Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Conte 'In Advanced Talks To Succeed Mourinho At Tottenham' - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Conte 'In Advanced Talks To Succeed Mourinho At Tottenham' (17133 Views)

Anthony Joshua Set To Fight Kubrat Pulev At Tottenham Hotspur Stadium On June 20 / Throwback Photos Of Louis Van Gaal And Jose Mourinho At Barcelona In 1997 / Wenger To Replace Mourinho At Manchester United (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Conte 'In Advanced Talks To Succeed Mourinho At Tottenham' by Tunasco4u(m): 2:47pm On Jun 02, 2021
Ok
Re: Conte 'In Advanced Talks To Succeed Mourinho At Tottenham' by ArewaNightmare: 2:47pm On Jun 02, 2021
Zhongkui:
Wetin dey motivate this conte sef... You left inter for Tottenham
Nawa

He left bcuz inter wants to destroy his reputation ,how can u tell a coach that won LEAGUE TITLE for u to sell his star players that he'll use to defend the league and raise 80 million for u and then start playing with Rookies

5 Likes

Re: Conte 'In Advanced Talks To Succeed Mourinho At Tottenham' by baralatie(m): 2:47pm On Jun 02, 2021
obembet:
Daniel Levy be hating Chelsea but hiring every manager that Chelsea has sacked... Andre Villas Boas, Jose Mourinho and now Antonio Conte. There's just something about Chelsea and trophies that Spurs want to steal.
The guy is seriously jealous of Chelsea

1 Like

Re: Conte 'In Advanced Talks To Succeed Mourinho At Tottenham' by baralatie(m): 2:48pm On Jun 02, 2021
Merchant247:
If true next season go tough ooo
Not necessarily!
Re: Conte 'In Advanced Talks To Succeed Mourinho At Tottenham' by Fiscus105(m): 2:54pm On Jun 02, 2021
GeneralPula:
He’s a good coach..

he will face similar situation in Tottenham, not being able to release Money
to buy choice players and without big players who can turn things around, very difficult to win titles

1 Like

Re: Conte 'In Advanced Talks To Succeed Mourinho At Tottenham' by Julianaa: 2:55pm On Jun 02, 2021
Any where Conte goes, he always delivers them a trophy

Except Tottenham is cursed
Re: Conte 'In Advanced Talks To Succeed Mourinho At Tottenham' by ramaju: 2:56pm On Jun 02, 2021
Conte that has short fuse won't take Levi's attitude in transfer market. That guy can't just accept anything non ambicious effort from the club executives.

1 Like

Re: Conte 'In Advanced Talks To Succeed Mourinho At Tottenham' by Zhongkui: 2:57pm On Jun 02, 2021
ArewaNightmare:

He left bcuz inter wants to destroy his reputation ,how can u tell a coach that won LEAGUE TITLE for u to sell his star players that he'll use to defend the league and raise 80 million for u and then start playing with Rookies

As far as I'm concerned Tottenham is not the best option for him now. A team that is about to loose their best player and goal scorer. And I doubt Tottenham board will give him enough money to buy players of his choice like Inter did.

Anyways I wish him Goodluck

1 Like

Re: Conte 'In Advanced Talks To Succeed Mourinho At Tottenham' by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jun 02, 2021
Conte is a good coach but he can hardly achieve anything with that team. Another question is will levy bring out the cheque book I see Conte hardly staying a season if he is not backed in the transfer market

1 Like

Re: Conte 'In Advanced Talks To Succeed Mourinho At Tottenham' by robosky02(m): 2:57pm On Jun 02, 2021
Recycled coaches
Re: Conte 'In Advanced Talks To Succeed Mourinho At Tottenham' by MightySparrow: 2:58pm On Jun 02, 2021
Bigredmachine:
If this works out then It's finished for...

Chelsea for next season's EPl, the sky is is blue!!!
Re: Conte 'In Advanced Talks To Succeed Mourinho At Tottenham' by Bigredmachine: 3:01pm On Jun 02, 2021
MightySparrow:

Chelsea for next season's EPl, the sky is is blue!!!

The sky has always been blue even when Liverpool and man City won the league... And it will remain blue next season when Arsenal will win the league

2 Likes

Re: Conte 'In Advanced Talks To Succeed Mourinho At Tottenham' by Bigredmachine: 3:02pm On Jun 02, 2021
debola33:
Conte is a good coach but he can hardly achieve anything with that team. Another question is will levy bring out the cheque book I see Conte hardly staying a season if he is not backed in the transfer market

That's why I liked that guy, he no like where dem dey dull person spirit, u give me what I need to work or I leave...

1 Like

Re: Conte 'In Advanced Talks To Succeed Mourinho At Tottenham' by babyfaceafrica: 3:04pm On Jun 02, 2021
ArewaNightmare:

and Tottenham is the best he can get?
Re: Conte 'In Advanced Talks To Succeed Mourinho At Tottenham' by A305: 3:06pm On Jun 02, 2021
He won't stay long before quitting or being sacked. Tottenham lacks the financial capacity to buy Conte choice of players. One of the major reason he quit Inter even though he won the league just before quitting.
Re: Conte 'In Advanced Talks To Succeed Mourinho At Tottenham' by MightySparrow: 3:12pm On Jun 02, 2021
[quote author=Bigredmachine post=102299310]

The sky has always been blue even when Liverpool and man City won the league... And it will remain blue next season when Arsenal will win the league[/quote

Ass what? I am laughing in your native language grin grin]
Re: Conte 'In Advanced Talks To Succeed Mourinho At Tottenham' by saajus: 3:13pm On Jun 02, 2021
The only way he will go to Spurs is if they have guaranteed him money to buy players. He won't have Kane cos he has decided to leave but at least they will make 150m from the transfer. If they also move a few other fringe players, he might have 200m to spend.

