Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,638 members, 7,955,320 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:35 PM

Lai Mohammed: Twitter's Mission In Nigeria Is Suspicious (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed: Twitter's Mission In Nigeria Is Suspicious (Video) (35129 Views)

Lai Mohammed: Twitter Recommendations To Affect Other Social Media Platforms / Lai Mohammed: Twitter Ban Will Be Lifted Soon / Lai Mohammed: Twitter Has Reached Us For Talks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lai Mohammed: Twitter's Mission In Nigeria Is Suspicious (Video) by Obijulius: 8:14pm On Jun 02, 2021
temitope27:
i am nothing but a fool

Re: Lai Mohammed: Twitter's Mission In Nigeria Is Suspicious (Video) by BuharisBoy: 8:15pm On Jun 02, 2021
[s]
Okoyeebo:

Delete the app from your phone. Twitter is bigger than you and those who sent you. Twitter banned Donald Trump, who is Buhari that they can't delete his tweets, or you think Twitter does rankadede.

If your President's handlers don't know how to talk, that is their problem. Let them go and learn how to talk with commonsense.
[/s]
Someone disrespect your president and you are happy?

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: Twitter's Mission In Nigeria Is Suspicious (Video) by saxietohgbaskie(m): 8:15pm On Jun 02, 2021
Go and tell that to your father. You father can replace him since they are both from kwara Ode oshiii
musty2245:

Since he is not selling the herbs I believe you can replace him

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: Twitter's Mission In Nigeria Is Suspicious (Video) by Emifa360(m): 8:15pm On Jun 02, 2021
Abeg o, is twitter now a male....
See my able minister dey ask: Has He.. Has It.....
Chei God what have we done to deserve such a peoples?
Re: Lai Mohammed: Twitter's Mission In Nigeria Is Suspicious (Video) by Obijulius: 8:16pm On Jun 02, 2021
TsaTrinity:

Remove our starboy from that list. The incoming president and only active and resourceful member of the presidency, Professor Yemi Osinbajo
PYO2023

Yes! Of Arewastan!

Re: Lai Mohammed: Twitter's Mission In Nigeria Is Suspicious (Video) by peacettw: 8:17pm On Jun 02, 2021
Please shut it, you slowpoke

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: Twitter's Mission In Nigeria Is Suspicious (Video) by stasius: 8:18pm On Jun 02, 2021
This is 2021.

This is not 1967.

The world is now a global village.
The world is watching!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed: Twitter's Mission In Nigeria Is Suspicious (Video) by Okoyeebo: 8:18pm On Jun 02, 2021
BuharisBoy:
[s][/s]
Someone disrespect your president and you are happy?

President that can't secure the lives of me and my family is not worthy of my respect.
Go and ask those in Katsina where their respect for Buhari got them.
All the states that gave Buhari mega votes have all been overrun by security challenges, except Kano.

I hope when bandits kidnap you, you use the respect for the President to pay them and secure yourself.

5 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: Twitter's Mission In Nigeria Is Suspicious (Video) by Obijulius: 8:18pm On Jun 02, 2021
Okoyeebo:

Delete the app from your phone. Twitter is bigger than you and those who sent you. Twitter banned Donald Trump, who is Buhari that they can't delete his tweets, or you think Twitter does rankadede.

If your President's handlers don't know how to talk, that is their problem. Let them go and learn how to talk with commonsense.

Correct ! Next is to ban Osibanjo the fool

Re: Lai Mohammed: Twitter's Mission In Nigeria Is Suspicious (Video) by Brushstrokes20: 8:19pm On Jun 02, 2021
Bullocks!
Re: Lai Mohammed: Twitter's Mission In Nigeria Is Suspicious (Video) by Snoolv360(m): 8:19pm On Jun 02, 2021
Does this Minister of useless information knows what
they use Twitter for as at the last time I know this man cannot pronounce Instagram instead he said "Instangram".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed: Twitter's Mission In Nigeria Is Suspicious (Video) by SmartPolician: 8:20pm On Jun 02, 2021
topboss:
TWITTER DID NOT COLLECT THE BROWN ENVELOP LIKE FACEBOOK.

