Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,576 members, 7,816,424 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

20 Pounds: Igbos Know Yourself And Don't Beg Anyone[photos ] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 20 Pounds: Igbos Know Yourself And Don't Beg Anyone[photos ] (2824 Views)

Did Awolowo Truely Gave Biafran 20 Pounds After The War / Registration: Don’t Beg Anyone To Join APC, Akeredolu Tells Party Leaders / The Truth And Lies Of Nigeria 20 Pounds After The Civil War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

20 Pounds: Igbos Know Yourself And Don't Beg Anyone[photos ] by fozapi(m): 12:05am On Jun 03, 2021
See I got tired of the so-called Niger delta always insulting us and as I said there is nothing like the Niger delta just some bad tribe always hiding behind the Niger delta because they don't speak for all the tribes in the Niger delta. We Igbos have received so much insult from these bunch, like leave us alone, like we hate you in the South-South like nobody likes you in the South-South like we don't want your Biafra, like don't add us in your stupid Biafra and I say to myself Igbos what is the matter with you, why do you keep begging these people to be a part of you, why do you forget who you are so quick, you are Igbos the greatest tribe in the whole of Africa and in fact our only competition are the Yorubas.

why do we allow nobodies in Africa to continue to call us names because of Biafra, Igbos we are over 50million, we are in Gabon, Equatorial Guinea, America, South America, and all over the Caribbean, we are Igbos, from the same tribe as world heavyweights like Chinua Achebe(Novelist, poet, professor), Olaudah Equiano(Explorer, writer, merchant, abolitionist), Cyprian Michael Iwene Tansi(Trappist Monk of the Catholic church), Sir Kenneth Aphunezi Olisa(Lord-Lieutenant of Greater London), Francis Arinze(Cardinal of the Roman Catholic church) and many more.

Why do you people forget who you are so quickly, we are the descendants of 20 pounds and look at us today we can buy some countries in Africa, Dangote is a government stooge and watch Dangote disappear when Nigeria breaks up, what is wrong with we Igbos we need to know who we are and not let Some people belittle and abuse us Leave them they will come begging we have access to the sea, if we don't have we would build one in the air don't ask me how because we are Igbos and we are miracle workers we can do anything.

we must leave these other tribes and focus on us and by the time we have Dubai or China in Igbo land, they will come begging to join us, which other tribes have indigenous people all over if not Igbos and Yorubas. We are Igbos stand tall and know who you are the Igbo spirit can never be broken it never did in 1967 why would it break now that we are richer and stronger. We are Igbos Descendants of the 1967 Heros and Heroines.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OOcFwmU4is

https://www.biafranboys.org/20-pounds-igbos-know-yourself-and-dont

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 20 Pounds: Igbos Know Yourself And Don't Beg Anyone[photos ] by kechywillz(m): 12:19am On Jun 03, 2021
I feel like we should concentrate on our 5 eastern states,we will do a lot better,am tired arguing with these people who bear Igbo names,hear Igbo languages and speak it ,yet they deny they are Igbo's,let's do it on our own,we know what we are capable of

10 Likes

Re: 20 Pounds: Igbos Know Yourself And Don't Beg Anyone[photos ] by limeta(f): 12:19am On Jun 03, 2021
angry
Re: 20 Pounds: Igbos Know Yourself And Don't Beg Anyone[photos ] by limeta(f): 12:20am On Jun 03, 2021
tongue
Re: 20 Pounds: Igbos Know Yourself And Don't Beg Anyone[photos ] by fozapi(m): 12:22am On Jun 03, 2021
kechywillz:
I feel like we should concentrate on our 5 eastern states,we will do a lot better,am tired arguing with these people who bear Igbo names,hear Igbo languages and speak it ,yet they deny they are Igbo's,let's do it on our own,we know what we are capable of

bro lets not feel,let us do it...we should,we have oil and gas plus a land that is blessed,we cant love people that hate us,imagine if we igbos put our strength on our 5 states,i swear we go make money from tourism

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20 Pounds: Igbos Know Yourself And Don't Beg Anyone[photos ] by fozapi(m): 12:23am On Jun 03, 2021
limeta:
tongue

did i make sense atleast?
Re: 20 Pounds: Igbos Know Yourself And Don't Beg Anyone[photos ] by sirp9898(m): 12:24am On Jun 03, 2021
Biafra for igbos only and for all who willy want to join

6 Likes

Re: 20 Pounds: Igbos Know Yourself And Don't Beg Anyone[photos ] by fozapi(m): 12:24am On Jun 03, 2021
sirp9898:
Biafra for igbos only and for all who willy want to join

yes o the time for begging is over..we are igbos,trust me,many would prefer to join igbos and we can consider their application

