Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

US Nuke Bombers And Nato Jets Conduct War Games On Russia Doorstep - Foreign Affairs (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Nuke Bombers And Nato Jets Conduct War Games On Russia Doorstep (42482 Views)

China Flies 19 Nuke Bombers and Fighter Jets Into Taiwan Air Space (Pix) / WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) / Biggest US Navy War Games In 40 Years To Prepare For WW3( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Nuke Bombers And Nato Jets Conduct War Games On Russia Doorstep by noisy45(m): 5:20pm On Jun 05, 2021
afonha:

You don't want to mess with US. There is a recent weapon built by Trump before he left. He said that he prays that that weapon is not used, otherwise that will be the end of the world. You can't compare Russia and the US, US is far more equip and stronger than Russia, US is spiritual, with every weapon Russia have, US have the advanced model.

Oga the recent weapon now is space weapon ability to launch missle and intercept missle via the space and laser weapons.
Re: US Nuke Bombers And Nato Jets Conduct War Games On Russia Doorstep by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 05, 2021
atonement12:
Update yourself about modern weaponry as some of us have had the grace to do for 40+ years, not old school Soviet weapons and "cold war" politics!
Just a hint: Few Russian submarines that are permanently stationed in East and West coast of USA, will cause dessruction hundred times more than any missiles stationed in Cuba.
The Cuban missiles crises was more about political brinkmanship than any major tactical advantage! smiley
P.S I like your naija emotional outburst though! wink

Ignorance speaking.

So, because you have studied whatever for 40 years plus, you think you are talking to someone who is in his 20s right?

which modern weaponry are you talking about?

Air: Russia can't compete with US when it comes to Air superiority. Their only stealth aircraft have still not been put into full active service because of technical issues. The Sukhoi Su-57 can't match US F-35, and Rapports stealth fighters (not to talk of the 6th generation stealth aircraft that has already been tested by the US). The US have a larger bomber force than Russia (B-2, B-52 and B-1, not to talk of the B-21 raider under development)

Sea: The US have more submarines than Russia. Their submarines are stealthier and Nuclear powered while Russia still operates submarines that are fuel based. Th US has about 11 aircraft carriers. Russia has only one.

The only area the US seems to be lagging behind for now is on hypersonic missiles and they are pumping billions into that area now.

It's a pity I am having a discussion with someone who thinks the Cuban missile crisis was merely about Political brinkmanship.

Hint for you: The stationing of missiles in Europe by the US (especially in Italy) was one of the driving force that made USSR decided to station missiles in Cuba so that USSR can have a tactical first strike from Cuba (just as the US would have from Europe) if war breaks out between USSR and US.

Go update your knowledge. It's rusty!

And if this is what you mean by Russian submarines are permanently stationed in East and West coast of the US, then you are a permanent clown! grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: US Nuke Bombers And Nato Jets Conduct War Games On Russia Doorstep by seunny4lif(m): 12:06am On Jun 06, 2021
Saudi spend more money than Russia on her military for the pass 5 years
Does it mean Saudi can take on Russia
seanwilliam:
Some people are just so uninformed..

America military budget is more than Russia , China , Indian , uk, Germany combined.

This is just simple analysis

USA spends over 600b$ which is more than naija economy on military alone , yet some Are still saying Russia can match usa .. una funny ..

1 Like

Re: US Nuke Bombers And Nato Jets Conduct War Games On Russia Doorstep by UCHIHAmask: 12:58am On Jun 06, 2021
Belial06:
[s][/s]

Hush this isn't a video game! Grow up! You play too many games

i hope you know that your comments makes no sense!!!
what the hell has playing video games have to do with this.
well,i see you have nothing to say.
Re: US Nuke Bombers And Nato Jets Conduct War Games On Russia Doorstep by Gambit23: 1:36am On Jun 06, 2021
pquaver:

That is not true.. Without the nazi fighting on 2 fronts. It was only a matter of time. The nazi would have gained entry into Russia. UK and America knew that if Russia was conquered they would have no chance anymore that was why the decided to divide hitlers army to fight on two fronts.

Uk & Us divided Hitler's army to fight on 2 fronts...

