Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

South Korea Embassy Donates 2 Vehicles To Nigerian Customs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South Korea Embassy Donates 2 Vehicles To Nigerian Customs (31767 Views)

Onionbandit Donates 2.5million To Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Campaign / 3 Killed In Imo, 4 Houses, 2 Vehicles Burnt By Gunmen / Nigerian Customs Hands Over 6 Mine-resistant Military Vehicles To US Govt (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

South Korea Embassy Donates 2 Vehicles To Nigerian Customs by Abdulazeez99: 5:50pm On Oct 15, 2019
The Embassy of South Korea in Nigeria has donated two Hyundai buses to the Nigerian Customs Service (NCS), to boost its operations.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that Mr Lee In Tae, Ambassador of South Korea to Nigeria, handed the vehicles to Hameed Ali, Comptroller General of Customs, on Monday at NCS headquarters in Abuja.

According to the Ambassador, NCS as an agency of government needs the support and cooperation of all stakeholders for it to deliver more effectively on its mandate.

“The Nigerian Custom Service is a great organisation, doing great job, and needs to be supported.

“These two buses are being donated by our embassy to support its operational activities,” Tae said.

The CG, in his response, commended the Ambassador for the kind gesture, saying, the NCS would make efficient use of the vehicles in its operations.

He said: “We are grateful for this kind donation, and I assure you that they will be properly maintained.

“The vehicles will sure boost our activities as an organisation in carrying out our functions and in securing our nation’s borders.

Ali, who received the keys to the two buses in company of his management team, said that NCS was ready to work with stakeholders.

https://leakers.ng/news/3054-south-korea-embassy-donates-2-vehicles-to-nigerian-customs/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Korea Embassy Donates 2 Vehicles To Nigerian Customs by ebab(m): 8:24pm On Oct 15, 2019
Cool... for the past ten years I have not been able to comment first but thank God for today... I comment first... I have achieved a lot by doing this. Thank you fans and Nairaland abeg follow me on IG @flexkoncept

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: South Korea Embassy Donates 2 Vehicles To Nigerian Customs by Hotzone(m): 8:24pm On Oct 15, 2019
To what gain

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Korea Embassy Donates 2 Vehicles To Nigerian Customs by amiibaby(f): 8:24pm On Oct 15, 2019
Ok I hope no hidden motive

3 Likes

Re: South Korea Embassy Donates 2 Vehicles To Nigerian Customs by solmusdesigns: 8:24pm On Oct 15, 2019
We need 3d scanners
Re: South Korea Embassy Donates 2 Vehicles To Nigerian Customs by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 15, 2019
grin
Re: South Korea Embassy Donates 2 Vehicles To Nigerian Customs by TheAdvocate(m): 8:24pm On Oct 15, 2019
Great!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South Korea Embassy Donates 2 Vehicles To Nigerian Customs by Isoduwa(m): 8:24pm On Oct 15, 2019
Use am do wetin?
Re: South Korea Embassy Donates 2 Vehicles To Nigerian Customs by sonofanarchy(m): 8:25pm On Oct 15, 2019
sad To be added to buhari convoy

3 Likes

Re: South Korea Embassy Donates 2 Vehicles To Nigerian Customs by Emereze360(m): 8:25pm On Oct 15, 2019
Finally...first to comment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South Korea Embassy Donates 2 Vehicles To Nigerian Customs by Tonyclems(m): 8:25pm On Oct 15, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South Korea Embassy Donates 2 Vehicles To Nigerian Customs by RexTramadol1: 8:25pm On Oct 15, 2019
Wetin dem wan use am pack sef
Re: South Korea Embassy Donates 2 Vehicles To Nigerian Customs by naijadrivablog: 8:25pm On Oct 15, 2019

Staff bus?

2 Likes

Re: South Korea Embassy Donates 2 Vehicles To Nigerian Customs by helinues: 8:26pm On Oct 15, 2019
Ok
Re: South Korea Embassy Donates 2 Vehicles To Nigerian Customs by SaintHilary(m): 8:26pm On Oct 15, 2019
ebab:
Cool... for the past ten years I have not been able to comment first but thank God for today
You've made it in life smiley

5 Likes

Re: South Korea Embassy Donates 2 Vehicles To Nigerian Customs by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:26pm On Oct 15, 2019
Una thank you o South Korea.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South Korea Embassy Donates 2 Vehicles To Nigerian Customs by mistijude: 8:26pm On Oct 15, 2019
Who is this hagard looking man holding ribbon with that Korean?Nigeria and 70 year old leaders are like 5&6

5 Likes

Re: South Korea Embassy Donates 2 Vehicles To Nigerian Customs by saucemanny(m): 8:26pm On Oct 15, 2019
Isoduwa:
Use am do wetin?

Carry u go school!!!
Re: South Korea Embassy Donates 2 Vehicles To Nigerian Customs by Fuckthamods: 8:26pm On Oct 15, 2019
To move to south korea no go bad o.. Since they are this caring to Nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: South Korea Embassy Donates 2 Vehicles To Nigerian Customs by Kevinsamba: 8:27pm On Oct 15, 2019
Who is that pretty lady by son-heung-mins side

1 Like

Re: South Korea Embassy Donates 2 Vehicles To Nigerian Customs by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:27pm On Oct 15, 2019
naijadrivablog:

Staff bus?
No, na staff truck!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South Korea Embassy Donates 2 Vehicles To Nigerian Customs by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:27pm On Oct 15, 2019
mistijude:
Who is this hagard looking man holding ribbon with that Korean?Nigeria and 70 year old leaders are like 5&6
Person papa?!
Na wa for una for dis side o.
Sho!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South Korea Embassy Donates 2 Vehicles To Nigerian Customs by reubenobi(m): 8:28pm On Oct 15, 2019
Emereze360:
Finally...first to comment
Are you sure?
Re: South Korea Embassy Donates 2 Vehicles To Nigerian Customs by LONGPREEK(m): 8:28pm On Oct 15, 2019
ebab:
Cool... for the past ten years I have not been able to comment first but thank God for today... I comment first... I have achieved a lot by doing this. Thank you fans and Nairaland abeg follow me on IG @flexkoncept
so you have been so jobless for a whooping 2 years?

2 Likes

Re: South Korea Embassy Donates 2 Vehicles To Nigerian Customs by ebab(m): 8:29pm On Oct 15, 2019
Yes ooo we know ourselves

LONGPREEK:
so you have been so jobless for a whooping 2 years?
Re: South Korea Embassy Donates 2 Vehicles To Nigerian Customs by 2extremes(m): 8:30pm On Oct 15, 2019
Re: South Korea Embassy Donates 2 Vehicles To Nigerian Customs by RICHOLAC(m): 8:30pm On Oct 15, 2019
Staff bus i guess.
Re: South Korea Embassy Donates 2 Vehicles To Nigerian Customs by chiboyjohn: 8:30pm On Oct 15, 2019
ebab:
you don finally make am for life grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wike To Akpabio: Shut Up, Don't Dare Me Or I Will Teach You A Lesson / Sanwo-Olu Tours Talgo Group To Inspect High Speed Trains Meant For Lagos / Thugs Invasion: Sagay Blames Saraki For Missing Mace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.