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20 Pounds: Igbos Know Yourself And Don't Beg Anyone[photos ] by limeta(f): 12:29am On Jun 03, 2021
fozapi:

did i make sense atleast?

i guess so
but we niger delta on nl na fake people na
Afonjas and fulanis.
i know you know

2 Likes

Re: 20 Pounds: Igbos Know Yourself And Don't Beg Anyone[photos ] by fozapi(m): 12:32am On Jun 03, 2021
limeta:

i guess so
but we niger delta on nl na fake people na
Afonjas and fulanis.
i know you know

there is nothing like niger delta,we just have tribes lumped together,urobo man can never allow ijaw lord over him,true or false?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20 Pounds: Igbos Know Yourself And Don't Beg Anyone[photos ] by fozapi(m): 12:34am On Jun 03, 2021
ChangedMan1999 come and see before you say i am not igbo,now apologise?

1 Like

Re: 20 Pounds: Igbos Know Yourself And Don't Beg Anyone[photos ] by limeta(f): 12:39am On Jun 03, 2021
fozapi:

there is nothing like niger delta,we just have tribes lumped together,urobo man can never allow ijaw lord over him,true or false?

No tribe should lord it over another
all we need is love as brothers cause we depend on one another

1 Like

Re: 20 Pounds: Igbos Know Yourself And Don't Beg Anyone[photos ] by BigBrother54321: 12:41am On Jun 03, 2021
Good. You guys are getting it now. Stick to the 5 states and take any other tribe or state that wants to go with you. You are free.

4 Likes

Re: 20 Pounds: Igbos Know Yourself And Don't Beg Anyone[photos ] by fozapi(m): 12:43am On Jun 03, 2021
limeta:

No tribe should lord it over another
all we need is love as brothers cause we depend on one another

maybe but we can love after we have formed biafra with our 5states,this is my believe

1 Like

Re: 20 Pounds: Igbos Know Yourself And Don't Beg Anyone[photos ] by fozapi(m): 12:45am On Jun 03, 2021
BigBrother54321:

Good. You guys are getting it now. Stick to the 5 states and take any other tribe or state that wants to go with you. You are free.

we dont need any other state to join us,we already have igbo buffer along our borders,delta,benue,kogi,akwa ibom,edo,rivers.but we wont ask them to join,make them just day as them day for now,just like israel they can make aliyah if you know what aliyah means

1 Like

Re: 20 Pounds: Igbos Know Yourself And Don't Beg Anyone[photos ] by BigBrother54321: 12:58am On Jun 03, 2021
Oga you don talk better thing no spoil am. Even for edo some part speak yoruba and bear the name and even some are moslems and behave like hausa. If the others come and claim too how e go be? From delta, reach asaba to onitsha nah benin be their progenitors. The area you call Asaba now used to be like lagos for your people a long time ago ask your elders. They’ll leave the SE to come there and trade like lagos now. A lot of them migrated there and overtime the two tribes rubbed off on each other. Go to onitsha today, they’ll tell you to your face they’re not igbos. Asaba is a contention because like I said alot of your people migrated there so some people there today still trace their origin to the SE but that doesn’t make it igbo territory.

If anyone decides to go with you no wam but don’t ever disrespect or talk down other people because they’re not feeling biafra.

fozapi:

we dont need any other state to join us,we already have igbo buffer along our borders,delta,benue,kogi,akwa ibom,edo,rivers.but we wont ask them to join,make them just day as them day for now,just like israel they can make aliyah if you know what aliyah means

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20 Pounds: Igbos Know Yourself And Don't Beg Anyone[photos ] by fozapi(m): 1:08am On Jun 03, 2021
BigBrother54321:

Oga you don talk better thing no spoil am. Even for edo some part speak yoruba and bear the name and even some are moslems and behave like hausa. If the others come and claim too how e go be? From delta, reach asaba to onitsha nah benin be their progenitors. The area you call Asaba now used to be like lagos for your people a long time ago ask your elders. They’ll leave the SE to come there and trade like lagos now. A lot of them migrated there and overtime the two tribes rubbed off on each other. Go to onitsha today, they’ll tell you to your face they’re not igbos. Asaba is a contention because like I said alot of your people migrated there so some people there today still trace their origin to the SE but that doesn’t make it igbo territory.