Japan attacker america and that was how they joined d war.
Re: US Nuke Bombers And Nato Jets Conduct War Games On Russia Doorstep by BinamRex: 5:59am On Jun 06, 2021
owobokiri:

You do have a point there..
But when it comes to their relationship with the West/NATO, they bond together.
Their relationship is very complex based on certain established principles during the cold war. For instance, as you rightly pointed out, Russia sells arms to India. But at the same time, most of Chinese modern military advancements are basically offshoots of Russian military technology. And I think India started becoming a reasonable distraction to both most recently. While China and India did have their skirmishes in the past, they seem to have moved on for decades until the recent flare ups in the Himalayas..

Both India and China are huge powers in their own respects. That means a lot to Russia in terms of straddling in the center. Although the confrontations between China and India seem to be pushing india firmly into the hands of the USA, I'm not sure it will be long lasting. Unless the new guys in Beijing continue with their queer belligerent foreign policy posturing..... That said, You are going to struggle to find any instance in recent history, where China and Russia have disagreed vehemently and radically on any SERIOUS security issues involving the west. The two obviously recognize the fact that they need each other to win...

China and India seem to be pushing india firmly into the hands of the USA, I'm not sure it will be long-lasting.

I think it will be long-lasting. China has unwavering support for India's arch enemy, Pakistan. As long as this support continues, China and India will never see eye to eye.

I believe that in the future, Russia is going to be an ally of the West. I think Vladimir Putin is the glue holding the Russia-China relationship. The opposition is gaining traction. The guy that was poisoned and recently jailed ( I can't remember his name) would cause serious problems for Putin if a free and fair election is held.

Putin would go someday and a democrat would take over and pivot the country to the West. I don't see this happening in China though.

The damage done to the India-China relationship is irreparable. India has banned almost all Chinese apps. They recently excluded Hauwei from 5G trials. The revival of the Quad is prove that India is not firmly in the camp of the West.
Re: US Nuke Bombers And Nato Jets Conduct War Games On Russia Doorstep by owobokiri(m): 7:23am On Jun 06, 2021
BinamRex:

China and India seem to be pushing india firmly into the hands of the USA, I'm not sure it will be long-lasting.

I think it will be long-lasting. China has unwavering support for India's arch enemy, Pakistan. As long as this support continues, China and India will never see eye to eye.

I believe that in the future, Russia is going to be an ally of the West. I think Vladimir Putin is the glue holding the Russia-China relationship. The opposition is gaining traction. The guy that was poisoned and recently jailed ( I can't remember his name) would cause serious problems for Putin if a free and fair election is held.

Putin would go someday and a democrat would take over and pivot the country to the West. I don't see this happening in China though.

The damage done to the India-China relationship is irreparable. India has banned almost all Chinese apps. They recently excluded Hauwei from 5G trials. The revival of the Quad is prove that India is not firmly in the camp of the West.

Chinese politics can spring surprises. So don't rule out reasonable ideological shifts with say the next government. Problem here is that Mr Xi and his group in the Chinese polituburu have managed to discard the term limits to Chinese presidency, which used to be the only time when any recognisable changes are seen in terms of policies as new heads try to stamp down their authorities. Apart from this, I don't believe that the new Chinese belligerent foreign policy goals, as justifiable as they maybe, especially in terms of their relationship with the West are sustainable for a couple of of reasons.

1) Economic
While China is a behemoth with enough local population to spur reasonable local economic activities, it still depends a lot on foreign exports and that is not stopping soon. To keep over a billion people in check, the communist party has used "urbanization and rapid economic growth" as tools. While this has led to the quickest change of fortune for the Chinese people, you still have hundreds of millions of people living in poverty, especially in some parts of North Eastern China. So a policy that attracts economic sanctions, restricts FDIs and joint ventures, puts an end to technology transfers and generally drives out investors as Western governments kick is surely not sustainable..

2) Chinese recent activities in Hong Kong, India, South China Sea and with Australia have kind of forced her immediate neighbors to reach out to the west. This is a huge problem from a Defence point of view. The Chinese hate to have western bases near them. This is why they grudgingly support Kim. You have Australia and the Philippines basically luring american military assets into the region to beef up their defences. These are countries that have made serious significant progress in terms of building up solid diplomatic relationship with the Chinese in the past. They're retracting their steps now.. These relationships are all crumbling now and you have to blame wayward nationalism on the part of the Chinese for this.

