Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,562 members, 7,823,483 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Notable Alumni From Canterbury Christ Church University. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Notable Alumni From Canterbury Christ Church University. (360 Views)

I See Membership Of Alumni Whatsapp Groups As WASTE Of Time: Am I Wrong? / Facts From Canterbury Christ Church University / UK University Of The Week: Canterbury Christ Church University. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Notable Alumni From Canterbury Christ Church University. by Capital2021(m): 1:11pm On Jun 02, 2021
We have a rich culture of informing and inspiring you through stories and people. This would help you make the best decision on where to study in the UK. Well, this week is no different because we bring you our list of five notable alumni from Canterbury Christ Church University in Kent. So, brace up as this is very exciting as it is very different from what we used to have. So, dive into our list of five (5) below:

Dorothée Munyaneza
Dorothée Munyaneza (born 1982) is a British-Rwandan singer, actress, dancer and choreographer. She has produced two performance pieces, Samedi Détente and Unwanted, both about the Rwandan genocide.he became interested in music, and studied music at the Jonas Foundation. Munyaneza studied music and social sciences at Canterbury Christ Church University.

Jamie Bosio
James Louis Bosio (born 24 September 1991) is an Irish-born Gibraltarian former footballer, and currently a futsal coach. Mainly a defensive midfielder, he was able to play at left back or centre back in a career that saw him play at Glacis United, Europa, Lincoln Red Imps and Gibraltar United, alongside loan spells in England with Ashford United and Canterbury City. He is currently a teacher in Gibraltar after completing his teacher training at Canterbury Christ Church University where he was awarded an Elite Sport Scholarship.

Alex Adair
Alex Adair (born 3 March 1994) is an English DJ, producer and remixer from West Chiltington. He attended The College of Richard Collyer and Canterbury Christ Church University where he studied Creative Music Technology. He is best known for his remix of Ed Sheeran's single "Thinking Out Loud" and the 2014 single "Make Me Feel Better", which entered at number 13 on the UK Singles Chart.

Colin Skinner
Colin Skinner (born 1965) is a British author, adventurer and molecular biologist who is attempting to walk around the world. As of mid-2014, he has walked over 14,500 miles (23,300 km) and has crossed Great Britain, Iceland, United States and New Zealand. He has used the walks to raise money and awareness for various causes, including conservation biology, people with disabilities, cancer relief, AIDS, and hospice. He earned his Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE) in secondary science from Canterbury Christ Church University.

Rob Beckett
Robert Joseph Anthony Beckett (born 2 January 1986) is an English stand-up comedian and presenter. He was a co-host on the ITV2 spin-off show I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here! NOW! from 2012 to 2014. Since 2016, Beckett has been a team captain on the E4 panel show 8 Out of 10 Cats and the narrator of the reality series Celebs Go Dating. He presents BBC One entertainment series Wedding Day Winners and All Together Now. He attended Canterbury Christ Church University in Kent from 2004-2007, where he studied Tourism Management.

Yes, there you have it. Five of the notable alumni from Canterbury Christ church University. The most amazing news we have for you is that you also can be like them. You can study in CCCU and begin your journey to stardom. Like they say a journey of a thousand mile begins with a step, take that all important step on when you start your journey at www.Studysey.com

1 Like

Re: Notable Alumni From Canterbury Christ Church University. by Cossybob(m): 1:50pm On Jun 02, 2021
I guess admission into the school is still ongoing? You may want to share information with me here if it's ok, Thanks...

(1) (Reply)

4 Major Challenges Teaching Practice Student Usually Face / Student Saves Thousands With Genius Freebie-hunting Tricks To Never Pay For Food / Tutor Doctor- The Best Online Tutor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.