Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,920 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:11 PM

US Nuke Bombers And Nato Jets Conduct War Games On Russia Doorstep - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Nuke Bombers And Nato Jets Conduct War Games On Russia Doorstep (42319 Views)

China Flies 19 Nuke Bombers and Fighter Jets Into Taiwan Air Space (Pix) / WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) / Biggest US Navy War Games In 40 Years To Prepare For WW3( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Nuke Bombers And Nato Jets Conduct War Games On Russia Doorstep by Vicotex(m): 12:23pm On Jun 04, 2021
Plomo:

Let’s not forget Afghanistan
The Americans are still in Afghanistan over 20 years.
Russia archive their objectives in Afghanistan that's why they left.
They never came there to conquer.
Over the past 200 years, how many wars have has the US won without the help of its allies, Nato?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Nuke Bombers And Nato Jets Conduct War Games On Russia Doorstep by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jun 04, 2021
WorldRichest:

This one is a kid.

Who is this clown?
Re: US Nuke Bombers And Nato Jets Conduct War Games On Russia Doorstep by Ykc2(m): 12:25pm On Jun 04, 2021
Belial06:
I think we all head Putin swallow saliva while choking at the sight of this Armada

No matter how tough you think you are , when an Armada of 30 Nations Air fighters descend on you... Well is goodbye Russia

grin

Ariwo ko ni War might o
not goodbye Russia but that will be end of the world it will affect me and you

3 Likes

Re: US Nuke Bombers And Nato Jets Conduct War Games On Russia Doorstep by wuromallum(m): 12:25pm On Jun 04, 2021
Russia is a lion, if the whole strength of America it needs to invite other 19countries to showcase air power then they will fail if they venture to approach the lion. Do you people know the strength of Russia?

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: US Nuke Bombers And Nato Jets Conduct War Games On Russia Doorstep by Plomo: 12:26pm On Jun 04, 2021
Sincinnati:
I love America, less talk more action.

They only show off military might when necessary, not that empty tank Putin is driving around Moscow that he calls Satan.

All their action they couldn’t win a decent war without foreign intervention.

Mtchewww

4 Likes

Re: US Nuke Bombers And Nato Jets Conduct War Games On Russia Doorstep by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jun 04, 2021
Righteousness2:
From Wars and rumors of Wars, Earthquakes in divers places, Famines, Disaters, etc Everywhere we look all over the world , we see Bible Prophecies live before our Eyes.

And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Folks! Get Ready ! We are at the brink of the Flight 777 Rapture airlines..

Don't be Caught sitting on a bicycle!
Don't be left behind!
It is gonna be Hell on Earth!
Whenever I see your post.
I Wept.
Re: US Nuke Bombers And Nato Jets Conduct War Games On Russia Doorstep by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jun 04, 2021
Vicotex:

My niggaaa you definitely know nothing about Russia.
Without Russia there wouldn't have been Space X, which currently belongs to the Elon musk.
Don't mess with the bear

Space X is Elon's initiative...Russia has its own separate space industry and agency...which manufactures the Cosmos and Proton rockets, as well as the Soyuz capsule, which was used to transport US astronauts when the Space shuttle was retired.

Infact the Russians were not able to get a man on the moon largely because their rocket design was defective compared to the US , to give an example.

4 Likes

Re: US Nuke Bombers And Nato Jets Conduct War Games On Russia Doorstep by baralatie(m): 12:27pm On Jun 04, 2021
Luigi02:

Like I said, the USA are still the leaders, but others aren't far way behind. If the US makes the mistake of going to war with China and Russia, it would be the end of them and its not even a joke.
Russia and China are very close, go and research for yourself.
For you think the USA is still miles ahead of Russia is so ridiculous.
Tty watching a few comparison videos on YouTube and you'll see for yourself how China most especially has caught up with the US
It is not a straight forward theory though!
Russia and china are basically freenemies!
A us Russia was does not mean china would interfere because such a war would mean that the likelihood of the two nuclear giants obliterating themselves is high.of which china will want to take advantage.
A nato,Russia,china war is also useless because by the the time all are through with themselves.india and Japan will be the ones to seize the advantage.
So in summary neither of the superpowers in nuclear might will want to lose its current advantage.

But if countries like Nigeria and Iran start to flex muscle with us or Russia .they will gladly end everything in seconds.