While the Chinese people tend to see themselves as the original world power that were pushed off their perch by both the failings of the rudderless Qing dynasty and ruthlessness of western imperialism in ancient China, they are not oblivious of the fact that we still live in a skewed world dominated by ruthless western powers. Unless America implodes under the weight of her unpredictable politics as they nearly did during the financial crises, I believe that there's a good chance of another Dao Xiao Ping emerging to discard some of these counterproductive policies, just as Dao did to Maos radical communists policies to invent a progressive capitalist China...I'm thinking that the next government in China might find a way to pull the country back from the brink and mend fences with the West. Though the urge to reclaim Taiwan, which is huge in China may prover a big obstacle to this..

1 Like

Re: US Nuke Bombers And Nato Jets Conduct War Games On Russia Doorstep by BinamRex: 8:25am On Jun 06, 2021
owobokiri:

Chinese politics can spring surprises. So don't rule out reasonable ideological shifts with say the next government. Problem here is that Mr Xi and his group in the Chinese polituburu have managed to discard the term limits to Chinese presidency, which used to be the only time when any recognisable changes are seen in terms of policies as new heads try to stamp down their authorities. Apart from this, I don't believe that the new Chinese belligerent foreign policy goals, as justifiable as they maybe, especially in terms of their relationship with the West are sustainable for a couple of of reasons.

1) Economic
While China is a behemoth with enough local population to spur reasonable local economic activities, it still depends a lot on foreign exports and that is not stopping soon. To keep over a billion people in check, the communist party has used "urbanization and rapid economic growth" as tools. While this has led to the quickest change of fortune for the Chinese people, you still have hundreds of millions of people living in poverty, especially in some parts of North Eastern China. So a policy that attracts economic sanctions, restricts FDIs and joint ventures, puts an end to technology transfers and generally drives out investors as Western governments kick is surely not sustainable..

2) Chinese recent activities in Hong Kong, India, South China Sea and with Australia have kind of forced her immediate neighbors to reach out to the west. This is a huge problem from a Defence point of view. The Chinese hate to have western bases near them. This is why they grudgingly support Kim. You have Australia and the Philippines basically luring american military assets into the region to beef up their defences. These are countries that have made serious significant progress in terms of building up solid diplomatic relationship with the Chinese in the past. They're retracting their steps now.. These relationships are all crumbling now and you have to blame wayward nationalism on the part of the Chinese for this.

While the Chinese people tend to see themselves as the original world power that were pushed off their perch by both the failings of the rudderless Qing dynasty and ruthlessness of western imperialism in ancient China, they are not oblivious of the fact that we still live in a skewed world dominated by ruthless western powers. Unless America implodes under the weight of her unpredictable politics as they nearly did during the financial crises, I believe that there's a good chance of another Dao Xiao Ping emerging to discard some of these counterproductive policies, just as Dao did to Maos radical communists policies to invent a progressive capitalist China...I'm thinking that the next government in China might find a way to pull the country back from the brink and mend fences with the West. Though the urge to reclaim Taiwan, which is huge in China may prover a big obstacle to this..

Well said, but I don't think China is afraid of sanctions or any other punitive measures taken against it. As for technology transfer, China has stolen all the technology it needs from the west. The only technology they have not stolen is chip design and production but they are making giant strides in this regard.

I think no nation can sanction China at this point and make it change its ways. Only the US can sanction China and cause a little problem here and there, but nothing damaging to China's economy. Hauwei is an example of how damaging US sanctions can be for a Chinese company but China's economy remains unaffected thus far. And China has retaliated against American sanctions too. The fact that a lot of American companies like Apple, Tesla, Microsoft, etc rely on this Chinese market would give China leverage if the trade war worsens with America. China is also the biggest source of revenue for Hollywood.

China doesn't want to mend fences with the West. It needs the friction to whip up nationalistic sentiment which would, in turn, benefit the communist party. Most Chinese people wouldn't support the communist party if they didn't feel the west was hellbent on impeding China's development. The communist party wants this narrative to continue.
Re: US Nuke Bombers And Nato Jets Conduct War Games On Russia Doorstep by Julianaa: 12:19pm On Jun 06, 2021
seanwilliam:

Just shut up if you can’t comprehend simple English ..

He said “. Russia is a poor country if you don't know compared to the top European countries, US, Uk and even China. “ Russia is very poor country compared to those emboldened.. Russia no even Dey top 10 ..

