Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,103 members, 7,818,294 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Ganduje: We Are Opposed To The Breakup Of Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ganduje: We Are Opposed To The Breakup Of Nigeria (27670 Views)

Ganduje: We Need Help, Our Forests Now Accommodate Terrorists, Bandits, Robbers / Why The North Cannot Allow Breakup Of Nigeria - Garba Adamu / Ganduje: We Have To Stop Herdsmen Trekking From North To South (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ganduje: We Are Opposed To The Breakup Of Nigeria by Bari22: 6:36pm On Jun 02, 2021
Liar
Re: Ganduje: We Are Opposed To The Breakup Of Nigeria by tutudesz: 6:36pm On Jun 02, 2021
Break Nigeria or allow resource control simple, each state should be responsible for their growth

3 Likes

Re: Ganduje: We Are Opposed To The Breakup Of Nigeria by Luckydubby7(m): 6:37pm On Jun 02, 2021
H
Re: Ganduje: We Are Opposed To The Breakup Of Nigeria by egemgeo(m): 6:38pm On Jun 02, 2021
you are encouraging parasitism

1 Like

Re: Ganduje: We Are Opposed To The Breakup Of Nigeria by Buziness101: 6:39pm On Jun 02, 2021
One big United country indeed...
Re: Ganduje: We Are Opposed To The Breakup Of Nigeria by Babyboyforeal(m): 6:39pm On Jun 02, 2021
My question is that why are Northern afraid of Nigeria break up?
Re: Ganduje: We Are Opposed To The Breakup Of Nigeria by WisdomfromGod: 6:39pm On Jun 02, 2021
powerbank101:
Oga Ade, we no dey do again.

Leave us alone mbok.

40,000mah Joway powerbank suitable for type C laptop and phones

Pay on delivery - 0.8.1.1.9.7.5.6.1.4.4

One year warranty
How much
Re: Ganduje: We Are Opposed To The Breakup Of Nigeria by XXXXTENTACION: 6:40pm On Jun 02, 2021
Fulani terrorists will soon commit suicide.... the break up of Nigeria is already sealed....

3 Likes

Re: Ganduje: We Are Opposed To The Breakup Of Nigeria by egemgeo(m): 6:40pm On Jun 02, 2021
what have you done to pacify those agitating for it

1 Like

Re: Ganduje: We Are Opposed To The Breakup Of Nigeria by patriotic007: 6:41pm On Jun 02, 2021
when I see buhari,northerners and some Western dudes boasting about a war of almost 54 years ago I just shake my head....I don't think the result will be the same if Nigeria is unfortunate enough to be lured into another one and this are my reasons
1)The people that fought that war will be different from those that will fight this one
2)The unity and cooperation Nigeria enjoyed between north middle belt and west inorder to fight a little section of the country is no longer there
3)This is 2021 everyone has friends now and many easterners are well connected abroad so don't expect them to fight without a strong Ally this time around
4) Nigeria might not enjoy the advantage of land and sea blockade they enjoyed the last time
5)No country can survive 2 civil wars never
6)As at 1967 this guys where able to construct deadly explosives(ogbunigwe).Now imagine what they will do this time around knowing fully well that many of them have excelled in various scientific endeavors this last few decades
7)The Nigerian army is at its weakest point in decades,old weapons and equipment, untrained soldiers,poor logistics and intelligence,old and outdated airplanes,and so on.The difference in the two armies won't be much.
cool motivation is on the side of Biafra from what I have noticed so far. Nigerian army will be fighting for the pockets of their leaders while the biafran army will be fighting for their lives and freedom.that will make a difference.
Nigeria should enjoy their victory and never fall into the trap of going into another war because the outcome MIGHT not be the same.

14 Likes

Re: Ganduje: We Are Opposed To The Breakup Of Nigeria by eldeens: 6:41pm On Jun 02, 2021
Please for Godsake make una allow this people go, even if it's a test run, please make they go, they are completely nuisance and I bet you in less than a year they will come back begging to reunite with us.

In my life I have never seen a group of people that are not united like these people, autonomous communities everywhere, they don't have anything, bunch of parasites and you think running an independent country is moimoi. Let them go please. Make them pack all their things and leave.
Re: Ganduje: We Are Opposed To The Breakup Of Nigeria by INTEGRITYA1(m): 6:42pm On Jun 02, 2021
Okay
Re: Ganduje: We Are Opposed To The Breakup Of Nigeria by MansoryMX(m): 6:42pm On Jun 02, 2021
Banmeallday:
See the foolish Governor taking bribe and think we have forgotten

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGCvXTISNns

In a sane country, this man would have been in jail by now! I keep on saying this.

6 Likes

Re: Ganduje: We Are Opposed To The Breakup Of Nigeria by flowsir(m): 6:42pm On Jun 02, 2021
Why won't you?

