Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,364 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

I Will Never Restructure Nigeria, You’re Naive, Ignorant Of War – Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Never Restructure Nigeria, You’re Naive, Ignorant Of War – Buhari (4981 Views)

What If We Never Restructure Nigeria / Ifeanyi Ubah Criticises Keyamo, Says He Is Ignorant Of Parliamentary Rules / Thank You Ireland For Helping Us During Civil War – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Never Restructure Nigeria, You’re Naive, Ignorant Of War – Buhari by chykdidi: 11:48pm On Jun 19, 2021
I will never restructure Nigeria, you’re naive, ignorant of war – Buhari tells agitators

President Muhammadu Buhari has vowed that his administration will not restructure the country.

Buhari warned that those agitating for separation and canvassing for restructuring are naive and ignorant of war.

The President stated this on Saturday when he spoke as a Special Guest of Honour during the Launch of Kudirat Abiola Sabon Gari, Zaria Peace Foundation which took place at Ahmadu Bello University Hotels, Zaria, Kaduna state.

Buhari said that the nation does not restructuring, adding that most people carrying the subject about do not even understand what they are talking about.

The President was represented at the event by the Executive Secretary, Revenue Mobilization, Allocation and Fiscal Commission, Alhaji Mohammed Bello Shehu.

“And again, those who are discussing restructuring, my question is that what are you going to restructure?” Buhari asked.

“If you ask many Nigerians what are they going to restructure, you will find out that they have nothing to talk about. Some of them have not even studied the 1999 constitution. The 1999 constitution is almost 70 to 80 percent 1979 constitution.

“The other issue is that those who are calling for restructuring and confrence on what they call ethnic nationality, If you go to Southern Kaduna, Taraba, who is to represent them? We have different combination of ethnicity in many states. Even Kano and Kaduna Igbo have properties. The same goes with Yorubas.

“There are Fulani in Port Harcourt. So those calling for whether separation or restructuring, some of them I will say they are very naive or even mischievously dangerous. Those agitating for restructuring are ignorant of war and its consequences. Because Nigeria is a dominant force in west Africa.

“There is no government in the world that will cede their authority to the people that are not elected.

“You are telling us to resolve a system and call for an obscure conference to come and discuss how we can move forward as a nation, that can never be done and no country will agree to that.

“So those who are doing that should go back and meet their representatives in the House of Assembly and ask for whatever amendment of constitution. Due process should be followed.”

https://dailypost.ng/2021/06/19/i-will-never-restructure-nigeria-youre-naive-ignorant-of-war-buhari-tells-agitators/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Never Restructure Nigeria, You’re Naive, Ignorant Of War – Buhari by doggedfighter(f): 11:50pm On Jun 19, 2021
See whom we elected as a leader.

Nigeria is in more trouble than I thought.

What's the correlation between restructuring and war??

He's even rambling about Fulani in Port Harcourt shocked

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Never Restructure Nigeria, You’re Naive, Ignorant Of War – Buhari by iKingsley(m): 11:51pm On Jun 19, 2021
shocked
Re: I Will Never Restructure Nigeria, You’re Naive, Ignorant Of War – Buhari by Kayceo2010: 11:53pm On Jun 19, 2021
angry
Re: I Will Never Restructure Nigeria, You’re Naive, Ignorant Of War – Buhari by hslbroker2(m): 11:53pm On Jun 19, 2021
We done, we hear u, if you can't do it, God will bring another person that will do it

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Never Restructure Nigeria, You’re Naive, Ignorant Of War – Buhari by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jun 19, 2021
Biafra will come, eventually we will leave the shit hole and our children will be birthed into a land of utopia. Man is not god, pharaoh is a mere mortal, he will turn to dust when his times comes or as god wills. Biafra will come , we are determined, we are consistent, we are unrelenting.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Never Restructure Nigeria, You’re Naive, Ignorant Of War – Buhari by Golden057(m): 11:54pm On Jun 19, 2021
What a pitiable enigma!

