Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

What I Know - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What I Know (304 Views)

Africa Is Waking Up: I'm Satisfied With What I Heard Today. / What I Think About Tattoos – Apostle Suleman / How Do I Know If I'm Possessed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What I Know by Abbeywondrous(m): 1:25pm On Jun 02, 2021
In philosophy, you can't claim you know something, because there's always an exception to what you know, so you can only belief you know something. But l can claim l know one thing even if l don't know any other thing.

What l know is that we all can't be a Christian, Muslim or any other religion. We can either be a Muslim, Christian or any other religion. How do l know this? It's not farfetched, many has died, will die not being a Christian, Muslim or other religions!

So why do we continue to fight for a cause that is not achievable? It is because we are ignorant of the truth!

Why am I indifference when it comes to religious matter?

First, we can't be what God doesn't want us to be.

Also, I believe if l was raised in any of these religions, l will surely stand by that religion any day and anytime.

Moreover, l wasn't born a Muslim, Christian or any other religion. I was born as a human; therefore, humanity first, then other things can follow.

In conclusion, let's share love and live peacefully with one another, and we won't see our religion differences.
Re: What I Know by Dtruthspeaker: 1:57pm On Jun 02, 2021
Abbeywondrous:

In philosophy, you can't claim you know something, because there's always an exception to what you know,

See terrible thinking?

You know 2 Things Already,
1) The General thing and
2) The Exceptions.

2 Things, not No -Thing! That's what Good Thinking would have told you, if you Truly wanted to know any thing at all.

Abbeywondrous:

What l know is that we all can't be a Christian, Muslim or any other religion. We can either be a Muslim, Christian or any other religion.

That is the slight difference between man and phone, The Freedom to Choose from the various available options.

Abbeywondrous:

Why am I indifference when it comes to religious matter?

In exercise of One of the Available Options I spoke about.

Abbeywondrous:

First, we can't be what God doesn't want us to be.

This is where you are Wrong! Do You Always Obey and Do what God Says? No, you do not.

Why? Because you have the Right to Disobey God and "be what He does not want you to be" as you have chosen to be. That, your phone or car cannot do.

Abbeywondrous:

Also, I believe if l was raised in any of these religions, l will surely stand by that religion any day and anytime.

Wrong! Our Parents were Farmers and Agriculturist, many today do not know anything about their Parents Sustenance Religion.

Why? It is in exercise of our rights to deviate except where Duress is applied.

Abbeywondrous:

In conclusion, let's share love and live peacefully with one another, and we won't see our religion differences.

Do you love your neighbour? Do you plan to penetrate your neighbours wife and steal his goods? Do you lie against your neighbour and cause him to lose his job?

No, you don't, for if you did, no one would be talking about God and His Goodness and His Judgements and All will be well.

But you supposed humanist are the same ones robbing and killing, sleeping with peoples wives and refusing to give jobs to young ladies unless you penetrate them and every bad thing under the sun.

Therefore, we God Followers have a Job to preach to you all that as you do evil and wickedness, know that evil and wickedness will come to Live with you, even permanently!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Frightening And Scary: His Prophecy About Nigeria In 2018 Is Happening 100% / Tope Alabi Apologises To Yinka Alaseyori On Her Comment On The Song "Oniduro Mi" / MST Watch: See TB Joshua's Multimillion Dollar Grave & It's Full Cost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.