7 Likes

Re: US Nuke Bombers And Nato Jets Conduct War Games On Russia Doorstep by somehow: 12:27pm On Jun 04, 2021
egenma:
I have never read Russia carry out this kind of exercise near any US door step before.
Weak people always make noise.

7 Likes

Re: US Nuke Bombers And Nato Jets Conduct War Games On Russia Doorstep by Vicotex(m): 12:27pm On Jun 04, 2021
Plomo:

Asides the soldiers fighting, mother nature also came under the command of the Red army and froze the balls of all krauts that ventured in the ussr
Mother nature my ass, do you think nature knows who to fight for?
Niggaa get your facts right.
80% of the NAZI armies lost thier lives to the red armies

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Nuke Bombers And Nato Jets Conduct War Games On Russia Doorstep by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jun 04, 2021
Vicotex:
[s][/s]
I bet you weren't alive then to know what actually happened during the Cuban issues

Lol. And you were alive then? Go read history bros and stop beating around the bush. So because I wasn't alive then, I can't know what happened when there are several documentaries of the events online.

Go read how B-52 bombers were in the orbit within striking distance of the Soviet Union and how the then President of SU had to retreat.

3 Likes

Re: US Nuke Bombers And Nato Jets Conduct War Games On Russia Doorstep by sslcrypt: 12:28pm On Jun 04, 2021
owobokiri:
Russia is not Burundi! Let's get serious here...
Biden and his cohorts should stop heating up international relations with all these juvenile shows..
Putin can't be worried by these.. Dude is armed with worse materials.., has an ebullient China as a solid àlly and can boast of the best Air Defence System in the whole wide world...
This show is for the consumption of the local populations in NATO countries.. NOT for Putin..

It's interesting how everyone calls China China. Once the military embargo is lifted on Japan that's when we can truly tell if China is a world power.

That's one thing China fears thus the reason they are claiming territories of other aaian nations saying they own the entire south China sea since acient times.

7 Likes

Re: US Nuke Bombers And Nato Jets Conduct War Games On Russia Doorstep by Getdabag: 12:28pm On Jun 04, 2021
Blackfire:
Some people will not be happy with these sexy aircraft angry
homo its male
Re: US Nuke Bombers And Nato Jets Conduct War Games On Russia Doorstep by owobokiri(m): 12:29pm On Jun 04, 2021
Zeezy81:

The same way you guys hyped Iran until it shot that ill fated most embarrassing missile that humble them till date
Iran is a strong regional power capable of hurting any power near the middle east/gulf exceedingly!

If you don't know this by now, you know nothing about different countries military capabilities. Iran, North Korea.., these are powerful countries outside western control and influence... Biden is trying to reinvigorate the treaty between the west and Iran over Iran's nuclear capabilities. Go and try building up your nuclear capability as a Nigerian government and see if this country won't be immediately bombed back to the Abrahamic days. It's a recognition of their immense military abilities that has forced the hands of the western powers on this score..

10 Likes

Re: US Nuke Bombers And Nato Jets Conduct War Games On Russia Doorstep by Vicotex(m): 12:29pm On Jun 04, 2021
Beancounter93:

Space X is Elon's initiative...Russia has its own separate space industry and agency...which manufactures the Cosmos and Proton rockets, as well as the Soyuz capsule, which was used to transport US astronauts when the Space shuttle was retired.

Infact the Russians were not able to get a man on the moon largely because their rocket design was defective compared to the US , to give an example.
hahahhahahha ignoramus.
Space x is using Russian made engines for his spacecraft.
Google is your friend

1 Like

Re: US Nuke Bombers And Nato Jets Conduct War Games On Russia Doorstep by Obrigardo: 12:29pm On Jun 04, 2021
This is what they call Flex.
Re: US Nuke Bombers And Nato Jets Conduct War Games On Russia Doorstep by Vicotex(m): 12:31pm On Jun 04, 2021
Meninmen:

Lol. And you were alive then? Go read history bros and stop beating around the bush. So because I wasn't alive then, I can't know what happened when there are several documentaries of the events online.