This man again

7 Likes

Re: I Will Never Restructure Nigeria, You’re Naive, Ignorant Of War – Buhari by AntiBMC(m): 11:55pm On Jun 19, 2021
Hahahaha.
Senile old vegetative dictator has spoken again. grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Restructure Nigeria, You’re Naive, Ignorant Of War – Buhari by fitzmayowa: 11:57pm On Jun 19, 2021
Nigerians asked for restructuring, instead of addressing that he was busy talking about war

This is the person Tinubu and Co packaged for Nigerians as the saviour, well we are all here seeing the result and those who packaged the bad product for Nigerians are beginning to wail one after the other....Whew!!!

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Never Restructure Nigeria, You’re Naive, Ignorant Of War – Buhari by History555: 11:58pm On Jun 19, 2021
This is the man afonjas are counting on to make one of their own president in 2023.

25 Likes

Re: I Will Never Restructure Nigeria, You’re Naive, Ignorant Of War – Buhari by GuyWise101(m): 12:01am On Jun 20, 2021
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

I so much love this proverb "Who the gods wants to destroy they first make mad"

I think this is the madness stage of Bulhari's destruction.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Never Restructure Nigeria, You’re Naive, Ignorant Of War – Buhari by Sonoyom(m): 12:05am On Jun 20, 2021
See who we have as President.

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Restructure Nigeria, You’re Naive, Ignorant Of War – Buhari by Atiwaye: 12:06am On Jun 20, 2021
Alright but you don't make a valid points secondary school pupil will defeat you with this your rational opinion.
Re: I Will Never Restructure Nigeria, You’re Naive, Ignorant Of War – Buhari by AntiBMC(m): 12:08am On Jun 20, 2021
Where are those bmc fo0ls? This one is nuh about secession again o...Restructure! And ds thing is still talking about war.

Na red thunda with blue lightning go fire anybody wey say make indigenous tribes no agitate for secession.

Who and una go dey do all dis reta®ded rubbish for ds cow-ntry?

9 Likes

Re: I Will Never Restructure Nigeria, You’re Naive, Ignorant Of War – Buhari by ogbuefi677(m): 12:09am On Jun 20, 2021
Lol.
Illiteracy is bad grin
Anytime human beings talk of referendum,division, secession,restructuring,etc, abokki will start talking of war.
Those of una abokki wey go school, make una try tell buhari say those words are not synonymous with war grin

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Restructure Nigeria, You’re Naive, Ignorant Of War – Buhari by theTranslator: 12:09am On Jun 20, 2021
Abeg when the war dey start?
I wan join fight

I want restructuring

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Restructure Nigeria, You’re Naive, Ignorant Of War – Buhari by theTranslator: 12:10am On Jun 20, 2021
AntiBMC:
Where are those bmc fo0ls? This one is nuh about secession again o...Restructure! And ds thing is still talking about war.

Na red thunda with blue lightning go fire anybody wey say make indigenous tribes no agitate for secession.

Who and una go dey do all dis retarded rubbish for ds cow-ntry?
Buhari is totally mad
We go show am

9 Likes

Re: I Will Never Restructure Nigeria, You’re Naive, Ignorant Of War – Buhari by Malawian(m): 12:11am On Jun 20, 2021
I should be clear to everyone that he is doing "constitutional review" just to include 3rd term. We Don give monkey cup, na to collect am back remain now.

9 Likes

Re: I Will Never Restructure Nigeria, You’re Naive, Ignorant Of War – Buhari by AroleOduduwa2: 12:14am On Jun 20, 2021
The beast has been unleashed. He has been saying a lot of rubbish lately, he knows there is no Twitter and the youth doesn’t like reading on tabloids.

I am still trying to understand these people who act like other tribes are their subject when in fact they are only a visitor.

4 Likes

Re: I Will Never Restructure Nigeria, You’re Naive, Ignorant Of War – Buhari by nlreserve: 12:14am On Jun 20, 2021
Atiwaye:
Alright but you don't make a valid points secondary school pupil will defeat you with this your rational opinion.
Na wa for these power drunk people oo. Must restructuring and separation come with war. I see that these Fulani government is really scared of loosing their grip on power and are ready to use war to threaten the people who do not want to die.
This is good. All the Sai Baba can now see what they voted. This is just the beginning because by next year, he will unleash all his plans before the next election.

