Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

3 Killed In Imo, 4 Houses, 2 Vehicles Burnt By Gunmen - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 3 Killed In Imo, 4 Houses, 2 Vehicles Burnt By Gunmen (48622 Views)

Ehime Mbano Imo Police Station Burnt By Gunmen / South Korea Embassy Donates 2 Vehicles To Nigerian Customs / Uche Nwosu's Campaign Vehicles Burnt By Imo Youths (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Killed In Imo, 4 Houses, 2 Vehicles Burnt By Gunmen by EmekaBlue(m): 7:15pm On Jun 02, 2021
OP keep it up
Mr Satan 666
Re: 3 Killed In Imo, 4 Houses, 2 Vehicles Burnt By Gunmen by SchoolGate: 7:16pm On Jun 02, 2021
SATANICALLY666:
The source added that it’s good for members of the public to know that those killed were three in number and not one as being speculated.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/06/3-killed-4-houses-2-vehicles-burnt-by-gunmen-in-imo
Satanic cool
Re: 3 Killed In Imo, 4 Houses, 2 Vehicles Burnt By Gunmen by sunkieisland(m): 7:16pm On Jun 02, 2021
Pathetic
Re: 3 Killed In Imo, 4 Houses, 2 Vehicles Burnt By Gunmen by AngelNelson(m): 7:18pm On Jun 02, 2021
Simplyleo:
Abiama bless lamidi cownu
Abiama bless ugm
Abiama bless esn

Pls what's the latest on donation of kerosene? I have 10 litres.

Ur pains are real and it baffles me sometimes.

U r crying so much just for a pea

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Killed In Imo, 4 Houses, 2 Vehicles Burnt By Gunmen by GodblessMNK(m): 7:19pm On Jun 02, 2021
There's nothing more wicked than your brother giving your enemies infos about you . sabos can die for all I care.. Biafra is a spirit that will cleanse our lands

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 3 Killed In Imo, 4 Houses, 2 Vehicles Burnt By Gunmen by PrudencyFeats: 7:19pm On Jun 02, 2021
Hope Uzodinma should resign. I suspect all these happenings in Imo state is political. He is not fhe choice of the people so they are angry.

Buhari should call him out as they have installed the wrong person and compensate him with anofher political office.

Let peace reign in Imo state or else it will degenerate to other states even beyond fhe south east.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: 3 Killed In Imo, 4 Houses, 2 Vehicles Burnt By Gunmen by Kelvin30286063(m): 7:20pm On Jun 02, 2021
So the war has finally started!
Re: 3 Killed In Imo, 4 Houses, 2 Vehicles Burnt By Gunmen by IamRandy: 7:20pm On Jun 02, 2021
The VEGETABLE doing everything to give ESN a BAD NAME!

They will never SUCCEED!!!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 3 Killed In Imo, 4 Houses, 2 Vehicles Burnt By Gunmen by AngelNelson(m): 7:20pm On Jun 02, 2021
Fahdiga:
This OP is notorious for spreading fake news against the Igbos and I wonder why the mods hasn't banned him

He's paid to do that...... But he will die a miserable death .

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 3 Killed In Imo, 4 Houses, 2 Vehicles Burnt By Gunmen by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jun 02, 2021
He pleaded with security agency... RUBISH of the century, if you like yourself I care not .

1 Like

Re: 3 Killed In Imo, 4 Houses, 2 Vehicles Burnt By Gunmen by eldeens: 7:21pm On Jun 02, 2021
These are the people Buhari is referring too and the whole country wanted to crucify him even Twitter deleted his tweets. I am done with this country, but wait! If I am Buhari I will just allow them, kill themselves by themselves, since that's what they want

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Killed In Imo, 4 Houses, 2 Vehicles Burnt By Gunmen by kingthreat(m): 7:21pm On Jun 02, 2021
Emotionss:
Since the end of the civil war the North have always view the south most especially the south east as a conquered region and people. The created the Divide and rule mentality in the southern regions to prevent the south from uniting, marginalize the south east infrastructurally and politically so as to make them dependent on the North.

Politically, the succeeded, as the south east politicians are the most useless , Asslickng nonentities in the history of Nigeria.

If not for the private sectors, they would have succeeded infrastructurally in making the south East the most least developed regions in Nigeria.

It is an open secret that the igbos are treated like third class citizens not just by the North, but by their fellow southerners. The hatred, the envy and Evil intent against them is just magnanimous. I believe that is part of the reason why this Biafra agitation is popular among them.

