Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,202 members, 7,818,673 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Facebook/ Instagram Removes Buhari "Genocidal Post" Suspends Account For 30days. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Facebook/ Instagram Removes Buhari "Genocidal Post" Suspends Account For 30days. (2382 Views)

Twitter Removes Buhari, Tinubu, Obi, Others’ Verification Badges (pix / Again, Twitter Deletes President Buhari’s "Genocidal Threat" Video / Katsina Man Removes ‘buhari’ From Name (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook/ Instagram Removes Buhari "Genocidal Post" Suspends Account For 30days. by amstardi: 4:47pm On Jun 02, 2021
Following the international outcry that followed BUHARI's genocidal voice broadcast-tweet-facebook and Instagram posts,Nigeria all across the world have made it a duty to report the president for violating social media rules.

Facebook and Instagram are not left out .

Tweeter delete presidents post .

Facebook have received millions of negative reports directly referencing Buhari broadcast as genocidal and pogrom lending.

Facebook has taken drastic measures to nip the presidents excesses by offering to delete the presidents post and flag his account if the "post report" exceeds 2m negative report.

That number was exceeded In less than 3 hours.

This means the president post may be deleted on both Facebook and Instagram. And his accounts may be suspended for 30days.

Re: Facebook/ Instagram Removes Buhari "Genocidal Post" Suspends Account For 30days. by FarahAideed: 4:48pm On Jun 02, 2021
Destroy the bastard Terrorist

11 Likes

Re: Facebook/ Instagram Removes Buhari "Genocidal Post" Suspends Account For 30days. by Bethel4Life(f): 4:49pm On Jun 02, 2021
Nice one

3 Likes

Re: Facebook/ Instagram Removes Buhari "Genocidal Post" Suspends Account For 30days. by big7: 4:51pm On Jun 02, 2021
Re: Facebook/ Instagram Removes Buhari "Genocidal Post" Suspends Account For 30days. by big7: 4:53pm On Jun 02, 2021
The fool doesn't know the generation he is dealing with and about to Bleep with.

11 Likes

Re: Facebook/ Instagram Removes Buhari "Genocidal Post" Suspends Account For 30days. by Xscape1993(m): 4:58pm On Jun 02, 2021
What is my own business if he is suspended or not?
Re: Facebook/ Instagram Removes Buhari "Genocidal Post" Suspends Account For 30days. by LongLife4all: 5:01pm On Jun 02, 2021
He should have exercised such on banditry and terrorists
Re: Facebook/ Instagram Removes Buhari "Genocidal Post" Suspends Account For 30days. by Goldencheese(m): 5:10pm On Jun 02, 2021
What a disgrace of a president!

2 Likes

Re: Facebook/ Instagram Removes Buhari "Genocidal Post" Suspends Account For 30days. by Curious345: 5:24pm On Jun 02, 2021
What a sweet development..

Let's keep it going .

Genocides and pogroms only live in the souls of dictators.

3 Likes

Re: Facebook/ Instagram Removes Buhari "Genocidal Post" Suspends Account For 30days. by Curious345: 5:25pm On Jun 02, 2021
We must also report his YouTube channel. That one is even more deadly

5 Likes

Re: Facebook/ Instagram Removes Buhari "Genocidal Post" Suspends Account For 30days. by Joromi1: 5:28pm On Jun 02, 2021
Garbage Shehu the Islamic terrorist should be blamed. He's the one tweeting, not Buhari. Same destructive mindset like Pantami.

1 Like

Re: Facebook/ Instagram Removes Buhari "Genocidal Post" Suspends Account For 30days. by Fahdiga(m): 5:31pm On Jun 02, 2021
It is high time that the international community steps in and arrest this high profile terrorist called Buhari. Are they waiting till he carries out his threats against the Igbos before they do the needful. Buhari should be arrested and sentenced

10 Likes

Re: Facebook/ Instagram Removes Buhari "Genocidal Post" Suspends Account For 30days. by AntiBMC(m): 5:40pm On Jun 02, 2021
Imagine the shame and disgrace the so-called cabal is bringing to the office of the presidency.

Some miscreants said twitter is anti-buhari...is Facebook also anti-buhari now?

Una never begin cry.

4 Likes

Re: Facebook/ Instagram Removes Buhari "Genocidal Post" Suspends Account For 30days. by jlinkd78(m): 5:42pm On Jun 02, 2021
Noted
Re: Facebook/ Instagram Removes Buhari "Genocidal Post" Suspends Account For 30days. by AntiBMC(m): 5:42pm On Jun 02, 2021
Joromi1:
Garbage Shehu the Islamic terrorist should be blamed. He's the one tweeting, not Buhari. Same destructive mindset like Pantami.