Which means , if dem go to war, Russia is gone
bro, please can you share me mtn data?
Re: US Nuke Bombers And Nato Jets Conduct War Games On Russia Doorstep by atonement12: 3:34pm On Jun 06, 2021
Meninmen:

Ignorance speaking.

So, because you have studied whatever for 40 years plus, you think you are talking to someone who is in his 20s right?

which modern weaponry are you talking about?

Air: Russia can't compete with US when it comes to Air superiority. Their only stealth aircraft have still not been put into full active service because of technical issues. The Sukhoi Su-57 can't match US F-35, and Rapports stealth fighters (not to talk of the 6th generation stealth aircraft that has already been tested by the US). The US have a larger bomber force than Russia (B-2, B-52 and B-1, not to talk of the B-21 raider under development)

Sea: The US have more submarines than Russia. Their submarines are stealthier and Nuclear powered while Russia still operates submarines that are fuel based. Th US has about 11 aircraft carriers. Russia has only one.

The only area the US seems to be lagging behind for now is on hypersonic missiles and they are pumping billions into that area now.

It's a pity I am having a discussion with someone who thinks the Cuban missile crisis was merely about Political brinkmanship.

Hint for you: The stationing of missiles in Europe by the US (especially in Italy) was one of the driving force that made USSR decided to station missiles in Cuba so that USSR can have a tactical first strike from Cuba (just as the US would have from Europe) if war breaks out between USSR and US.

Go update your knowledge. It's rusty!

And if this is what you mean by Russian submarines are permanently stationed in East and West coast of the US, then you are a permanent clown! grin grin grin grin
Arrogant childish nonentities like you educated by Western propaganda media will keep arguing till the faecal matter hits you in the face.
I won't waste my time showing you the folly in all those gibberish pro US you wrote above.
You are even bragging about the scandalous F-35s, and you claim you know about air superiority.
You Know the US does not have hypersonic missiles, and you don't understand that those aircraft Carriers are sitting ducks.
You think modern warfare is just about numbers. Even the Pentagon is very worried stealthy, undetectable Russian submarines, they had to call them "dead end".
I will not waste my time telling you the names and capabilities of some new Russian missiles and torpedoes-update youself. .. when their productuon was announced, the Pentagon/NATO where initially arguing that it was scientfically impossible.
You are just a Western media brainwashed insolent kid.
You now went and screen grab some rubbsh thinking you'll impress your daddy.grin
'We' know how it will end, and how swift the "Bear" will destroy Babylon America...you can now cry me a river! undecided

2 Likes

Re: US Nuke Bombers And Nato Jets Conduct War Games On Russia Doorstep by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jun 06, 2021
atonement12:
Arrogant childish nonentities like you educated by Western propaganda media will keep arguing till the faecal matter hits you in the face.
I won't waste my time showing you the folly in all those gibberish pro US you wrote above.
You are even bragging about the scandalous F-35s, and you claim you know about air superiority.
You Know the US does not have hypersonic missiles, and you don't understand that those aircraft Carriers are sitting ducks.
You think modern warfare is just about numbers. Even the Pentagon is very worried stealthy, undetectable Russian submarines, they had to call them "dead end".
I will not waste my time telling you the names and capabilities of some new Russian missiles and torpedoes-update youself. .. when their productuon was announced, the Pentagon/NATO where initially arguing that it was scientfically impossible.
You are just a Western media brainwashed insolent kid.
You now went and screen grab some rubbsh thinking you'll impress your daddy.grin
'We' know how it will end, and how swift the "Bear" will destroy Babylon America...you can now cry me a river! undecided

Lol. Let me show you how I have owned you in this discuss.

First, you talked about how few Russian submarines are permanently stationed in the east and west coast of the US. I presented proof you that the supposed submarines patrolled several miles off US East coast, in international waters. Instead of you to show proof that Russian submarines are permanently stationed in US east and west coast as you alleged, you began blabbing. Russia Submarines stationed permanently in US east and west coast? How does that sound to you? Only this statement alone confirmed you are a clown!

On the contrary, there have been more incidence of US stealth submarines lurking close to and into Russia's territorial waters.

Then you talked about the Cuban missile crisis being a political brinkmanship. Fact was presented you that it was actually more of a military tactics than just political brinkmanship as you claimed.

