Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,620 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

US Nuke Bombers And Nato Jets Conduct War Games On Russia Doorstep - Foreign Affairs (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Nuke Bombers And Nato Jets Conduct War Games On Russia Doorstep (42442 Views)

China Flies 19 Nuke Bombers and Fighter Jets Into Taiwan Air Space (Pix) / WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) / Biggest US Navy War Games In 40 Years To Prepare For WW3( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Nuke Bombers And Nato Jets Conduct War Games On Russia Doorstep by Vicotex(m): 8:50am On Jun 05, 2021
noisy45:

Be tacitful and make research USA buys rocket engines and submarine nuclear reactor engines from Russia know that fact and know peace.
dem too dey watch cnn.
Dem know nothing about Russia

2 Likes

Re: US Nuke Bombers And Nato Jets Conduct War Games On Russia Doorstep by Vicotex(m): 8:53am On Jun 05, 2021
Meninmen:

The only sensible thing you said here is that no country is ready for Nuclear war, which I agree with! But for Nukes, leave it for the US. Russia makes too much noise. The US, unlike Russia and China is not a country to make so much noise about their nukes, neither, are they a country that display hard military ware like Russia and China do on certain National celebrations.

Of all the Nuclear arm treaties between the US and Russia, Russia always fidgets when America says they wouldn't extend such treaties when it expires or when the US pulls out.

Maybe you don't know that the USSR trying to spend on weapons like the US (the arms race) was a major factor in the disintegration of the USSR. They know in a arms race, they can't outdo the Americans, so they need treaties.

You ended up giving false information

1 Like

Re: US Nuke Bombers And Nato Jets Conduct War Games On Russia Doorstep by Vicotex(m): 8:53am On Jun 05, 2021
[s]
Meninmen:

The only sensible thing you said here is that no country is ready for Nuclear war, which I agree with! But for Nukes, leave it for the US. Russia makes too much noise. The US, unlike Russia and China is not a country to make so much noise about their nukes, neither, are they a country that display hard military ware like Russia and China do on certain National celebrations.

Of all the Nuclear arm treaties between the US and Russia, Russia always fidgets when America says they wouldn't extend such treaties when it expires or when the US pulls out.

Maybe you don't know that the USSR trying to spend on weapons like the US (the arms race) was a major factor in the disintegration of the USSR. They know in a arms race, they can't outdo the Americans, so they need treaties.

You ended up giving false information [/s]

1 Like

Re: US Nuke Bombers And Nato Jets Conduct War Games On Russia Doorstep by Vicotex(m): 8:54am On Jun 05, 2021
[s]
Meninmen:

[/s]

Re: US Nuke Bombers And Nato Jets Conduct War Games On Russia Doorstep by Nobody: 8:56am On Jun 05, 2021
noisy45:

Be tacitful and make research USA buys rocket engines and submarine nuclear reactor engines from Russia know that fact and know peace.

Rocket engines for launching satellites only and that was in danger of ending 5 years ago due to US congress complaining

Not for other things.

The US does not buy submarine nuclear reactors from Russia.
Re: US Nuke Bombers And Nato Jets Conduct War Games On Russia Doorstep by Nobody: 9:14am On Jun 05, 2021
Vicotex:
[i][/i]

Please state the false information!

1 Like

Re: US Nuke Bombers And Nato Jets Conduct War Games On Russia Doorstep by Hndrrxxx(m): 9:57am On Jun 05, 2021
Meninmen:

WELL
Whatever makes you sleep kid!
Re: US Nuke Bombers And Nato Jets Conduct War Games On Russia Doorstep by Hndrrxxx(m): 9:58am On Jun 05, 2021
Meninmen:

WELL
Whatever makes you sleep kid! I'm done
Re: US Nuke Bombers And Nato Jets Conduct War Games On Russia Doorstep by Nobody: 10:08am On Jun 05, 2021
Hndrrxxx:
WELL
Whatever makes you sleep kid! I'm done

Good for your mental health Son! grin

2 Likes

Re: US Nuke Bombers And Nato Jets Conduct War Games On Russia Doorstep by bizzibodi(m): 11:39am On Jun 05, 2021
Vicotex:

Lies wey you dey peddle too dey smell.
Lend and lease wey Russia pay back after the war.
The lend and lease did little contribution to the Eastern front
Omo Russia, little contribution Abi.WW2 analyst.
Re: US Nuke Bombers And Nato Jets Conduct War Games On Russia Doorstep by Lukuluku69(m): 11:56am On Jun 05, 2021
joyandfaith:

Ukraine-Russia is still on.