Hmm. This one you typing sensibly today...who is using ur phone?

1 Like

Re: Facebook/ Instagram Removes Buhari "Genocidal Post" Suspends Account For 30days. by Tochi3(m): 5:43pm On Jun 02, 2021
Re: Facebook/ Instagram Removes Buhari "Genocidal Post" Suspends Account For 30days. by Tochi3(m): 5:44pm On Jun 02, 2021
poo"hari undecided
Re: Facebook/ Instagram Removes Buhari "Genocidal Post" Suspends Account For 30days. by Lekan111(m): 5:54pm On Jun 02, 2021
Nigerians are angry
Re: Facebook/ Instagram Removes Buhari "Genocidal Post" Suspends Account For 30days. by nonhuman(m): 5:56pm On Jun 02, 2021
Deleting his account won't stop him from doing his mjnd, I know buhari very well, intact let him bring his army my only worry is the innocent people that they will kill willingly because they are igbo, some people say they are going after ipob/ESN, but where will find them we have seen examples of how the nig security forces operate by invading peoples homes and shooting at any young man or elderly women they see, they are not interested in arrest all they want is kill

1 Like

Re: Facebook/ Instagram Removes Buhari "Genocidal Post" Suspends Account For 30days. by Joromi1: 5:56pm On Jun 02, 2021
AntiBMC:

Hmm. This one you typing sensibly today...who is using ur phone?
You're not okay if you're actually asking me this question. One problem with you Igbos is that you think anyone against IPOB is either an APC member or a Buhari supporter or both. Thankfully, I'm none of those.
Re: Facebook/ Instagram Removes Buhari "Genocidal Post" Suspends Account For 30days. by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 02, 2021
This administration is a blessing in disguise.

More people are waking up to the secession ideas floating around.

I pray this administration keeps fvcking up big time.

The more the better.
Re: Facebook/ Instagram Removes Buhari "Genocidal Post" Suspends Account For 30days. by Asgard73: 5:58pm On Jun 02, 2021
Someone called Buhari.. Yoruba people messiah grin

Walahi e got me grin

Buhari and osibanjo runing the worst government on present Earth

UN will soon sanction him.

No worry

Is 2021 not 67..

But Yoruba noise and propaganda make Buhari reason as if it’s 67.

And when e start .. same Yoruba go deny Buhari and exonerate Osibanjo.

We must make sure Buhari is banned home and abroad for threatening his citizens

Dull osibanjo govenment
Re: Facebook/ Instagram Removes Buhari "Genocidal Post" Suspends Account For 30days. by Christistruth00: 6:00pm On Jun 02, 2021
amstardi:
Following the international outcry that followed BUHARI's genocidal voice broadcast-tweet-facebook and Instagram posts,Nigeria all across the world have made it a duty to report the president for violating social media rules.

Facebook and Instagram are not left out .

Tweeter delete presidents post .

Facebook have received millions of negative reports directly referencing Buhari broadcast as genocidal and pogrom lending.

Facebook has taken drastic measures to nip the presidents excesses by offering to delete the presidents post and flag his account if the "post report" exceeds 2m negative report.

That number was exceeded In less than 3 hours.

This means the president

post may be deleted on both Facebook and Instagram. And his accounts may be suspended for 30days.

Buhari doesn’t Post on Facebook or Instagram

You can only follow Buhari on Twitter
Re: Facebook/ Instagram Removes Buhari "Genocidal Post" Suspends Account For 30days. by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 02, 2021
[s]
Asgard73:
Someone called Buhari.. Yoruba people messiah grin

Walahi e got me grin

Buhari and osibanjo runing the worst government on present Earth

UN will soon sanction him.

No worry

Is 2021 not 67..

But Yoruba noise and propaganda make Buhari reason as if it’s 67.

And when e start .. same Yoruba go deny Buhari and exonerate Osibanjo.

We must make sure Buhari is banned home and abroad for threatening his citizens

Dull osibanjo govenment
[/s]

Is this how you console yourself?

The Yorubas have a peaceful and thriving region that you and your peeps are running to in droves.

If I were you, I'd face the myriads of problems facing your ancestral land such as UGM assassinations and burning of already scarce infrastructure, Fulani killings and raping, unprecedented gully erosion washing your home into the River Niger.

