Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

DSS Arrests Kemepadei Bodmas For Inciting Nigerians against Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Arrests Kemepadei Bodmas For Inciting Nigerians against Buhari (45220 Views)

Adeyinka Grandson Jailed 4.5 Years For Inciting Racial Hatred In Nigeria / Bayelsa Government Disowns Bodmas Kemepadei Arrested For Incitement / Aisha Campaign Team Accuses Saraki, Atiku Of Inciting Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Arrests Kemepadei Bodmas For Inciting Nigerians against Buhari by mfm04622: 8:05pm On Jun 02, 2021
ABCthings:
They can only flex their muscles on civilians. Meanwhile ISWAP is performing better than all our military combined. angry

Nigeria has long been a lost cause but we didn't just know

If you have checked the date of that infographics, you would have seen that it was before this administration! GEJ was in power then! Lol!!!!
Re: DSS Arrests Kemepadei Bodmas For Inciting Nigerians against Buhari by lexy2014: 8:08pm On Jun 02, 2021
linefyn:
Ok! He said buhari should command the security agents to kill them all.

When did he say that?

I didn't ask u what Gumi said. Pls read d questions I asked again:

Are bodmas& igboho terrorists? what is Gumis role with regards Bokoharam & bandits?
Re: DSS Arrests Kemepadei Bodmas For Inciting Nigerians against Buhari by Tikky4me: 8:10pm On Jun 02, 2021
Re: DSS Arrests Kemepadei Bodmas For Inciting Nigerians against Buhari by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jun 02, 2021
lexy2014:

When did he say that?

Are bodmas& igboho terrorists? what is Gumis role with regards Bokoharam & bandits?
Typical igbo terrorist.
Re: DSS Arrests Kemepadei Bodmas For Inciting Nigerians against Buhari by lexy2014: 8:32pm On Jun 02, 2021
linefyn:
Typical igbo terrorist.

Still doesn't answer my questions:

When did he say that?

Where did u see Igbo terrorists?
Re: DSS Arrests Kemepadei Bodmas For Inciting Nigerians against Buhari by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 02, 2021
lexy2014:

When did he say that?

Yes! for the first question. I'll not answer the second question.
Re: DSS Arrests Kemepadei Bodmas For Inciting Nigerians against Buhari by lexy2014: 8:37pm On Jun 02, 2021
linefyn:
Yes! for the first question. I'll not answer the second question.

Yes that what? Pls read again:

When did he say that?

Re: DSS Arrests Kemepadei Bodmas For Inciting Nigerians against Buhari by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jun 02, 2021
Mexzy4sho:
There's nothing inciting in that statement. The guy talk him mind.

You cannot talk your mind in a dictatorship and not get the attention of the Nigerian Gestapo - remember these are the same men who Abacha sent to murder many innocent Nigerians - they get to keep their jobs when a new government takes over.. they will be there when better governments come and when evil governments take over.
Re: DSS Arrests Kemepadei Bodmas For Inciting Nigerians against Buhari by EM123: 8:45pm On Jun 02, 2021
osuofia2:
GOOD ONE FROM DSS, NEXT IS SUNDAY IGBOHO THE TERRORIST
are you sure you are in this country? Are you witnessing what is happening in this country?
Re: DSS Arrests Kemepadei Bodmas For Inciting Nigerians against Buhari by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jun 02, 2021
lexy2014:

Yes that what? Pls read again:

When did he say that?

He have always said that. Yes, Igboho and bodmas are terrorists
Re: DSS Arrests Kemepadei Bodmas For Inciting Nigerians against Buhari by lexy2014: 8:58pm On Jun 02, 2021
linefyn:
He have always said that. Yes, Igboho and bodmas are terrorists

When did he say that?

How are bodmas& igboho terrorists? what is Gumis role with regards Bokoharam & bandits?
Re: DSS Arrests Kemepadei Bodmas For Inciting Nigerians against Buhari by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 02, 2021
lexy2014:

When did he say that?

How are bodmas& igboho terrorists? what is Gumis role with regards Bokoharam & bandits?
He'v said that all the time. They are terrorists in the sense that they fight against the government.
Re: DSS Arrests Kemepadei Bodmas For Inciting Nigerians against Buhari by Solatium(m): 9:26pm On Jun 02, 2021
When all you politicians kept arming thugs, militants,ex convict to win elections the security architecture was good then abi?
But now that it has spiral out of control na Buhari all of una dey blame.
Thunder fire all of una,we must all eat what you cook
Re: DSS Arrests Kemepadei Bodmas For Inciting Nigerians against Buhari by snowball11(m): 9:29pm On Jun 02, 2021
And people voted in this intolerant thing into power?

What a mess of epic proportion! undecided
Re: DSS Arrests Kemepadei Bodmas For Inciting Nigerians against Buhari by Mummyfour(f): 9:37pm On Jun 02, 2021
Mexzy4sho:
not just his mind, but the simple truth and the minds of Nigerians. Sensible Nigerians ooo, excluding 30k zombies
Re: DSS Arrests Kemepadei Bodmas For Inciting Nigerians against Buhari by lexy2014: 9:41pm On Jun 02, 2021
linefyn:
He'v said that all the time. They are terrorists in the sense that they fight against the government.