My problem is the way IPOB/Nnamdi kalu is going about it. The sentiments, emotional outbursts, unnecessary threats and acts of violence is completely unnecessary especially when dealing with an heartless entities in the sit of powers.

With his out sentimental outbursts and threats what Nnamdi kalu succeeded in doing in bringing avoidable destructions and killings in the south east. Unfortunately he is not even there to experience first hand what he has brought upon the igbos.

Personally I think IPOB need to go back to the drawing board on this their agitation tactics because it it not bringing any positive results rather it brings destruction and sorrows.

By now I expected them to keep emotional sentiments aside and start acting in a more logical, tactical and codinated way to avoid history repeating itself.

The Igbos are not third-class citizens. They have made senate presidency, vice presidency and many top positions other tribes never achieved. Igbos have made big money off being Nigerians. Igbos would have clinged the presidency if they played their political cards any better and stopped reminding the world of seccession. Your people need to calm down. They dont provide the country with a single natural resource but believe they are entitled to everything. Good to know you understand war is going to make things only worse. 21st century war is another game entirely.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Killed In Imo, 4 Houses, 2 Vehicles Burnt By Gunmen by IPIGSRMUMUS: 7:22pm On Jun 02, 2021
[s]
Fahdiga:
This OP is notorious for spreading fake news against the Igbos and I wonder why the mods hasn't banned him
[/s]

He's not like your other NL IPIG terrorist MODS abi?
E pain you that he's reporting on the atrocities of your fellow IPIG terrorist?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Killed In Imo, 4 Houses, 2 Vehicles Burnt By Gunmen by Successkay12(m): 7:22pm On Jun 02, 2021
Fahdiga:

Na the OP be vanguard??

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Killed In Imo, 4 Houses, 2 Vehicles Burnt By Gunmen by shogsman(m): 7:22pm On Jun 02, 2021
Let the killings continues,it seems easterners don't have a problem with it.
I'm not sympathetic to some northern states that has boko haram issue because they voted and supported buhari,I see the same pattern with igbos that support unknown gunmen terrorists

5 Likes

Re: 3 Killed In Imo, 4 Houses, 2 Vehicles Burnt By Gunmen by IPIGSRMUMUS: 7:24pm On Jun 02, 2021
IPIG terrorists terrorizing their own people.
This is what usually happens to those that support terrorism, they end up being part of the victims.
SadEast enjoy your IPIG terrorists that you promoted just because you don't like Buhari.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Killed In Imo, 4 Houses, 2 Vehicles Burnt By Gunmen by akinluyi02(m): 7:24pm On Jun 02, 2021
This IMO people want war for themselves

1 Like

Re: 3 Killed In Imo, 4 Houses, 2 Vehicles Burnt By Gunmen by AutoChick4U(f): 7:24pm On Jun 02, 2021
Its obvious those herdsmen being transported by the hundreds down east during the lockdown are behind these attacks. They've been given signal to unleash mayhem in d east just to make igbos look bad as them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Killed In Imo, 4 Houses, 2 Vehicles Burnt By Gunmen by chukwuibuipob: 7:24pm On Jun 02, 2021
cool we are getting there.This ipodo ZOO MUST FALL by FIRE lipsrsealed sad grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 3 Killed In Imo, 4 Houses, 2 Vehicles Burnt By Gunmen by eldeens: 7:24pm On Jun 02, 2021
mrvitalis:
D$$ want to cause lots of trouble do igbos would say this trouble is getting to much we want peace

No igbo man would born the house of an igbo man for nothing

On this note, no Hausa/Fulani will kill or burn a house of Huasa/Fulani for nothing.

If we all agreed then, we need to come together and fight the common enemy that's trying to tear us apart.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Killed In Imo, 4 Houses, 2 Vehicles Burnt By Gunmen by ka1y(m): 7:25pm On Jun 02, 2021
AntiBMC:
Wait o.. why is vanguard posting ESN's photo in that report?

It's clear fulani govt is bankrolling them.

Always posting photos for illustrative purposes, instead of going out to do actual journalism by taking pictures from the scene.

As for the matter at hand, it's no coincidence that politicians are being killed at this time. Something is fishy, and DSS are the ones carrying out these attacks.

Before nko!!
Nairaland is money making machine.
IPOB news or ESN pics only attract viewers including readers.
Re: 3 Killed In Imo, 4 Houses, 2 Vehicles Burnt By Gunmen by Litmus: 7:26pm On Jun 02, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ea3bEbnoLxg

Meanwhile the real Nigerians do what Nigerians do, help one another.

