Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,059 members, 7,828,728 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Conte 'In Advanced Talks To Succeed Mourinho At Tottenham' - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Conte 'In Advanced Talks To Succeed Mourinho At Tottenham' (17148 Views)

Anthony Joshua Set To Fight Kubrat Pulev At Tottenham Hotspur Stadium On June 20 / Throwback Photos Of Louis Van Gaal And Jose Mourinho At Barcelona In 1997 / Wenger To Replace Mourinho At Manchester United (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Conte 'In Advanced Talks To Succeed Mourinho At Tottenham' by Josywhyte: 4:07pm On Jun 02, 2021
Next season will be clash of coaches and tactics
Re: Conte 'In Advanced Talks To Succeed Mourinho At Tottenham' by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jun 02, 2021
And what moves are arsenal making? cry
Re: Conte 'In Advanced Talks To Succeed Mourinho At Tottenham' by ogelekpomgam(m): 4:21pm On Jun 02, 2021
Zhongkui:
Wetin dey motivate this conte sef... You left inter for Tottenham
Nawa
Inter was an average club for sometime till he came and changed things,even winning the league.Conte is good.

2 Likes

Re: Conte 'In Advanced Talks To Succeed Mourinho At Tottenham' by lexy2014: 4:24pm On Jun 02, 2021
Militant30:
My Man u should sack Ole and employ Luis Enrique as soon as possible.
If not we will not make top 4 with the likes of Ole

Conte is a good coach though.

Luis Enrique?
Re: Conte 'In Advanced Talks To Succeed Mourinho At Tottenham' by MyOleSolksjaer: 4:24pm On Jun 02, 2021
Sack Ole Gunnar and get us this man.

1 Like

Re: Conte 'In Advanced Talks To Succeed Mourinho At Tottenham' by MrObontami(m): 5:13pm On Jun 02, 2021
Justinlean02:
This news really got me thinking, if only Arsenal can be radical and sack Arteta and get this Conte Coach. Arteta can get the Everton Job, learn and get more coaching experience ... Arsenal missing out on Conte is a huge difference in them getting top 4. Arteta can prove me wrong shaa cause that's life wink wink grin

Arsenal is not a serious club!
Re: Conte 'In Advanced Talks To Succeed Mourinho At Tottenham' by ReeLoaDead(m): 5:16pm On Jun 02, 2021
obembet:
Daniel Levy be hating Chelsea but hiring every manager that Chelsea has sacked... Andre Villas Boas, Jose Mourinho and now Antonio Conte. There's just something about Chelsea and trophies that Spurs want to steal.
Good observation grin

1 Like

Re: Conte 'In Advanced Talks To Succeed Mourinho At Tottenham' by Reference(m): 5:23pm On Jun 02, 2021
If true, good signing for Tottenham. Pity ol Arry is leaving and Conte's compatriot from Everton to Real Madrid. Would have made the Prem even more competitve and vicious than ever. Guess Multichoice will be rubbing their hands in glee.
Re: Conte 'In Advanced Talks To Succeed Mourinho At Tottenham' by Lazenby007(m): 5:32pm On Jun 02, 2021
NOETHNICITY:
I thought Conte once said he likes and misses Italy?
The guy is confused
If he thinks he can replicate in England what he did in Italy he is joking
Are you serious!? But he's won premier league and F.A Cup
Re: Conte 'In Advanced Talks To Succeed Mourinho At Tottenham' by Igyeseh(m): 5:54pm On Jun 02, 2021
LeeMason:
All the top coaches in the world are in england. The best league in the world.
Remain for Man U to sack Ole and bring in Zidane and all will be set.
Re: Conte 'In Advanced Talks To Succeed Mourinho At Tottenham' by Gjmff: 6:00pm On Jun 02, 2021
Really
Re: Conte 'In Advanced Talks To Succeed Mourinho At Tottenham' by jaxxy(m): 6:05pm On Jun 02, 2021
Better bt conte will buy players oo grin
Re: Conte 'In Advanced Talks To Succeed Mourinho At Tottenham' by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:12pm On Jun 02, 2021
Lazenby007:
Are you serious!? But he's won premier league and F.A Cup
Yeah, he said that when he was in Chelsea insinuating then that he wanted to go back to Italy
Re: Conte 'In Advanced Talks To Succeed Mourinho At Tottenham' by 2kurupt(m): 6:22pm On Jun 02, 2021
Julianaa:
Any where Conte goes, he always delivers them a trophy

