Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Ganduje: We Are Opposed To The Breakup Of Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ganduje: We Are Opposed To The Breakup Of Nigeria (27668 Views)

Ganduje: We Need Help, Our Forests Now Accommodate Terrorists, Bandits, Robbers / Why The North Cannot Allow Breakup Of Nigeria - Garba Adamu / Ganduje: We Have To Stop Herdsmen Trekking From North To South (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ganduje: We Are Opposed To The Breakup Of Nigeria by SonOfTheRisingS: 6:51pm On Jun 02, 2021
Isokoboy101:
I don't know why the Northerners are scared of break up
Because they very lazy - president Buhari.

Nigerian youths are very lazy - president Buhari.
Re: Ganduje: We Are Opposed To The Breakup Of Nigeria by Kingrefreshed: 6:51pm On Jun 02, 2021
Re: Ganduje: We Are Opposed To The Breakup Of Nigeria by Abiababe(f): 6:51pm On Jun 02, 2021
God is taking control of Nigeria. Period!!!
Re: Ganduje: We Are Opposed To The Breakup Of Nigeria by Bashirkareem31: 6:52pm On Jun 02, 2021
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

You have no choice the zoo will be divided by nature, we have never been one.

being a yoruba man,I've never seen any part of yoruba people that dress like the man in your picture.That should be from the niger delta.

3 Likes

Re: Ganduje: We Are Opposed To The Breakup Of Nigeria by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jun 02, 2021
Of course you are.

We just don't care what you're opposed to.

It will happen very soon.
Re: Ganduje: We Are Opposed To The Breakup Of Nigeria by lastempero: 6:53pm On Jun 02, 2021
Oga God design what? A name coined by one drunken wayward girl when stupid luggard don knack wisdom commot her head.
Re: Ganduje: We Are Opposed To The Breakup Of Nigeria by Classicool(m): 6:54pm On Jun 02, 2021
The north is afraid that all their elite will be broke and there will not be free oil money and tax payer money from south.

The breaking up of this shithole called nigeria is certainly certain..��

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ganduje: We Are Opposed To The Breakup Of Nigeria by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jun 02, 2021
GuyWise101:

Funny enough, the picture you labeled Igbo is actually Yoruba.

Lol.

You these guys and propaganda ehn? Chai!

1 Like

Re: Ganduje: We Are Opposed To The Breakup Of Nigeria by salvo583: 6:54pm On Jun 02, 2021
Southern Niger should go their way, we don't want this unholy union again
Re: Ganduje: We Are Opposed To The Breakup Of Nigeria by meliziz12(m): 6:55pm On Jun 02, 2021
SO FUNNY AND HEARTBREAKING. SOMEONE IS TIRED OF MARRIAGE AND HE'S FORCED TO REMAIN IN THE MARRIAGE! IS THIS NOT THE WORST THAT CAN HAPPEN TO ANY HUMAN BEING?

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje: We Are Opposed To The Breakup Of Nigeria by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jun 02, 2021
Bashirkareem31:
being a yoruba man,I've never seen any part of yoruba people that dress like the man in your picture.That should be from the niger delta.

Don't mind him.

The picture he labeled Igbo is actually Yoruba.

3 Likes

Re: Ganduje: We Are Opposed To The Breakup Of Nigeria by omoakin22: 6:59pm On Jun 02, 2021
yes now gadollar because you are benefiting from zooo grin
Re: Ganduje: We Are Opposed To The Breakup Of Nigeria by ensamy(m): 7:00pm On Jun 02, 2021
So it's Mazi Nnamdi Kanu that is shaken the whole country like this. The guy na 007 James Bond on his Majesty secret service. angry sad sad shocked

1 Like

Re: Ganduje: We Are Opposed To The Breakup Of Nigeria by Awoo88: 7:02pm On Jun 02, 2021
The same idiot that is breaking beer bottles and preventing those who want drink do so. That's is not togetherness.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje: We Are Opposed To The Breakup Of Nigeria by spacechuks(m): 7:04pm On Jun 02, 2021
The north are afraid of breakup more than death itself,
I have asked this question many a times, why the apprehension ?
Well Biafra is a win win for us in Niger Delta as we wouldn't be needing visa to enter while the north will never even get a Biafra embassy not to talk of visa,
Godbless Biafra
Godbless Niger Delta