Go read how B-52 bombers were in the orbit within striking distance of the Soviet Union and how the then President of SU had to retreat.
then go read history about how the nukes were in Cuban without the US knowledge and any Bleep up they get wiped off the surface of earth for good.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Nuke Bombers And Nato Jets Conduct War Games On Russia Doorstep by HBB1(m): 12:32pm On Jun 04, 2021
Farki:

You guys don't understand how these things go, when Russia took over parts of Ukraine what did they do?

Nothing!

When Russian rebels destroyed a civilian plane with their citizens on board what did they do?

Nothing!

They can do nothing and will continue to do nothing as long as Russia has nuclear weapons that can turn their countries to dust.

Bros your Brain dey work abeg!

If they like, let 100 countries do show of force, e no mean anything.

Nuclear weapon na equaliser.

Russia has done what dey wish in Crimea, Ukraine and Syria without US doing anything.

It's all bark...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Nuke Bombers And Nato Jets Conduct War Games On Russia Doorstep by pegix(m): 12:33pm On Jun 04, 2021
S 400 missile defences gon wipe all those 4th generation jets europe depend on first

4 R 26 hypersonic missile to each country
Antisatellite weapon gon emerge

Believe me without satellite USA is nothing cause they will have to return to crude type of war.....no lead , nor guide

Kill me i kill u kinda battle

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Nuke Bombers And Nato Jets Conduct War Games On Russia Doorstep by Obrigardo: 12:34pm On Jun 04, 2021
wuromallum:
Russia is a lion, if the whole strength of America it needs to invite other 19countries to showcase air power then they will fail if they venture to approach the lion. Do you people know the strength of Russia?

See putins boot licker. Russia is a poor country if you don't know compared to the top European countries, US, Uk and even China. Just that the money is revolving round the oligarchs and putin's cronies, and they can make noise coz they have used all their fortune to stack up nuclear warheads and used to build putins presidential palace.

5 Likes

Re: US Nuke Bombers And Nato Jets Conduct War Games On Russia Doorstep by Reference(m): 12:34pm On Jun 04, 2021
The B52 is the ultimate badass aerial platform.

Each can carry up to 30 tons of ordinance or enough nukes to terminate a whole country, and with the latest uograde can fly to any part of the globe without refuelling.

The fact that the US has 76 operational platforms shoukd send shivers down the spine of any aggressor.

5 Likes

Re: US Nuke Bombers And Nato Jets Conduct War Games On Russia Doorstep by globalresource: 12:35pm On Jun 04, 2021
Hndrrxxx:
WTF?? They trying to test Russia or what??

The US should know they are not ready for Kremlin unless they wish to get wiped out shocked shocked shocked

Oga park well. Which Russia?
Re: US Nuke Bombers And Nato Jets Conduct War Games On Russia Doorstep by Foodforthought: 12:35pm On Jun 04, 2021
owobokiri:
Russia is not Burundi! Let's get serious here...
Biden and his cohorts should stop heating up international relations with all these juvenile shows..
Putin can't be worried by these.. Dude is armed with worse materials.., has an ebullient China as a solid àlly and can boast of the best Air Defence System in the whole wide world...
This show is for the consumption of the local populations in NATO countries.. NOT for Putin..
So you are telling me Russia is superior to the US, UK, Germany and almost 30 other world militaries? Oga go and sit down.

1 Like

Re: US Nuke Bombers And Nato Jets Conduct War Games On Russia Doorstep by PrudencyFeats: 12:36pm On Jun 04, 2021
Blackfire:
Some people will not be happy with these sexy aircraft angry

Yes... The Muslims
Re: US Nuke Bombers And Nato Jets Conduct War Games On Russia Doorstep by somehow: 12:36pm On Jun 04, 2021
Vicotex:

The Americans are still in Afghanistan over 20 years.
Russia archive their objectives in Afghanistan that's why they left.
They never came there to conquer.
Over the past 200 years, how many wars have has the US won without the help of its allies, Nato?

They have not won any war alone either.
Re: US Nuke Bombers And Nato Jets Conduct War Games On Russia Doorstep by Vicotex(m): 12:36pm On Jun 04, 2021
pegix:
S 400 missile defences gon wipe all those 4th generation europe depend on first

4 R 26 hypersonic missile to each country
Antisatellite weapon gon emerge

Believe me without satellite USA is nothing cause they will have to return to crude type of war.....no lead , nor guide

Kill me i kill u kinda battle

Most people here know nothing about Russia capabilities.
Dem think say na propaganda wey CNN and BBC dey dish out to them na be true.