Russia-Ukraine is not on. It is a walk over for Russia if it was ever on.

Half of Ukraine is under Russia financed Rebels.

Russia has been hoisting her flag under Scandinavian Countries continental shelf claiming immense Gas and Oil Reserves.

What has NATO done? These are member countries.

1 Like

Re: US Nuke Bombers And Nato Jets Conduct War Games On Russia Doorstep by Lukuluku69(m): 12:09pm On Jun 05, 2021
baralatie:

Which will leave us with who will seize advantage after the war !

Will it be India,Japan or China(if china does not join the fray)

Israel is poised to take advantage. Trust me on this one.

Japan and Indian will cancel out China.

Russia will take care of Europe and America.

Africa is hungry, lacks leaders that are visionary, our Tech know-how is below par, so no one will bother us.

South America? They are not bother with Religion that much, so it won't hit them that hard.

Be fearful if there is an ALL OUT NUCLEAR WAR.
Re: US Nuke Bombers And Nato Jets Conduct War Games On Russia Doorstep by Vicotex(m): 12:23pm On Jun 05, 2021
Meninmen:

Please state the false information!
everything you wrote are false
Re: US Nuke Bombers And Nato Jets Conduct War Games On Russia Doorstep by UCHIHAmask: 12:26pm On Jun 05, 2021
Belial06:
I think we all heard Putin swallow saliva while choking at the sight of this Armada

No matter how tough you think you are , when an Armada of 30 Nations Air fighters descend on you... Well is goodbye Russia

grin

Ariwo ko ni War might o
aren't you shameful?
30 Nations against 1!or did Russian supporters on nairaland claim Russia's superiority over 30 EU nations!that's absurd....
nevertheless,if russia is to fall,it would be because of the US amidst them and many would go down with it.

what do you think,NATO VS russia,china,north korea,iran etc
Re: US Nuke Bombers And Nato Jets Conduct War Games On Russia Doorstep by UCHIHAmask: 12:40pm On Jun 05, 2021
Lukuluku69:

Israel is poised to take advantage. Trust me on this one.

Japan and Indian will cancel out China.

Russia will take care of Europe and America.

Africa is hungry, lacks leaders that are visionary, our Tech know-how is below par, so no one will bother us.

South America? They are not bother with Religion that much, so it won't hit them that hard.

Be fearful if there is an ALL OUT NUCLEAR WAR.

japan and Indian against china's full strength,you must be joking..
japan is a thing but,indian!seems like you re overestimating Indian's latent technology,abi you no hear wetin sup for that their boundary with china!!!

note:some nations have "major" sophisticated weapons because they bought it or copied innovations while others made all their weapons major or minor themselves...
Re: US Nuke Bombers And Nato Jets Conduct War Games On Russia Doorstep by Belial06: 12:43pm On Jun 05, 2021
[s]
UCHIHAmask:

aren't you shameful?
30 Nations against 1!or did Russian supporters on nairaland claim Russia's superiority over 30 EU nations!that's absurd....
nevertheless,if russia is to fall,it would be because of the US amidst them and many would go down with it.

what do you think,NATO VS russia,china,north korea,iran etc
[/s]

Hush this isn't a video game! Grow up! You play too many games
Re: US Nuke Bombers And Nato Jets Conduct War Games On Russia Doorstep by ben1daEbiri(m): 1:00pm On Jun 05, 2021
brightalo1010:
So usa and Russia na mate now abi? Keep hyping Putin
US can never attack Russia bro