That should be enough to keep you occupied without coming here to shout "Yoruba" up and down.
Re: Facebook/ Instagram Removes Buhari "Genocidal Post" Suspends Account For 30days. by GuyWise101(m): 6:03pm On Jun 02, 2021
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Rubbish and Bulhari
Re: Facebook/ Instagram Removes Buhari "Genocidal Post" Suspends Account For 30days. by ODJ124(m): 6:03pm On Jun 02, 2021
Buhari should respond in kind ...
And ban them Too.. so indigenous social media platforms can grow.. Nairaland inclusive..
To hell with FB and rest..

Thread seen..
Re: Facebook/ Instagram Removes Buhari "Genocidal Post" Suspends Account For 30days. by Asgard73: 6:09pm On Jun 02, 2021
FrLukas:
[s][/s]

Is this how you console yourself?

The Yorubas have a peaceful and thriving region that you and your peeps are running to in droves.

If I were you, I'd face the myriads of problems facing your ancestral land such as UGM assassinations and burning of already scarce infrastructure, Fulani killings and raping, unprecedented gully erosion washing your home into the River Niger.

That should be enough to keep you occupied without coming here to shout "Yoruba" up and down.

Peaceful because they can’t cough

All Yoruba states are ghosted and deserted... maybe like other Yoruba people ... you’ve abandoned your state and living in Lagos

March down to your Yoruba states, any! And see Fulani has taken over

They are judges .. people come to them for matters of land.
See their cows strolling majestically

Eastern Nigeria is hot .. because they chose not be slaves in their land

No be me .. Na the reality on ground

Travel. Leave that your cave and travel to other Yoruba hamlets

I can give you a location if you doubt

7 locations in different Yoruba states where Fulani dictate and control Yoruba environment

So you call to confirm or even drive and see thing first hand

No be Yoruba propaganda... Na ... you can do it your self.. video and share
Re: Facebook/ Instagram Removes Buhari "Genocidal Post" Suspends Account For 30days. by amazingspiderma: 6:11pm On Jun 02, 2021
This is not the 60s.

It's already on the internet.
Now the world has it's eyes on Nigeria as the leaders threaten to repeat genocide against the Southeast while making provision for soft landing for bandits and terrorist from the North.

Obviously, the government perception is polarized.
Re: Facebook/ Instagram Removes Buhari "Genocidal Post" Suspends Account For 30days. by naijapips02: 6:17pm On Jun 02, 2021
Aside pandering to wokists, Facebook has to tell us the it exact rule that message broke.

You are applauding big tech tyranny because it's in your favour.
Re: Facebook/ Instagram Removes Buhari "Genocidal Post" Suspends Account For 30days. by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jun 02, 2021
[s]
Asgard73:

Peaceful because they can’t cough

All Yoruba states are ghosted and deserted... maybe like other Yoruba people ... you’ve abandoned your state and living in Lagos

March down to your Yoruba states, any! And see Fulani has taken over

They are judges .. people come to them for matters of land.
See their cows strolling majestically

Eastern Nigeria is hot .. because they chose not be slaves in their land

No be me .. Na the reality on ground

Travel. Leave that your cave and travel to other Yoruba hamlets

I can give you a location if you doubt

7 locations in different Yoruba states where Fulani dictate and control Yoruba environment

So you call to confirm or even drive and see thing first hand

No be Yoruba propaganda... Na ... you can do it your self.. video and share
[/s]

Igbo people running to Yoruba "ghost towns".

Obviously ghost towns in the West are even still better than your home about to wash away into the Niger. (I'll be nice and not post pictures wink )

I'll bet your flat ogo is in Yorubaland enjoying the facilities there.

Be a man and go back home to join your brothers in the UGM confraternity.

Yeah...I know...wild horses couldn't drag you back to the east, right?
Re: Facebook/ Instagram Removes Buhari "Genocidal Post" Suspends Account For 30days. by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jun 02, 2021
naijapips02:
Aside pandering to wokists, Facebook has to tell us the it exact rule that message broke.

You are applauding big tech tyranny because it's in your favour.

If the masses have big tech tyrants on their side against their own all powerful tyrannical government, then I believe it's a good thing.
Re: Facebook/ Instagram Removes Buhari "Genocidal Post" Suspends Account For 30days. by Kondomatic(m): 6:25pm On Jun 02, 2021
Joromi1:
Stop making excuses for the terrorist in Aso Rock.

There's a video of him making the speech on FP already.

(1) (2) (Reply)

We’ll Judge You By The Company You Keep, FG Warns Southwest Agitators / 2023: Osinbajo Under Pressure To Dump APC, Contest On Other Platform / Naira Redesign: South West Youths Destroy APC Billboards In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.