Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,926 members, 7,814,117 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

DSS Arrests Kemepadei Bodmas For Inciting Nigerians against Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Arrests Kemepadei Bodmas For Inciting Nigerians against Buhari (45225 Views)

Adeyinka Grandson Jailed 4.5 Years For Inciting Racial Hatred In Nigeria / Bayelsa Government Disowns Bodmas Kemepadei Arrested For Incitement / Aisha Campaign Team Accuses Saraki, Atiku Of Inciting Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Arrests Kemepadei Bodmas For Inciting Nigerians against Buhari by Bmaster(m): 3:20pm On Jun 02, 2021
tongue
Re: DSS Arrests Kemepadei Bodmas For Inciting Nigerians against Buhari by Sambab(m): 3:20pm On Jun 02, 2021
The guy said the truth...
Re: DSS Arrests Kemepadei Bodmas For Inciting Nigerians against Buhari by Chatflick(m): 3:20pm On Jun 02, 2021
Buhari is a terrorist

4 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Kemepadei Bodmas For Inciting Nigerians against Buhari by JooEeL(m): 3:21pm On Jun 02, 2021
linefyn:
Very soon kawnu will be arrested.

And when will Shetima be arrested?

Oh sorry, fulanimals on rampage.

3 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Kemepadei Bodmas For Inciting Nigerians against Buhari by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jun 02, 2021
He will be released, DSS invitation is normal. Make we no the carry personal even you and I can be called for questioning once the feel your message to the public can cause incitement.
Re: DSS Arrests Kemepadei Bodmas For Inciting Nigerians against Buhari by Babaken(m): 3:21pm On Jun 02, 2021
Mexzy4sho:
There's nothing inciting in that statement. The guy talk him mind.
not even his mind but the truth.

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Kemepadei Bodmas For Inciting Nigerians against Buhari by SonofGod231: 3:21pm On Jun 02, 2021
But He said it exactly the way it is...

2 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Kemepadei Bodmas For Inciting Nigerians against Buhari by KoshCAD: 3:22pm On Jun 02, 2021
Why didn't they go and arrest bandits

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Kemepadei Bodmas For Inciting Nigerians against Buhari by phorget(m): 3:22pm On Jun 02, 2021
We can't talk again,criticism them is now a crime.

3 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Kemepadei Bodmas For Inciting Nigerians against Buhari by Kdon2: 3:22pm On Jun 02, 2021
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM EXCLUSIVE

https://politicsnigeria.com/exclusive-dss-arrests-bayelsa-governors-aide-for-inciting-nigerians-against-buhari/

I hope these people are not looking for trouble wey pass them Sha!

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Kemepadei Bodmas For Inciting Nigerians against Buhari by Dantedasz(m): 3:22pm On Jun 02, 2021
"This country is no longer safe. The only person safe in this country is President Muhammadu Buhari and the only reason is that he understands that the country is not safe and so therefore has isolated himself."

"My fellow Nigerians nothing is working in this country. The security architecture of this country has fallen. We don't know our left, we don't know our right. We don't know where we are going as a people," he said in the 28 seconds video

=================================

The man spoke the truth. I beg make DSS free am joor!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Arrests Kemepadei Bodmas For Inciting Nigerians against Buhari by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jun 02, 2021
I tot DSS caught the Niger state bandits/kidnappers of 156 school children.

What a waste of energy.

This govt sef. When are they fulfilling their promises of releasing the names of Boko Haram sponsors ?

Nnah mehn.

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Kemepadei Bodmas For Inciting Nigerians against Buhari by Dodger8(m): 3:23pm On Jun 02, 2021
osuofia2:
GOOD ONE FROM DSS, NEXT IS SUNDAY IGBOHO THE TERRORIST
After they arrest your father the idiot who gave birth to you.
Re: DSS Arrests Kemepadei Bodmas For Inciting Nigerians against Buhari by Loveknitting: 3:23pm On Jun 02, 2021
I'm speechless
Re: DSS Arrests Kemepadei Bodmas For Inciting Nigerians against Buhari by Morris2967(m): 3:23pm On Jun 02, 2021
He said nothing wrong.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Arrests Kemepadei Bodmas For Inciting Nigerians against Buhari by pezeji(m): 3:23pm On Jun 02, 2021
Who is now arresting the president for his threats to the igbos? He promised a repeat of the civil war and all dss could do was to arrest an innocent man. Na people wey bring this dullard as president I blame, no be the materials him dey use to oppress Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Kemepadei Bodmas For Inciting Nigerians against Buhari by Hamiltonii: 3:23pm On Jun 02, 2021
Buhari's government is inciting in itself.