1 Like

Re: US Nuke Bombers And Nato Jets Conduct War Games On Russia Doorstep by atonement12: 2:37pm On Jun 05, 2021
Danny50:
You dont know what you are saying bro. Russia cant dare witi any NATO nation without going down.
We shall see....."In one hour, America will burn", says the Lord!
Re: US Nuke Bombers And Nato Jets Conduct War Games On Russia Doorstep by atonement12: 2:43pm On Jun 05, 2021
Beancounter93:

Because someone told you that...and because you are opposed to 'US supremacy'..that's why you believe that.

Men landed on the moon...and everyone accepts that, including the Soviets...who sent some of their memorabilia up with the first men on the moon, and who got a lot of the moon rocks for study in return.

You are guilty of what you accuse others of.

My beleif that the US landed on the moon does not mean I uncritically accept US is right all the time.
"moon rocks for study"-you are one of the 'beguiled'! wink. You are entitled to your "belief"! I am entitled to my research and evidences of the Hollywood stage-managed moon landing hoax. Cheers!wink
Re: US Nuke Bombers And Nato Jets Conduct War Games On Russia Doorstep by atonement12: 3:05pm On Jun 05, 2021
Meninmen:

Stop shouting wow wow wow like a siren. State your contrary view. I say it again, Russia doesn't have the reach of the US. Don't come here to display ignorance.

I should update myself about Cuban Missile crisis? Lol. What is there to update? The US came out victorious and the USSR backed down, and this, together with other factors Iead to the disintegration of USSR years later!

Wetin you wan hear again? They shout wow wow wow like ambulance!

Update yourself about modern weaponry as some of us have had the grace to do for 40+ years, not old school Soviet weapons and "cold war" politics!
Just a hint: Few Russian submarines that are permanently stationed in East and West coast of USA, will cause dessruction hundred times more than any missiles stationed in Cuba.
The Cuban missiles crises was more about political brinkmanship than any major tactical advantage! smiley
P.S I like your naija emotional outburst though! wink
Re: US Nuke Bombers And Nato Jets Conduct War Games On Russia Doorstep by atonement12: 3:15pm On Jun 05, 2021
joyandfaith:

Read about Berlin wall. Stop reading history upside down
What has Berlin Wall got to do with the fall of Berlin and end of Hitler's Nazi army?
Re: US Nuke Bombers And Nato Jets Conduct War Games On Russia Doorstep by atonement12: 3:16pm On Jun 05, 2021
Belial06:
[s][/s]

Shut up

Now go to bed
Another nairaland kid!
Re: US Nuke Bombers And Nato Jets Conduct War Games On Russia Doorstep by Daum: 3:23pm On Jun 05, 2021
pinkgoodies:

Lol. U dey talk paperweight countries weh dey Nato. Only iran go wipe out like 15 countries in Nato. Na country like poland u go call now. Well, no war is coming, atleast not in a Decade.

Which Iran
Iran when day shoot down their own plane.
Re: US Nuke Bombers And Nato Jets Conduct War Games On Russia Doorstep by seanwilliam(m): 3:27pm On Jun 05, 2021
Some people are just so uninformed..

America military budget is more than Russia , China , Indian , uk, Germany combined.

This is just simple analysis

USA spends over 600b$ which is more than naija economy on military alone , yet some Are still saying Russia can match usa .. una funny ..

2 Likes

Re: US Nuke Bombers And Nato Jets Conduct War Games On Russia Doorstep by seanwilliam(m): 3:30pm On Jun 05, 2021
timesup234:
you are a complete donkey and camel. Ewu mumu. Very boring. CNN and Fox's news don damaged your brain and now you are a complete vegetable. Israel and America are the greatest cowards who only win wars in Hollywood movies. If you want baby Israel to start crying just tell them Hezbollah is coming. Taliban who fought with wheel barrow and camels destroyed American military in totality. Americans are the greatest liars and know how to hide their true casualties from brainwashed idiots like you. The number of US soldiers slaughtered like chicken in Iraq is close to [b]200,000 [/b]but thanks to western brainwashing media for turning you into a baboon
can you prove the bolded? Stop exposing your ignorance jare..

