Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,823 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

USAID, UNICEF Spend ₦4.1 Billion For Water, Sanitation In Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / USAID, UNICEF Spend ₦4.1 Billion For Water, Sanitation In Nigeria (4983 Views)

Wike Reintroduces Monthly Sanitation In FCT / Tinubu Will Spend 4 Years In [Picture] / 2020 Budget: Zamfara Earmarks ₦1 Billion For Mosques, Renovation Of Cemeteries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: USAID, UNICEF Spend ₦4.1 Billion For Water, Sanitation In Nigeria by 4four(m): 6:16am On Jun 03, 2021
My own be say if any NGOs or private organisations want to do any projects In Nigeria for Nigerians they should pls not to hand over such projects to Nigeria govt, until it they had finished the project and they should only allow nig govt to supervise such projects, It get reason why I say so
Re: USAID, UNICEF Spend ₦4.1 Billion For Water, Sanitation In Nigeria by iampeterben(m): 6:16am On Jun 03, 2021
Okay hopefully some regions gets clean water and areas of oil spillage cleaned.
Re: USAID, UNICEF Spend ₦4.1 Billion For Water, Sanitation In Nigeria by loswhite(m): 6:24am On Jun 03, 2021
Jimwalex:

No. I can tell you,from experience and from the way INGO work,that our leaders can never get a cent of that money..that I can assure you.
NGO doesn't mean they are saint most of them are corrupt
Re: USAID, UNICEF Spend ₦4.1 Billion For Water, Sanitation In Nigeria by Vulcanheph(m): 6:30am On Jun 03, 2021
[quote author= post=102317838][/quote]
Why do you only come online at the early hours of the day
Re: USAID, UNICEF Spend ₦4.1 Billion For Water, Sanitation In Nigeria by Pacyrus(m): 6:47am On Jun 03, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
Yes, they've been a helping hand to Nigeria. God bless them more.

The impact is seen in Kwara, Osun, yobe and host of some other states.

Only uninformed mor.on will still call this a lie.

This is time for appreciation and not still showing our ungrateful behaviour.

They're all doing what your COUNSELORS AND CHAIRMEN ought to be doing
my village also benefited the water project. Talking about Ogbahu Igbanke, though the community is small but the rural water project went round the clan, even though we have both low and deep waters around the village. Thanks

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: USAID, UNICEF Spend ₦4.1 Billion For Water, Sanitation In Nigeria by NaijaOlosho(f): 6:48am On Jun 03, 2021
Funds wey them don loot since grin
Re: USAID, UNICEF Spend ₦4.1 Billion For Water, Sanitation In Nigeria by bonetalk(m): 7:12am On Jun 03, 2021
jaxmand:

Awada....
Kerikeri
Re: USAID, UNICEF Spend ₦4.1 Billion For Water, Sanitation In Nigeria by Cherez: 7:27am On Jun 03, 2021
Sorry to say
When I tell my Hausa brothers to wake up they think I'm being emotional
Over 70 to 85% NGO activity in Nigeria is in their region, more of Nigerian wealth has gone their due to FG presence & quota system yet they are still this way
Re: USAID, UNICEF Spend ₦4.1 Billion For Water, Sanitation In Nigeria by naijadrivablog: 7:37am On Jun 03, 2021
Spending billions but no result.

Are these NGOs also corrupt or what

If I were a leader in these lending countries, African countries that come for loan, they would agree that we are to award the contract and implement it.

We have to see the result ourselves and you must pay us our loans.
Re: USAID, UNICEF Spend ₦4.1 Billion For Water, Sanitation In Nigeria by captainamiedi1: 7:43am On Jun 03, 2021
EXLOVER:
Our Yahoo government go just drop billing format to USAID and UNICEF, Immediately them dor rush pay,

USAID and UNICEF should know in Nigeria, the citizens provide all this things for ourselves without any aid from government, the government even extort from her citizens, the worst of all we're now providing security for ourselves.

I don't know who is doing all this bombing and dropping of format for Nigéria but the person is good with it.

Even UNICEF and USAID are all corrupt. Them go collect their own too our govt go blast the rest. Na newspaper we go take read that's all
Re: USAID, UNICEF Spend ₦4.1 Billion For Water, Sanitation In Nigeria by 10kgod(m): 8:07am On Jun 03, 2021
For the Northerners. Not for southerners
Re: USAID, UNICEF Spend ₦4.1 Billion For Water, Sanitation In Nigeria by Teejay13(m): 8:38am On Jun 03, 2021
Kudos to USAID and UNICEF they have always come to Nigerian's aid.

Yet Nigeria still record high in times of out of school children.

Who did this to my dear country?
Re: USAID, UNICEF Spend ₦4.1 Billion For Water, Sanitation In Nigeria by JayB11(m): 9:06am On Jun 03, 2021
Belial06:
Looted funds oo

So sad

Sorry, government has no access to NGO funds.....For your information please.
Re: USAID, UNICEF Spend ₦4.1 Billion For Water, Sanitation In Nigeria by Jimwalex(m): 10:00am On Jun 03, 2021
loswhite:
NGO doesn't mean they are saint most of them are corrupt
You mean SOME of them? Besides,he was talking about government officials diverting the money which I can tell you is not possible!
Re: USAID, UNICEF Spend ₦4.1 Billion For Water, Sanitation In Nigeria by loswhite(m): 12:55pm On Jun 03, 2021
Jimwalex:

You mean SOME of them? Besides,he was talking about government officials diverting the money which I can tell you is not possible!
I agree

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Will Never Restructure Nigeria, You’re Naive, Ignorant Of War – Buhari / What Have Igbos Done To Deserve This Level Of Mockery? / Low Turnout Mars Tinubu's One Million Man March (Video + Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.