1 Like

Re: 3 Killed In Imo, 4 Houses, 2 Vehicles Burnt By Gunmen by GentleRay: 7:28pm On Jun 02, 2021
We can't be deceive. The South East is relatively peaceful. No such attack happen there I just passed the compound now. Abi I lair my people?
mrvitalis:
D$$ want to cause lots of trouble do igbos would say this trouble is getting to much we want peace

No igbo man would born the house of an igbo man for nothing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Killed In Imo, 4 Houses, 2 Vehicles Burnt By Gunmen by GOATandYAMtheory: 7:28pm On Jun 02, 2021
ivolt:

The same security you hate and call terrorists?
RIP to the dead!
no mind the senseless hypocrites

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Killed In Imo, 4 Houses, 2 Vehicles Burnt By Gunmen by SenecaTheYonger: 7:28pm On Jun 02, 2021
They're no more unknown? How it's gunmen. Very interesting.

1 Like

Re: 3 Killed In Imo, 4 Houses, 2 Vehicles Burnt By Gunmen by tutudesz: 7:28pm On Jun 02, 2021
AntiBMC:
Wait o.. why is vanguard posting ESN's photo in that report?

It's clear fulani govt is bankrolling them.

Always posting photos for illustrative purposes, instead of going out to do actual journalism by taking pictures from the scene.

As for the matter at hand, it's no coincidence that politicians are being killed at this time. Something is fishy, and DSS are the ones carrying out these attacks.
When all news outlets we're busy posting militants picture for every crimes it was ok abi undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Killed In Imo, 4 Houses, 2 Vehicles Burnt By Gunmen by chukwuibuipob: 7:30pm On Jun 02, 2021
cool KINI SCORE cool grin lipsrsealed cool grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Killed In Imo, 4 Houses, 2 Vehicles Burnt By Gunmen by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 02, 2021
patriotic007:
when I see buhari,northerners and some Western dudes boasting about a war of almost 54 years ago I just shake my head....I don't think the result will be the same if Nigeria is unfortunate enough to be lured into another one and this are my reasons
1)The people that fought that war will be different from those that will fight this one
2)The unity and cooperation Nigeria enjoyed between north middle belt and west inorder to fight a little section of the country is no longer there
3)This is 2021 everyone has friends now and many easterners are well connected abroad so don't expect them to fight without a strong Ally this time around
4) Nigeria might not enjoy the advantage of land and sea blockade they enjoyed the last time
5)No country can survive 2 civil wars never
6)As at 1967 this guys where able to construct deadly explosives(ogbunigwe).Now imagine what they will do this time around knowing fully well that many of them have excelled in various scientific endeavors this last few decades
7)The Nigerian army is at its weakest point in decades,old weapons and equipment, untrained soldiers,poor logistics and intelligence,old and outdated airplanes,and so on.The difference in the two armies won't be much.
cool motivation is on the side of Biafra from what I have noticed so far. Nigerian army will be fighting for the pockets of their leaders while the biafran army will be fighting for their lives and freedom.that will make a difference.
Nigeria should enjoy their victory and never fall into the trap of going into another war because the outcome MIGHT not be the same.
I hope you know that the Chinese, some Arab nations, some African nations and co will support Nigeria. Biko if you wan fight war go aso Rock I still dey east.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Killed In Imo, 4 Houses, 2 Vehicles Burnt By Gunmen by chukwuibuipob: 7:31pm On Jun 02, 2021
sad cool Papa Bubu is shock grin grin cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Killed In Imo, 4 Houses, 2 Vehicles Burnt By Gunmen by GentleRay: 7:32pm On Jun 02, 2021
The always blame someone else for their woes. They've passed it on to generations.
flokii:
When they are done destroying their lands.. they'll come up with a false narrative that Yorubas like PYO It and Tinubu attacked them. It's the lies they will keep passing down to their generations.

Same way Ojukwu starved women and children during civil war while his own kids drank bournvita with full cream milk, eating all sort only for them to come out later to blame Awolowo who neither declared war nor fired a shot at the war front.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Policeman Kills Youth For Insisting On Sighting Election Result Sheet / Calling Me Jubril From Sudan Wasn’t A Funny Joke – Buhari / Lazy Nigerian Youths Gets Wikipedia Page (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.