If anyone decides to go with you no wam but don’t ever disrespect or talk down other people because they’re not feeling biafra.

lol now una don know whos boss now,where did we even get it wrong to allow no bodies in africa be little us,i mean they too bully us,wetin we do una,we did not create ourselves God did and in my next life i will still come back as igbo and as i said i dont care about any other state,i just told you that we already have the buffer of igbos near our border we have igbos near and inside akwaibom those are my brothers as well.we have igbo speaking part of delta where okonjo is from and the brave Joseph "Hannibal" Achuzia.they are our blood and them get mouth for delta state and they are near the sea,they wont go with so called niger delta republic or ijaw republic,so we igbos win and this is not ending on nairaland,it is going on all social media platforms and indexed on google

1 Like

Re: 20 Pounds: Igbos Know Yourself And Don't Beg Anyone[photos ] by BigBrother54321: 1:16am On Jun 03, 2021
They’re nobodies but you want them with you. You be goat. You and MNK I no even know who mumu pass.

fozapi:

lol now una don know whos boss now,where did we even get it wrong to allow no bodies in africa be little us,i mean they too bully us,wetin we do una,we did not create ourselves God did and in my next life i will still come back as igbo and as i said i dont care about any other state,i just told you that we already have the buffer of igbos near our border we have igbos near and inside akwaibom those are my brothers as well.we have igbo speaking part of delta where okonjo is from and the brave Joseph "Hannibal" Achuzia.they are our blood and them get mouth for delta state and they are near the sea,they wont go with so called niger delta republic or ijaw republic,so we igbos win and this is not ending on nairaland,it is going on all social media platforms and indexed on google

4 Likes

Re: 20 Pounds: Igbos Know Yourself And Don't Beg Anyone[photos ] by Everfrank(m): 1:19am On Jun 03, 2021
kechywillz:
Una for don get una Biafra since.
The whole idea of Biafra was built on greed for south south oil. Their elders have told them how badly they were treated by Ojukwu and his kinsmen during the short reign of Biafra.
We dey pray make una get una Biafra so that una eye go clear. That shithole can't contain so many greedy, transgressors, lovers of evil, selfish, arrogant and criminal minded people in a 44,000 square kilometers area of land.
Its Nigerian passport that covers all the atrocities your people are committing all over the world.
I assure you that Biafra passport will be banned by most nations because of your criminality and all of you will be stuck in your shithole called Biafra.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20 Pounds: Igbos Know Yourself And Don't Beg Anyone[photos ] by fozapi(m): 1:25am On Jun 03, 2021
BigBrother54321:

They’re nobodies but you want them with you. You be goat. You and MNK I no even know who mumu pass.

lol..e pain you,i repeat they are nobodies,i just told you if you are not igbo i dont want you and infact i dont need you,ok..na by force,we no do again,we have sea access what do we need you for and edo cant even talk because you are landlocked just like igbos,ok.read your map,it is either you join ijaw republic,niger delta republic or yoruba nation,i have done my home work dont come at me if you dont have facts,ok.i am igbo,we need to day sound am for una ear,we are on the level with japanese,do you think day call us Japanese of africa for noting which of una get the brain way we get..ta

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20 Pounds: Igbos Know Yourself And Don't Beg Anyone[photos ] by fozapi(m): 1:31am On Jun 03, 2021
Everfrank:

Una for don get una Biafra since.
The whole idea of Biafra was built on greed for south south oil. Their elders have told them how badly they were treated by Ojukwu and his kinsmen during the short reign of Biafra.
We dey pray make una get una Biafra so that una eye go clear. That shithole can't contain so many greedy, transgressors, lovers of evil, selfish, arrogant and criminal minded people in a 44,000 square kilometers area of land.
Its Nigerian passport that covers all the atrocities your people are committing all over the world.
I assure you that Biafra passport will be banned by most nations because of your criminality and all of you will be stuck in your shithole called Biafra.

dude your treachery made us not get biafra,you were the enemy within, our so called brothers chose fulani over us and why do you people keep yapping about oil,we have oil and gas in igbo land what is wrong with you people do you read at all or take time out to do some little research,igbo states have oil and large deposit of gas,oil would fade away soon but gas na baba, simple google search would have cured you of this embarrassment you are getting from me.ijaws are always about oyel,oyel this and oyel that,china no get oyel..

so they will ban okonjo iwealas passport.lol.yes shes an american but she still got naija passport,dude your shame day shame me even iraqis passport way they blow people up them never ban am,na wa o

keep calm and stay in your lane,we igbos dont you ya all anymore.ta

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20 Pounds: Igbos Know Yourself And Don't Beg Anyone[photos ] by fozapi(m): 1:56am On Jun 03, 2021
do you think they call us Japanese of africa for nothing,abeg which tribe for this geographical expression fit match igbos for brain aside yorubas,we have taken this insults since after 1970,wetin sef

5 Likes

Re: 20 Pounds: Igbos Know Yourself And Don't Beg Anyone[photos ] by nobaga: 2:23am On Jun 03, 2021
Boy, twenty pounds was more than 14 pounds a month paid to school cert holders before Adebo salary increases.

