Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,777 members, 7,955,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:12 PM

Superb Furnitures - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Superb Furnitures (673 Views)

FURNITURES: Beautiful Tv-stands Designs For Sale / Please check out beautiful and unique furnitures made by my husband / Household Furnitures, Interiors,Deco And Office Gadgets In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Superb Furnitures by arixona: 8:13pm On Jun 02, 2021
I design indoor furnitures,I could post few pictures but the list is plenty but I decided to try my hands on making dog houses but seems it's not a good market in Nigeria as I've received no order yet,what do you thing
1st pics is the dog cage I designed
2nd pics is the current work ongoing,I think I'll upload more pics later if I get some views on what you think of my previous works

Re: Superb Furnitures by arixona: 8:16pm On Jun 02, 2021
Making of the cage

Re: Superb Furnitures by arixona: 8:19pm On Jun 02, 2021
I have more pics to upload but please try to support a brother
Re: Superb Furnitures by kunlesufyan(m): 3:21pm On Jun 06, 2021
Lovely design. What's your location?

1 Like

Re: Superb Furnitures by arixona: 7:18am On Jun 07, 2021
kunlesufyan:
Lovely design. What's your location?
Boss good morning,you said you were going to chat me but nothing yet
Re: Superb Furnitures by jabolo(m): 11:03pm On Jun 14, 2021
The inspiration for your dog cage is from the internet but it's a good design.

You need to complete the project and display everything here including price and you'll certainly get a lot of interest, including mine.

Even if your prototype is not made of the same material (pine) as shown in the internet picture, you can provide that as an option for future customers.

Good luck, as we keep an eye on this thread.
Re: Superb Furnitures by arixona: 11:18pm On Jun 14, 2021
jabolo:
The inspiration for your dog cage is from the internet but it's a good design.

You need to complete the project and display everything here including price and you'll certainly get a lot of interest, including mine.

Even if your prototype is not made of the same material (pine) as shown in the internet picture, you can provide that as an option for future customers.

Good luck, as we keep an eye on this thread.
The dog cage has long been ready

1 Like

Re: Superb Furnitures by arixona: 11:20pm On Jun 14, 2021
This is a clearer picture of the cabinet

Re: Superb Furnitures by arixona: 11:20pm On Jun 14, 2021
More

Re: Superb Furnitures by arixona: 11:21pm On Jun 14, 2021
Okay

Re: Superb Furnitures by arixona: 11:21pm On Jun 14, 2021
More

Re: Superb Furnitures by arixona: 11:23pm On Jun 14, 2021
No single nail used,all screws which are not visible anywhere

Re: Superb Furnitures by jabolo(m): 9:26am On Jun 15, 2021
arixona:

The dog cage has long been ready

I was not aware - apologies.

Could you share more details? Especially price. You're marketing a product.
Re: Superb Furnitures by arixona: 11:12am On Jun 15, 2021
Okay sir,the cage comprises of highly treated wood that is water resistant,has a double white LED light in and out with a supplementary blue light so you don't dazzle your pets at night,it has 4wheels to ease mobility and sweeping around it and the price goes for 150000naira....oohh did I forget the roofing which is made with sand treated aluminium that reduces rust
jabolo:

I was not aware - apologies.

Could you share more details? Especially price. You're marketing a product.

1 Like

Re: Superb Furnitures by arixona: 11:12am On Jun 15, 2021
More

Re: Superb Furnitures by jabolo(m): 11:30am On Jun 15, 2021
arixona:
Okay sir,the cage comprises of highly treated wood that is water resistant,has a double white LED light in and out with a supplementary blue light so you don't dazzle your pets at night,it has 4wheels to ease mobility and sweeping around it and the price goes for 150000naira....oohh did I forget the roofing which is made with sand treated aluminium that reduces rust

Well done.

Deliver nationwide?

PS: I would suggest a small roof mounted solar panel to power the lights so the dog cage is truly independent of the house mains as it can be wheeled around the compound.
Re: Superb Furnitures by arixona: 11:35am On Jun 15, 2021
Yes sir,can deliver anywhere in Nigeria,talking about the solar power,it could come with customers prescription,if a client needs that on this,all I have to do is get the cost of the panel, battery and small inverter and connect
jabolo:

Well done.

Deliver nationwide?

PS: I would suggest a small roof mounted solar panel to power the lights so the dog cage is truly independent of the house mains as it can be wheeled around the compound.

1 Like

Re: Superb Furnitures by arixona: 11:38am On Jun 15, 2021
Just wish this can hit the front page cos I think is the first of its kind in Nigeria....that's the least the platform can do to support
jabolo:

Well done.

Deliver nationwide?

1 Like

Re: Superb Furnitures by jabolo(m): 12:48pm On Jun 15, 2021
arixona:
Just wish this can hit the front page cos I think is the first of its kind in Nigeria....that's the least the platform can do to support

Just keep doing what you're doing. I will recommend you separate the dog cage business into its own niche, away from your other furniture / dog breeding hustle. There is a market for it and your design is commendable.

Will contact you.

1 Like

Re: Superb Furnitures by arixona: 8:55pm On Jun 15, 2021
More

Re: Superb Furnitures by arixona: 8:56pm On Jun 15, 2021
Okay

Re: Superb Furnitures by arixona: 8:56pm On Jun 15, 2021
I love this

Re: Superb Furnitures by arixona: 8:57pm On Jun 15, 2021
Kitchen looking sweet

Re: Superb Furnitures by arixona: 8:57pm On Jun 15, 2021
Make your sitting Room a palace

Re: Superb Furnitures by arixona: 8:59pm On Jun 15, 2021
Wow

Re: Superb Furnitures by arixona: 7:55am On Jun 22, 2021
M giving out the dog cage at very cheap price today, inbox for details
Re: Superb Furnitures by AlexB300: 8:21am On Jun 27, 2021
What’s ur location?
Re: Superb Furnitures by arixona: 7:45pm On Jun 27, 2021
AlexB300:
What’s ur location?
Aba but we can do business irrespective of your location
Re: Superb Furnitures by arixona: 8:07pm On Jun 27, 2021
I still have more portable indoor design I can make for you

Re: Superb Furnitures by arixona: 10:19am On Aug 07, 2021
Still taking orders,I'll update the thread with some of my latest works, and the one m currently working on
Re: Superb Furnitures by arixona: 2:15pm On Aug 08, 2021
Almost done.....Kitchen cabinet, overhead cupboard,bed side cabinet almost done..... Delivery has to be done today sha
Disturb me with work

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / How Much Will It Cost To Build A Modest 2 Bedroom Apartment In Ilorin, Kwara Sta / !!Decent House Available For Sale At Lekki Gardens Estate Phase 3!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.