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Kemepadei Bodmas For Inciting Nigerians against Buhari by johnmartus(m): 3:23pm On Jun 02, 2021
Very good. Please come to Nairaland.
Re: DSS Arrests Kemepadei Bodmas For Inciting Nigerians against Buhari by mariahAngel(f): 3:23pm On Jun 02, 2021
Who will arrest Buhari for his own inciting statement? undecided

3 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Kemepadei Bodmas For Inciting Nigerians against Buhari by Vaughanlanrewaj: 3:24pm On Jun 02, 2021
Mexzy4sho:
obviously! We will soon know his actual offense. This is a sponsored post that reminds me of Olisa Metuh. .

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Kemepadei Bodmas For Inciting Nigerians against Buhari by November1857(m): 3:24pm On Jun 02, 2021
osuofia2:
GOOD ONE FROM DSS, NEXT IS SUNDAY IGBOHO THE TERRORIST
Shut up! Typical fulani head slammer..

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Kemepadei Bodmas For Inciting Nigerians against Buhari by ibechris(m): 3:24pm On Jun 02, 2021
linefyn:
Very soon kawnu will be arrested.

U get sense at all.
Re: DSS Arrests Kemepadei Bodmas For Inciting Nigerians against Buhari by IgboTyphoon: 3:24pm On Jun 02, 2021
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM EXCLUSIVE

https://politicsnigeria.com/exclusive-dss-arrests-bayelsa-governors-aide-for-inciting-nigerians-against-buhari/

DSS shd go to Borno and face Boko Haram. They have said and done worse. Instead, the come to the South to play Rambo. The man spoke his mind and this DSS harassment is an incitement

2 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Kemepadei Bodmas For Inciting Nigerians against Buhari by Angelfrost(m): 3:25pm On Jun 02, 2021
"...DSS has arrested an aide to the Governor of Bayelsa state for inciting the public against President Muhammadu Buhari."

I don't get... DSS now arrests people for stating the obvious??! Or does a Nigerian need to be told or 'incited' before knowing that the leadership of this nation has failed in more ways than one??!

How come the same "efficient" DSS has not been able to arrest the sponsors of Boko Haram, Bandits, and ESN/IPOB??!

2 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Kemepadei Bodmas For Inciting Nigerians against Buhari by okuta007: 3:25pm On Jun 02, 2021
pezeji:
Who is now arresting the president for his threats to the igbos? He promised a repeat of the civil war and all dss could do was to arrest an innocent man. Na people wey bring this dullard as president I blame, no be the materials him dey use to oppress Nigerians

The urgent overthrow of MUMU Madu Buhari is a TASK that must be done to save NIGERIA!!!!! Generals Lucky Irabor and Yahaya - Are you there?
Re: DSS Arrests Kemepadei Bodmas For Inciting Nigerians against Buhari by zoedew: 3:27pm On Jun 02, 2021
Mexzy4sho:
he has little to worry about as he has only to refer his interrogators to newspaper cutting of recent times and claim fair comment as the thing speaks for itself. only the dead, deaf, and dumb folks who are also blind to boot will be ignorant of the fact that Nigeria is presently battling insecurity with the President largely absent!

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Kemepadei Bodmas For Inciting Nigerians against Buhari by PARADIZEPRIEST: 3:27pm On Jun 02, 2021
STOP INCITING PPL,STOP BLOWING THINGS OUT OF PROPORTION, STOP FAKE NEWS AND STOP BRAINWASHING PPL WITH FAKE NEWS!
MAKE DO WITH WHAT YOU HAVE TO SOLVE NAIJA PROBLEM angry
EVERY NIGERIA HAS A ROLE TO PLAY IN SECURITY FROM CITIZENS VIGILANCE /WITNESS REPORTINGS,TO VIGILANTE SURVEILLENCE,
TO RAPID POLICE ACTIONS AND MILITARY ACTIONS,DONT LIVE TO BUHARI ALONE.BE A SOLUTION NOT A PROBLEMsad
Re: DSS Arrests Kemepadei Bodmas For Inciting Nigerians against Buhari by Omodua(m): 3:27pm On Jun 02, 2021
richmond500:
Ok, this guy was my friend back then in NDU, chai, I would have maintained the friendship and eat government money
Are you sure you know him or Just to have cruise?
Re: DSS Arrests Kemepadei Bodmas For Inciting Nigerians against Buhari by anyilalaz: 3:28pm On Jun 02, 2021
He said my mind too!!! DSS come and arrest me and million of Nigerians of like mind.
Re: DSS Arrests Kemepadei Bodmas For Inciting Nigerians against Buhari by Zetty177x: 3:28pm On Jun 02, 2021
Mexzy4sho:

Exactly! Truth naim d guy talk

3 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Kemepadei Bodmas For Inciting Nigerians against Buhari by Racoon(m): 3:28pm On Jun 02, 2021
Nothing harmful or inciting about the guy statement. What kind of tyrannical government does Nigeria has in place today? Meanwhile, nobody has arrested Buhari for scorning Nigerians with all his inflammatory statements.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

State Of Railway During Buhari's Time - / Oronto Douglas Is Dead (Jonathan's Aide) / Ned Nwoko Donates N100 Million For South East-Abuja Road Construction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.