20 pounds was about the same salary local banks paid per month.

Only Chase Manhattan paid 30 pounds then.

How much did Awolowo pay people in the Midwest that Biafran troops massacred or people in the Rivers or Calarba after Ojukwu second in command Effiong, reported directly to him during the war.

Why did Awolowo single out only Igbo for more than monthly pay to school cert holders?
Re: 20 Pounds: Igbos Know Yourself And Don't Beg Anyone[photos ] by fozapi(m): 2:30am On Jun 03, 2021
nobaga:
Boy, twenty pounds was more than 14 pounds a month paid to school cert holders before Adebo salary increases.

20 pounds was about the same salary local banks paid per month.

Only Chase Manhattan paid 30 pounds then.

How much did Awolowo pay people in the Midwest that Biafran troops massacred or people in the Rivers or Calarba after Ojukwu second in command Effiong, reported directly to him during the war.

Why did Awolowo single out only Igbo for more than monthly pay to school cert holders?

dude first which tribe are you from if you cant say your tribe in the niger delta i wont engage you,ok.because you are unintelligent,do you think the 20 pounds was free?are you alrite,people had millions in the bank and they were given 20 pounds,say your tribe in the niger delta now,we dont need you man,how will effiong kill his own people?

5 Likes

Re: 20 Pounds: Igbos Know Yourself And Don't Beg Anyone[photos ] by Nobody: 2:54am On Jun 03, 2021
Just like the OP said, the only competitors of the IGBOs are the Yorubas.
According to the NewYork Times of the 90s., the IGBOs are the most intelligent of the entire Black Race. The records are still there.

I have always asked people who try to display their envy and hatred towards the IGBOs, "who is responsible for the high rise buildings you have in Onitsha, Aba, Enugu, Port Harcourt and some parts of Lagos"?
I ask, where these structures built with proceeds from CRUDE OIL?
How many IGBOs own Oil well?
How many IGBOs have been appointed into Key positions of NNPC and NLNG, NDDC in the past 10years?

These tribes who feel threatened should ask themselves these questions.
In what ways have the IGBOS annoyed them?
Did the IGBOs pollute the Niger Delta waterways?
That dey became boastful was completely born out of marginalization from others who saw no tangible reason but to hate them.

IGBOS remain the most hated tribe in Nigeria for no reason.
I asked an IJaw lady why she developed such hatred for the IGBOs, she said the IGBOs have too much sense and do not marry their daughters.

Please how many HAUSAS have you seen marrying Ijaws? Meanwhile in Bayelsa, you have well meaning IGBOs who are married to Ijaws.
The Efiks have no issues at all.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 20 Pounds: Igbos Know Yourself And Don't Beg Anyone[photos ] by nobaga: 2:54am On Jun 03, 2021
This is how they start. What has ethnic group got to do with facts?

Did Effiong complain to Ojukwu that his people were being massacred or not.

fozapi:

dude first which tribe are you from if you cant say your tribe in the niger delta i wont engage you,ok.because you are unintelligent,do you think the 20 pounds was free?are you alrite,people had millions in the bank and they were given 20 pounds,say your tribe in the niger delta now,we dont need you man,how will effiong kill his own people?
Re: 20 Pounds: Igbos Know Yourself And Don't Beg Anyone[photos ] by fozapi(m): 3:00am On Jun 03, 2021
nobaga:
This is how they start. What has ethnic group got to do with facts?

Did Effiong complain to Ojukwu that his people were being massacred or not.

dude nigerian army killed people with biafran uniforms,nazis did the same also,it was divide and rule that fulani used and it did not work ,look you people dont read,how will biafrans kill the people of their vice president,are you ok? and we have igbos there as well

look we moved on from all these your emotional blackmails it wont work no more,we dont need you anymore,do you understand now,we would focus on 5 states,our igbos in delta have access to sea or we access through onicha

2 Likes

Re: 20 Pounds: Igbos Know Yourself And Don't Beg Anyone[photos ] by Danzysb(m): 3:04am On Jun 03, 2021
Yes,we Igbos must look inward,and know how to comport and lead ourselves.
And all this people hiding inside Niger delta, screaming Our oyel,Oil would soon fade away as a major source of high national trade,I don't know how someone's brain will be blocked with only oyel,I think its low IQ,theres green energy,manufacturing,services and the rest.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20 Pounds: Igbos Know Yourself And Don't Beg Anyone[photos ] by fozapi(m): 3:10am On Jun 03, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
Just like the OP said, the only competitors of the IGBOs are the Yorubas.
According to the NewYork Times of the 90s., the IGBOs are the most intelligent of the entire Black Race. The records are still there.

