:37pm On Jun 02, 2021
Sipsum:

Visit SE to do what exactly?.
Buhari only won an election without SE support, that to me is not a crime. grin cheesy cheesy
Buhari even get time dey give una attention, if na me dey Buhari position, I will send soldiers to guard the point of entry into other regions and dismantle the bridges joining SE to the rest of Nigeria.
When you guys are done burning and killing each other, una go down all ammunitions.
What about the North East and North Central?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Miracle Working Voice Exposed Unknown Gunmen / Joe Igbokwe's Reaction To Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest (Photos) / NNAMDI KANU:many Foreign Lawyers Offer To Help Pro Bono

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.