2 Likes

Re: Conte 'In Advanced Talks To Succeed Mourinho At Tottenham' by elothaddi(m): 3:16pm On Jun 02, 2021
Their fans should be the ones to be radical and make their owner make such changes rather than hating on CHAMPIONS CHELSEA or any other club that gets to a final grin

Justinlean02:
This news really got me thinking, if only Arsenal can be radical and sack Arteta and get this Conte Coach. Arteta can get the Everton Job, learn and get more coaching experience ... Arsenal missing out on Conte is a huge difference in them getting top 4. Arteta can prove me wrong shaa cause that's life wink wink grin

1 Like

Re: Conte 'In Advanced Talks To Succeed Mourinho At Tottenham' by technicalWriter: 3:16pm On Jun 02, 2021
If true next season go tough ooo
Re: Conte 'In Advanced Talks To Succeed Mourinho At Tottenham' by babacos: 3:19pm On Jun 02, 2021
A Wonderful move for Tottenham..Conte perform well, if the board be ready to spend
Re: Conte 'In Advanced Talks To Succeed Mourinho At Tottenham' by Ghostmode2two(m): 3:25pm On Jun 02, 2021
Bigredmachine:
Oh no, Arsenal don die be that... Na 15th I dey see us for table so ... This guy is a no nonsense manager very rugged and straight to the point... E sure me say he go win at least one trophy and qualify tottenham for champions league with ease...

Arsenal and Man U
Re: Conte 'In Advanced Talks To Succeed Mourinho At Tottenham' by heniford2: 3:30pm On Jun 02, 2021
obembet:
Daniel Levy be hating Chelsea but hiring every manager that Chelsea has sacked... Andre Villas Boas, Jose Mourinho and now Antonio Conte. There's just something about Chelsea and trophies that Spurs want to steal.
you dey mind him dem go still sack Conte soon grin angry

1 Like

Re: Conte 'In Advanced Talks To Succeed Mourinho At Tottenham' by phemmyfour: 3:31pm On Jun 02, 2021
obembet:
Hiring world class manager without signing quality players is counter productive

5 Likes

Re: Conte 'In Advanced Talks To Succeed Mourinho At Tottenham' by Edun00700: 3:34pm On Jun 02, 2021
Arsenal koor brendford ni
Bigredmachine:

The sky has always been blue even when Liverpool and man City won the league... And it will remain blue next season when Arsenal will win the league
Re: Conte 'In Advanced Talks To Succeed Mourinho At Tottenham' by baralatie(m): 3:34pm On Jun 02, 2021
Zhongkui:

As far as I'm concerned Tottenham is not the best option for him now. A team that is about to loose their best player and goal scorer. And I doubt Tottenham board will give him enough money to buy players of his choice like Inter did.

Anyways I wish him Goodluck
Na true o
Re: Conte 'In Advanced Talks To Succeed Mourinho At Tottenham' by emsco(m): 3:45pm On Jun 02, 2021
Good manager but that is not right club to achieve success for a manager of his caliber.
Re: Conte 'In Advanced Talks To Succeed Mourinho At Tottenham' by Asiseeit: 3:47pm On Jun 02, 2021
obembet:

Don't mind him. He does not understand that having bad belle for Chelsea by refusing to sell Modric to Chelsea then, (and Harry Kane to Chelsea now I'm sure) will neither stop Chelsea's shine nor bring glory to Spurs

1 Like

Re: Conte 'In Advanced Talks To Succeed Mourinho At Tottenham' by Asiseeit: 3:50pm On Jun 02, 2021
owobokiri:
They need new defensive structure at Tottenham. Those guys there are not good enough. I mean the back four. Goalkeeper is good, defensive midfielders are good, attackers are terrific. But the back four are crappy! No Coach can fix crap! Change the defense and that team will terrorize opponents...

You're correct expect for the goalkeeper part.
Hugo Lloris is poor. He flatters to deceive. He's no better than Everton's Jordan Pickford.

2 Likes

Re: Conte 'In Advanced Talks To Succeed Mourinho At Tottenham' by frankmoney(m): 3:57pm On Jun 02, 2021
Wish man utd hired conte
Re: Conte 'In Advanced Talks To Succeed Mourinho At Tottenham' by Asiseeit: 3:58pm On Jun 02, 2021
ArewaNightmare:
grin Another hard coach coming to England and I hope LEVI is OK with his madness bcuz he does not take shit

Dem go fight last last if he does go to Tottenham. Reason he left Inter was because the owners refuse to provide funds to strengthen, they even said he has to sell some players to free funds to run the club.

Daniel Levy is a notoriously tight-fisted chairman, making 1 'marquee' signing every 3 seasons,all of whom BTW have failed to live up to the billing.

Things may be sweet for 1 year, but the second year will be gbas gbos

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Want To Be Like Harry Maguire — Super Eagles Defender, Calvin Bassey / Bet9ja Withdrawal Problem / Premier League: Players From All 20 Clubs Will Continue To Take The Knee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.