I’m sure you read it on the internet, abi were you there to count the scores ? After all you’ll still refer me to google , which is still America’s product .. lol.

Every country of the world is an America’s puppet. A country that has military base in almost all countries of the world , na him u Dey yarn okoto mew mew like this?
Re: US Nuke Bombers And Nato Jets Conduct War Games On Russia Doorstep by Daum: 3:38pm On Jun 05, 2021
Do you guys think it's easy to attack another country that you have no borders with. A country where the only way there is by air and sea. Do you know the immense resources in shipping men, and machines to fight war in another continent.

America has been in the business of fighting wars in other continents. You people don't know the logistics involved. Sustaining a military campaign in a foreign land is very difficult and expensive.

America has presence globally.
Nukes aside.... No allies also
If Russia attacks the USA, that will be her end. Infact, don't borther attacking America. The German attack of American ships in WWII brought her into the conflict.

When Japan attacked pearl Harbor, that was the end of Japanese empire.
Even China is grateful that America helped them fight off the Japanese.

The Japanese are some of the most stubborn and ruthless fighters. Go and read about their Bushido code. They started what you call suicide bombing in large scales. They call it kamikaze. The Japanese beat the Russians like pulp. Collected part of China. Korea was a factory for collecting girls to satisfy their imperial army. The US fought the Japanese to their island.

While the war in Europe ended in 1945...it ended in Japan 1947 with the drop of the nuclear bomb. If not for that bomb, the Japanese would have fought till the end.

The US has the money to wage war.
War is expensive.

2 Likes

Re: US Nuke Bombers And Nato Jets Conduct War Games On Russia Doorstep by Daum: 3:39pm On Jun 05, 2021
seanwilliam:

America military budget is more than Russia , China , Indian , uk, Germany combined.

USA spends over 600b$ which is more than naija economy on military alone , yet some Are still saying Russia can match usa .. una funny ..

Don't mind them. They think war is video games. They don't know war is money.
Re: US Nuke Bombers And Nato Jets Conduct War Games On Russia Doorstep by seanwilliam(m): 3:40pm On Jun 05, 2021
Meninmen:

Lol. I'm tired responding to y'all. Let me address your points.

1. The US armies are motivated to die for their Nation. They have lost countless of Americans to wars. The only thing you will say is that, unlike Russia that is like a dictatorship, the US guages the mood of it's citizens before going to war. When most it's citizens are against going to war against a particular country, it will be difficult to go ahead as a leader especially when you will be seeking re-election, unlike Russia where Putin will always be president if he wishes to. But don't underestimate their resolve to go to any war.

2. Lol. Everyone talking about why the US need NATO or why the US needs Alliances. First alliances is what has given the US the Worldwide reach it has today all over the earth. It has bases in many countries in all continents of the world, making it the only country that can wage war from anywhere in the world. No other country has that capacity. And if all of those bases should descend on a particular country, your guess is good as mine.

Talking about NATO, I laugh! Is it easy to form and sustain a military alliance? Why are you talking as if Russia wouldn't have formed an alliance if they had the capacity to? Warsaw pact was formed by Russia during the cold war era to Counter NATO. Where is Warsaw pact today? Or you think Russia wouldn't have loved to form a military alliance? They don't have the capacity! Which is why countries that borders Russia are struggling to be part of NATO (including Ukraine) while some are already part of NATO, and the most embarrassing part is that some of these NATO members were part of the defunct USSR. If e easy, make Russia form a sustainable military alliance and then incorporate countries like Canada, Brazil, Argentina, Mexico and other countries that surround the US. I repeat, they don't have the capacity!