Re: Ganduje: We Are Opposed To The Breakup Of Nigeria by effort1: 6:43pm On Jun 02, 2021
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

You have no choice the zoo will be divided by nature, we have never been one.

The last picture is king of Benin and not Yoruba king.

You just showed me that many of you Igbos are dumb.

You behave like emotional wretches. Your approach to national issues is emotional and rarely logical. You even lack proper sense of history. So, how can you make headway politically.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ganduje: We Are Opposed To The Breakup Of Nigeria by mightyhaze: 6:44pm On Jun 02, 2021
But not averse to criminally marginalising others.. it will never work

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje: We Are Opposed To The Breakup Of Nigeria by MajorOvakporaye(f): 6:44pm On Jun 02, 2021
Patrioticman007:
Patriots will always see 100 years ahead of rebels. Its a fact that minority tribes will be dominated by Igbo's in the so called Biafra land, will they grant these minorities tribe independence in the Republic ?., my guess is good as yours. That's why Wicked Wike will continue to be seen as hero, by his ijaw tribe, for not taking them back to slavery of Okoro man.

SHUT UP YOU CHEAP PAID AGENT!!!

3 Likes

Re: Ganduje: We Are Opposed To The Breakup Of Nigeria by BruncleZuma: 6:45pm On Jun 02, 2021
grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Ganduje: We Are Opposed To The Breakup Of Nigeria by Isokoboy101(m): 6:45pm On Jun 02, 2021
I don't know why the Northerners are scared of break up

3 Likes

Re: Ganduje: We Are Opposed To The Breakup Of Nigeria by Ten06(m): 6:46pm On Jun 02, 2021
If you are oppose to the break up of this country you should support a new constitution so that this obnoxious one can be removed
Re: Ganduje: We Are Opposed To The Breakup Of Nigeria by beemedia1: 6:47pm On Jun 02, 2021
wetin we go say bayi
Re: Ganduje: We Are Opposed To The Breakup Of Nigeria by Trizyd(m): 6:47pm On Jun 02, 2021
Embrace diversity by removing sharia from Kano first, then what you are saying can make sense a little

4 Likes

Re: Ganduje: We Are Opposed To The Breakup Of Nigeria by dahnimoh(m): 6:47pm On Jun 02, 2021
Seriously
Re: Ganduje: We Are Opposed To The Breakup Of Nigeria by SonOfTheRisingS: 6:48pm On Jun 02, 2021
Nigerian fulani politicans are very lazy terrorist politicans. Stay on your own o.

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje: We Are Opposed To The Breakup Of Nigeria by overseasnbeyond: 6:48pm On Jun 02, 2021
Who is this?
If not for the system, how will educated people be governed by cattle herdsmen
>
etokhana:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/we-are-opposed-to-the-breakup-of-nigeria-ganduje/

1 Like

Re: Ganduje: We Are Opposed To The Breakup Of Nigeria by Tochi3(m): 6:48pm On Jun 02, 2021
This one still want to be floating with babariga filled with dollars inside one nigeria.

Your Lamentations have not yet started. Nigerians are still asleep that 's the reason u get mouth dey vommit dung. Cow

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje: We Are Opposed To The Breakup Of Nigeria by koyyess: 6:49pm On Jun 02, 2021
Boko haram and Fulani herdsmen know they can't survive without any other tribe. Forget all their food production. Oyibo will buy them for peanuts if not for free.

Their Arab masters don't give a sh1t about them.

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje: We Are Opposed To The Breakup Of Nigeria by Enyimbamercedes: 6:49pm On Jun 02, 2021
Of course you’ll be opposed to the breakup of Nigeria; how else will you get VAT allocation from the consumption in other states!

How else will you get FAAC allocation from Abuja?
Re: Ganduje: We Are Opposed To The Breakup Of Nigeria by Onepeople: 6:49pm On Jun 02, 2021
As the first born of lord lugard. He reject separation just like that oooo.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje: We Are Opposed To The Breakup Of Nigeria by jonathanking1122: 6:49pm On Jun 02, 2021
this are the people that benefited from sufring,pourvertya and death of the masiss

3 Likes

Re: Ganduje: We Are Opposed To The Breakup Of Nigeria by TUTU147: 6:50pm On Jun 02, 2021
Oga don't worry,it go soon be like film for your eye.You can't beat me and tell me not to cry.

4 Likes

Re: Ganduje: We Are Opposed To The Breakup Of Nigeria by Brushstrokes20: 6:50pm On Jun 02, 2021
Pathetic parasite!

I rep odua republic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ibrahim Magu With The IStandWithBuhari Rally Group (Photos) / Amaechi Cancels Visit To Wike's Ward / Femi Adesina's Sister Dies In Auto Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.