I have always asked people who try to display their envy and hatred towards the IGBOs, "who is responsible for the high rise buildings you have in Onitsha, Aba, Enugu, Port Harcourt and some parts of Lagos"?
I ask, where these structures built with proceeds from CRUDE OIL?
How many IGBOs own Oil well?
How many IGBOs have been appointed into Key positions of NNPC and NLNG, NDDC in the past 10years?

These tribes who feel threatened should ask themselves these questions.
In what ways have the IGBOS annoyed them?
Did the IGBOs pollute the Niger Delta waterways?
That are became boastful was completely born out of marginalization from others who saw no tangible reason but to hate them.

IGBOS remain the most hated tribe in Nigeria for no reason.
I asked an IJaw lady why she developed such hatred for the IGBOs, she said the IGBOs have too much sense and don't marry their daughters.

Please how many HAUSAS have you seen marrying Ijaws? Meanwhile in Bayelsa, you have well meaning IGBOs who are married to Ijaws.
The Efiks have no issues at all.

more blessings for you,efiks and ibibio are my brothers i love them but you see those one way no reach one million,google ikewerre,they are just 1million even in nigeria who know them,na igbo be their cover up,they just hate us,we never started the civil war,nzeogu killed and they killed 30k,plus our igbo head of state is that not a draw already,but no they needed more igbo blood to suck,na only yoruba go talk i go listen not these nobodies hiding under niger delta,na only ijaws reach 15 million if you add the ones in sierra leone and gabon,igbo are almost 50million in nigeria alone

do you know ijaw and itsekiri hate each other,how will day even live together.lol

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20 Pounds: Igbos Know Yourself And Don't Beg Anyone[photos ] by fozapi(m): 3:12am On Jun 03, 2021
Danzysb:
And all this people hiding inside Niger delta, screaming Our oyel,Oil would soon fade away as a major source of high national trade,I don't know how someone's brain will be blocked with only oyel,I think its low IQ,theres green energy,manufacturing,services and the rest.

i swear i got tired and they always forget.WE HAVE OIL IN IGBO land,we have allowed them look down on us alot,we are way better in everything,trade,education,tech,healthcare,you name it manufacturing,na we igbo cause this disrespect

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20 Pounds: Igbos Know Yourself And Don't Beg Anyone[photos ] by Nobody: 3:16am On Jun 03, 2021
Danzysb:
The FUNNY THING is they scream our OYEL as if the Igbos don't have such.
IGBOs have oil deposits yet neglected it and focused on human capital development which always stands the test of time.
CRUDE is already extincting.
They have shifted to GAS and FG is busy laying pipes to Niger Republic.
You will never hear DIETTE SPIFF scream.
Only Edwin Clark is screaming.
The moment we have issues hinging on abandoned properties of the IGBOs and how to distribute them among themselves, DIETTE spiff will acquire Entropy & surface with his baritone voice.

The HIGHEST LOOTERS are from the North, yet no one screams.
IGBOS should start demanding why they are being hated and look inwards more.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20 Pounds: Igbos Know Yourself And Don't Beg Anyone[photos ] by fozapi(m): 3:22am On Jun 03, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

The FUNNY THING is they scream our OYEL as if the Igbos don't have such.
IGBOs have oil deposits yet neglected it and focused on human capital development which always stands the test of time.
CRUDE is already extincting.
They have shifted to GAS and FG is busy laying pipes to Niger Republic.
You will never hear DIETTE SPIFF scream.
Only Edwin Clark is screaming.
The moment we have issues hinging on abandoned properties of the IGBOs and how to distribute them among themselves, DIETTE spiff will acquire Entropy & surface with his baritone voice.

The HIGHEST LOOTERS are from the North, yet no one screams.
IGBOS should start demanding why they are being hated and look inwards more.

we have allowed them blackmail us too much with biafra,enough is enough,alfred diete spiff the chief traitor have been chased away,we never developed igbo land with niger delta oil after the war,we did it our selves and infact an average igbo man dont even know igbos states have oil,unlike the ones that cry at nddc for oyel money

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See Pictures Of Flyover Set For Commissioning On July 16, 2021 By Governor Udom / Simon Ekpa: New IPOB/ESN Commander Ban Tax Collection In South East-pic / Amechi Made The Biggest Sacrifice For APC; However, May The Will Of God Be Done

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.