Now you just wrote alot and said nothing. He said he wouldn't say anything about New Russian missiles and torpedos. Lol. It is the US that is not producing New military hardwares? Very funny human being! A country whose military budget is bigger than Russia's and China's combined will not be developing new weapons? Lol! What are the monies now used for? To drink beer abi grin.

Should I tell you the US recent advances in the military field? Talking about Russia torpedoes. Mtcheew!!! Even China and Russia are finding it difficult to keep up. Infact, the US have taken the battle to Space now, while still dominating the earth!

When have you heard of the US stealing Russia Military technology to make their weapons? But Russia is constantly involved in trying to steal US latest military technology, still they can't beat the best.

Even Putin and Russia knows that when it comes to military might, the US is number 1. Infact, the US doesn't think highly of Russia anymore. The greatest threat to their might is no longer Russia but China.

How come Russia always plead with the US anytime the US decides to leave their Nuclear treaties? The US is no longer renewing the open sky treat, now Putin is scared! grin

The number 1 Military super power in the world is the US. If you don't like this statement of fact, drink sniper! grin.

PS: we can actually do a comparision of each countries military capabilities (Air, sea, land).

70 years old man wants to show he has knowledge of world Military affairs while displaying Ignorance at the same time!
Re: US Nuke Bombers And Nato Jets Conduct War Games On Russia Doorstep by atonement12: 10:47pm On Jun 06, 2021
Meninmen:

First, you talked about how few Russian submarines are permanently stationed in the east and west coast of the US. I presented proof you that the supposed submarines patrolled several miles off US East coast, in international waters. Instead of you to show proof that Russian submarines are permanently stationed in US east and west coast as you alleged, you began blabbing. Russia Submarines stationed permanently in US east and west coast? How does that sound to you? Only this statement alone confirmed you are a clown!

On the contrary, there have been more incidence of US stealth submarines lurking close to and into Russia's territorial waters.

Then you talked about the Cuban missile crisis being a political brinkmanship. Fact was presented you that it was actually more of a military tactics than just political brinkmanship as you claimed.

Now you just wrote alot and said nothing. He said he wouldn't say anything about New Russian missiles and torpedos. Lol. It is the US that is not producing New military hardwares? Very funny human being! A country whose military budget is bigger than Russia's and China's combined will not be developing new weapons? Lol! What are the monies now used for? To drink beer abi grin.

Should I tell you the US recent advances in the military field? Talking about Russia torpedoes. Mtcheew!!! Even China and Russia are finding it difficult to keep up. Infact, the US have taken the battle to Space now, while still dominating the earth!

When have you heard of the US stealing Russia Military technology to make their weapons? But Russia is constantly involved in trying to steal US latest military technology, still they can't beat the best.

Even Putin and Russia knows that when it comes to military might, the US is number 1. Infact, the US doesn't think highly of Russia anymore. The greatest threat to their might is no longer Russia but China.

How come Russia always plead with the US anytime the US decides to leave their Nuclear treaties? The US is no longer renewing the open sky treat, now Putin is scared! grin

The number 1 Military super power in the world is the US. If you don't like this statement of fact, drink sniper! grin.

PS: we can actually do a comparision of each countries military capabilities (Air, sea, land).

70 years old man wants to show he has knowledge of world Military affairs while displaying Ignorance at the same time!
Ignorant, petulant kid!

1 Like

Re: US Nuke Bombers And Nato Jets Conduct War Games On Russia Doorstep by Nobody: 7:34am On Jun 07, 2021
atonement12:
Ignorant, petulant kid!

Lol. An adult who opens his moth Waaa in a public discuss to pour out toxic! Continue denying the obvious starring at you!

You think say knowledge comes by age abi? Or to be older means to be more knowledgeable in a subject matter? Sorry for you!
Re: US Nuke Bombers And Nato Jets Conduct War Games On Russia Doorstep by ben1daEbiri(m): 11:10am On Jun 07, 2021
Flamees:

Us is a country with dirty secret
Imagine Usa the first country to produce nuclear weapons
If any serious earn escalate you will be surprised where their weapons comes from

Being the first to do something doesn't make you the best at it. Early missiles were developed by nazi Germany but today Russia has the beat ICBM around,they have a very good airforce too.

If Russia stations ICBM carrier between the NATO members borders trust me they'll back out. If an all out war breaks out, it will be between Russia and the US because these other nations have very little to no firepower.

Once again there would be no wars in the nearest future because the nations that matter posses weapons of check and balances.