SO THEY ARE SUSPICIOUS.

How much do you want to give him?
Mark Zuckerberg is richer than Nigeria. grin

These are private companies and will regulate it how they want it as long as it doesn't violate local laws of host countries. Sadly, Twitter has no office in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: Twitter's Mission In Nigeria Is Suspicious (Video) by geezynoni: 8:20pm On Jun 02, 2021
This lai Mohammad na dumb slowpoke

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: Twitter's Mission In Nigeria Is Suspicious (Video) by Mummyfour(f): 8:20pm On Jun 02, 2021
ChrisIntegral:
Buhari, the Jonah in our boat
I wish he can be thrown overboard.
I wish say na shark go swallow am
At least he will be well digested.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed: Twitter's Mission In Nigeria Is Suspicious (Video) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 02, 2021
Frontail:
....Only a USELESS MAN WILL SEE NOTHING WRONG ON NNAMDI KANU THREATENING THE NON IGBOS AND NIGERIA AS A COUNTRY grin grin grin

IGBOS are Uniting day by day...
Nnamdi Kanu has opened the eyes of every igbos to see.. Igbo can now see how wicked the fulanis and Buhari are...

BIAFRA has come to stay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed: Twitter's Mission In Nigeria Is Suspicious (Video) by Austineva2: 8:26pm On Jun 02, 2021
Obijulius:
List Of Top Ten Fools In Nigeria
1. Buhari
2. Osibanjo
3. Malami
4. Lai Mohammed
5. Bola Tinubu
6. Remi Tinubu
7. Buhari again
8. Osibanjo again
9. Buhari again
10. Osibanjo again

Edit: added the picture for the dog in the comments supporting Osibanjo and insulting Buhari. How can you insult Satan and Praise Devil?
so many people's names are missing there, especially d Garbage Ishiewu grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: Twitter's Mission In Nigeria Is Suspicious (Video) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:26pm On Jun 02, 2021
TWITTER is very very SUSPECT??

This Sentence just said it all......a whole Minister

Now I have come to the conclusion that there are snippers , nitwoeets, numbskullic elements in this Nairaland positioned to support the most worst, wrong, age defected, wisdom malnutrished of this Buhari government...........

If I have ever quoted you here against Buhari government, sorry I have found the truth ,....

It will never ever happen again.......

Imagine, whattttttt......
Re: Lai Mohammed: Twitter's Mission In Nigeria Is Suspicious (Video) by otuomasirichi: 8:26pm On Jun 02, 2021
cool cool cool

Buhari is the man that will actualize Biafra knowingly or unknowingly cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed: Twitter's Mission In Nigeria Is Suspicious (Video) by 123vincent(m): 8:27pm On Jun 02, 2021
Biko lie Mohammed the "Twitter mission in Nigeria" is it for me?

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: Twitter's Mission In Nigeria Is Suspicious (Video) by Mummyfour(f): 8:29pm On Jun 02, 2021
ChiefSosa:
Twitter has deleted several comments that violates or violated their rules, why is Lai Mohammed complaining now? They did same to Donald trump, they even suspended him till date. Who the hell does Buhari now think he is? Some mythical god or what? Did they force/ beg you to join twitter? If he doesn't like it, then buhari should come and join us on Nairaland.
if Buhari wants to join us on nairaland, he should just collect boarding pass to hell, because just one comment here go kill am

3 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: Twitter's Mission In Nigeria Is Suspicious (Video) by Besk: 8:30pm On Jun 02, 2021
onthehill:
Lai Mohammed tackles Twitter for deleting President Buhari's tweet, supporting Nnamdi Kanu and #EndSARS Protest

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYE6VWunv3A

This man talked sense in that video. Unfortunately, commentators here on IPOBLAND (yes, it is no longer Nairaland because there’s no other social medium that’s been taken over by the extremists from a particular ethnic stock as this) will not reason.