3. Talking about Iran blowing up Suadi Arabia oil wells. Well, there was no evidence that Iran directly carried out the attack. The attack was Carried out by militant groups sponsored by Iran, and not directly by Iran. But nuclear scientists of this same Iran are being murdered by agents of MOSSAD and CIA. Suleiman (former Iran military leader) was killed by a predator drone strike. What has Iran done?
you’re well informed.. 3gbosa for u
Re: US Nuke Bombers And Nato Jets Conduct War Games On Russia Doorstep by seanwilliam(m): 4:15pm On Jun 05, 2021
anonymous1759:

Short up abegi how is Russia poor? Switzerland,Luxembourg, Norway,Singapore etc standard of living is better than USA will call USA poor? At some point Libyans standard of living is higher than some countries in Europe. Does that make European countries poor?
If you don't know the meaning of poor keep quiet abegi.

Just shut up if you can’t comprehend simple English ..

He said “. Russia is a poor country if you don't know compared to the top European countries, US, Uk and even China. “ Russia is very poor country compared to those emboldened.. Russia no even Dey top 10 ..

Which means , if dem go to war, Russia is gone

Re: US Nuke Bombers And Nato Jets Conduct War Games On Russia Doorstep by noisy45(m): 4:19pm On Jun 05, 2021
Beancounter93:

Rocket engines for launching satellites only and that was in danger of ending 5 years ago due to US congress complaining

Not for other things.

The US does not buy submarine nuclear reactors from Russia.

Until you stumble on it someday
Re: US Nuke Bombers And Nato Jets Conduct War Games On Russia Doorstep by anonymous1759(m): 4:33pm On Jun 05, 2021
seanwilliam:

Just shut up if you can’t comprehend simple English ..

He said “. Russia is a poor country if you don't know compared to the top European countries, US, Uk and even China. “ Russia is very poor country compared to those emboldened.. Russia no even Dey top 10 ..
Which means , if dem go to war, Russia is gone

You're a big Goat a very fat one. Switzerland will defeat USA in the battle field because they're richer. Nonsense talk if you don't know the meaning of poor keep quiet too ok.
Iran is very poor but they're giving Saudi Arabia headache.
Go and understand the meaning of poor before you spill thrash.

1 Like

Re: US Nuke Bombers And Nato Jets Conduct War Games On Russia Doorstep by noisy45(m): 4:45pm On Jun 05, 2021
seanwilliam:

Military spending does not mean you are way above others in miltary technology 80% of that USA spending is spent mostly on upgrading the on the ground miltary gadgets and equipments while 20 is on researching new weapons. Let me tell one thing about Russia which the USA will never match and meetup that is ICBM intercontinental ballistic missiles both nuclear plutomic & atomic missles, nuclear armed submarines, war tanks and armoured vehicles and the world best air defence system S-300, S-400, S-500 remember the s-500 were been told can shoot down any missles twice the speed of sound . This the Russians are way ahead and have them in numerous numbers than the USA both the you know the area the USA is above Russia they are deadly war planes in numerous numbers and lots of battle ships.

Let me now burst your bubble. No American or Nato warplanes or drones will survive the onslaughter of Russian S-400 and S-500 air defence. No.2 read about the Russian Saturn or Satan nuclear missile, the iskadar missle and the bulava nuclear missle. That Satan is the devil missle faster than the speed of its own boom launch sound same with the iskadar, let's leave that bulave nuclear it's as if Lucifer built that missle it's a one compartment missle inside that missle is another 5 special nuclear war head. For example if one is launched at let say the USA state of Texas when that iskadar gets to hit Texas the other 5 missles will launch out them selves from that one compartment iskadar missle as and project towards hitting other nearby states sharing boundary with Texas.

See ehn give respect to the Russians when it comes to ICBM nuclear missle, best air defence system, lots of war tanks and lots of armoured vehicles, give respect it to the USA when it comes to numerous quantities of warplanes and battle ships.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Malia Obama Dances And Twerks at the Lollapalooza Concert (Video And Pics) / Xenophobia: Nigerian Men Are Snatching Our Wives – South African Politician / Prisoner Swap: The Moment Bout, Griner Crossed Paths At a UAE airport tarmac

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.