2 Likes

Re: US Nuke Bombers And Nato Jets Conduct War Games On Russia Doorstep by ben1daEbiri(m): 11:11am On Jun 07, 2021
Meninmen:

All I see here is exaggerated lies. Get you facts right bro
Re: US Nuke Bombers And Nato Jets Conduct War Games On Russia Doorstep by ben1daEbiri(m): 11:15am On Jun 07, 2021
seunny4lif:
Saudi spend more money than Russia on her military for the pass 5 years
Does it mean Saudi can take on Russia

He knows next to nothing. It's not necessarily by spending billions on nothing. Most of the budget is actually on research and NOT weapons development. American spent billions to develop the F-35 but it has been maimed with faults so they had to developed another. Till date, even America accepts that their best fighter jet is the F-22 Raptor. The SU-35 is better comparatively with cost to the F-35

2 Likes

Re: US Nuke Bombers And Nato Jets Conduct War Games On Russia Doorstep by Headachetoigboh(f): 11:40am On Jun 07, 2021
Hndrrxxx:
STFU
Don't you know Russia has more nukes than the US?? Where do you live please

Am so. Who.are the Russian allies?
Have u heard of NATO?

Bros chill.make we face Naija problem finish
Re: US Nuke Bombers And Nato Jets Conduct War Games On Russia Doorstep by atonement12: 6:20pm On Jun 07, 2021
Meninmen:

Lol. An adult who opens his moth Waaa in a public discuss to pour out toxic! Continue denying the obvious starring at you!

You think say knowledge comes by age abi? Or to be older means to be more knowledgeable in a subject matter? Sorry for you!
� Your emotional tirades and western media induced sentiments, is not informed "knowledge"!
Before the end of next year, you will 'revisit your assessment' of Russia! cheesy

1 Like

Re: US Nuke Bombers And Nato Jets Conduct War Games On Russia Doorstep by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jun 07, 2021
atonement12:
� Your emotional tirades and western media induced sentiments, is not informed "knowledge"!
Before the end of next year, you will 'revisit your assessment' of Russia! cheesy

Lol. "Western media induced sentiments" grin grin. And your assessment of Russian military might is from which media? Nigeria media? Lol. So, if for example, you see on CNN that Russia lost the Cold war, you will cry foul play because it's from CNN?

Before the end of next year, you will "revisit your assessment of the US" cool
Re: US Nuke Bombers And Nato Jets Conduct War Games On Russia Doorstep by unzatimes: 4:59pm On Jun 08, 2021
ben1daEbiri:

Being the first to do something doesn't make you the best at it. Early missiles were developed by nazi Germany but today Russia has the beat ICBM around,they have a very good airforce too.

If Russia stations ICBM carrier between the NATO members borders trust me they'll back out. If an all out war breaks out, it will be between Russia and the US because these other nations have very little to no firepower.

Once again there would be no wars in the nearest future because the nations that matter posses weapons of check and balances.

Putin Rewrites the Law of the Geopolitical Jungle
Pepe Escobar
https://www.unz.com/pescobar/putin-rewrites-the-law-of-the-geopolitical-jungle/
Putin’s address to the Russian Federal Assembly – a de facto State of the Nation – was a judo move that left Atlanticist sphere hawks particularly stunned.

...Once again Putin had to stress that “we really don’t want to burn any bridges. But if someone perceives our good intentions as indifference or weakness and intends to burn those bridges completely or even blow them up, he should know that Russia’s response will be asymmetric, swift and harsh”.

So here’s the new law of the geopolitical jungle – backed by Mr. Iskander, Mr. Kalibr, Mr. Avangard, Mr. Peresvet, Mr. Khinzal, Mr. Sarmat, Mr. Zircon and other well-respected gentlemen, hypersonic and otherwise, later complimented on the record. Those who poke the Bear to the point of threatening “the fundamental interests of our security will regret what has been done, as they have regretted nothing for a very long time.”

Even before Putin’s address, Kiev, NATO and the Pentagon apparently got the message implicit in Russia moving two armies, massive artillery batteries and airborne divisions to the borders of Donbass and to Crimea – not to mention top naval assets moved from the Caspian to the Black Sea. NATO could not even dream of matching that.