The government should ignore Twitter and do everything lawful to restore law and order across Nigeria. Only anarchists will have anything negative to say againsg that.
Re: Lai Mohammed: Twitter's Mission In Nigeria Is Suspicious (Video) by felixnkubi: 8:30pm On Jun 02, 2021
to the people that voted this government, na God to punish una
Re: Lai Mohammed: Twitter's Mission In Nigeria Is Suspicious (Video) by Besk: 8:31pm On Jun 02, 2021
otuomasirichi:
cool cool cool

Buhari is the man that will actualize Biafra knowingly or unknowingly cool

In your weed-inspired dreams? ��
Re: Lai Mohammed: Twitter's Mission In Nigeria Is Suspicious (Video) by Randy111(m): 8:31pm On Jun 02, 2021
And buhari's tendency of fulanizing Nigeria is not only suspicious but obvious. Stupid fools in power should know that Twitter isn't their kitchen stool

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: Twitter's Mission In Nigeria Is Suspicious (Video) by KingWarri: 8:33pm On Jun 02, 2021
Obijulius:
List Of Top Ten Fools In Nigeria
1. Buhari
2. Osibanjo
3. Malami
4. Lai Mohammed
5. Bola Tinubu
6. Garba Shewu
7. Adamu Adamu
8. Patami
9. Buhari again
10. Garba Shewu again

Edit: added the picture for the dog in the comments supporting Osibanjo and insulting Buhari. How can you insult Satan and Praise Devil?

Re: Lai Mohammed: Twitter's Mission In Nigeria Is Suspicious (Video) by otuomasirichi: 8:33pm On Jun 02, 2021
Besk:

In your weed-inspired dreams? ��
Kill yourself cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed: Twitter's Mission In Nigeria Is Suspicious (Video) by fof1: 8:34pm On Jun 02, 2021
onthehill:
Lai Mohammed tackles Twitter for deleting President Buhari's tweet, supporting Nnamdi Kanu and #EndSARS Protest

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYE6VWunv3A

Yes it is. But the Factory of Lies and Propaganda of d APC Government is gradually Winding up...

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: Twitter's Mission In Nigeria Is Suspicious (Video) by Besk: 8:34pm On Jun 02, 2021
otuomasirichi:
Kill yourself cool

E don pain am! E pepper am well-well. ����

Na to cry remain for you now. ����
Re: Lai Mohammed: Twitter's Mission In Nigeria Is Suspicious (Video) by oladipuposadeeq(m): 8:35pm On Jun 02, 2021
Kings999:
ONLY A USELESS MAN WILL NEVER SEE WHAT IS WRONG ON BUHARI THREATENING THE IGBOS...
LAI MOHAMMED IS A USELESS MAN
TINIBU IS A USELESS MAN
BUHARI IS A USELESS MAN
INFACT APC AND THEIR SUPPORTERS ARE USELESS...
useless is an understatement. They are Using pple's life to play ludo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed: Twitter's Mission In Nigeria Is Suspicious (Video) by Gucciboy1(m): 8:37pm On Jun 02, 2021
This guy is always insane.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: Twitter's Mission In Nigeria Is Suspicious (Video) by Munzy14(m): 8:37pm On Jun 02, 2021
Supporter of the monumental failure, enabler of Genocide....

You were in the field slaughtering them thinking you have succeeded, only for the few to germinate and become a full force, bigger, better and expanding...

Quota system general...grin

Somebody who ones carried out a coup in this country is acting like a saint because some over ambitious and street urchins brought him to power...cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lai Mohammed: Twitter's Mission In Nigeria Is Suspicious (Video) by Chinedu1994(m): 8:38pm On Jun 02, 2021
ojmaroni247:
Lol...buy #ghostface (cryptocurrencies)

Correct guy. I bought late shaa but my money has done X3

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Sacks His Liaison Officer / Jubilation As Troops Repel Boko Haram Attack In Monguno / Tinubu Names Abuja Highway After Wole Soyinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.