When did he say it all d time? Any date and newspaper for reference?

How are bodmas& igboho terrorists? How are bodmas and igboho fighting govt? What are bandits and Bokoharam doing? what is Gumis role with regards Bokoharam & bandits?
Re: DSS Arrests Kemepadei Bodmas For Inciting Nigerians against Buhari by maasoap(m): 10:14pm On Jun 02, 2021
colorsofrainbow:

Did I say anything wrong?
Are you not enjoying Buhari? grin

I'm not complaining at all. I'm progressing under Buhari's administration.
Re: DSS Arrests Kemepadei Bodmas For Inciting Nigerians against Buhari by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jun 02, 2021
Are you sure they heard buhari well.....maybe he said.....Am for everybody am not for everybody grin
Re: DSS Arrests Kemepadei Bodmas For Inciting Nigerians against Buhari by Tecno66: 10:43pm On Jun 02, 2021
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM EXCLUSIVE

https://politicsnigeria.com/exclusive-dss-arrests-bayelsa-governors-aide-for-inciting-nigerians-against-buhari/
Nonesense. Who arrested Buhari when he was inciting Nigerians against Jonathan?
Re: DSS Arrests Kemepadei Bodmas For Inciting Nigerians against Buhari by dederocs(m): 11:04pm On Jun 02, 2021
Stupid man, resign and travel, talking nonsense.
Re: DSS Arrests Kemepadei Bodmas For Inciting Nigerians against Buhari by ogubolokento(m): 11:19pm On Jun 02, 2021
So we not fit criticize bad governance inder democracy again
Re: DSS Arrests Kemepadei Bodmas For Inciting Nigerians against Buhari by calcal: 11:44pm On Jun 02, 2021
Those guys are the biggest problem we have in the zoo.

From the equation, they are Biafra, Biafra is the name that generalized everyone in that region. they should stop fooling themselves.
Re: DSS Arrests Kemepadei Bodmas For Inciting Nigerians against Buhari by WeRblessed(f): 12:15am On Jun 03, 2021
linefyn:
Very soon kawnu will be arrested.

Arrested for what?

You and your likes are the reason why white people think blacks are monkeys.
Re: DSS Arrests Kemepadei Bodmas For Inciting Nigerians against Buhari by litaninja(m): 12:22am On Jun 03, 2021
Lol. No DSS to arrest bandits?
Okay o.
Re: DSS Arrests Kemepadei Bodmas For Inciting Nigerians against Buhari by jimcaddy(m): 1:24am On Jun 03, 2021
DSS wil be going about arresting nobodies, whereas those who have influence and are inciting violence and actually perpetuating violence are freely roaming the streets. Like this Nigeria is a curse.
Re: DSS Arrests Kemepadei Bodmas For Inciting Nigerians against Buhari by vineyardfarms: 2:13am On Jun 03, 2021
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM EXCLUSIVE

https://politicsnigeria.com/exclusive-dss-arrests-bayelsa-governors-aide-for-inciting-nigerians-against-buhari/

@ DSS -gumi - mayitte allah - northern govs - adamu - northern elder's forum - agf - el rufia : have collectively said worst INCITING WORDS THAN THIS. @ dss - channel your energy to something more meaningful - than wasting tax payers money. Cattle rearing is a private business the president have no business in. Tell the president the truth - nigeria has no shephard.
Re: DSS Arrests Kemepadei Bodmas For Inciting Nigerians against Buhari by Gval123: 2:51am On Jun 03, 2021
And some fools still believe Nigeria is operating democracy. Foolish country, ruled by a wicked old man
Re: DSS Arrests Kemepadei Bodmas For Inciting Nigerians against Buhari by Nobody: 4:36am On Jun 03, 2021
WeRblessed:

Arrested for what?

You and your likes are the reason why white people think blacks are monkeys.

Exactly! If not because black men are monkeys they wouldn't support kanu killing security agents.
Re: DSS Arrests Kemepadei Bodmas For Inciting Nigerians against Buhari by Nobody: 4:39am On Jun 03, 2021
lexy2014:

How are bodmas& igboho terrorists? How are bodmas and igboho fighting govt? What are bandits and Bokoharam doing? what is Gumis role with regards Bokoharam & bandits?
I'm not your news source.Google it, buy nnws pepper and watch him in news conferences.
Re: DSS Arrests Kemepadei Bodmas For Inciting Nigerians against Buhari by lexy2014: 5:06am On Jun 03, 2021
linefyn:
I'm not your news source.Google it, buy nnws pepper and watch him in news conferences.

Re: DSS Arrests Kemepadei Bodmas For Inciting Nigerians against Buhari by ogmask: 7:40am On Jun 03, 2021
Mexzy4sho:

Not just him mind he talk my mind too and am sure he spoke your mind as well.
In short, he speak awa mind...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See What Fuel Scarcity Has Caused In Lagos (photo) / Senator Dino Melaye Unveils State-of-the-art Automated Car Port (video) / What Is Imo State Best Known For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.