They probably have no idea that Russia has the best A2/AD in the entire world

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Nuke Bombers And Nato Jets Conduct War Games On Russia Doorstep by owobokiri(m): 12:36pm On Jun 04, 2021
Foodforthought:

So you are telling me Russia is superior to the US, UK, Germany and almost 30 other world militaries? Oga go and sit down.
What do you know?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Nuke Bombers And Nato Jets Conduct War Games On Russia Doorstep by Mitishi: 12:36pm On Jun 04, 2021
egenma:
I have never read Russia carry out this kind of exercise near any US door step before.

Yes they did before, their nuclear bomber landed in Venezuela and the whole world news started shouting.

7 Likes

Re: US Nuke Bombers And Nato Jets Conduct War Games On Russia Doorstep by Luigi02(m): 12:37pm On Jun 04, 2021
Meninmen:

Lol. Thank God you agreed Russia comes third.

There is no assurance that a US-Russia war will trigger China to enter the war. However, I can tell you that even if China fights with Russia, the Alliance (NATO) can defeat them. THE Combined military hardware of NATO can overun Russia and China simultaneously.

Germany, Austria-Hungary, & Bulgaria went toe to toe with against Great Britain, France, Russia, Italy, Romania, Japan and the United States (the Allied Powers) simultaneously and pretty much survived. China alone can handle the USA with Russia shushing the remainder Lil puppies

6 Likes

Re: US Nuke Bombers And Nato Jets Conduct War Games On Russia Doorstep by eminemkayc: 12:37pm On Jun 04, 2021
Beancounter93:

The Chinese and Russians may agree sometimes, but they are not that close...(and have even had disputes over their border in the past)

Also, China , while more advanced than they were 50 years ago are not necessarily up to the US level, especially in military tech. (eg they developed a stealth jet a few years ago, something that the US has had since the 1980's, if not earlier)Their space tech is at the level of the US and former USSR was in the 1970's...

Kindly be aware that stealth technology wasn't developed by the Americans but by a Russian Mathematician called Pyotr Ufimtsev. In the 60s Pyotr was conducting an advanced research into the deflection of strong electromagnetive waves firstly on 2D objects and then on 3D objects. He derived the mathematical equations with all his literature written in Russian. His works were later de-classified by the Russian military at the time and the Americans stole and studied his research which Locheed Martins used in the design of F-117, a stealth fighter and thereafter, the B-2 strategic bomber. The Russians are highly advanced in the field of spacial and analytical physics and mathematics. They are known to have designed and tested the most powerful nuclear device ever detonated by mankind - the Tsar Bomba. With due considerations to the capabilities of western nations, it will be foolhardly for NATO to directly confront Russia as the consequent devastation far out weigh any benefits. The Russians single handedly fought a ruthless war with the Germans in the battle of Stalingrad - One of the most deadlist War in the history of Warfare. They stopped the powerful Germans and kicked them out of the Soviet Union.

12 Likes

Re: US Nuke Bombers And Nato Jets Conduct War Games On Russia Doorstep by Vicotex(m): 12:38pm On Jun 04, 2021
somehow:

They have not won any war alone either.
Hahahhahah, ignrornace.
Russia took out Georgia alone and what the west can do is sanctions.
They took Crimea again in 2014, what the west can do? Sanctions.
They came in to Syria and support Assad, and drove ISIS and their sponsors (USA) away singlehandedly.
Don't mess with the bear!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Nuke Bombers And Nato Jets Conduct War Games On Russia Doorstep by Mitishi: 12:38pm On Jun 04, 2021
Obrigardo:

See putins boot licker. Russia is a poor country if you don't know compared to the top European countries, US, Uk and even China. Just that the money is revolving round the oligarchs and putin's cronies, and they can make noise coz they have used all their fortune to stack up nuclear warheads and used to build putins presidential palace.

Please go and do a good research about Russia and stop disgracing us.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

$300 Billion: Russia Reveals Exact Amount Of Reserves Frozen By West / Iran Is A MONTH Away From Having Enough Lethal Uranium To Build Nuclear Bomb(Pix / UK Fuel Scarcity: Panic Buyer Empties Water Bottles, Fills Them With Petrol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.