Except Tottenham is cursed
Mourinho couldn't deliver a trophy for the first time in his career when he was at Spurs. I don't see Conte doing any better
Re: Conte 'In Advanced Talks To Succeed Mourinho At Tottenham' by MrMacinterchi1: 6:40pm On Jun 02, 2021
Sunofgod:
Pochetino wants the job back.
nonsense
Re: Conte 'In Advanced Talks To Succeed Mourinho At Tottenham' by Julianaa: 6:46pm On Jun 02, 2021
2kurupt:

Mourinho couldn't deliver a trophy for the first time in his career when he was at Spurs. I don't see Conte doing any better
that is why I said except Tottenham is cursed

Btw, Mourinho got sacked 5 days to his first final with Tottenham
Re: Conte 'In Advanced Talks To Succeed Mourinho At Tottenham' by kenzysmith: 7:09pm On Jun 02, 2021
Militant30:
My Man u should sack Ole and employ Luis Enrique as soon as possible.
If not we will not make top 4 with the likes of Ole

Conte is a good coach though.
Luis Enrique na sway lord shey u think say them dey do swag for England? Pep came wearing designers suit dem no tell ham before my guy trowey suit
Re: Conte 'In Advanced Talks To Succeed Mourinho At Tottenham' by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:18pm On Jun 02, 2021
With the average player i see in toteham he will later get sack or be disgrace
Re: Conte 'In Advanced Talks To Succeed Mourinho At Tottenham' by HOLUDE10: 8:34pm On Jun 02, 2021
I buy btc at the very best rate, fast payment follows. WhatsApp me on 09036848560
Re: Conte 'In Advanced Talks To Succeed Mourinho At Tottenham' by Truvelisback(m): 8:51pm On Jun 02, 2021
EricSmallz:
Even if they hire Sir. Alex Ferguson, they still will not win Trophy. If the likes of Kane and Son Leave that team, they will go back to Tottenham of 2004/2005
Conte Is Different. U Should Check His Records.

1 Like

Re: Conte 'In Advanced Talks To Succeed Mourinho At Tottenham' by KemiTom(m): 12:12am On Jun 03, 2021
owobokiri:
They need new defensive structure at Tottenham. Those guys there are not good enough. I mean the back four. Goalkeeper is good, defensive midfielders are good, attackers are terrific. But the back four are crappy! No Coach can fix crap! Change the defense and that team will terrorize opponents...
Which department in chelsea team did TUCHEL change when he took over from LAMPARD?
Re: Conte 'In Advanced Talks To Succeed Mourinho At Tottenham' by Le2money(m): 3:55am On Jun 03, 2021
It's called, London used Coaches grin grin grin

obembet:
Daniel Levy be hating Chelsea but hiring every manager that Chelsea has sacked... Andre Villas Boas, Jose Mourinho and now Antonio Conte. There's just something about Chelsea and trophies that Spurs want to steal.
Re: Conte 'In Advanced Talks To Succeed Mourinho At Tottenham' by ofiko123(m): 4:25am On Jun 03, 2021
We hope he eventually succeds Mourinho..
Re: Conte 'In Advanced Talks To Succeed Mourinho At Tottenham' by Druss(m): 9:30am On Jun 03, 2021
obembet:

You mean like when Chelsea stole Frank Arnesen from Spurs then even tried to steal their pitch guy? There is a reason why Spurs and Chelsea don't do business anymore. Those attempts by Roman put paid to any transfer dealings. Now it is Chelsea selling their dregs to Arsenal.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bet9ja Withdrawal Problem / Asisat Oshoala Resumes Training With The Barcelona Team. / Super Eagles: Why I Turned Down Advice From NFF Officials – Rohr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.