Facts on different grounds speak volumes. Both Paris and Berlin were terrified of a possible Kiev clash directly against Russia, and lobbied furiously against it, bypassing the EU and NATO.

https://www.unz.com/pescobar/ukraine-redux-war-russophobia-and-pipelineistan/[url][/url]

1 Like

Re: US Nuke Bombers And Nato Jets Conduct War Games On Russia Doorstep by atonement12: 8:32pm On Jun 08, 2021
Meninmen:

Lol. "Western media induced sentiments" grin grin. And your assessment of Russian military might is from which media? Nigeria media? Lol. So, if for example, you see on CNN that Russia lost the Cold war, you will cry foul play because it's from CNN?

Before the end of next year, you will "revisit your assessment of the US" cool
Re: US Nuke Bombers And Nato Jets Conduct War Games On Russia Doorstep by Lukuluku69(m): 12:08pm On Jun 18, 2021
UCHIHAmask:

japan and Indian against china's full strength,you must be joking..
japan is a thing but,indian!seems like you re overestimating Indian's latent technology,abi you no hear wetin sup for that their boundary with china!!!

note:some nations have "major" sophisticated weapons because they bought it or copied innovations while others made all their weapons major or minor themselves...

I hope you know that Japan took China to cleaners during WWII?

I hope you know that the Japanese were pushed back when the Americans entered the war full time

I hope you know that the whole of Asia was Japan's Colony during WWII?

I hope you know that Japan can assemble over a hundred Nuclear Bombs in DAYS? The current restrictions were placed on them by the Americans who never trusted them with a bomb because of Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

In the next Major War, if there is any, every major power already have a clear cut enemy/theatre to face.

I repeat, the coalition of Japan and Indian is there to take on China.

Russia to take on Europe an America.
Re: US Nuke Bombers And Nato Jets Conduct War Games On Russia Doorstep by UCHIHAmask: 5:03pm On Jun 18, 2021
Lukuluku69:

I hope you know that Japan took China to cleaners during WWII?

I hope you know that the Japanese were pushed back when the Americans entered the war full time

I hope you know that the whole of Asia was Japan's Colony during WWII?

I hope you know that Japan can assemble over a hundred Nuclear Bombs in DAYS? The current restrictions were placed on them by the Americans who never trusted them with a bomb because of Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

In the next Major War, if there is any, every major power already have a clear cut enemy/theatre to face.

I repeat, the coalition of Japan and Indian is there to take on China.

Russia to take on Europe an America.
i speak not of past glories,growth is constant,china has surpassed japan in many ways,besides my bone of contention is that you insult this powers by mentioning indian!
wtf is indian......

1 Like

Re: US Nuke Bombers And Nato Jets Conduct War Games On Russia Doorstep by Lukuluku69(m): 7:49pm On Jun 18, 2021
UCHIHAmask:

i speak not of past glories,growth is constant,china has surpassed japan in many ways,besides my bone of contention is that you insult this powers by mentioning indian!
wtf is indian......

Japan can assemble Nukes in Days. Hundred of them. While India is a Nuclear power backed by over a billion humans.

If you think they are not to be reckoned with, no wahala
Re: US Nuke Bombers And Nato Jets Conduct War Games On Russia Doorstep by UCHIHAmask: 11:49pm On Jun 19, 2021
Lukuluku69:

Japan can assemble Nukes in Days. Hundred of them. While India is a Nuclear power backed by over a billion humans.

If you think they are not to be reckoned with, no wahala
yes japan can assemble but,china has it already in their arsenal and are making more....a nation that has to assemble cannot be given credit,what if it's allies fail....

indian with its low power nascent stockpile(don't let me go into details about it's nuclear missile explosive strength,range and number of tests)....
removing the influence of the big boys(usa),indian would think twice about engaging the ingenuity of china even when paired with japan(also removing the influenc of the usa on them).....
i repeat,india try ooo but nah insult to mention am amidst this cosmic powers.
no wahala sha

1 Like

Re: US Nuke Bombers And Nato Jets Conduct War Games On Russia Doorstep by Appleyard(m): 4:21pm On Jun 28, 2021
Lighthammer:
Some kids here need orientation
too much of hollywood movies
cc
appleyard.
zoharariel