1 Like

Re: Ganduje: We Are Opposed To The Breakup Of Nigeria by Petdagr8t(m): 7:05pm On Jun 02, 2021
Mr Ganduje,
If you actually said this in the midst of this present crisis and threats from your kinsman of a president then you're the most stupid being that this planet can boast of.
So the issue of breakup is more important to you than the lives of many innocent fellows that are being slaughtered enmass like Sallah rams everyday . Tufiakwa...sense fall on you Mr Ganduje.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ganduje: We Are Opposed To The Breakup Of Nigeria by Havertz10: 7:09pm On Jun 02, 2021
Only northern governors make statements like this

1 Like

Re: Ganduje: We Are Opposed To The Breakup Of Nigeria by FA13(m): 7:09pm On Jun 02, 2021
These people and their mumu response as if naa children they are talking too.
The decision is not yours to make. They decision is on US.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje: We Are Opposed To The Breakup Of Nigeria by frog12: 7:09pm On Jun 02, 2021
I think the SOUTH will do well if Nigeria breaks up. the northerners have illegality imprinted into their psyche. nothing is working as it is now!

bandits holding people to ransom. killings everywhere. looting left and right.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje: We Are Opposed To The Breakup Of Nigeria by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jun 02, 2021
Mr Governor it's your opinion and not that of Millions of Nigerians.

Just like millions don't like needle pricking them but must get vaccinated, you and your likes that don't like the break up must accept it, its very obvious that it's coming.
Re: Ganduje: We Are Opposed To The Breakup Of Nigeria by AngelicBeing: 7:11pm On Jun 02, 2021
Banmeallday:
We reject Ganduje and have nothing to do with him.

He himself is a rogue and a thief. Taking kickbacks and collecting bribes.

FOOL he is
Gbam, everything about gondola and gancriminal should be moved to the crime section, where is my koboko to flog shege from gancriminal grin

Re: Ganduje: We Are Opposed To The Breakup Of Nigeria by juman(m): 7:13pm On Jun 02, 2021
Fulanis bandits, kidnappers, farm destroyers will break the country.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje: We Are Opposed To The Breakup Of Nigeria by ofiko123(m): 7:15pm On Jun 02, 2021
I doubt if Nigeria will break at this point in time...
Re: Ganduje: We Are Opposed To The Breakup Of Nigeria by mailingdgreat: 7:19pm On Jun 02, 2021
Only Criminals will be opposed to the proposed breakup of this country. In the first place, North and South coexistence has turned to a parasitic one. Itz time for us to tell ourselves the truth and go our separate ways if that's the only way to peace.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje: We Are Opposed To The Breakup Of Nigeria by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jun 02, 2021
When will these old fools realise that no one wants to break away just for the same of it? There are underlying issues which need to be addressed or else they will plunge Nigeria into a worse conflict then was experienced in 1967-70.

Unity doesn't exist for unity sake. Unity is based on trust, and justice and fairness. Not one tribe lording it over the rest and insisting on unity.

Before you come with your tribal bullsh*t me I'm from the middle belt so I know all about marginalisation. I'm supposedly a "northerner" but we know the north only needs us to win elections and gain a 'majority'. Meanwhile my hometown is actually closer to Ebonyi and Cross River states than any other state in the North Central.

3 Likes

Re: Ganduje: We Are Opposed To The Breakup Of Nigeria by ibedun: 7:26pm On Jun 02, 2021
GuyWise101:

Igbo? How is that Yoruba King igbo?

Are you ok?

1 Like

Re: Ganduje: We Are Opposed To The Breakup Of Nigeria by brainhgeek(m): 7:30pm On Jun 02, 2021
90% of non-northerners are opposed to Gandollar
Re: Ganduje: We Are Opposed To The Breakup Of Nigeria by valarmorghulis: 7:30pm On Jun 02, 2021
GuyWise101:

That was a yoruba king

Re: Ganduje: We Are Opposed To The Breakup Of Nigeria by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jun 02, 2021
Is this not the bastard that said they own Nigeria
Re: Ganduje: We Are Opposed To The Breakup Of Nigeria by frog12: 7:45pm On Jun 02, 2021
they will start to LOOT everything, including the CBN and NNPC

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023: Tinubu Could Emerge APC’s Consensus Candidate – Osita Okechukwu / 2023: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku Abubakar / Oladele Ademola Samuel Renovates A Well As His Constituency Project In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.