7 Likes

Re: I Will Never Restructure Nigeria, You’re Naive, Ignorant Of War – Buhari by Mangekyo: 12:14am On Jun 20, 2021
Jubril e don do! To see your face sef dey do me somehow.
Keep quite now we nor disturb you again.
Once 2023 reach jux pack your load dey go.
We Don tire for you but well we have to be patient.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Never Restructure Nigeria, You’re Naive, Ignorant Of War – Buhari by festacman(m): 12:19am On Jun 20, 2021
You can't solve a problem you don't understand. You can't create something you are incapable of envisioning. The mind seems closed. I sympathize with my president. The good news is that President Buhari won't be president forever.

The truth is that RESTRUCTURING Nigeria is like a baby crying loudly in church, he should be attended to immediately for the church to be quiet.

So, whether anybody likes it or not, it is either Nigeria restructure to survive and remain dominant force in Africa or Nigeria continues to experience avoidable fracturing turmoil until something gives. The signs are there.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Never Restructure Nigeria, You’re Naive, Ignorant Of War – Buhari by Piggyyeaster1: 12:20am On Jun 20, 2021
Baba has spoken let Dot in a circle people go and die
Re: I Will Never Restructure Nigeria, You’re Naive, Ignorant Of War – Buhari by Ddokie: 12:33am On Jun 20, 2021
Piggyyeaster1:
Baba has spoken let Dot in a circle people go and die

You will die first. I assure you.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Never Restructure Nigeria, You’re Naive, Ignorant Of War – Buhari by Nuelito: 12:40am On Jun 20, 2021
Smh in dismay.... Nigerians entered one chance since 2015

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Restructure Nigeria, You’re Naive, Ignorant Of War – Buhari by SouthWestBlood(m): 12:43am On Jun 20, 2021
Buhari, we want to experience our own war, you nitwit! Restructure or secession doesn't equate war, you annoying piss of ignorance and quota system.

4 Likes

Re: I Will Never Restructure Nigeria, You’re Naive, Ignorant Of War – Buhari by OBALOLA55(m): 12:57am On Jun 20, 2021
LOL angry
Re: I Will Never Restructure Nigeria, You’re Naive, Ignorant Of War – Buhari by esnbrutality: 1:01am On Jun 20, 2021
You and who??
Abeg wear your Golden Slave bangles and anklets ...you are happy with your master..
I hail Igbo for being a thorn in the flesh of this disgrace of a leader...spits!!

theTranslator:

Buhari is totally mad
We go show am

4 Likes

Re: I Will Never Restructure Nigeria, You’re Naive, Ignorant Of War – Buhari by esnbrutality: 1:05am On Jun 20, 2021
Jubril hitting the Noisemakers frOm the region of the fallen Demon back to back

Now restructuring is dead ,,,,after telling tinubu that Lagos no be Abuja.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

In less than 2weeks Buhari has spoken more than he did last year and the only thing he talks about is Fulani/cows/IPOB/ESN/NNAMDI KANU...AND THE JAB HE GAVE TINUBU. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

IGBO PEOPLE THE BRAVEST TRIBE IN NIGERIA...I HAIL UNA!! wink wink wink wink wink wink wink

10 Likes

Re: I Will Never Restructure Nigeria, You’re Naive, Ignorant Of War – Buhari by slimfit1(m): 1:09am On Jun 20, 2021
How is calling for separation a call for war only leaches would think like that. We are not planning for war only but we will defend ourselves.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Restructure Nigeria, You’re Naive, Ignorant Of War – Buhari by theTranslator: 1:12am On Jun 20, 2021
esnbrutality:
You and who??
Abeg wear your Golden Slave bangles and anklets ...you are happy with your master..
I hail Igbo for being a thorn in the flesh of this disgrace of a leader...spits!!

I never called ipob fools here sir

Check elsewhere
Re: I Will Never Restructure Nigeria, You’re Naive, Ignorant Of War – Buhari by Kingspin(m): 1:19am On Jun 20, 2021
Nigeria have pig as president.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Polls: Rejection Of E-Transmission May Deter Foreign Investments — Okowa / This Is The Only Man Minding His Business In Nigeria / Low Turnout Mars Tinubu's One Million Man March (Video + Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.