Be it known to thee that some persons are wired to die with their eyes wide open. Those are the sons of Adam who lives in the "False reality" world created for them by the hegemonic brainwashing machine called Hollywood. In that fantasy world, one man called Rambo can kill of a whole city without a single bullet penetrating him. When you have these type of kids running amoc on threads they knew nothing about, we can do nothing but to leave them to their ignorance. It's useless trying to educate brickwalls. Anyone that tells you that Russia and China combined are no match for the US don't deserve your response.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Nuke Bombers And Nato Jets Conduct War Games On Russia Doorstep by Appleyard(m): 4:40pm On Jun 28, 2021
joyandfaith:

Has Russia won any war in the last 100 years ?
really?
Re: US Nuke Bombers And Nato Jets Conduct War Games On Russia Doorstep by Appleyard(m): 5:01pm On Jun 28, 2021
Beancounter93:

Actually, he is right. US is far ahead of Russia.

Russia is an advanced nation, but for every advanced bit that they have the US is probably miles ahead.

The problem was that for a long time, Russia was under communist rule...which meant that their inventors were not making money for their inventions, meanhwile the US inventors were making (for the most part!) money from their inventions, leading to more investment in more inventions.

An Elon Musk would not have been possible, or even a Bill Gates, in Russia.

US far ahead of Russia...when you make exaggerations without facts, you arrived at sheer ignorance. Militarily speaking, the US is only far ahead in numerics, not in quality or type. Get your facts straight.

Communism did not, and has not stopped progressive inventions in Russia. Rather, It's Russia geopolitical ideology that shapes it's sense of invention, not the system of government they practiced. The Elon Musk you're talking about cannot launch it's satellites into orbit without Russian rocket engine. It's a matter of ideology. US in spite of it's efforts is still pathetically dependent on Russian rocket engines to go to space. cool

And in case you don't know, Yankees actually copy some Russian techs, not the other way round.

My friend, let's not kid ourselves. There are many billionaires in Russia too but they're defined by their own ideology.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Nuke Bombers And Nato Jets Conduct War Games On Russia Doorstep by Appleyard(m): 5:09pm On Jun 28, 2021
Beancounter93:

Space X is Elon's initiative...Russia has its own separate space industry and agency...which manufactures the Cosmos and Proton rockets, as well as the Soyuz capsule, which was used to transport US astronauts when the Space shuttle was retired.

Infact the Russians were not able to get a man on the moon largely because their rocket design was defective compared to the US , to give an example.

Imao! grin
Re: US Nuke Bombers And Nato Jets Conduct War Games On Russia Doorstep by Appleyard(m): 5:12pm On Jun 28, 2021
Vicotex:
hahahhahahha ignoramus.
Space x is using Russian made engines for his spacecraft.
Google is your friend
The guy is just ignorant.
Re: US Nuke Bombers And Nato Jets Conduct War Games On Russia Doorstep by Appleyard(m): 6:45pm On Jun 28, 2021
eminemkayc:

Kindly be aware that stealth technology wasn't developed by the Americans but by a Russian Mathematician called Pyotr Ufimtsev. In the 60s Pyotr was conducting an advanced research into the deflection of strong electromagnetive waves firstly on 2D objects and then on 3D objects. He derived the mathematical equations with all his literature written in Russian. His works were later de-classified by the Russian military at the time and the Americans stole and studied his research which Locheed Martins used in the design of F-117, a stealth fighter and thereafter, the B-2 strategic bomber. The Russians are highly advanced in the field of spacial and analytical physics and mathematics. They are known to have designed and tested the most powerful nuclear device ever detonated by mankind - the Tsar Bomba. With due considerations to the capabilities of western nations, it will be foolhardly for NATO to directly confront Russia as the consequent devastation far out weigh any benefits. The Russians single handedly fought a ruthless war with the Germans in the battle of Stalingrad - One of the most deadlist War in the history of Warfare. They stopped the powerful Germans and kicked them out of the Soviet Union.
A lot of folks here are just plain ingnorant.
Re: US Nuke Bombers And Nato Jets Conduct War Games On Russia Doorstep by Appleyard(m): 6:49pm On Jun 28, 2021
baralatie:

The Russia army was only able to conduct this warfare as a result of supplies and backup from the us and the allied forces
Another truckload of ignorance and revisionism.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Xenophobia: Nigerian Men Are Snatching Our Wives – South African Politician / Prisoner Swap: The Moment Bout, Griner Crossed Paths At a UAE airport tarmac / Woman Buries Her Husband With A Live Snake In Ghana (Video)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.